Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Last Fri Evening:  "Str8" Co-Worker ( bout 10 years older blk, dreads, beard, decent shape) that I been flirting with, talking bout he is curious.  Told me to come over to chill, that his gurl was working &  he was bored and wanted sumone to chill wit and smoke.  We smoked, and drank and started talking shit, eventually got to the point I told him my mouth game and bussi betta than his gurls.  He pulled out his dyck at least 7in thick as fuck, and I started sucking him.  He got really into and started palming my ass I was for sure I was gonna get his dyck in my ass, but he just had me keep sucking, didn't take that long to blow and shoot them babies in my throat.  I kept sucking hoping he would gimmie more or even fuck me.  He didn't get it up again, and I eventually left due to his gurl coming home. I was for sure he was gonna get that Straight guy regret, but he texted me lata that night and hasn't been awkward at work, telling me he wished he fucked me Friday.....so def gonna try and get that nut outta him.

Sat Night:  DL Top hit me up after he got off shift.  We don't live close to each other but a running trail near watkins park, that is half way for both of us, where we fucked before.  He is a Wht, mid 40s, very muscular, PO, very alpha Dom.   We walked to the are we did last time, I stripped and got bent ova he spit in my  hole and started fucking me, once he got his rhythm he really started pounding  the fuck outta my hole.  I luv the way he grunts when he fucking me. He pushed me against a tree and pulled back on my throat with one of his hands and felt like he was going deeper🤤.   It wasn't long before he shot his babies in me.  We paused to catch our breath, It didn't long b4 he back up and had me eat his ass, he felt my hesitation cuz his ass was sweaty, didn't matter he pushed my face in, and said "get in there bitch, eat"lol.  That turned me on,  He was hard again, and turned around and started having me suck.  He reached down to finger my ass, asked if I was ready for some more, even though I was shaking my head yes, he said didn't matter I was getting it anyway.  We resumed fucking again, but felt like it was starting to rain so we moved over to the creek area which has a lil bridge going ova it.  Once we got down there it was on again, I eventually got pushed down into the dirt the harder he fucked and kept trying to get more and more leverage.  After a while he fucked another nut into me.  It never really rained but because we moved I lost track of my clothes, we found them and walked back to our cars.  once I got back to the car I realized I got pretty dirty and didn't even realize I scraped my knee. ...well worth it.  

Sun Night/Mon Morn: Had very late night hook up with a guy met online.  Was after 2am when he was getting off, I was off Monday couldn't sleep and horny as fuck, plus he only lived like 5 mins from me.  Got to his apartment which was dark minus the tv.  Either he was smoking or just smoked cuz his place smelt like it.  He was only in his boxers, he was bout my age, blk, tatted, cute, he cut the small talk and str8 pulled his dyck out and put it in my face, asked me if I was waiting for a invitation.  Hell no I wasn't I took his meat in mouth, After a few mins he flips me on my stomach to start fucking me.  He was very long winded, I rode him for a while before going to face down ass up where he eventually unloaded in me.  He got up went into the bathroom when he came back sat on his couch and watched tv.  I was suprised he ain't tell me too get so I laid on the floor for a min to collect myself but before I knew I had dosed off.  I ain't know what the fuck was going, when I got a hard ass smack on my ass, that the only warning I got before he slid in me.  I was half out of it by the time he was stroking me, but it didn't me long to wake up lol.  Was just as good the second time, I thought he was gonna actually make me cum, but he came before I could.  I realized that I had been asleep at least an hr or so.  I didn't get a chance to rest he told me I had to roll cuz his gurl was gonna be home soon, so I got dressed and rolled.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest CuriousDallas

Was at the Home Depot getting some things my dad asked me to get and realized I was getting cruised by a beefy latino guy in his 20's...cute face with a beard. I headed to the bathroom and sure enough, he was following me back and then into the bathroom. By then I was hard and pulled out my cock at the urinal and stated stroking it to see what he would do. He went to the urinal next to me and pulled his cock out and also started stroking it, a nice thick uncut one. He whispered "want it?" to me and I said I did and headed back to the big handicap stall. He locked the door behind us and I wasted no time pulling my shorts down and leaning on the handicap rails with my ass to him, hoping he wanted to fuck me and wasn't wanting to get sucked off. I could feel his cock head up against my hole and a big gob of spit hitting my ass. He eased his dick in me and I was loving how much his cock was stretching my ass as he worked more and more in me. He was stroking slowly and steadily in me bringing me closer and closer to orgasming myself. I let go and blew a huge load over the toilet and could hear him groan loudly and felt my ass flooding with his cum. As he slid out I asked him if he wanted it too and I heard nothing but could see him silently nod, pulling his jeans down further and turning to the wall showing his ass. I did as he did, spitting a big gob of spit on my cock and roughly sliding inside him as he gasped and asked me to slow down. I did but knew I wouldn't last long and tried to work as much of my dick in so when I came I was balls deep in him. It was a shuddering spasming orgasm for me and I slid out gasping and panting a bit as he quickly pulled up his jeans and left without a word. I love single-minded sluts like him who are all business and just want to fuck and go. He got what he wanted and split, and so did I.

came home yesterday after jogging, sweaty and in tight trousers. in the flat next door, a Polish guy was redecorating, in his 40s, hairy, sweaty and obviously horny. he was smiling invitingly at me when I got to my doow. I smiled back and got inside. whe I came out of the shower, he was on my balcony (easy climb over a small partition) with his trousers down stroking a thick cock. I dropped my towel and got on all 4 in my bed. soon after I could feel his fingers on my nipples (a big turn-on)  and his cock trying to penetrate me. I reached down and got the lube from under the bed. soon he managed to get the head in, and started pushing. I almost fainted from the pain, he was big, thick and long. after a while, I could start moving my hips, he didnt like that and started slapping my ass and telling me to stop. then he turned me around and fucked me while he told me what a little whore I was. I though he was cuming inside me, but then he stopped, He held me tight and stood up, still with his ciock inside me, he pushed me aginst the wall with my legs on his shoulders. the he fucked me deeper than anyone else has. and soon after he came. when he put me down, I collapsed. he put his trousers back on and left. cum still dripping from mu asscunt, it feels so open!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Guest Willingtoy

I fasted for two days, because I didn't want to risk anything ruining it. It's been six months since I last got fucked and bred, so it's difficult to articulate how good it felt to take his cock into my mouth and start to get him hard. He fucked my mouth for a short while, I paused only to drool down his shaft or take more amyl hits before going back down. He told me get on all fours at the edge of his bed and worked his cock in. He came after a few minutes, but didn't soften and didn't pull out. He rode my hole for another 30 minutes, alternating between deep and shallow, pounding and gentle, until I heard his breathing do that thing when a guy's close. He picked up the pace and came a second time roaring.

He said he had two more loads in him, but after breaking a six month drought those two he already gave were all I could take. But it was enough to reaffirm why I only fuck raw, and when he mentioned he might setup a sling if I return then I knew I was definitely coming back for more.

Guest shyslut

About a week ago I took two loads from different guys. I invited the first guy over to my place. Black man, 6 feet, 8.5 inch cock and thick. He likes to tell me how sweet he is in person and how aggressive he is in bed. I greeted him at my door in a jockstrap and my baseball cap. We smoke some 420 and drink a beer as I lead him up to my room. We start touching each other and kissing. I like to try on my underwear collection for him cus he loves a little show. He pushes me onto my bed and pushes his cock on my bare ass, teasing me. We pass the weed back and forth as we keep playing around until we can't take it anymore. He tells me shove his massive cock inside my hole and of course I do whatever he asks. I tell him to start slow but it doesn't take long for him to start fucking me mercilessly. I tell him to hit me, spank me, punish me, make my ass red. He grabs a belt and starts ripping my ass apart, it was amazing. After an hour I ask him to give me his seed, he starts fucking me harder and harder until he plunges balls deep and empties everything inside me.

I was exhausted after that encounter but I didn't have enough, I took the bus to a hotel in the middle of the night. I got there and we just chill for a bit. I asked him to bring some toys like beads, a mask, harness, and a sharpie to write horrible and degrading stuff on my ass. That's where my pfp is from! After taking an 8.5 inch cock his was way easier to take. We took a video of us fucking while he hits me hard. He came twice inside my slutty wet hole. Great day.

last night when I went to moviethon in union new jersey....the place is kinda trashy, which makes it even hotter for me 😈 I got 2 loads.... one in a booth and the second out in the main area while some guy watched.... I went home with a sloppy hole, best feeling !

21 hours ago, blkboibtm said:

Last Fri Evening:  "Str8" Co-Worker ( bout 10 years older blk, dreads, beard, decent shape) that I been flirting with, talking bout he is curious.  Told me to come over to chill, that his gurl was working &  he was bored and wanted sumone to chill wit and smoke.  We smoked, and drank and started talking shit, eventually got to the point I told him my mouth game and bussi betta than his gurls.  He pulled out his dyck at least 7in thick as fuck, and I started sucking him.  He got really into and started palming my ass I was for sure I was gonna get his dyck in my ass, but he just had me keep sucking, didn't take that long to blow and shoot them babies in my throat.  I kept sucking hoping he would gimmie more or even fuck me.  He didn't get it up again, and I eventually left due to his gurl coming home. I was for sure he was gonna get that Straight guy regret, but he texted me lata that night and hasn't been awkward at work, telling me he wished he fucked me Friday.....so def gonna try and get that nut outta him.

Sat Night:  DL Top hit me up after he got off shift.  We don't live close to each other but a running trail near watkins park, that is half way for both of us, where we fucked before.  He is a Wht, mid 40s, very muscular, PO, very alpha Dom.   We walked to the are we did last time, I stripped and got bent ova he spit in my  hole and started fucking me, once he got his rhythm he really started pounding  the fuck outta my hole.  I luv the way he grunts when he fucking me. He pushed me against a tree and pulled back on my throat with one of his hands and felt like he was going deeper🤤.   It wasn't long before he shot his babies in me.  We paused to catch our breath, It didn't long b4 he back up and had me eat his ass, he felt my hesitation cuz his ass was sweaty, didn't matter he pushed my face in, and said "get in there bitch, eat"lol.  That turned me on,  He was hard again, and turned around and started having me suck.  He reached down to finger my ass, asked if I was ready for some more, even though I was shaking my head yes, he said didn't matter I was getting it anyway.  We resumed fucking again, but felt like it was starting to rain so we moved over to the creek area which has a lil bridge going ova it.  Once we got down there it was on again, I eventually got pushed down into the dirt the harder he fucked and kept trying to get more and more leverage.  After a while he fucked another nut into me.  It never really rained but because we moved I lost track of my clothes, we found them and walked back to our cars.  once I got back to the car I realized I got pretty dirty and didn't even realize I scraped my knee. ...well worth it.  

Sun Night/Mon Morn: Had very late night hook up with a guy met online.  Was after 2am when he was getting off, I was off Monday couldn't sleep and horny as fuck, plus he only lived like 5 mins from me.  Got to his apartment which was dark minus the tv.  Either he was smoking or just smoked cuz his place smelt like it.  He was only in his boxers, he was bout my age, blk, tatted, cute, he cut the small talk and str8 pulled his dyck out and put it in my face, asked me if I was waiting for a invitation.  Hell no I wasn't I took his meat in mouth, After a few mins he flips me on my stomach to start fucking me.  He was very long winded, I rode him for a while before going to face down ass up where he eventually unloaded in me.  He got up went into the bathroom when he came back sat on his couch and watched tv.  I was suprised he ain't tell me too get so I laid on the floor for a min to collect myself but before I knew I had dosed off.  I ain't know what the fuck was going, when I got a hard ass smack on my ass, that the only warning I got before he slid in me.  I was half out of it by the time he was stroking me, but it didn't me long to wake up lol.  Was just as good the second time, I thought he was gonna actually make me cum, but he came before I could.  I realized that I had been asleep at least an hr or so.  I didn't get a chance to rest he told me I had to roll cuz his gurl was gonna be home soon, so I got dressed and rolled.  

Mmmm that's hot

• Thanks 1

Was in the mood to top today. I'm a total slut down for any load when I bottom, but I'm actually fairly selective about who I top. Given that there are ten bottoms for every top in Seattle, it's not usually a problem. I got on Sniffies and posted that I needed a pump and dump bottom. I got a few responses from people too far away, a few from guys who aren't my type, and finally one from a guy who wanted it anon and said he was an in shape beefy daddy. I figured I'd give it a go.

I drove over, walked in, and he was on all fours with a pillow case over his head. The description matched. He was in good shape, particularly his ass. I fingered it a little. Feeling a tight hole gets me hard. I dropped my pants, lubed my cock, and slid in. No cum. I was a little disappointed to be the first load of the day, but I really needed to cum. I started fucking and getting my rhthym and he started moaning. Being noisy always sets me off, so pretty quickly, I was blasting my load in his hole. I pulled my pants up and left. I never saw his face, he never saw mine, but as a slut bottom myself, I know I saw the most important part of him and used it.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Tool my first undetectable load today. He was super nice, and was even understanding if I didn’t want to meet up after he told me. 

I was hesitant at first, but his calm demeanor made me go thru with it. 

He was thick. Luckily I was able to take him, with the help of some poppers. He worked my hole good. And fuck it felt like a train was leaving my ass when he was pulling out. 

Can’t wait till next time with him. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Wednesday afternoon, I met up with a guy I first met back in January. We fucked a couple of times earlier in the year, but then I chickened out because of corona and turned down his other offers to fuck. He's about my age and we click really well. He arrives, we have a drink and chat for about 15-20 minutes. The whole time I'm wearing a long tank top and nothing underneath. At one point I flash him my ass and ask if he's ready. Then our friendly banter turns into gentle foreplay and then into some serious fucking.

I've learned how he likes it. I position myself on the side of the bed, head down for 30 minutes of non-stop fucking. I put very little lube in my hole to start because he's a multi-cummer. I offer up a tight hole to start. Load number one is planted in me after about ten minutes. I am always silent when he's fucking me because I like to hear his moans and changes in his breathing pattern when he's about to nut in me.

Then, without moving, he continues to fuck. My ass is nice and slick now so I offer him a loose cummy ass to fuck until he shoots load number two. Mind you, this guy still has not pulled out my hole and has been fucking about 20 minutes continuously at this point. So I switch it up and start offering the snapback, where my hole is loose on the downstroke and then I grip his dick on the upstroke. At this point, he is churning the butter and my hole feels like the consistency of a milkshake. When he finally delivers his third load, he still continues to thrust into my frothy hole before eventually tapping my left cheek and pulling out.

He falls onto the bed. I sit quietly while he recovers. We then chat a bit more. He chuckles loudly when I tell him I do certain exercises in the gym so that I'm strong enough to take the pounding without having to move or ask for a break. He then compliments me on how good my ass feels. I tell him how important it is for me these days to caress a man's body and to feel a connection. He slowly dresses and leaves, but texts me on the ride home in the train to say thanks again for the booty. At this point, I'm practically skipping and whistling because I have been fucked good by a guy I really like. My dick continues to ooze precum long after he leaves from the 30 minute prostate massage he has given me. He lives 1.5 hours away from me, but says my ass is worth the trip. He works in healthcare, and I learned I can fuck him even if corona starts to spike again because he is tested very often. If he has the slightest symptoms, he is tested and sent home to quarantine until he receives the results. I don't know what I did this year to deserve him but I'm very thankful.🙌      

• Like 4

This morning, random BBRT hookup. Hairy bear, handsome dude. He ordered me to get on the bed on all 4s, chest down, ass in the air. Tells me he's gunna wreck my hole. He shoves into me, hurts a bit. He rides me good n hard, plenty verbal which I enjoy, - milk my balls, push back harder, grip my cock tighter, then Uuhhh, I'm seeding you now. He finished pumping his load into me then made me kneel in front of him. suck my cock, clean me off. Of course I did. He told me I was a decent fuck but if I wanted more I would have to beg for it. Man, I got down and worshiped at his feet and begged him, boss, please breed me whenever you want, I am honored to take all your seed. Can't wait for him to plow me again.

Went to a local hotel at request of the top, who rented the room. I came up the stairs, and he was waiting stroking for me. I undressed, save for my jockstrap and cage and deep throated him in multiple positions. He was calling me all kinda of names. He then told me where to lay on the bed. He fucked me in multiple positions and peppered us both before he forcibly held my head down and bred me over the course of 30 minutes. It was a great fuck. And he and I agreed to do it again, next time a longer, more intense dom/sub session.

Edited by Cumfilledbottomboi
  • Like 1

I have a question, not sure why it never dawned on me before.

Why isn't this a pinned post in the "Your last load..." forum? Since there's an entire forum for that, why is it repeated here?

Surely it would be easy to move this folder, in one swoop, over there?

1 hour ago, BootmanLA said:

I have a question, not sure why it never dawned on me before.

Why isn't this a pinned post in the "Your last load..." forum? Since there's an entire forum for that, why is it repeated here?

Surely it would be easy to move this folder, in one swoop, over there?

My take. This is a thread, the "Your last load" stories are individual pages. And this was here first. Almost a 1000 pages.....

Edited by NLbear
spelling

4 minutes ago, NLbear said:

My take. This is a thread, the "Your last load" stories are individual pages. And this was here first. Almost a 1000 pages.....

Reasonable. But still, I think for the sake of orderliness (and encouraging people to use an entire forum for the purpose instead of a single file that nobody's ever going to read start to finish....)

Also: technically, neither was "here first" - both the other forum and this topic date to early 2010. 

Edited by BootmanLA