Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Sunday afternoon I went to a bathhouse centrally located. I rented the sling room as I’ve been here before.  Once I was in the sling with the door open the guys started walking past looking in and taking notice.  I never said no. So I was quickly used by a number of studs who planted their seed deep within.

Quick stop at bookstore this evening ended with me nutting inside some husky redneck in his 20's. It started with me sucking off about 4 guys over the course of an hour. I gotta say that men are definitely cumming faster from my gum jobs than they did when I had teeth. After #4 was done, I went to a quiet area in back, and see this young bearded redneck walk in. Definitely rough around the edges, which was just what I needed. He stops near me, so I pull out my bone and wave it at him. He smiles and has a seat on bench. I walk over and offer my cock right to his mouth and he goes to work. He was a great cocksucker, but he pulls off and looks like he's thinking about something. I ask him "you want fucked don't ya, son?". He nods, and I tell him to show me his ass. He stands, drops his pants, and bends over on the bench. Hairy ass, and a clean dry hole. I spit a bit right on it and finger it in.a bit. He's really tight, so I start rubbing my dripping cock on it to help lube him. Finally, I start to push in slowly and he opens up without too much force. He relaxed and got into my rhythm, and I'm only thinking one thing- planting my poz load in his ass. I call him a good little whore, tell him his going to take my nut, and ask him if that's what he wants. He gives me a YES SIR! So I start fucking harder and faster, and as I'm starting to cum he moans that he's cumming. He clamped down really tight and milked my cock of its load almost better than it ever had been. I pause to let my spasms end, then fuck a bit more to mix my load up in his guts. I popped out, and I just knew he'd lick me clean, which he did. Perfect ending to a great bookstore visit!

• Like 14
  • Upvote 8

I just got stealthed. Met a guy grindr, a hot muscle man, went to his place and choked on his big dick. He fucked me raw on my back and planted a load deep in me. Afterwards, noticed he was on scruff as well and  listed as poz. 🙂 definitely hope to take his load again

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, LittleCumSewer said:

I just took a homeless guys load in an alley in the middle of the day. quick 2 minute pump n dump

Hot.  I offered a homeless guy a shower in my hotel room couple of months ago.  He accepted and once out of the shower he asked if I liked what I saw... a big boner pointing at me.  ‘Hell yes’ and gave him my ass.  No talk of condoms. Big load deposited .  Looking for more to help out 

• Like 3

I am in Thailand and a Brazilian guy messaged  me on grindr, so we start talking this afternoon and seems like we were a perfect match and I just knew he was going to be good. We were talking and he told me I like a clean ass cause I like to eat it before I fuck it. I said no problem my ass is always clean because I like ass to mouth. He loved that answer.

So he comes over and we are walking towards my bungalow he grabs my ass and asks if it nice and clean, yes!  We come in and get naked right away he jumps on the bed and my head is right between his legs sucking his beautiful cock. I sucked his cock for about 15 minutes getting him good and hard and he got up and dove into my ass with his tongue it felt so hot! He stood up and starting poking his cock against my hole and rubbing. No lube just a bit of spit from the rimming , he is amazing nice fat cock that you can feel every thrust and he is switching it up fast slow but I love when he would stick it n deep. After about ten minutes of fucking he pulled out and I gobbled his cock and suck him Until he was really hard again. He returns to fucking me and it feels awesome! He starts breathing fast and going really deep into my asshole, I know what is coming and  I throw my hands behind his ass and pull him in even deeper and he blew his load deep in my ass! I was blowing him after and said he had to piss. So I asked him if he liked piss play and he said sure! We went into the bathroom and I knelt down in front of his cock and he told me it was coming, so I opened my mouth at the edge of his dick and was rewarded with some piss, I gobbled it up and pointed his pissing cock all over my body.

We went for a smoke and after he said want to suck my cock some more? Ah yes!

I must have sucked his cock for another half an hour, I devoured it. He got up and asked can I fuck you again? I said fuck ya! He started fucking me and was churning up his first load in my ass it really does make great lube. He was fucking me doggy and going deep which I love, I was oozing precum by the buckets! Once again he started deep thrusting and I realized I was about to get a second load! Pulled him in deep and he shot his second load. When he pulled out there was all churned up cum and ass juice all over his cock so like a good bottom I cleaned his dick for him, from the tip right down to his balls it was delicious !

Brings my two week total up to 8 loads 4 in the ass and 4 in my mouth.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Got my first poz load last night. Yes I know its a bit like cheating me being on Prep, but I am married so have to be careful. I had been chatting with this vers guy now  for several weeks, and finally got the chance to meet him when I was away with work in Kettering. We are both versatile and up for each way round fun, and boy did we have some fun. No sooner had he arrived and the door closed behind him, I was on my knees unzipping his cock, and with some oral attention he was soon at full attention and raging to go, I told him there and then that I was keen to have him fuck me bare - knowing the risks but wanting to taste the forbidden fruit of a poz guy. We played with each other cocks for a while after stripping off, and fingered and lubed each other up, and after some fabulous 69 oral fun, he rolled me over keen to satisfy his lust. My pert bum stuck up ready for him - he brutally speared hi big cock into me in one swift shove - it felt like he was trying to split me wide open. His cock was the biggest I had had in a long time 8 inches and thick, eventually the pain subsided and the feeling of being so full was amazing. He pounded away mercilessly like a ragging bull, with me begging him to fuck me harder and breed my poz virgin ass, he suddenly started moaning loudly and shaking all over, I think my dirty talk was working - he howled as he unloaded what seemed like a never ending stream of hot putrid spunk into my now very saw ass. I must have been like a wanton whore begging for more, he pulled out and brought his sticky cock round to my face, and demanded I clean him up, which I did, but did notice some blood on his cock, so assumed he had split me when forcing his way in, which he informed me was part of his plan to satisfy my lust for danger. I now have a nervous wait for the results of my next test, but also feel fulfilled in finally breaking my duck, on poz cock.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

I just took a homeless guys load in an alley in the middle of the day. quick 2 minute pump n dump

Don't forget sucking your dad's cock and the 3 guys you fuck every morning that live in your building your straight trash

• Like 1

• Moderators

The 18-year-old twink who has been fucking me for a few months hit me up on Grindr. Other people were awake, so I told him to meet me in the detached garage. He fucked a nice load into me. He tried hard for a second load, but it was not to be. 

I am full of his spunk as I type this for you. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Had not as much sex than I am used to recently so when a guy who lives close by and has fucked me before hit me up saying he needed to dump a load I jumped. Hadn't seen him for a while. We're not really a match in personalities but he is a good top. Went over to his place. Started with eating my hole (not many do that) and fucked a load in my ass in 10 minutes. We started chatting until he pointed to his cock. Sucked his cock until he was hard again. Just when I thought he was ready to fuck again he got a call. Some chit chat until he said "I just fucked this guy, he sucking my cock right now". And then "I'll ask him". Then he said a buddy needed to nut. Was I up for that? Sure! Kept sucking until his buddy arrived. Big hairy 40-something bear with a nice 7" and big hairy balls.

Sucked him hard and he went straight for my ass. Asked if he should use a condom. Buddy said "Just fuck him". Another load in 10 minutes. Buddy watched. Big bear pulled out and buddy took his place. I tried to suck the big bear but buddy pounded so hard I couldn't keep his cock in my mouth. Hammered away for like forever before he shot his 2nd load. I was dripping precum but didn't cum. Started to suck the big bear while buddy left the room to clean up. At one point he stopped and asked if he could get my number. Exchanged phone numbers and returned to sucking. Pushed my head all the way on his cock when he shot his 2nd load. Not bad for a weekday. Was still horny as fuck when I went home because I didn't cum. Wondering now when big bear is going to call or message 😉 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Hubs was supposed to go out to the opera yesterday night so I planned to see some fwbs.  Unfortunately, he last min changed his mind so I couldn’t host.  With some luck, 1 of my fwbs was able to host me in Hell’s Kitchen.  There, I was fucked silly by two of my thick daddy friends - R and S.  I got two loads.  My fwb, D, who lives 6 blocks north just finished dinner and offered to give me load #3.  Who am I to refuse that?  D is a handsome black guy, about 25yo. & his cock felt like it was assaulting my intestines.  I’m so lucky to have such generous & talented friends.  I rode the bus back home downtown 3 loads in with a smile on my face XD

• Like 1