Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Was in the bathroom in a bar, and forgot to lock the door (honestly, I forgot!), Guy walks in,, and remembers to lock the door. He was  hard as a rock, turned me around, pulled down my sweat sand shoved it in.  Too many shots to remember what he looked like, but he really needed to get his rocks off, didn't fuck for very long but came hard. Tried to suck his cock, but all he wanted was to get out.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Took dick today for the first time since last Friday a week ago, which had been my only dick in quarantine. This guy from Growlr whose profile said he was 5'9 265 and oh my god he completely owned me. Didn't even suck him or kiss, just him annihilating my ass. Door unlocked, naked in bed waiting. He gets to my room and strips, I lay out on my stomach knowing full well what's about to happen. He gets on top of me and enters me with his thick tool. Once he's in me he doesn't even start out slow and starts going to town. His big body dwarfed mine, and my feet are hanging in the air and my legs moving all around while I'm moaning so bad and taking his dick.

This would have basically been rape. No way for me to move. He starts grunting and breeds me and collapses on me. So nice and warm. He lifts off me a bit but stays on top as we catch our breath. I tell him "dude please don't go" and he says he won't. I'm literally begging for his dick. He recovers and goes again. I'm saying yes over and over again while he pounds me over and over again. Eventually he cums and makes my hole even sloppier.

He gets up, gets dressed and leaves while I just continue to lay there thinking about how amazing that was.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

So fell off the social distancing wagon. I haven’t been fucked in months and my hungry hole is desperate for cum. I periodically pull up apps but have had restraint and not met anyone. Well, I got pinged by a Latino top starting a job in town who sent a pic of his 8 inch uncut cock. I replied with my ass. That was it, I was on my way. Sucked his cock and worshipped his foreskin for about 15 minutes then he told me he was taking my ass. He put me on all fours and handed me poppers as he teased my hole with his cock and started to try sliding in. I was super tight from no sex so once I was poppers up he had to push hard to force into my hole. He was thick but being uncut helps a big dick slide in. He fucked me pressing down on my neck like a little bitch. I can’t remember the last time a top pounded me that hard without a hint of busting his nut. He positioned me multiple ways until he had me on my back, legs pinned Uber my head and pile driving his dick into my hole. His low hanging nuts slapping my ass. I am not usually vocal or a moaner but damn!  This guy had me moaning and gasping and talking dirty. It was the perfect blend of dirty raw sex and sexy make out. He kept me pinned as he leaned in kissing me still not missing a beat in his thrusts. Sweat dripping like crazy. He came in close looking right into my eyes as he said I’m going to cum, your going to get my cum. I immediately begged for it and that sent him over the edge. I could feel his cock pulse and his load being deposited which isn’t always the case, he shot tons. Never stopped thrusting into me except brief pauses balls deep when a rope of cum was being injected. When he stopped he leaned down and kissed me deeply leaving his cock in my now very wet ass. We kissed for a while then he began sliding his still hard cock in and out of my hole and told me he was going to fuck me for hours next time and should meet up his days off. He texted me later that he will be fucking me hard and often and will bust like a beast. I hope he fucks me every day off 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Guest tristian

I went over to jrs house last night. He snuck outside and we fooled around in his yard.  We ended up with our shorts around our ankles on the patio furniture making out swapping oral and eventually fucking in the dark.  I shot 3 loads inside jr 2 in his ass and the first in his mouth. I swallow one of his after he came in my ass after two pumps. As I'm walking home the college wrestler hits me up and we decide to meet at the baseball field again.  I hope the fence and find him waiting for me in the dugout again. we start groping each other through or gym shorts, Hes free balling and rock hard. I lift up his shirt to feel his massive pecs and suck his nipples.  He pushes my head down on his cock and has me suck it.  hes leaking pre cum and starts to get too close so he pulls back , and pushes me up against the chain link wall.  He lines up his cock with my hole and grabs my hims and starts driving in. same as last time. no holding back, just trying to bury his cock before the pussy gets away str8 boy style.  fortunately this time my ass is wet with jrs cum and loosened up a bit. he starts pounding away and in a minute, looses it and starts cumming in my ass.  he pulls out and goes to grab his shorts but i go back down on his cummy cock working it and its almost instantly hard again, too hard for him to just full up his shorts and bolt. i maneuvered him back to the bench and have him lay back on it with his legs spread.  i start working his balls, and spin around so my legs straddle the bench with my cock in his face. he starts to jerk me, n play with it,  but soon he gave in n started licking it and trying to suck it. the more he took mine the more i sucked his.i started playing with his hole, probing it with my fingers as i sucked him.  i didn't warn him before i erupted in his mouth but distracted him by sliding my finger deeper in his hole and swallowing his cock. he came in my mouth as i fingered him.  before he could get up i sat on his still hard cock n started bucking my hips and riding him till he came again, this time pulling out totally soft and limp.  we both pulled up our shorts and bolted into the night

My steady FB of 8 years has gone quiet on me.  This isn't unprecedented, but I haven't had sex in a month+.  I've been looking at BBRTS a lot, but haven't had a good match yet.  During the pandemic, I've been trying to keep somewhat fit.  Yesterday I went out for a run in pretty warm and humid conditions.  I returned home after a 3 mile jog and a guy on Scruff hit me up.  His profile showed him as negative, versatile and into raw sex.  His pictures didn't show his face clearly, which is usually a no-go for me.  But he kept up with me like a cum-hungry pig.  And he was a five minute drive from me.  I told him I was stinky and sweaty from my run, but he said he likes man smells.  So I found myself driving over to his place.  I walked up the stairs and knocked on his door.  Twenty seconds later, my tongue was digging into his jockstrapped hole and he was begging for my cock.  So I slid into a really nice tight hole.  His sphincter was a tight and distinct ring as my cock head penetrated it.  Once inside him, his ring hugged the shaft of my cock. I wrapped the crook of my arm around his neck in a mock strangle hold as I went balls deep into him.  After a few minutes of this, I flipped him on his back and slid back into him.  I pounded him hard and told him I was about to knock him up.  He replied, "Breed me" and I emptied my load into him. Maybe we'll fuck again.  If I don't get the plague.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Connected  yesterday with my Bi buddy that I hadn’t done for 3 years.  He was hard and horny and wanted a blow job.  

Oh I so missed him and his protein milk shake.  Went in through his garage and he closed and locked door. We went to his front room where we could see the road and driveway, keeping eye out on case his family came back early.

He was commando and dropped his shorts and sat down on couch. I knelt down and grabbed the small sword (he’s a grower) and played with it while taking an occasional swipe with my tongue.  

More to follow ...

On 5/20/2020 at 11:44 AM, Barebackbottomm said:

Just took a load at my job last night. I work as a security guard, Met this really hot guy on Grindr, he had a really big dick and I was dying to taste him and his load.... So I snuck him in my worksite and we snuck off to an empty part of the building and got on my knees and took him in my mouth. His dick was huge, about 7.5 and really girthy...I was in heaven, he had a bit of a scent too which was intoxicating I sucked him for like 20 minutes until he burst a nice thick load in my mouth. It was a lot but I made sure to swallow it all. Turns out he also works in the same site I work at but on the other side...so we definitely plan on meeting up a lot more 😋😋

Next time should involve a deep breeding. 

• Like 1

I had a 30 year old white trailer park guy who is naturally hairless, nice dick and ass,fucks okay however cums a lot and often. He gave me 2 loads and passed out,so while he was upstairs swirled out I went downstairs and got a BBC to cum by. I was Ass Up Face Down hooded lubed up (2 loads) he came in the door and there I was. He wasted no time and gave me #3. I was so full of cum it was leaking out. I squeezed my ass and got upstairs and put in my ft troft rotating vibrating butt plug in my ass and it is a tight fit. I hate to waste  cum.IMG_20170212_023851705.thumb.jpg.a6d2f2b826236042f1cf03fa1d0add93.jpg

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

Got a text from one of my Reg tops around 11 this morning. He's a Hott Latin Twink Chaser with a Dom Sadistic side.

He told me he was horny and wanted me to come over so he could fuck my big ass! I told him I was working but would come over on my lunch hour. I sat and watched the clock in anticipation until finally 1 o'clock came. I couldn't get up from my desk and over to his place fast enough, luckily he's only 3 miles form my office! I walked in & went directly to his bedroom where he was naked and waiting. I noticed immediately that he had his paddle & one of his belts on his bed and knew that he was going to give me more than just a fucking! He had me strip then suck his cock for about 10 min while he did poppers. He pulled me up to my feet, gave me some poppers then bent me over his bed and proceeded to whip my ass with no mercy, first with his paddle then with his belt! He whipped me hard for several minutes then lubed up and gave me a good hard fuck till he unloaded his nut in my ass. We kissed a few min, I got dressed and I headed back to the office. The entire ride back to work I could feel the sting from my ass beating and his enormous load leaking out. I got in and back to my desk and now I'm just sitting here with his load continuing to leak and a huge smile on my face feeling incredibly slutty!!  

• Like 1

Best fuck in a long time. Only sex in a long time. Caved in and went cruising in a park. Only, two guys there, despite a warm night.. A real troll, who fuck me years ago, spotted me walked up and  just said, 2I need my cock in your black ass".  Craggy face but nice dick!.  HE pulled me into some bushes, pushed me down  and started fucking my throat. . Told me to drop mr to drop my trouser but not touch my dick.  I tried to suck, but he just wanted to fuck my throat.  After my throat got tired, he whipped me around and started finger my hole with his spit,, fingering my mouth with  his other hand.

He stuffed some tobacco in my jaw . I thought, I'll just go with it. got really dizzy on my feet and he pushed his cock in. He fucked a good long while.  I think he was going to cum but he pulled out and said "Taste this". the other guy, showed up and started watching.  My troll started fucking again, talking to the other guy about how good my ass felt . The he shot his load.  He pulled out and started fucking my throat again. He asked the other guy if he wanted to fuck in his cum. He did, came and left.  the troll  started fucking started fucking gain. I think he came, and he left. 

He fucked me horny. I cruised around a bit, but there was no else and I REALLY need to cum., but decided to go home and jerk off. On the way out  spotted a police cruiser by the gate and stepped back in.  Troll guy was still there, started fingering my ass in my trousers. in the middle of the path, pulled them down and started fucking again (!). Asked "Think they can see you getting fucked?" He kept edging me toward the gate. He came again, loudly. He cleaned off his cock in my mouth again  said "God boy" and left. He said something to the cops on his way out . Heard them laughing, but hung back just in case.  Left after the police drove off

I need more cock

• Like 1

Yesterday I got treated to a visit from my boyfriend on his lunch break. He goes to work early so he came through at about 11 in the morning. My mom was home but I was so horny that I just had him come to my room and fuck me while she stayed in the living room.

When he got off work I freshened up and went to his place to spend some time with him and his room mates. I ended up getting dicked down pretty hard and his two room mates took turns fucking my throat. I was coughing and spitting up the whole time but I loved it. When me and the bf went to bed I was exhausted and slept like a rock. We got up early this morning and made out but my bf wanted me to let my pussy and my throat rest up. He ate me out a little bit but that was it.

So no more cock for me until he's off work tonight which stinks because I'm horny again and there's a crew of hot guys pouring concrete in my neighbor's driveway across the street.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, backdoorjimmy said:

Yesterday I got treated to a visit from my boyfriend on his lunch break. He goes to work early so he came through at about 11 in the morning. My mom was home but I was so horny that I just had him come to my room and fuck me while she stayed in the living room.

When he got off work I freshened up and went to his place to spend some time with him and his room mates. I ended up getting dicked down pretty hard and his two room mates took turns fucking my throat. I was coughing and spitting up the whole time but I loved it. When me and the bf went to bed I was exhausted and slept like a rock. We got up early this morning and made out but my bf wanted me to let my pussy and my throat rest up. He ate me out a little bit but that was it.

So no more cock for me until he's off work tonight which stinks because I'm horny again and there's a crew of hot guys pouring concrete in my neighbor's driveway across the street.

then get online - does it matter who gives you loads, long as you get them raw?

• Upvote 1

today. took a walk at 5:30 am in the cemetery.   Though I never see it, I've heard area for drug deals and such. Only saw one guy, a homeless black man who was laying on the grass, with  large bushes behind him.. Said hello and ended up giving him a bj as he sat there.. quick and rewarding!

• Upvote 1

I hooked up with a sexy young virgin twink who gave me the honour of being the first to enjoy his meaty furry bubble arse  & breed him.  I spent nearly 2 hours eating & fingering his very tasty tight hole getting him ready for penetration!  I go between his hairy legs & pushed my big swollen pre cum oozing bell end on his hairy hole,  I poured more lube on my dick then gently started pushing my dick inside him.  He played with his nipples as I’d told him to & his virgin boy pussy started to open up for me, I used all my willpower to stop myself cumming as I slide inside him.   Slowly pushing in till it popped & my dick slit in balls deep!  His arse felt so good as his tightness gripped my thick shaft!  I started fucking slowly, gradually building up power & pace.  The initial pain forgotten he was now moaning & groaning with pleasure! I took his rock hard 8” uncut dick in my hand & gently stroked it as I fucked him, his groans got louder then he suddenly howled saying he was cumming! His dick pulsating rapidly in my hand squirting his big load all over his bell & chest! His pussy spasmed On my dick as he orgasm’d & it made me shoot my big thick load inside him! Yes Yes! Breed me daddy he roared, my dick pumped & pumped filling him with my warm thick creamy baby batter!  When I pulled out and licked and sucked some of my cum from his pussy and drip fed it to him, I then took him in my arms, kissed and cuddled him for a while till my dick was rock hard again & pushing between his hairy legs.  When I asked if he was ready to fuck again he eagerly replied “ Yes daddy, I want more”  6 hours & 8 loads later I’d taken my boys virginity & impregnated him with my very high sperm count cum loads.  He’s sleeping next to me right now & I’m gunna try sliding my boner up his pussy again without waking him up, my aching balls till have plenty of cum to unload inside him. 

• Like 5