Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Just arrived back to Budapest. And I already miss Berlin. However, I need to sleep because the last two days I didn’t sleep more than 6 hours. Yesterday I spend my afternoon with sightseeing. After it I went to the ajpnia bar wich was offered by the guy who in the morning dominated me. I was surprised, because ajpnia is a mature club. When I arrived, I was the youngest and when I was leaving I was the third youngest with my age. (The youngest was a sweet twink toy boy, who obeyed his master and was sucking every cock which was offered to him (including mine) and Pushed his ass up for  everybody (including me). The second one was a latino cube.)

So, at the beginning I was honestly shocked. I have never been such a situation. I have no problem with either the age or the shape but if both are out of my virtual frameworks I simply cannot become horny. But the principle of no cock, no loads refuse turned out to be stronger. Maybe because of the long, thick and hard cock which belonged to a sixty something guy. Perhaps because of the atmosphere I automatically felt that I had to service that cock.  I went to my four gave him a nice deep throat. Then arrived the toy boy and his master. While we were playing with them, the latino arrived too. He wanted me, so I fucked him hard. The sixty something guy just finished the fuck of toy boy and sat down. I cleaned his cock and sat in it. He fucked me until he gave me my first load that night.  After it began a crowd scene and I don’t know exactly how but a cock was deep in me. Late fifty-early sixty something guy - Second load.  Finally a late sixty, maybe seventy years old guy. Like Sean Connery. And honestly who wouldn’t want to fuck with Sean Connery? Damn, he fucked me hard. Load 3.

Maybe it was a bad decision but I was curious to the mentabolism party, which was announced as a fuck party. It was similar to the lab party, but less guys, more choosy ones, more snobs. Okey, I sucked some cocks and fucked a guy, but the atmosphere was awful. I hated it, So went to the Triebwerk which was empty, so back to the gay quarter. It was early morning, only the woof was open but it was almost empty. However, I find a guy , who was eager for my cock. I fucked his brain out. Fortunately he payed it back, like a revenge. Load 4.

Than the woof was getting empty. Back to the hotel. Honestly I was dead tired but still horny. So confusing. I felt asleep. After 3 hours sleep I woke up because of the hotel’s lavatory. I don’t know why but it was annoyingly noisy. Fortunately. What can a cumdump slut barebacker do when cannot sleep. Connecting to the all possible application for finding someone to fuck him. I did and I found. Guy who hasn’t cummed sinc three days texted me. He was on his way to home from his work. He was so horny, that when he arrived his cock was already rock hard. That forty something bearish guy fucked me. But I cannot describe it. I have never had such an experience. He fucked me for 30-40 minutes. But he cummed into me four times. He unloaded, and continued, unloaded, continued. And finally he gave me the fifth onto my face and into me. He left, I prepared myself and my luggage before I checked out. It remained four hours before I had to go to the airport.

Sunday afternoon, go to the Bull Berlin. For me it was surprising but it was full. Most of the guys was really after the party, drunk, high or what ever. But something was common in them and they and me. Wanted sex. I fucked three guys. The third was an amazing tattoed US twink. The following hours was spent in each other’s company. He wanted to fuck him again and he to fuck me. Second time I fucked him doggy. When I recognised that huge biohazard tattoo on his back it made me more excited. Sometimes we fucked others and others fucked us. Finally I unloaded him.

OMG, Berlin I love you. 

• Like 1

I needed to nut but wasn't interested in the online chase so I went to a dirty bookstore in Manchester where there's glory holes. First person sucked ok but started jerking me instead of continuing sucking. What's the point? I went to a different booth. Guy started sucking me then spun around and backed his ass up to the glory. I'm usually not one for fucking anonymously. Married men are more my thing.

But that ass felt good so I start fucking away. I wasn't long in his ass before he got loaded up. I zipped up and went on my merry way.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Gather 'round for my latest last load story: Once again, I took a spermapalooza in the sling at a Bay Area bathhouse last night. A handsome, husky guy with thick glasses poked me with a baseball-bat-thick cock for about fifteen minutes. When he finished inside me, his moans were loud enough to carry through the club and probably for a half-mile radius outside. A crowd of 15-20 guys gathered to watch him squirt his seed in me. Some of them paired off and began fucking each other while I was getting drilled. (If there is an afterlife, I hope it looks like this.)

Earlier in the evening at the same club, I took a load from a Hispanic daddy, probably 60 years old and slightly heavy, with an OK cock and an alpha-male-plus-plus "this is gonna hurt" attitude. After he had pummeled my puckered hole and stocked it with semen, we relaxed in his room for a while. He told me his name was Jim and, pointing at a large suitcase he had brought with him, said "Come back in an hour or so and I'll be dressed as Darla." Sure enough, when I passed his room later in the evening, he was sitting on his bed wearing heels, a bra, panties, and fishnets. He recognized me and asked me to come in and fuck him. So I did. I've never fucked a man who was wearing women's clothing before, and I didn't even think I could get it up in that type of a situation. I also never expected a man who had just pounded me within an inch of my life to show his bottom side so quickly. But I was rock hard and plowed him with gusto, shooting a five-day load into his twitching mancunt. I hope it's not wrong that I couldn't kiss him on the lips as he had on so much lipstick and makeup, but I did show my affection with a generous load in his ass.

Each visit to the bathhouse is a new and unique experience.

• Like 1

Got hit up on Scruff several weeks ago by a younger guy in the Far East, travelling to Canada and looking for hookups. I told him to message me when he was in town and we could see what we set up.

He messaged me yesterday. He was here, staying close by. He suggested some future times, all tentative, but then got back to me and asked if I could come over right then. I was out having just been bred by regular poz top and was close to him so said I would drop by.

Hot, hairless young man . We stripped and started kissing....he became the aggressive top...very hot....neither of us had showered.....we cleaned each other’s pits and balls, rimmed asses. No mention had been made about condoms. I presented my used ass...he slid in raw and fucked me for 20 minutes in various positions until he came deep inside of me. I sucked his cock clean. We kissed some more....got another load down my throat....then cuddled for a bit.

love those hot tourists 

When I was at work, I was chatting with a married dude on grindr, he wanted me to suck him off. After, I went over to his place, sucked him. After we used his come to breed my hole. Still having his load coming out.

I just took a load in an alley right downtown from a homeless guy with a big dick who fucks me semi regularly in the summer. took me behind a dumpster, classic alley breeding style, pulled down my tights and bent me over with my hands against the dumpster and railed me for about five minutes. we were only semi-hidden. if anyone walked by they definitely could have seen me getting fucked. same with anyone coming out the back door of the restaurant he fucked me behind. and I'm pretty sure we were on a security camera lol but I don't care. I got another load. he noticed right away that I had cum in my ass from a few apt pump and dumps. told me "I always enjoy your sloppy cunt. its hard to find a whore that  keeps her pussy this messy."I always say the best way to let guys know you're a cumdump is to let them watch you get fucked or always have cum in your ass when guys wanna fuck a real piggy.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

So when i come to toronto can i breed u Sissy aka lilcumdump

23 minutes ago, LittleCumSewer said:

I just took a load in an alley right downtown from a homeless guy with a big dick who fucks me semi regularly in the summer. took me behind a dumpster, classic alley breeding style, pulled down my tights and bent me over with my hands against the dumpster and railed me for about five minutes. we were only semi-hidden. if anyone walked by they definitely could have seen me getting fucked. same with anyone coming out the back door of the restaurant he fucked me behind. and I'm pretty sure we were on a security camera lol but I don't care. I got another load. he noticed right away that I had cum in my ass from a few apt pump and dumps. told me "I always enjoy your sloppy cunt. its hard to find a whore that  keeps her pussy this messy."I always say the best way to let guys know you're a cumdump is to let them watch you get fucked or always have cum in your ass when guys wanna fuck a real piggy.

• Like 1

My hung daddy bear regular gave me a nice hard fuck Friday night and seeded my hole. Saw a spot on the towel and thought I didn't clean out well but it turns out daddy drew blood. That turns both of us on so much when it happens. Makes us both feel like he really owns me that much more.

He fucked me even harder the next day and loaded my roughed up hole again.

• Like 1

Last night. 

There's this park near my place that I love to go down to at night, strip naked, wander around and then find somewhere to jerk off. 

Last night I was down there. It was pretty late so I'd left my clothes in my car and and was sitting there jerking my cock on a seat by the lake. I got this Grindr notification from this random young black dude who was visiting the area. He was super close. 

Asking me where I was I said "by the lake, naked. Come fuck me"

A couple of mins later this naked black dude walked up with a rock hard, throbbing 11inch cock. 

He proceedes to bend me over the bench and smash 2 loads into me, before walking away. Didn't say a word to me the whole time. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

On 2/27/2020 at 9:54 AM, PowerTopper said:

@BoyStrangler the bitch @LittleCumSewer sent me this at 2:30 yesterday, it didn't include sucking and fucking it's bio dad's cock but we all know it did.

I just took 5 loads from 3 guys who are unmedicated and super high vL.one of them told me he has full-blown aids.he gave me 3 loads in less than an hour.he found me off bbrts.told me he's been checking out my ads and wanted to fuck me for awhile so when I posted looking for high vL tops he hit me up. I told him he can fuck me whenever.

This littlecumsewer whore was sending me this while I was enjoying using a sexy little tranny named Jennifer. Nice big ass, average tits, small cock, she's really into sucking the cum out of cock. I came in her ass 4 times, and in her mouth 6 than jerked off on her face before I left at 6am.

lmao there isn't enough Prep in the world to keep a little whore like this boy neg. l wonder how many loads of full-blown AIDS cum that bitch has taken in that sloppy pussy

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1