Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Just met up with a dude about my age. Average black dude with a big cock. Rock hard, fucked me in his garage but we had to be quiet 😉 i left satisfied and filled up

• Like 1

just had a couple men take turns breeding me in their apartment, giving me 3 loads each in about 2 hours. I was dressed in the sexiest little schoolgirl outfit with a red plaid miniskirt and a croptop dress shirt, black wig and thigh high stockings.when I left I had so much cum in me that my tiny lace peach panties got soaked and I had a trickle of cum dripping down my right leg. l made a stop at a regular breeders apartment on the way home so he could eat my cumsloppy pussy then dump his load in me. He said one of the most romantic phrases a cumdump can hear "Take my load you fucking whore"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Got with my boy last night and then again this morning before he went to work.  He told me he is crazy horny.  I fucked him last night but this morning  I only sucked  him off. Sent him off to BJ's with a bj.. I'm gonna need a new prescription of viagara!!

Just hooked up with a guy that I get together with once and while. He is probably in his late twenties and has a nice thick cock. He's younger than me and says he likes older guys but fucks all types just like me. He lives in the same apartment complex as me and texted me because he was horny. He told me to get naked and he'd come over. I did and when he got here he stripped and I started to suck his cock and play with his balls. He said he was really horny because oof isolation and he turned me over and fucked me. He came pretty fast but was able to fuck me a 2nd time for much longer. We exchanged kisses while he rode me and filled me with cum. We're currently watching a movie and cuddling naked. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Went to the truckstop tonight after finding a guy on grindr.  Climbed into his cab where he was naked and sporting a nice hardon. I pulled my sweats down over my ass and his cock was quickly pressing up against my hole.and then pushing onto me.  He didn't last long before he was coming in my ass. Traded numbers with him as i got dressed. He was still naked and i leaned down to clean his cock off. He got hard again and pulled my pants down before tearing into my ass again.  Got his second load which was dripping down my leg as i got out of his truck.  

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

Rare for me to take a break in middle of work day, but this sexy hung man got my pussy wet and hungry. Left work, met him at his place and spent an hour riding his cock in every position possible. He’s seriously huge, thick, stayed rock hard the whole time. We made out, hit poppers, and he fucked me until he blew his load. Creamed my pussy good. Def want to make this a regular fuck bud. He’s so handsome and his cock fits perfectly inside me. 

• Like 2

On 4/6/2020 at 1:49 PM, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

just had a couple men take turns breeding me in their apartment, giving me 3 loads each in about 2 hours. I was dressed in the sexiest little schoolgirl outfit with a red plaid miniskirt and a croptop dress shirt, black wig and thigh high stockings.when I left I had so much cum in me that my tiny lace peach panties got soaked and I had a trickle of cum dripping down my right leg. l made a stop at a regular breeders apartment on the way home so he could eat my cumsloppy pussy then dump his load in me. He said one of the most romantic phrases a cumdump can hear "Take my load you fucking whore"

Sexy you trash bin time to start taking pics of this schoolgirl outfit

• Like 2

Guest CuriousDallas

Back home in Killeen now the classes went to online and been reconnecting with some of my old fuck buds and sneaking out at night to fuck like I did years ago. Snuck out last night to swap loads with a bud my age...met up at a secluded spot between both our houses and fucked each other’s brains out, gladly unloading two deep inside his bi boy ass and gratefully taking both his loads deep inside me. We’ve been fucking since we were in HS and he’s glad to have me back as an outlet. He’s admitted to fucking around with other guys, which is super hot, but has been scared to do anon since the whole Covid-19 thing started. Forgot how much of a rush it is sneaking out so my parents don’t know and bare fucking outdoors totally exposed. He has a nice thick cock that really stretches my ass good and love letting him pump his seed inside me.

Got on Grindr last night not expecting much to happen. I got a couple of the normal fake profiles tap. This is pretty normal on Grindr. After about an hour and a half I got a message from someone. He asked if I was looking and I said I was as long as I could bottom. He was a trucker passing through so I had to go to the Walmart parking lot he was spending the night at. I knocked on his cab and he let me in. He was already naked from the waist down. He was probably in his early 40s and in decent shape for a trucker. He was stocky but not too big and had a saved head and was pretty heavily tattooed. He had a nice day cock wich I started in right away. He then took off his shirt and told me take off my clothes. I did and then he sucked in my nipples and then my cock. He then asked we could take turns fucking each other. I said I'm not usually a top but ok as long as I fuck him first. I then fucked him while he was on his back and his legs wrapped around my back. I came after a while and he flipped me over and fucked me from behind. I was moaning without being too loud to turn him on. He fucked me for a little bit and came inside me We then exchanged numbers and I told him to hit me up if he passed through again and I went home and fell asleep with the cum still inside me. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2