Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Went to my local cruise club on Sunday afternoon when they have a naked session where you have to arrive between 2.00 and 2.30pm when the doors are locked and the fun begins (actually the fucking has been on for half an hour by then as guys are at it within minutes of the doors opening). Probably over 50 guys there in the hour I stayed. Naked bodies packed the corridors, dark rooms, slings. I got fucked about 6 times and took 3 loads. To even things up I fucked about 4 guys. I put a bit of ‘Elbow Grease’ in my asshole before I arrived at the club and didn’t need to add any lube while there - once the first guy had bred me I think his cum helped the other cocks to enjoy a slippery ride.

• Like 2

have been going all over town taking loads today. mostly pump n dump in guys apartments but also took 3 loads outdoors so I was walking around downtown with a really sloppy pussy. even had a couple triples down my leg. but what got me my last load was the big wet spot on the ass of my girly shorts. a guy came up n started hitting on me then asked "you been fucked a few times today?" when I said yes he said "you have a big wet cumspot on your shorts and I can smell the cum in you from here. you wanna get another load in you girl?" I said sure and we went behind a building and he pulled off my shorts n fucked me hard n fast. told me he shot a 5 day load in me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

A couple visiting from out of town used my hole and mouth for a few hours. Poppered me up, and tied me to their hotel room bed so I couldn't run from the rough fuck (not like I run anyways) and went to town on my mouth and  cunt. They were both huge as well, 9in and very girthy. Ended up being rewarded with some thick loads...feeling it drip out of my hole as I drove back home had me rock hard the entire drive back

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

just took a load blindfolded in some guys apartment on his bed (fancy) he didn't say a word to me just led me by the hand naked n blindfolded to his bed got me on my hands n knees n ate my pussy for about 5 minutes then fucked me hard for another 5. nice big thick meaty cock. then said "take my load you worthless piece of shit" and shot his load in me. when he was done he said "lets go"grabbed me by the hand n led me back to my clothes said "thanks slut" slapped my ass and left me there to Dress n leave.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

For those of you who follow my postings, you know I’m into consistent, familiar Sex.  Lord only knows how many hours I’ve wasted on apps.  I texted my buds sat to see who could come over on Sunday.  If I’m gonna watch what I eat and go through the hassle of preparing, I might as well get dicked out a lot.  I always overbook fwbs bc I know there will be some flakes.

on sun, 

#1 average guy thick cock.  Reliable, great texter.  Actually our 1st time meeting.  I c a lot of potential in him and can train him to better fuck my hole

#2 neighbor gym bf.  He looks like a Ken doll and prefers to fuck me wrapped

#3 Hell’s Kitchen muscle dad bod.  He bred & nutted me in quick.  Fine with me 🙂 

#4 my fav BBC comes over and dicks me out.  Turns me out on both sides and makes Sure I feel his dick 360 on all sides of my ass.  

#5 Hell’s Kitchen rice queen.  Long cock; sucks me off too.  Then we have lunch haha

im planning on being a slut again weds nite before hubs comes home.  Oink 

• Upvote 4

just took 3 guys loads blindfolded on some guys couch in his apartment. guys sounded like they were late 20s-early 30s, probably white. solid average cocks with one extra long and another extra thick. good hard fuck, spit roasting. one of them gave me 2 loads.he was loving how I take loads anonymously. was asking stuff like if I take loads from strangers all the time without seeing them and loved how I told him some guys fuck me without even speaking to me. I got to do a lot of cocksucking and they were not rough but loved spitting in my face and calling me a slut and a whore and a faggot.one guy was jamming in a few fingers alongside his cock.

• Like 4

Got off work this weekend and went to Chad's place for the night. We kissed when i walked in and he put a finger on my lips and told me to get cleaned up. I was hard as i showed and cleaned out as this usually means multiple cocks in my ass. When i finally walked out i wasn't disappointed as he had stripped naked and told me some guys were on their way over.  We made out a bit before he turned me around and slid slowly into my pre-lubed hole. He wasted no time bending me over the sofa and pumping me hard until i heard him gasp and felt the sudden slickness as he blasted inside me. He pulled out and cleaned him off.  He pulled me up and we kissed before he whispered into my mouth "I love that you are such a slut!" He led me to the bedroom and put a blindfold on me and left me on all fours in bed as the doorbell rang. Two guys walked in a few minutes later and the fun began as they began to feel my body with their hands and their cocks.  More guys walked in while they were fucking me and one of them turned me on my back.  I heard something metallic clink and then a hand was lubing my cockhead. I felt something slightly cool against my piss slit and then it was inserted into my penis.  It was moved back and forth and whatever it was was being manipulated to hit my prostate and i moaned with the intensity.  "OMG. His cock just swallowed that whole thing!" someone muttered. It was withdrawn and put back it and withdrawn again after a couple minutes and another one put in.  That happened a few more times and the guy that was still fucking me said that's fucking hot as another one was slid into my piss slit.  I could feel it stretching me as it went down.  I felt my cock and could feel something hard in it and could feel a bit of what felt like piss coming up.  It was hitting my prostate and suddenly i came really hard. It felt incredible.  By the time the last guy was gone i had 7 loads in my ass and i had come twice more.  Chad took my blindfold off and showed me the sounds that had been used.  We've been playing with them everyday since and i've used them on him too. I'd always been afraid to use them before but had no clue what i was missing out on. 

Edited by lovetobefucked
  • Like 3

Stopped in at the cruising woods today, saw a few cars thought I'd see what was going on, felt a rain drop, 10 minutes later I'm poppered up, shorts down on the ground, its pouring rain, top decides I don't need my shirt, yanks it up to my shoulders as he's fucking my brains out and telling me I'm such a faggot whore for making him fuck me in a downpour that ,my friends, was an alpha male (cock could have been bigger but I'm a size slut anyway)

• Like 6

Tuesday night  after work, one of my regs wanted me to come suck them for the past couple of weeks. So after work I traveled to their building sucked a delicious load outs of them and they helped me jerk off

I haven't hooked up in a while because of COVID, but finally couldn't take it anymore. So posted an add on doublelist and hopped on Grindr looking around. Hit up this hot married guy in my apartment complex. He said he would be free in an hour or so. So I got cleaned up and cruised apps while I waited. 

Finally he hit me up and I headed over. He has a hot uncut cock. I sucked till he was hard and covered in drool. Then he lubed me up and went to town. He fucked me over the edge of the bed, on my back,standing up. Kissing me, choking me, and tugging on my nipples.  Then fucked me up against the  where he finally shot his hot load deep. 

Then I came home and figured that was probably it for the night. When I got a message from a double list guy. Hot built guy in his 50's. Email had a hot pic and said "want my load?"  I said yes of course. He said he was on his way. While I was getting ready he texted that he had to stop to piss. I replied Oh....yummy.  2 seconds later "you want to drink from the tap?" I excitedly replied "yes. "

I waited dressed on my knees in the middle of my apartment. He came in got undressed and walked over. I took his hot as fuck cock in my mouth and started sucking. Then he stopped me and said "be still" I sat with his cock in my mouth for about 2 seconds before he started filling it up with his hot piss. He was pissing faster than I could drink so he just pissed all over me and the floor.

I sucked him for a minute or so, then he said "I want that ass" I stripped, we went to the bedroom and he fucked me hard and deep. It felt so fucking good. He shot his load hard into me with a loud groan and "fuck yeah." Then collapsed on the bed. I rolled over and as we were talking his cum was running out of my ass all over the bed....his load was fucking Huge!!! What a way to break the quarantine.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I went to the cruisy park during my lunch break yesterday. There was a young lightskin dude with his shirt off just standing around. I went down the trail to the fuck spot and he was following. I loosened my belt and pulled my khakis down and showed my ass. His dick was sticking straight out in his shorts so I bent over then felt his finger in my slippery pre-lubed crack. Then I felt his warm dick head pushing and slide in all the way to the balls. He pumped for a minute then shoved in deep and quietly moaned and I could feel his cum pumping deep in me. He pulled out and left and when I turned around an older black guy was standing there jacking a big fat dick. So I bent over again and felt him slide into me. He reached up and grabbed my nipples while he fuck me deep with a nice stroke until I felt him pump in and start pumping  a huge load deep into me. My hole was sloppy but felt so good. I walked back up to the main area and saw another black guy slowly walking the trail. I walked down to a dark shaded area and pulled my pants down over my ass. I felt him finger my sloppy hole then I felt a big warm dick head push against my hole. He fucked me and busted quickly, and pumped for almost a minute while holding my shoulders and breathing hard. Three big BBC loads in 20 minutes, I was in heaven and went back to work loaded and horny.

• Like 6

was just walking down the street last night after taking a few loads in some guys house from 4 guys who were partying when a guy came up to me and said "hi slut. wanna come give me a blowjob?" I said sure. so he got me to go down an alley to a doorway and stood in the doorway, pulled down his zipper and said "okay get on your knees and suck my cock" but he did it in a way that I was still out in the alley, kneeling in what smelled like piss.no idea who he was but he seemed to know me cause he was talking about what a slut I am and how he would fuck me if I wasn't "dirty".he also said "I'm glad I ran into you. I was feeling horny and I know you're easy as fuck. knowing you your pussy is probably full of fresh cum. it took about 5 minutes to suck him off. rewarded with a big, thick 3 day load. he said "thanks cocksucker" zipped up and left.

• Like 2

I met him online. 21 yo bottom daddy pleaser.  Dark hair and blue eyes average body. Fairly hairless.  He loves to suck my cock hard and take my cock and loads up his hole.

I took him to a dad bud I know. He is hairy and bearish and loves to fuck and breed like me.  The three of us connected and started kissing as soon as we got into the apartment.

We took our clothes off and our boy started to suck and lick both dicks.  He was on the floor and sucking dick and both balls.  Getting us hard and ready to fuck his hole.

Daddy #2 was first to slide inside the 21 year old hole.  Dad said the hole is "amazing and already wet"  he pounded that ass and pumped his dick in and out.  He flipped the boy on his back and was pounding him missionary with his legs and feet up in the air.  My cock was dripping watching the pounding. Daddy slammed inside and started to cum. He shoved his dick deeper and deeper inside our 21 year old boy.  His cock slowly came out and he moved away. The boy started to suck Daddy #2 to clean off his cock.  I took my place at the boys ass hole.  My cock was throbbing with excitement.  I slid inside. A warm wet hole. My favorite.  I started to fuck boy as he was sucking the other daddy.  I banged his hole hard. Boy was moaning and groaning with pleasure.  I slammed his hole with my cock as it expanded and I shot a huge cum load deep inside. Daddy took my place and was playing with boy hole and I got sucked and cleaned.  This happened several times and after 3 hours of fucking and breeding I had dropped 4 loads deep inside.  We parted ways and agreed to do it again soon!

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2