Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I have taken loads from 8 men today. mostly apt pump n dumps and I have only seen 2 of the men including a guy who bred me in the mall restroom and the guy who just dumped his load in me. a black homeless guy who fucked me in an alley just off Yonge right near the Eatons centre. I have been fucked by about a dozen different homeless men but this was only my second black homeless guy. he actually hit on me while I was prancing down the street in my tiny girls bootie shorts n girls tanktop.black men cannot resist my ass.plump, juicy and made for fucking. he said"I like your outfit babygirl. it really shows off that ass"when I said thanks he asked me where I was going and did I wanna go somewhere with him and have a smoke.so when I started walking with him I said "I don't smoke. wanna fuck me?" and he said "that's the plan"lol so we went down an alley behind a dumpster and I leaned up against it he pulled down my shorts pulled my right foot out of them and just left them around my left ankle and he ate my ass right there. he said"I can taste cum in here babygirl, you been getting fucked?" he said "nice, how many loads you got in here today?" I said 7 men, 9 loads. and he shoved his nice meaty cock up my ass and said "I knew you were a slut as soon as I saw you. call me daddy, babygirl"so I did and he came in me in about 2-3 minutes. i asked if he wanted my email address n he said "nah I already fucked you"

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Hit up the dunes resort in saugatuck mi last weekend. While I was there I hit up the apps and chatted with a few guys, finally found a Latin dude who said he wanted a throat to fuck, and asked if I would meet him in the woods out back. I downed my drink and headed back to the trail that lead to the area in the woods guys go to hook up. It’s midnight, so it’s dark as hell, but he meets me at the entrance and we head back, finding a tree for him to lean against while I get on my knees. He’s a good solid 7-8 inches, and decently thick, but thankfully his cock had a slight downward curve that made it easy for him to slide it down my throat and go to town. He wasn’t kidding when he said he liked it rough... he fucked my throat so hard I actually threw up some of the vodka I had just downed, but he didn’t care. I took a minute to breath and noticed a couple other shadows standing around us, so I pulled down my shorts while he went back at my throat. Sure enough, I felt a couple fingers at my hole, before Latin dude grabbed my head and pushed as deep as he could, unloading with five or six pulses right down my throat. He pulled out and walked  away, and the dude behind me asked if I took dick, or just sucked it, and I told him he could fuck me. While I caught me breath he spit on my hole a few times and then I felt a blunt, fat cock head pushing against my hole and forcing its way inside me. Another dude came around in front of me and I started sucking him while my ass was used. Dude in my mouth came quick, and I swallowed it down. A couple minutes later the guy in my ass grabbed my shoulders and pulled me hard back on his cock, unloading inside me with a few quiet grunts. He got up and walked away, I pulled up my shorts and headed back inside for another drink, happy and dripping.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2

Finally got fucked for the first time in months tonight. Met my married Korean guy down the street in his garage.  Usually I suck him for a while first but he was ready to go already.

Had me leaned over a table, playing with my nipples while he pounded my pussy from behind. Usually he lasts 20-30m but he was only 5m in when he grabbed my hips, pulled me back onto his cock and unloaded his balls for a good minute.

Glad it is dark out because his load was very obviously oozing down my legs. Got home, plugged what was left in my hole, and now going to bed with that glow only a guy's cum can give.

• Like 1

The Aloha Spirit of Sharing in Hawaii

It’s been hot this summer in Hawaii. So humid I’m unable to sleep and being agitated. I’ve been in this bitch in heat state that I started using profile names like “cumdump” and “bbbtm in heat”. 

On Friday I was able to get 5 loads. 3 regulars and 2 fandoms, I also top one guy. My randoms have been great, especially since I moved to the spray version of poppers. I can feel every ridge in my hole brush up against their raw fuck tools. But the main story was at the end of the day. 

There’s a beach that is notorious for gay sex. The cruising boards on Squirt said a majority of the homeless where moved out during a recent sweep. I had started going there recently and this time wore an underwear with the back cut open. 

I used the “Bbbtm in heat” and soon was hit up by a blank profile asking where I was a he wanted to load me up. I told him I would be in an in grove nestled one bushes  facing the beach facedown. I was absolute shameless with the hole in my underwear practically advertising fuck me and a small bottle of ID lube next to my feet. Sure enough I heard foot steps, the sound of a zipper, someone pulling me up and then fucking me for 3 minutes before unloading right there on the beach. 

Of course 1 load is not enough. I was getting frustrated and was looking for more. I went to the bathroom and saw a young husky Polynesian mix guy around 28 playing with his hard cock. I told him I’m looking to bottom. In the true aloha spirit of sharing in Hawaii, he sticks his fingers in my cunt and says, “Brah (bro) you dry, I have two big loads up my ass, I share with you.” Proceeds to lick his fingers and stick them in his ass, shows me this huge glob of thick cum between his fingers and then roughly shoved them up my hole. “I get plenty no worry, I share with you.” In the broken English we speak here. He then lines his own cock to my hole then proceeds to plow me and soon enough cums in my hole. “Now you get more cum then me.” Nonchalantly leaves the bathroom, leaving me wonder is this counted as 3 loads or is that cheating? 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Met up mid-week with a traveling 22 year old twink passing through my area via Grindr.  He was nicely built, I was in a rare mood to suck cock and his was exceptional.  He arrived and wasted no time in stripping and let his thick member out.  it was soft and magnificent.  I engulfed it immediately and began a nice slow cock sucking that took about ten minutes until I felt him tense up and then he shot several gob of cum down my throat.  I left no drops out of my mouth, swallowing all of it.  It tasted good and I could tell form the look on his face he felt spent or at least he liked it.  I tossed him over and decide to rim his nice hairless hole using some of the leftover cum from his explosion in my mouth to slick up his hole.  Shortly thereafter, he had to leave.  All in all, not a bad hookup.  I usually like to fuck, but a change of pace is nice every once in awhile.  

I finally broke down and had my first post-lockdown fuck while my wife was at work.  First guy was a latino from scruff who didn't speak English very well.  In my message exchange I talked about him fucking and breeding me.  I figured that would give him a clue that I am looking for BB.  I apparently need to be more explicit.  I didn't want anyone in the house, so I met him in my shed at the back of my carport.  After sucking him, I stood up to line his little cock up with my ass.  He asked for a condom and I said I didnt' have any.  He wouldn't fuck me, and I really needed to be fucked.  I relented and went inside to fetch a condom and had him fuck me with a condom.  I later used the cum in his condom to jack off with. 

Luckily I got in touch with an anon top on grindr that's fucked me before.  He likes me blindfolded.  He came over and met me in the shed.  I had a blindfold on.  I sucked his average dick hard and he didn't waste any time shoving it raw up my ass.  He fucked me for about 3 minutes and dumped his load in me.  It felt so great to finally have that load dripping from my ass.  I kept it in until this morning.  I love the fishy smell of old cum.

• Upvote 1

The troll from the park has become a regular thing.  He only likes fucking outside though. he texted me to meet him in town, he showed up with a collar and leash , collared me and led me back to the usual park, had me kneel on the edge of a picnic bench, put a blindfold on me  and hogtied me. Then he he fucked the hell out of me. He  was really into pulling back on the leash and pulling me down nto his cock.  He came faster than he ever has, and said "I own you now, but ain't finished yet". He said he want to see what happens next and walked off. a couple of guys showed up .  I sucked off one, and another jerked off onto my back.  My troll reappeared , too of the blindfold and said "good boy", poppered me up and milked me like a cow.  just before I came he let go and drove his cock straight in and hit the spot.  My ass went on auto pilot and milked his cock as came.  jerked off when I got home, still thinking about the ay he fucks me.

• Like 1

On 6/22/2020 at 7:58 PM, PowerTopper said:

I love how nobody is asking this faggot whore about quarantine. Literally 1 hour after arriving from Thailand she's getting barebacked by a strangers. Just saying....

Why the fuck do you care?  And why single him out of all the others posting about fucking?

Edited by lovetobefucked
  • Upvote 1

just took back to back anon loads bent over two different guys couches blindfolded in my building. took the first guys load after about 10 minutes of him fucking me then went downstairs snd took his buddies load in his apt. they have fucked me several times and I have never seen them. they sound white and 30s-50s. decent cocks, both nice and meaty. second guy has huge ass slapping balls.

• Like 1

so I just took 4 pump n dump loads in my ass in 4 different guys apartments in my own building without seeing any of their faces. all of them came inside me in under 10 minutes with the fastest guy lasting about a minute lol. but the last load I took was in an alley from a guy who didn't even fuck me or let me suck his cock cause he's afraid of catching something. he just got me to get on my knees and lick his balls while he jerked off then squirted his cum into my open mouth.when he was done and I ate his cum he said "open your mouth. I gotta piss" as he was pissing that was right when a couple guys walked past and actually stopped to watch. one was grossed out but the other guy said he wished he had to piss. most of the piss went straight in my mouth but I got some on my shirt. (one of the reasons I usually strip naked for alley sex. I693267008_trashshirt.png.a0d0e92018990481f00f8f3aa08be6fd.png had a streak of jizz on my face and he said "leave that cum on your face all day" so I walked home like that and its still on me lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On Friday (I've fucked a couple of guys in the last week 1 regular and a couple anon , all BB )

I had some free time in the early afternoon , there is a crushing spot on a main road , not far from the motorway about 25 miles from where I live - it is perfect f , great safe parking and lots of secluded trails.

I parked up and looked on Grindr , Squirt and BBRT - lots of fellow slags looking for ass and / or cocks.

I was a very hot day so as I got out of my works van there was lots of Icandy , most just in shorts.

I'm a 50's bear and decided to go in work clothes , ie steel toe cap boots , work shorts and a black T , shorts work well for me as I have muscly legs and a couple of tattoos.

The place has a well worn path but lots of long grass leading to a wooden strip off it so perfect for causing with all that cover (although I'm an all year cruiser and have had some of my hottest fucks in the snow - nothing hotter than a bottom farting out my / and or others cum and it melting show as it hits the ground)

I went a respectable distance along the path and in to the wooded area , there was a hot early 40s guy , blue shorts great tan and nice disco tits , he was carrying his slag bag (Poppers ,Jocks , lube and wet wipes etc) always a sign that he's in for the afternoon and hoping for lots of attention.

He stood half facing me and I started to feel his ass up , he leant forward offering better access - I got a couple of fingers in his and slowly walked by rigid cock (im no Adonis but am always hard with a thick over sized cock - that seems to do the trick)

He leant in to his bag an pulled out a thin syringe and stuck it in his hole and got some lube in it ' i stood behind and glided in him up to my balls – im uncircumcised , but love to pull my foreskin back so that my fat mushroom head drags along his ass walls.

I’m obsessed with who’s fucked the guy before me , and most important did they cum inside.

The bottom had been fucked but not loaded and didn’t want me to cum in him “but come back and load me before I go” – I moved on , I’m not a DJ – I don’t do requests !

Within about a couple of minutes I saw a hot jock guy I had fucked last year , just my type – late 30’s close crop and with pierced tits and in a jock – he just bent over and stuck his hot booty out for daddy’s cock slit slick from the last ass.

He was well loose (no loads , but lots of precum in him) , he has just the perfect Goldilocks ass (not too loose , not to tight – just right) 

He bent over and grabbed a tree (another advantage of a woods fuck) , no warming him up needed – I just fucked the ass off him and twisted his nipples at the same time – he loved it – filthy cunt !

As I had other things to be doing so I didn’t hold back and told him I was going to load him – he just reached behind him and pulled me deeper in to him – I’m still post lockdown horned so I put several thick ropes of cum im him – when I pulled out a big gob fell on the ground – the next top will find his ass full with my load.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Spent Sunday in a hotel room.  Posted a few ads on a few sites saying I need cum.  Ended up with 7 thick loads in me through the night.  

My favorite load was from a dad.  Mid 40s, hairy, nice 7in cut dick. While sucking him, he would grab my hair and pull me down on his dick. Hold me there until I about choked and then let me off. He would fuck my mouth nice.  Then he flipped me over and dove right into my pre lubed bussy. I think I ended up getting bruised my him. 

Another load that night was from a guy,  I'm guessing, in his mid to late 20s, thin,  at least 9in and thick.  He had me ride him.  When he started to cum,  he pushed me down when flooded my guys with one of the largest loads I've taken.  The next guy ended up foaming the cum inside me.  god, I missed being a cum dump. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

so I just took 4 pump n dump loads in my ass in 4 different guys apartments in my own building without seeing any of their faces. all of them came inside me in under 10 minutes with the fastest guy lasting about a minute lol. but the last load I took was in an alley from a guy who didn't even fuck me or let me suck his cock cause he's afraid of catching something. he just got me to get on my knees and lick his balls while he jerked off then squirted his cum into my open mouth.when he was done and I ate his cum he said "open your mouth. I gotta piss" as he was pissing that was right when a couple guys walked past and actually stopped to watch. one was grossed out but the other guy said he wished he had to piss. most of the piss went straight in my mouth but I got some on my shirt. (one of the reasons I usually strip naked for alley sex. I693267008_trashshirt.png.a0d0e92018990481f00f8f3aa08be6fd.png had a streak of jizz on my face and he said "leave that cum on your face all day" so I walked home like that and its still on me lol

You know you got dressed like a girl for your bio dad. You know your sloppy ass should be in a sling or fuck bench at steamworks. You know you miss being fucked in public, BAREBACK on parked cars.877e1960-1533-4a35-9b74-5b68b2026b81.jpg.4448db3ac078965825492cdf64d84b85.jpg121887907.b.jpg.ada837c46467449cd4d7d68961a4ced6.jpg480_800_cRwLy-G576-.jpg.851876cd67f3a46b3dd1f3481084c646.jpg

• Like 2

Back in the park. got summoned by the troll assumed the position on bench. He showed up and slammed his cock in without a word.  Wasn't quite ready for that but he fucked me good.  shot his load. came around and pointed at his cock for me to clean it off and left.  Left me very horny, but no other takers.  I think I have been turned into a cruising troll.

just took a couple guys loads on an apartment stairwell and it was fun. met one guy to take his load.showed up in just shoes and tiny shorts, no underwear no shirt with my hole prelubed n met him between floors.got on my knees to suck him hard AFTER he got me to take off my shorts n hand them to him. then he bent me over facing the wall n fucked me but while he was fucking me we heard a door open a couple floors away. when I went to stand up he pushed on my back n said don't move slut. I said I think they're walking this way. he said I don't care I haven't cum in you yet. stay right there little girl. he then handed me a blindfold n said put this on slut. when the other person got there I heard a guy say "nice ass. mind if I fuck your bitch?" n he said "I told you the cumdump wouldn't move when. gimme like a minute to finish"then fucked me hard n came in me then they switched n the other guy fucked me for like two minutes n came in me.i cleaned sucked their cocks clean then he handed me my shorts n told me to take off the blindfold in 20 seconds and him n the other guy left. no idea who the other guy was but he had a fat cock n felt like a big load in me.

pumpndump.png

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1