Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Grindr hook up - met him in the parklands because he wanted to get fucked outdoors. Young twink, skinny but had a perfect bubble butt. Went behind a tree and i started rimming him, he only sucked my cock for less than a minute before he wanted it up his ass. I gladly obliged the young twink and slid in him raw. Within a minute of fucking him we noticed another guy walk past, the twink said he did invite a few others which i didn't know about.

He was a short muscle latino guy with a roughly 7" thick rod. He was already erect and started to rim me while i was plowing the twink. He soon put the head of his cock on my hole and started to push in me, i felt burning sensation and realised he must have put a rubber on. I stopped thrusting the twink, felt behind me for this latinos cock and grabbed it, i said "you fuck me naturally or not at all" as i pulled his condom off. He didn't say anything and pushed back in me and started to pound me and i slid my hard cock back in the twink. 

Within about 5 min of a chain fuck going i blew my load balls deep into the twink and rested on top of his back while he hunched over standing up and soon after the latino said "im about to cum" and i replied "give it to me" and i felt a warm feeling deep in my ass. The latino then pullled out and  zipped up then left.

The twink ate my ass and feltched the latinos cum out. I sucked on the twink and he shot immediately down my throat. 

Was a great night. 😎🐷😈 Only went to get some ass and in the end got a load up my ass and down my throat 😂😂🙊

• Like 9
  • Upvote 4

Sunday I revisited the hot black bear from two days earlier.  He was waiting in bed for me this time.  I quickly undressed and moved into the bed with him and began sucking his semi hard dick. In no time he was hard as rock and began moving me into position to eat my hole.  Totally wanted his tongue in me.  He's an excellent butthole licker. He lapped me a little while but really wanted to slide his dick in my hole badly. He got off the bed and pulled me over to the edge buns up and immediately found my hole with his big cock and started forcing it in. A bit tight today and it took a little while to open up my hole but I wanted it bad too. He slid in balls deep and I felt every vein. He slowly started fucking my tight hole. It hurt a bit but I knew in a few minutes he would put his load up me. Sure enough after some very hot fucking where he moved up on me and fucked me into the mattress he basted my hole.  Fucking so hot getting bred. We snuggled and then I thought I could get another load from him as he grew hard once more. I sat on his dick but my ass was sore.  I pulled off and some blood dripped out.  Oops. He was cool but I was annoyed.  Just simply out of practice taking big black cock. I headed off and he said come back soon for more dick. Lovely man.

• Like 2

Prior to the social lock down, I had rented a hotel room for 3 days, and had a load of guys come around and use my hole, had a total of 19 loads in the 3 days, the 2 nd day had some repeat guys small group of 5 one after another dumped there load into me, to show my appreciation after they dumped there loads I would suck there cocks clean, love ass to mouth action. My ass was loose after that weekend.

First dick in over a month. He left an hour ago. This heavyset bear from Growlr. He brought his thick hairy dick over. I had door unlocked, just naked in my bed. He comes to my room, gets naked and we don't even talk. I turn onto my stomach, and he gets on top and gets to work.

I'm in heat so bad and definitely moaning louder than usual. Thank God for dudes with thick tools. He's going at a good quick pace and I never want this to stop. I find myself saying "fuck dude" and a few mins later he's speeding up and blows his big load in me. He stays in me while he catches his breath.

He gets up. Tells me he wants to hit that again but needs a bit. I tell him to come here and he lays on top of me and we cuddle for a bit and do some light kissing with my hands feeling up his hairy chest.

Then he gets up and I get back on my stomach and he's entering me again. God damn. Feels just as good as the first time. He's pounding away and enjoying my hole until he can't hold it anymore and unloads in me again.

He gets up, gets dressed, and leaves. That was honestly so amazing. Makes me want to try to find another guy tonight.

• Like 5

I have a guy I met at the gloryholes

he shoots a huge thick load 

I offered him a small personal job of filling a 3/4 cup with a sealed lid and storing in the freezer in between cumshots and when it’s full to the lid he brings it to my place with his buddy 

he feeds me the giant ice cube of cum and after I eat it all the two of them stick there cocks in my mouth for me to suck and have two fresh loads

to make it worth his time I toss him $30 for each full bottle

I was a really bad boy yesterday. Got fucked by six guys.

1. Hubs fucked me

2. Went over to a local guy’s place on Grindr.  Kinda average cock, couldn’t get up.  Never again.

3. Muscle Jewish daddy bred me

4. Arranged for my middle eastern daddy friend to come over after.  Sat on his huge dick and cum was leaking out

5. Went to Harlem to visit a handsome white guy who has been fucking me good for 9 years.

6. Had a Hell’s Kitchen 3-way with my buds R & H.  R is Vers and took my load & H’s.  R&H took turns on my hole

A lot of my fwbs r asking me to stay over.  I’m so flattered of all the btms they have, they wanna be quarantined with me.  Staying over a hunky 35 brunette’s Brooklyn apt tues night.  We are going to fuck throughout the evening, work from home together the next day, and fuck in between conference calls.  

• Like 5

Leaving a tops house now who asked me to come fuck! I showed up to 2 sexy black men I immediately got down sucking! They were both nice size and So hard! When I got on top I started to ride! I felt the other top push my hole and after a bit they were both inside! As they DP me I felt the one top throb and I knew I was being bred! After a while the other top bred me! I love knowing I have a mans kids in me

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Last night after not going anywhere for I hooked up with this Poz Bear - an older guy. As soon as I walked in he said “Drop”. I cleaned his workboots with my tongue then he shoved  a true 8 inches of Poz cock in my neg hole and shot it deep. Thank you, Dad

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just took a load at my job last night. I work as a security guard, Met this really hot guy on Grindr, he had a really big dick and I was dying to taste him and his load.... So I snuck him in my worksite and we snuck off to an empty part of the building and got on my knees and took him in my mouth. His dick was huge, about 7.5 and really girthy...I was in heaven, he had a bit of a scent too which was intoxicating I sucked him for like 20 minutes until he burst a nice thick load in my mouth. It was a lot but I made sure to swallow it all. Turns out he also works in the same site I work at but on the other side...so we definitely plan on meeting up a lot more 😋😋

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Chaasr said:

Last night after not going anywhere for I hooked up with this Poz Bear - an older guy. As soon as I walked in he said “Drop”. I cleaned his workboots with my tongue then he shoved  a true 8 inches of Poz cock in my neg hole and shot it deep. Thank you, Dad

Mmmmm I love a nice charged cock

3 minutes ago, Barebackbottomm said:

Just took a load at my job last night. I work as a security guard, Met this really hot guy on Grindr, he had a really big dick and I was dying to taste him and his load.... So I snuck him in my worksite and we snuck off to an empty part of the building and got on my knees and took him in my mouth. His dick was huge, about 7.5 and really girthy...I was in heaven, he had a bit of a scent too which was intoxicating I sucked him for like 20 minutes until he burst a nice thick load in my mouth. It was a lot but I made sure to swallow it all. Turns out he also works in the same site I work at but on the other side...so we definitely plan on meeting up a lot more 😋😋

I love security guards : ) 

• Upvote 1

On 5/19/2020 at 10:30 AM, Juicyhole17 said:

Leaving a tops house now who asked me to come fuck! I showed up to 2 sexy black men I immediately got down sucking! They were both nice size and So hard! When I got on top I started to ride! I felt the other top push my hole and after a bit they were both inside! As they DP me I felt the one top throb and I knew I was being bred! After a while the other top bred me! I love knowing I have a mans kids in me

Some guys just have all the luck!