Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Guest DetroitAnon

Traffic at Body Zone in Detroit was down over 50% last night.  It was a bizarre night. 

FUCKED by 4 guys (2 black, 2 white). ONLY 1 LOAD.   My FB since 2007 (Black guy in his 60s) didn’t follow through with a load For the 2nd time in a row.  That’s never happened before.  It pissed me off.   I’m putting him on punishment and not giving him any ass for a while so he knows that is unacceptable.    The 2 white guys had European accents.   The one who gave me the load was a very hot dark-haired lean muscle guy.  The other wanted to make passionate love.  I went along with it as long as I could until I realized he would have stayed all night to make love before cumming.  Too intimate for me.  

ORAL AND RIMMING with a Czech guy was the best sex of the night.   I thought he was Middle Eastern.  Black beard, lean muscle hairy body, bubble butt.  He loved sucking my dick and he loved how I sucked his dick.   Then I moved to eating his ass and he couldn’t get enough of that.   He sat on my face.   He said that was the best rimming he ever had.   I said, really?   That wasn’t even my best.  I told him I can get in there best to deep tongue, lick, and suck the juice out of his hole with him doggystyle or on his stomach with his butt propped up in the air. Hearing that, he asked me for my number.  I gave it to him.   I love love love eating ass, pretty close to how much I love taking loads.  

TOPPED 2 white guys.   I don’t top very much and the two guys I fucked weren’t very good.   One just was all over the place and had no rhythm to his bottoming.   Sad, but we can’t all be as skilled as me I guess.  LOL.    I’d rather eat ass than top, but I’d like to find me a smooth dark skinned petite black guy under 5’8” with a perky bubble butt to eat and fuck.  

So yes, the loads were virtually non-existent this night, but grateful for the hot ass I got to eat out.   

Edited by DetroitAnon

just took loads blindfolded in some guys apartment from 4 guys who were up all night partying. the main guy is a regular who texted me cause his buddies wanted to breed my ass when he showed them a picture of it. they also like the idea that they could fuck me up the ass with a baseball bat between loads and piss down my throat. I actually had them do both at the same time. I drank so much piss I actually had to piss when I left with their cum dripping out of my gaped out fuckhole

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I just got fucked up the ass with a sledgehammer. A regular pump n dump guy has been experimenting by fucking me with various objects and decided to try the 20 pound sledge. I took over a foot of the handle pretty easily. when he couldn't get the head of the hammer in my ass he tried to loosen me up by fucking me with a full pop can. He told me "you have the biggest, loosest hole I have ever fucked" he gave me two loads in about 30 minutes

Guest tristian

This week has been pretty rough. Last week they canceled all sports seasons, practices, etc... so i had a lot of free time after school. Id meet up with Jr. or my lax buddy after school and fuck.  I fucked my lax buddy a few times before his mom came hope Blowing 3 loads up his ass both days. After we finished I swallowed his nut.  Jr and I met up 3x and we flip fucked a few loads into each other.  When I stopped by his house I was suprised when Jrs dad answered the door. He was working from his house do to the virus, and Jr stopped at a store on the way home so he wasn't here yet.  He let me in and slapped my as as i walked through the door I popped a boner freeballing in my warmups.  I went up to jrs room to wait for him. his dad came up and was standing in the door rubbing his cock through his pants, I did the same he came over and pulled his cock out so i could suck the first load out. Then he ankles my warm ups and spat on my ass n fucked me first missionary till i came all over my abs and he camne in my ass. he then flipped me over and pounded me doggy, grabbing me by the hips and fucking me hard trying to cum a 3rd time.  he finished up a few minutes before jr came home.  Since his dad was home he didnt want to try fucking, so i just sucked him while he played video games.  

This week, everyone parents are home from work, so even though I don't have class or shit to do theres no getting laid. It sucks. I jerked off 4x before lunch out of boredom.

I woke up with wood about 4 this morning and was so horny i got on sniffies to check it out. Someone with a nice cock pic messaged me and while i normally don't host i was so horny i just said fuck it and invited him over after agreeing to blindfolded anon sex. Quick made sure i was clean and then climbed in bed with a flog next to me, put on the blindfold and got ass up on all 4s. Heard the door open and close, clothes drop to the floor and then a hand exploring my ass. He fingered my hole for a couple and then i felt a mustache as he got down to lick it. It felt so good i was moaning and he asked me when i'd gotten fucked last (last night!). When he heard that he groaned a but and the bed shifted as he put his cock to my hole and then pressed steadily in until he was buried all the way. He was pretty thick and filled me up nicely. He started fucking pretty hard and a couple minutes later he grunted and i could feel his cock pulsing as he came in me. He stayed hard though and began pounding me again. While his still(!) hard cock was in me he took the blindfold off and said "xxxx, I've been wanting to fuck you a long time and now i find out you're a slut i could have been fucking right away!" Startled i turned around to learn it was a team mate from work that had his still hard cock in my ass and that i had wanted to fuck me for a while too! Twisting a bit i pulled his tousled blond head down to me and we kissed. Then he moaned and i could feel his thick cock pulsing and giving me a third load. After that we cuddled and kissed a bit before he picked up the flog and told me to get back on my knees where he whipped my ass hard. At one point he grabbed my cock and balls and had me close my legs before whipping me more. I would involunrarily jump and moan as the long flog smacked against my balls and would hit my cock. Then suddenly he stopped and rammed into me hard. In one swift push he was buried all the way and fucking like a madman as he gave me a final load.  I turned to clean him off like a good slut should do and then we both took a shower. He's been texting since he left telling me of all the places he's going to fuck me. I have a new fwb who wants to fuck the hell out of my ass.😀

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3

On 3/7/2020 at 5:36 AM, Bareback4ever said:

Had a nice long fuck session with a very horny & sexy Arab bear, when he arrived he got straight to work deep rimming my cunthole.  His deep probing tongue had me groaning with pleasure, he then shoved his big thick pee cum oozing dick in my cunthole & fucked me so good!! He mad me cum hard & breed his big creamy load deep inside me.  He went on to fuck me another 5 times, each time breeding a big creamy load inside me.  I’ve got my cunthole plugged, I wanna keep his loads in me for as long as I can. 

WAS HE POZ?

I was still horny as fuck after getting bred by a co-worker this morning so i got on Grindr and left it open as i did odds and ends around the place. Came back to find a few messages. One was a trucker parked at a Love's north of town and i agreed to meet him after he sent a cock pic. Drove over there and found the truck toward the back of the lot. He let me in and i saw he was probably mid 30's, tall, slender and blond and wearing boxers that were well tented out. Wasted no time getting naked and pulled his shorts down. His hard cock bounced out as it was released and i grabbed it and started sucking it and licking the smooth skin of his hairless balls. He reached over and played with my ass, eventually getting 4 fingers in up to the knuckles which had me moaning around the mouthful of cock. I grabbed the lube on the bed and lubed his cock and then turned to present my ass to him. He started entering me slowly, popping the head of his cock in and out. He took hold of my hips then and pulled me all the way back against his pubes.  He varied the pace and i realized he was edging in my ass but finally he began pumping in earnest just before he grunted and unloaded in me. After he pulled out i cleaned him off and got dressed. He didn't bother to get dressed as he let me out and there was another trucker walking down between the trucks that saw us both. He smiled and asked the guy if i was a good fuck to which the guy said yes. The second guy looked at me and said he needed a whore but there weren't any around so my ass would do. I said that's fine by me and followed him around to the back of another truck where there was a narrow alley. He stopped there and told me to drop my pants and he pounded me there and bred me. I drove home with 2 loads in my ass and got out a few dildoes and ended up with the 4" thick Fort Troff Cyborg violating my ass before i finally came.

Edited by lovetobefucked
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 4

Just had some fun with neighbor boy of mine.. Been watching and wanting him for years.  He's 18 , senior in HS and has known I'm gay for a while.  Even mows my lawn for me.  But with the corona virus having everyone off from school,  we've been chatting more and more on a daily basis. Parents were at work,  so we ended up in my bedroom today.  Got a load in my mouth from him, and also gave him one in his tight beautiful ass.  Took it real easy with him,  slowly making love to him.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2

With shelter in place here in Silicon Valley, playtime has been disrupted. Did find a willing and horny dude on Grindr that wanted to fuck me. Headed over to his place last night. Met him at his back gate and followed into his garage. Nice BMW parked. Leaned over hood and dropped trousers. He tongued my ass a while, I sucked him and got him super hard. He had one nice veiny cock that was thick and was a raging boner. Didn’t talk about raw or covered, or status...just let him decide. Was glad he slid in raw.  Man, he was horny as he ravaged my hole, slamming balls deep, pulling all the way out, slamming deep again. He pummeled my ass, but it felt so good. I had poppers which really helped make his aggressive fuck all that much better.  Finally after some time, maybe half hour, he tensed up. He had sweat dripping down his face, was overheated and had a few veins bulging in his neck and face...finally I could tell he was going to flood my ass. He did, shaking and shuddering as I felt warm spurts of cum filling me.  After awhile he calmed down and went soft, pulled out and I clenched my ass close to hold his seed in. I cleaned off his cock. Sweet tasting cum.  Went back home and held it in me all night. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

Yeah, maybe I shouldn’t have fucked this guy in these circumstances but when I asked him on Grindr what he was into, he said all he wants to be is a cumdump. So a buddy and I went over and used his pussy. My buddy came in him first and then I fucked it deep it and fuck - it was frothy. Then I shot a huge load. I was horny enough to eat our loads out of his ass and he wanted me to spit the cum into his mouth. Such a pig - I loved it!!!

• Like 9
  • Upvote 4

On 3/8/2020 at 4:19 PM, Fuckedbo0oy said:

Just about 20 minutes ago I was fucked tag teamed by "2 dom Egyptian masters" in my parents house.

In the guests room the door was unlocked, I was nude, hole up in the air on all fours waiting for them in the bed.

As a bitch I keep my pussy always ready to take their dicks clean and lubed up.😈

I heard the door open and they walked in, One of them said:

"Ooof Fuck, what a sub slutty son of bitch"

I Got fucked by both of them in my throat, my pussy hard and rough enough, choking me and being super aggressive.

I tried to be quiet, but you know how it is.

My mother and sis was upstair of course they can heard the sound of dicks smack into my pussy. 🤫😂

One of them was really thick huge dick around 10 inch I sucked him to hardness.

After the 2nd loaded my hole switched places and I cleaned his dick while the huge dick guy fucked me.

He slid it into my hole and kept calling me a slut, a whore and a faggot for having such a sloppy cumfilled hole.

Even I could hear the splat and squirt of the cum in my ass being pushed in and pulled out.

I try to grabbing his hips and ass pulling him further, I just took it like a champ.

/

After 5 hours and half from getting fucked, finally I have...

((8 loads inside my pussy and 1 load down in my throat.)) 😈😈😍

More please!!

• Like 2

On 3/18/2020 at 1:56 PM, twoguyssssss4fun said:

Just had some fun with neighbor boy of mine.. Been watching and wanting him for years.  He's 18 , senior in HS and has known I'm gay for a while.  Even mows my lawn for me.  But with the corona virus having everyone off from school,  we've been chatting more and more on a daily basis. Parents were at work,  so we ended up in my bedroom today.  Got a load in my mouth from him, and also gave him one in his tight beautiful ass.  Took it real easy with him,  slowly making love to him.

I need to find a new guy to mow my lawn lol