Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Guest AnonFun69

I woke up early craving cum so I logged onto sniffies and found a married bi guy walking around the golf community. He asked for a pic but I prefer totally anonymous so I told him that. It’s always so hard to convince any guy to meet without a pic nowadays but today I was feeling lucky. I told him my stats and said if he doesn’t like what he sees he can say so and I will scram. A few minutes later I see him walking on the other side of the street and he motions for me to follow him into the nearby woods. Right away I can see this is one hot married guy. He was sweating through his clothes in the Florida heat and humidity. He said he couldn’t believe this is happening and it’s been a big fantasy to meet in the woods. I lifted up his shirt and said let me get to work. I squatted down, lowered his shorts and took his soft cock in his mouth. It got hard instantly and he let out a sigh of relief. I swirled my tongue around for a while and then stood back up stroking his now rock hard cock. His cock was very nice and I wanted it in my ass so bad. I asked where he wanted to give me his load. He said he wanted to nut on my beard but I said I at least want some down my throat. I got back down squatting in front of him and I showed him I can deep throat. His cock was long and thick and he was shocked I could go all the way down. I went all the way down and all the way up and he started to aggressively fuck my throat. He said he was going to cum and the first spirt went straight into my stomach, second and third in my mouth and the final squirts went in my beard on my sunglasses and up my right nostril which I snorted up. He said he wanted more another time and I told him he can count on it. I thanked him for his load, turned around, and left himself to recover and clean up so he could go back to his wife. Now I just want more cum. 

On 12/23/2019 at 5:39 PM, thkpc said:

I’m a couple of loads behind. 

First up: Business trip to San Diego, October.  Finished work early on a Thursday and headed to the baths in Hillcrest.  I have a soft spot for this place. I came out when I lived in San Diego and learned the joys of gay sex in this place; good memories.  Anyway, checked in around 5:30, showered and made my way to the sauna.  Sauna was packed.  I could hear the tell tail signs of dic sucking and ass fucking over the sounds of the steam.  I made my way to the back of the sauna and found several guys slick with sweat and lube going at it.  A hand reached out, grabbed my dic and pulled me into the cluster.  A couple of guys were bent over getting fucked one of them started sucking my dic.  I was now pulled into the cluster.   Another guy starts fingering my hole and smears it with lube.  I could feel an average size cock rubbing against my hole, I reached back and guided it in.  He wasn’t ready to cum yet so he pulled out after a few strokes and moved on.  I moved myself around and found a willing hole and started fucking, I’m thick so the bottom pulled away a bit but I grabbed his hips and drove in.  I edged a bit but the steam was getting to me and I took a break.   

I had a couple of bottoms come to my room but neither could take the girth so I headed back to the sauna. I found a middle aged guy, nice build, my type.  His ass was lubed and ready to go.  He had no problem taking me and it felt like he had a couple of loads already.  A another guy came up behind us and fingered my hole, couldn’t last any longer and unloaded.  I was staying he weekend so I called it night.  More to follow.

I always have fun in the steam room at Club San Diego 

• Upvote 2

I may have found my match. A guy that is a very seldom fuck hooked up with me last week for a quick pump and dump on his way home. He is really not very impressive but I was in it for the DNA. After he came we made some small talk and it came up that he had a guy that would be interested in me and would it be ok if I gave him my number. I said sure. Due to Covid a lot of my regulars are not available. He said his name was Brad and he would be calling or texting me. As a bottom I don’t really ask details about the guy. Either way I will be taking his dna so I just hope for the best. About three days later I got a text from Brad asking what my availability was. Nothing more that that I’m the text. I told him nights and weekends and he didn’t answer back. I thought that maybe I didn’t work for him and didn’t think any more about it. Yesterday in the morning I received another text from Brad saying he wanted to meet up in the afternoon. He didn’t ask if I was available it state it in the form of a question so i was a little taken a back. I love a man that takes charge and is masculine that likes clear gender roles. I wasn’t sure if it was just his communication style or he was that kind of man. I answered back that I would be available after 1:00pm. I was taking a half day and can meet him or he can cum by. He didn’t answer back again so I just went in with my day. Around 11:30 he said I can cum to him and he gave me his address. At this point I wasn’t sure what I was going there for. A date? To be bred? Was he going to kill me and chop me up into little pieces? I went home early. Douched again to make sure I was ready for anything and headed off to his place. He lives surprisingly close to me. About a 15 minute walk. His house was normal and he lived in a decent neighborhood. I knocked on the door and Brad answered. Totally my type. Tall dark hair and handsome.  He asked me in and I walked in. I was a little nervous because I didn’t know what was going to happen. He had some edm music in and told me to come over and sit on the couch. I sat down and he asked if I wanted anything to drink. I don’t know why I said it because I rarely drink beer but I asked for one. He came back with two beers and we sat and chatted a bit. Asked each other’s stats. He is 6’3. 220, 48 years old. I told him mine and he said he likes smaller guys like me. We talked for a while and it was very easy. He had a lot of similar interests and goals. I could tell he was dominant by his movements towards me and how he asked me questions. As a cum dump bottom I had to restrain myself not to get down between his legs and start to suck his cock. He was in charge. He made his move  by simply leaning over and gently kissing me on the lips. This made my pussy gape open wanting him to breed me. I used restraint and waited for his next move. He leaned back on the couch and said come here. I moved to him and he grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in for a deep kiss. He really knows how to kiss. I instinctively grabbed his muscular biceps and held on. He picked me up my the waste and set me down facing him on his lap. My pussy and his cock found each other through our clothes. He kissed me some more then pushed my head down to his crotch. I just smelled his cock through his shorts and he unbuttoned them and said “take it out”. You don’t have to tell me twice. I pulled out what may have only been 8 inches but it was really thick. I knew it wasn’t more than I could handle in either hole.  He has a 0 gage pa and was precumming a lot. I started sucking his cock and he tasted great. While I was sucking he took his shirt off. I looked up for approval of my sucking and checked him out. He has a beautiful hairy chest with pierced nipples. I wanted to put my face in his chest and suck on his nipples but I was not in charge. I kept sucking until he told me to “cum up here”. I started crawling up his body putting my face in his fur. He put his hand on the top of my head and stopped me when I got to his nipple. I put it in my mouth and started to suck. I had my nose buried in his chest hair. I could smell that he didn’t wear deodorant and it really turned me on. After a while he pulled me up to kiss me again on the lips. He tasted great. While kissing he slid his hand down the back of my shorts. He pulled his hand out and put his two middle fingers in my mouth. I know the drill so I sucked on them good. He pulled his fingers out and started kissing me again. He slid his hand back down my shorts and aggressively put his fingers in my pussy. As a bottom this is when I start to get really happy. Men don’t finger your pussy if they are not going to breed you. He slid my shorts down with his other hand keeping his fingers inside me. We kept kissing and he used his free hand to take my shirt off. He stopped kissing me and told me to stand up. I did as he told me and he stood up too. His beautiful cock was almost to my neck. I took it in my hand and leaned over to suck it again. After a couple of minutes he said cum with me. His pure masculinity, his smell, his cock, I would have followed him into a burning building at this point. He lead me down the hall to his bed. He told me to climb on the bed on all 4’s. I gladly did and put my pussy in the air.  He got down and ate me for what felt like hours. I am sure I was gaping when he came up for air.  He stood up behind me and put his cock to my cunt. He spit on his hand and rubbed it on me then slid in. He made that man groan that makes you open up to receive him. He fucked me good until I heard him groan and hold his cock in me deep. All bottoms will agree that there is nothing like that feeling. He didn’t care if I came or even touch my dick. He pulled out and lates on the bed. I crawled up left to him and put my head in his arm pit. His smell is so intoxicating. I sucked his cock and we talked throughout the night. I told him I had to get home. I didn’t but I wanted him to want more. He rolled me over on my side and spit on my pussy. He spit on his hand and rubbed his cock again. He slit in me and bred me a second time. When he finished I said I should get going and with all my strength tried to keep his load in me as I put on my clothes. I kissed his goodby and walked home. I wanted to type this out before I forgot all the details. I think he is my perfect match.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 6

Cruisng park hook up with a shy, nerdy guy. He fumbled around with my belt and zipper and started stroking my cock, then he put a finger in my mouth to suck. He fingered fucked me for quite a while.  nice long fingers, maybe he plays the piano cuz  he sured played my ass. He kept it up for a while, only pulling out to lube up his finger in my mouth. He was stroking his cock with the other hand.  he suddenly started to moan, whipped me around and shoved his cock in. He didn't move, just ave me 4-5 good shots of cum.  He pulled out  as son ass he was through and retreated into the street.  Left me horny as fuck.

• Like 2

Normally my friend and I we dont fuck eachother. We have orgies and stuff a lot but we dont fuck eachother. But last night I had the hiccups and he jokingly said that getting fucked makes the hiccups go away, so I dropped my shorts and bent over and he fucked a load into me lol. The hiccups really did go away.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

quick n dirty pump n dump in an alley. met the guy in the spot. didn't even need to suck him hard. just pulled off my shorts and bent over with my hands against the trash dumpster. he fucked me for a few minutes, came in me, then pulled out, slapped my ass and said thanks and walked away. avg mid 40s white guy.very thick 7 inches.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Asianboytoy20 said:

In Vegas, I hook up a daddy through grindr and bred me for two nights while he is sneak out of his hotel room late at night to meet me. 

I've done something like that too. I sneaked out to meet a daddy when I was at Vegas with my family during my college graduation trip. 

He was tall,handsome with a really big cock. Unfortunately I didn't have my poppers so couldn't take it for long.

took several older guys loads in a busy cruising park today. was walking around with tiny girl shorts n no shirt looking clearly like a faggot and a cumdump. all the guys were in their 50s n 60s I think. was getting cruised hard. the first guy that approached I straight out asked "wanna fuck me?" I wanted to do it right out in the open but he wanted to go in the bushes so I went in like a foot, dropped my shorts n want over against a tree. when he was finished with me I went in another tree area without putting my shorts back on , saw another guy who bent me over against a tree and got fucked by another 2 guys(a guy showed up while he was fucking me) then I put my shorts back on and was squatting in an open field away from the road but visible from it and a guy actually came up to me n stuck his hand down the back of my shorts n fingered my ass. he said "nice hole boy.you got any cum in here?" I said yes 5 loads he said "stay turned around and get on your hands n knees so I did and he pulled my shorts down then right off and kept fingering me. he said "you're a fucking slutty little whore aren't you?" I said "yes"n he said "I'm gonna fuck you right here. do you even care if anyone sees?" I said "no I'm a slutty little whore like you said"so he actually got in behind me and fucked me up the ass right there. no idea how many people might have saw but it was hot.

• Like 3

just took a few loads from daddies in the outdoor cruising spot I have been getting used in a lot lately. one guy even said he showed up today just hoping to "get a shot at breeding that magnificent fuckhole. how many loads have you taken today?"lol I love how guys know I'm such a whore I probably got fucked by a few guys that day. anyway I told him I had 5 loads from 4 guys (3 apt pump n dumps and 1 guy in that park already) he said "I love how you're such a slut you actually brag about how many guys fuck you".I got him to fuck me in an open are where I asked a guy to fuck me yesterday. you can tell he's fucked me before cause he said "take off your clothes.i wanna fuck you naked and I know you don't care who's watching" an old guy actually came along while he was fucking me and came really close to watch n jerk off but didn't wanna get sucked or use my fuckhole but he shot his load on the cock of the guy fucking me and told him to "fuck my load into his pussy" while another old guy watched from about 30 feet away. once those 2 guys were done with me the other guy came n asked me if I wanted to get fucked more.i said "I'm a cumdumpster. I always wanna get fucked more. but he didn't wanna fuck me in the open so we went into the bushes and he got me on my back to literally fuck me in the dirt and spit in my face repeatedly (which made me remember him from a previous fuck. so when he shot his load in me I fully expected him to ask if he could piss on me but he didn't ask. he just pissed. all over me. he was old, fat, bald and unattractive, but he has a big cock, is a dominant fuck who really treats a cumdump like a cumdump. 2 thumbs up.693267008_trashshirt.png.a0d0e92018990481f00f8f3aa08be6fd.png107286613_6NBqiTmRTaFEC6fpmgcBg.thumb.jpg.e9c9a5d8436d0034373050f762837b77.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

just took a load from a guy who literally called me cumsewer a couple times. he emailed me "hey littlecumsewer, wanna take my load?" and when I met him my hole was sloppy cause I was taking loads in Both ends at an outdoor cruising spot. 3 in my ass n 3 in my mouth. (best part about this cruising spot is nobody even mentions condoms there) plus I had another 3 apt pump n dump loads swimming around in my hole. so he noticed n asked.when I told him how many loads I had taken he asked how I get so many loads n I said "cause I literally let ANYONE fuck me" he said "you really are a cumsewer. I thought it was just a nickname but now I see its true"imafuckhol.jpg.6f3032c837a7407389997d0374258839.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Haven't been on a few days, and a couple memorable moments. Sunday went out to the burbs to meet up with an old fuck buddy that likes fucking in public spaces. He's got the fattest cock I've ever seen, truly beercan thick. He lives walking distance to a racetrack, and we walked over to the track. Fucked me just outside of the racetrack property in a wooded area by a parking lot. Was wonderful.

Monday a friend that I occassionally play with and I went for a walk in one of the cruisy parks just after sunset. Police were patrolling in the area, but they didn't seem to care who was there. Ended up sucking my friends 9" cock off after a couple hours of us chatting, enjoying the evening, and having frequent interruptions.

After he left I decided to cruise a little bit more. Got into a circle jerk with a couple other cruisers, all of us got sucked and sucked too. I'd basically been edging for hours. The fourth guy that joined us leaned over to suck my cock and I shot almost instantly when in his mouth. 

Good times were had by all.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

just took a couple guys loads naked in the park. was bent over against a tree getting railed by a big dicked grandpa when another guy came along and stopped to watch n jerk off. the guy fucking me said "you wanna fuck this piece of shit?" to the other guy n he said "sure is he your boy?" and the guy said "fuck no. just some whore I just picked up. never met him before but he's got a sweet pussy" so they traded my hole back n forth before shooting loads into me and leaving.

• Like 1

Last night. Poz Top. On/Off meds last couple of months. Met via Scruff. 

sex was rough, brutal and I took multiple loads, both holes. My cunt is still sore. Have bruises on my thighs and backs of my legs. Nipples are still too tender to touch. Cleaned him after he dropped his load into me. 

going back for more. 

just took a load from a guy in the alley behind his house. His parents were actually in the house and I could actually hear them talking in the kitchen but he still wanted me naked. said "take off your shirt and kick off those shorts" when he had me bent over against the garage door. thought it would be hilarious if the garage door opened and one of his parents was standing there with his cock in some naked slutboys ass. pretty good fuck, nice meaty cock. fast and hard. kept saying "I love your pussy girl" not quiet. kinda yelled "take my load slut" what surprised me was when he finished humming he said "get on your knees, I wanna piss in your mouth. LOTS of piss.in my mouth, all over my face and all over my body. I was DRENCHED in piss

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1