Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I came over to a guys apartment and he was just in a pair of shorts with his big bulge visible through it. I stripped down to my jockstrap straight away and he began kissing me softly as he held me close.

He pushed his shorts down mid-thigh as I got on my knees, and opened my mouth for his meat. I slid along it all the way, and he started thrusting and holding me in place.

He told me to get on all fours and knelt behind me. He passed me a pipe. As I inhaled the pipe he slid his cock into me in one single slow thrust and held me in position until I had finished inhaling and exhaling. He then gave me some amyl and slowly rocked back and forth as I sniffed the amyl. His hard raw dick needed my hole.

Things didn't last long, he built up speed and fucked me deep and rough doggy for about 5 minutes before he pulled out, exhausted. I lay on my back and worked my hole around his cock for a minute, until he was rigid again. He held my legs apart and made big deep thrusts for a couple of minutes until he moaned and released his semen into my ass. He fucked me a few more thrusts to make sure he milked it all into me and rubbed his cum into my walls.

• Like 2

My mate loves hosting guys and getting H&H I live round the corner and am working from home at the moment. On Sunday I snuck out before the bf got up and he had this gorgeoys hung black ‘top’ guy with big arms and a perfect six pack who spread me across a table and bred me while my load went everywhere. The fun with these guys getting high is they always end up wanting to get fucked so yesterday I got the call; he wanted his turn. Don’t think he’d twigged I’m as hung as him - and refreshed because I’d not done any chems. He sucked me but quickly had him on his back on a sofa and played with his nipples before sliding in. He wanted lots of lube so took me a while but eventually loaded him with him face down in the sofa. Shorts back on, apologised for having to go back to work, see ya later ...

• Like 3

(First time posting a story)

Someone tapped me on Grindr last night around 10 or 11 PM. To my surprise, it was a cute looking twink with nice stats. I didn't think he was real but I messaged him and it turned out he was camping nearby. He was horny and was hoping to get head. He said he was with his friend but I should come over around 2AM. I was excited enough that I ended up staying up late for this.

At 1:45 AM, I messaged him to ask if he still wanted head. He said "yea" and gave me directions on where to drive and where to park. I'd never been camping before, so I didn't expect having to walk so far from the road. My phone was low on battery so I didn't turn on my flashlight and I just planned to follow his directions as best as I could until I met him. I followed the series of paths and eventually entered the bathroom.

I saw him in the mirror first-- a very cute, tall, twink build with dirty blonde hair and freckles. He beckoned me over to the shower and I could see his boner through his shorts. I grabbed his crotch and he grabbed mine. I got on my knees and huffed some poppers as he opened his shorts to reveal a thick cut dick that was hard as a rock. It was definitely at least twice the size of mine in length and girth. 

I went to work. I could tell he was liking it because he caressed my head and guided me down to the base of his shaft. We moved into one of the showers and I started tasting precum.

"I'm gonna cum soon."

I just kept going.

"Is that okay? Can I cum inside your mouth?"

I moaned yes.

"Oh yea fuck. I'm cumming."

I tasted every drop of that. He let me suck him a bit more before he told me he had to go to bed and that he was leaving the area tomorrow. 

I messaged him on Grindr "Thanks. That was really hot."

He responded with a "Np" -- and then blocked me!

Something about that dick was just so good I can't get it out of my mind. 

• Like 1

There is a guy, lives close to my weekend house (approx. 40 minutes by car). 21 years old tall (2 meters) and hung guy. Not only his age but also his size is 21 (in cm),  or maybe longer. Last summer he visited me sometimes for a threesome and foursome. Fortunately, hi is also versatile but a bit more top. He arrived around 7pm. After a short chitchat we went to the room. Both of our cock was rock hard. I sucked him first, then he continued with mine. I next step 69 was coming. Not only parallel sucking but rimming. I was horny as hell and eager to his hole. He asked that so, I tried to keep gentle but when I felt his hot tight hole around my dick, I couldn’t stop. I fucked him like no tomorrow. This was understandable, because we didn’t have time to cum previously.  Both of us were moaning. It lasted for almost twenty minutes when my cock exploded in his hole. Then he came. In the next hours he fucked me without longer interruption. Except when we sucked each other or had some rest, when we went out to our terrace. He chainsmoker, I don’t smoke. So, While he was smoking I recently was boring. Then I found other to smoke. Sometimes blowing hip up wasn’t enough then he was fucking me with the cigarette in his mouth. 
Around midnight his cock gave up. Although it was still rock hard he felt it exhausted. Honestly, after more than three months it was hard for me too, but my hungry hole never say no. 
Unfortunately, this adventure couldn’t calm my hunger. I need to be bred again. I need to fuck a tight hole again. 

• Like 2

yesterday, a Hispanic Daddy made me come to his office in my bike shorts, rinsed and lubed wull og glide, I went in, over to his chair and he more or less lifted me and after some hit and miss, justforced me down on his cock. when I cried he slapped me hard and fucked me more until I could feel he tensed up and filled me with daddy cum. then I hade to turn around, push out his load and lick it off his fingers.

really sore biking home

henrik

• Like 2

Met a guy from BBRT that i've been talking to for awhile. Finally had the time to meet him and he did not disapoint! Nice 8inch THICK BBC with some big balls to go with!

Sucked his dick and balls for about 20 mins. Then he rimmed and fingered my hole and lubed up and went in. He stretched my hole nice. Felt good when he came deep inside!

Hope to get another round with him sometime soon!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, bareback-flipflop said:

There is a guy, lives close to my weekend house (approx. 40 minutes by car). 21 years old tall (2 meters) and hung guy. Not only his age but also his size is 21 (in cm),  or maybe longer. Last summer he visited me sometimes for a threesome and foursome. Fortunately, hi is also versatile but a bit more top. He arrived around 7pm. After a short chitchat we went to the room. Both of our cock was rock hard. I sucked him first, then he continued with mine. I next step 69 was coming. Not only parallel sucking but rimming. I was horny as hell and eager to his hole. He asked that so, I tried to keep gentle but when I felt his hot tight hole around my dick, I couldn’t stop. I fucked him like no tomorrow. This was understandable, because we didn’t have time to cum previously.  Both of us were moaning. It lasted for almost twenty minutes when my cock exploded in his hole. Then he came. In the next hours he fucked me without longer interruption. Except when we sucked each other or had some rest, when we went out to our terrace. He chainsmoker, I don’t smoke. So, While he was smoking I recently was boring. Then I found other to smoke. Sometimes blowing hip up wasn’t enough then he was fucking me with the cigarette in his mouth. 
Around midnight his cock gave up. Although it was still rock hard he felt it exhausted. Honestly, after more than three months it was hard for me too, but my hungry hole never say no. 
Unfortunately, this adventure couldn’t calm my hunger. I need to be bred again. I need to fuck a tight hole again. 

I just realised the misspelling in the text. It happens when you are playing with your cock while you’re writing. LoL 

Furthermore, I forgot to write the most important thing in my last story. He unloaded me trice. I’m always surprised how these young guys can cum always such a huge amount. 

Stocky poz guy from BBRT just left a bit ago. He gave me his morning wood and we had an intense makeout session. His profile mentioned loving to kiss and it had been awhile since I did.

He comes in, we go to my room and get naked. He starts playing with my hands and we lock lips. After 20 secs or so we're kissing pretty passionately. It's like I'm in a trance. He stops for a sec to kiss my neck and goes back to kissing and that got me going. We don't even go to my bed yet, just standing there in the middle of my room making out. We go for a bit longer and then stop and I bend my stomach over onto the bed. 

He starts fucking away and it's so good. He's thrusting back and forth and this is such a great start to the day. He tells me how I'm taking that poz dick so good. Eventually he starts going really fast and dumps a huge load in me. Fuck.

We catch our breath. He says he has to pee but would rather piss fuck me and I say sure. He pisses in me and it feels never ending. Now my ass is leaking cum and piss. Just got used so bad.

He gives my ass a few smacks, then gets dressed and leaves.

Edited by slut4pounding
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

So my favorite video arcade was open today but very different, no cruising or hanging around. I saw 2 booths used and felt bummed that I missed the action already. I jumped into a middle booth and waited. The guys in the other booths opened and one came to the left of my booth. 

I sucked this white guys hard suck which was about 7”. He was getting into it and wanted my hole. I let it drive into me and in minutes he was pumping his raw loads into me. The other couldn’t get up and I didn’t think I was gonna get any more. I felt it was leaking out of my hole. 

I came home but was still horny so I did a first in my life. I decided to use a dildo to loosen up my cunt. Puffing poppers and wrecking my hole with an 8” curved up black dildo. I huff poppers while the dildo was stuck to the wall. I was shamefully banging my cunt against it. It was pushing the load I had in me up my hole. Gobs of cum was cuming out and the dildo had hot raw cum on it. I was using the dildo to dig in and push all that cum up my Asian fuckhole. 

it was hot!! Poppered up and banging my hole with this stiff dildo. I love my hole loosed and cum forced all the way up my pussy. This may be my new thing to do. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

My quarantine buddy has been fucking me regularly over the past weeks. We already met twice this week and very recent too so I was a bit surprised when I got a text last night saying he was horny as fuck. Again. I was still a bit sore but you don't say No to a very skilled multicummer top. Shot his first load within minutes and then continued for his 2nd. Took a break and I nursed his cock back to life half an hour or so later. He prefers doggy (me too) and kept hammering like forever. He fucked a load out of me halfway through before pumping his 3rd one in. Legs felt like jelly and felt his cum running to my balls when he pulled out. Three loads in about an hour. And if he wants to go again this weekend I know I will not say no 😉 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

Joined a recently formed local BB party network and last night had first chance to attend one of their events. Rather than the usual orgy (which I’m looking forward to) it was a was for tops only as a cute Asian guy had hired a hotel room and was blindfolded with his ass in the air ready to be bred by all comers. I was first there and so stripped down and was rimming and fucking the guy doggy when the next two guys arrived. I carried on for 10 minutes or so but it felt rude to leave the others standing around twiddling their thumbs so I rolled off to let another guy have a go. The next guy was really tall and had a beautiful long and thick uncut cock. I enjoyed watching him fuck and rim but he was at it for a very long time which is a bit of a problem when there’s only one bottom (he insisted there be no other bottoms) and a train line. It was a shame that we couldn’t make much noise as we could hear children screaming and other guests in the corridors. He paused for a while and let two other guys fuck and they were both pretty quick. Then it was my turn again and I found it hot that the hole now had some loads in it, and despite the pounding of the second guy’s big tool his ass was still pretty tight. I enjoyed the other guys watching and soon I pushed a load in him. About 10 guys registered but only 4 tops showed which was a shame but it’s a fairly new group and I suppose it takes a while for word to get around. 

• Like 2

I was in Berlin last year and met this guy Hans in a gay bar he was slightly older spoke great English we hit it off quickly.  We were both in Leather vests T shirts and jeans ended up in this Cruisy sex club bar he new well.  He introduced me to two of his burly mates we sat drank chatted they bought up how PreP had changed gay sex I agreed am on it!

I followed them to the dark rooms their were lockers we stripped down to cock rings shoes Hans & I kept leather vests on it lead into a great huge playroom low lighting.  Cages, lots of slings, fuck benches in the corner was a huge leather covered bed guys on it having an orgy.  Seemed over 25 could’ve been more of us all naked there was fucking and sucking galore going on around us one guy was being gang banged another was having his butt glowing. 

Within minutes I’m in a sling a tongue stroking and moistening inside my hole massaging my prostrate I was in heaven my cock now hard one of Hans mates took it in his mouth slowly sliding it in and out. My mouth took Hans huge fat cut dick it slid across my tongue deep in to the back of my throat slowly he worked it in and out I relished it using my tongue on his head. He was gasping with pleasure then pulled it out. The rimming of my butt continued both his mates tongues full of saliva taking it in turns. I was then out of sling across the fuck bench legs apart hole gaping Hans took lube from his Vest next I feel his large fat cut dick entering me at first took my breath away then I squeezed it with my manhole muscles sucking it into me clenching my butt cheeks. Hans responded slowly then upping the pace fucking me faster after awhile he pulled out.  His mates cock swiftly entered me I felt his large steel PA his balls hung in a long sack he plowed me so fast they were thrashing against my butt my dick was bouncing they could hear my more more more with what his dick was doing to my prostrate.  I did not want to shoot but after quite a while Hans mate did he gasped out loud I felt the jet of his cum. 

They suggested we got a few drinks down us there was a bar in the corner they were easy to chat with about sex what we were all into.

We could see things were changing on the bed 2 guys were dble fkng this Twink who was in ecstasy crying out in German guys were kissing fucking giving head. Hans went over talked to some guys bed space appeared we went over to the bed my legs are in the air on my back straddled over Hans body his dick slid in me the other guy lubing up entered me slowly they got the rhythm going both getting off on it with yeah yeah then shouting in German I’m having best dble penetration ever.   The mate who had creampied me his dick now hard slid it between my lips I worked on it whilst trying to push my butt hole back and forth over both rock hard cocks Hans had my hips in his hands thrusting me along too. A poppers bottle came from a guy thrust it under my nose he was jacking his dick off over my face he came Hans M8 took the cum off my face covered his dick with it thrust it back in my mouth yum I cleaned it off.

I was pulled off the guys dicks Hans turned me over on the bed Doggy style to fck me the mate I’d given a blow job too got doggy style beside me our asses in the air they lubed up plowing us both hard must be on something not to cum it went on for ages didn’t want it to stop Hans mate and I were kissing deep tongues then they switched manholes after a while Hans bred his mate letting out a yell and a gasp as he came my guy grabbed my dick jacking me off whilst thrusting in me faster he shot his load into me his hard dick ejaculating many times my mancunt was bouncing whilst increasing his jack off pace on my dick I came buckets. Some of the other guys in the room had watched one filmed it on his phone.  Hans knew him. We got changed with the phone guy who sent the film to each of our phones then deleted it. 

Great to have that film I can’t wait to get back to Berlin.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

My last loads were at the heath last night. Hadn't taken any seed since March so felt I needed multiple guy's. In the 11 hours I spent there I had 16 guys mostly bent over the fuck tree only 12 bred me the other 4 I swallowed. Know for definite at least one was toxic he got off telling me. I always find it a turn on not knowing if any of the breeder's were poz

Wil he going again Saturday 27th June if any top breeder's poz or neg want a deep hole to flll or any subs enjoy being tagged let me know 

• Like 1

It has been a few months since I got bred regularly due to the covid19 situation. Two younger guys have been breeding me on occasion but never enough. I was chatting with each of them online last week trying to set something up with one or the other. Then I suggested a 3some at the younger (24) guys place. Time and place worked for the other one (34) as well. The younger guy is a raw top....open to new experiences. The other is verse. Both are into dad / son play. I am a bottom poz dad.

i show up first and we start to play. Lots of kissing, sucking and rimming. The verse guy arrives. I let him and the younger guy play for a bit to get used to each other. I join in. Their cocks alternate between my mouth and ass. Lots of kissing and sweat. Both were not showered and smelled and tasted great. I cleaned their cocks after they had been in my ass or the young vers guy’s ass. It was great. When one of us need a break the other two played. Numerous loads ended up in me or the ver’s ass. I cleaned both of their cocks and asses before we split. A great afternoon for me. I encouraged them to meet up one on one if they wanted but that I was always available for one or both of them