Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I finally took my first load since lockdown.   An old trans friend of mine...  far sexxier than I deserve but she actually seems to like my body.  She is very passionate and LOVE to have her balls sucked.   She put her 3 day load deep in my guts and I LOVED it

7 hours ago, PowerTopper said:

That's the spirit 👏 

Glanced at Grindr and got hit up by a topman. He wanted to use me for his pleasure and who was I to deny him? Went over there, cage behind tiny pink jockstrap. He fucked me in multiple positions ending with me on my back spread eagle. Man I love being a cumslut.

Hampstead Heath last night: someone on BBRT posted they were going to set up a sling in the trees - I thought this was an interesting idea and worth seeing. I went up there and explored extensively but never found the guy.  It seems like a good idea and I might well investigate a good spot to do that in the daylight. 

It wasn't overly busy, but it wasn't a wasted trip - received two pretty decent fucks, gave two and loaded a really skinny asian guy.  Some fetish trampling play too. 

First decent cruising session since lockdown, so quite happy. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

• Moderators

Saturday, @MattDillan came by my place on the way to his Pittsburgh hotel ...

On 8/30/2020 at 3:20 AM, MattDillan said:

20 minutes ago at my hotel here in Pittsburgh.  I got six loads today.

... turned out we were wearing matching jockstraps. He took my 8 incher out of mine and sucked it hard (which didn't take long). Then I took it off - his stayed on - and he bent over the bed while I railed him righteously. My thick meat looked so hot sliding in his raw hole. Told him all about how I was going to breed him with my dirty daddy load. That drove him wild, and it couldn't last... I blew a huge load up his chute. It looked sooooo hot oozing out of his pretty pink pucker. Got him on the road without delay (it's another few hours from here to Pittsburgh). That was hot. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

The other day I saw a guy had posted on Squirt that he was cruising the park near me by the river. His profile pic was his huge dick and he had some great recommendations. I wrote to him I was going to be riding my bike there, but it was a nice day out so I thought it would be too crowded by the bathroom. I got there and saw some nondescript guy go in. Not really hot, but I was horny. As I was going in, some hot guy started to come out, but turned around and went back inside. Turns out the other guy was just there to piss, but the hot guy was won I was meeting. As soon as the other guy left, hot guy came out of a stall with his huge hard on in hand. I want down immediately. There was that hint of piss taste on it that drove me wild. He reached down and felt my ass as I sucked him. Wearing bike great makes my ass kind of inaccessible so I had to unzip my jersey to give his fingers access. Before I knew it, I was face against the wall with that monster up my ass. In was only a few minutes before he said he was going to cum. I said do it and he shot in my hole a lot! He was still dribbling cum when he pulled out so I locked it clean. YUM! He promised to fuck me properly next time. I finished my 30 mile ride with his cum leaning into my shorts. I can wait to take his load again.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, AirmaxAndy said:

Hampstead Heath last night: someone on BBRT posted they were going to set up a sling in the trees - I thought this was an interesting idea and worth seeing. I went up there and explored extensively but never found the guy.  It seems like a good idea and I might well investigate a good spot to do that in the daylight. 

It wasn't overly busy, but it wasn't a wasted trip - received two pretty decent fucks, gave two and loaded a really skinny asian guy.  Some fetish trampling play too. 

First decent cruising session since lockdown, so quite happy. 

A sling in the trees... isn’t that a hammock? 😂 Seriously, I’d be tempted by that. There is a guy on Scruff who has a sling in the back of his transit van and drives guys round to cruising spots - especially Hampstead - to be serviced. I’ve never had the chance to try out the facilities, but we have chatted and he’s sent me photos of said sling. It’s gloriously seedy.

Glad to hear covid hasn’t wiped out the Heath. Still, I doubt Armageddon could. 

And to return to topic, my last load was from my fuck bud.

Befriended this boy out of high school. Been fucking him regularly over the last month.  Now ready to share him.. Hoping to find some  Black guys at the xxx video store, and watch him take their cocks.   Be nice to just find one to breed him... slowly working him up to a gang bang

• Like 1

After stopping safe sex a couple of years ago I was ready to bareback again.  Things were slow and then the virus hit and things got even slower.  But after months of needing cock I posted to a few local contacts I had on BBRT that they would be welcome to come to my place and make a deposit in my hole.  I was pleasantly surprised yesterday when a couple took  me up on that.  The first guy came by and I was naked and ready for him.  He was a bit chubby and hairy but a cock is a cock.  I wanted no conversation just a cock and cum in my ass.  Anyway we went to my bed and he bred me. It felt so good to finally feel someone cum in me.  The second guy called and came over about an hour and half later.  He was interesting in that he is married but likes to fuck men.  Nice looking slender and not much hair.  Good size cock.  Again to bed.  He wanted me on my back as he likes to watch the face of men he is fucking.  Some lube and in me he went.  God it felt great.  I don't know how long he pumped me as I was enjoying it so much time wasn't important.  My cock was so hard it was almost hurting.  I guess because it had been so long since I had been used.  As he picked up the pace and was getting ready to cum, he said he was sorry but his profile had changed and he was no longer negative but was now pozzed.  He volunteered to pull out before he came but I wrapped my legs around his  to signal no stay in me.  He came shortly after.  It was an awesome feeling his pozzitive cum flowing in me.  He apologized for not telling me sooner but i did not care it was not something I worried about since I started bare-backing again.  I told him anytime he needed to fuck a guy call me, I would be ready to accept his toxic loads.  So it has only been about 20 hours since this happen I guess it will be weeks before I know if I am toxic.  I am curious if his wife is or knows her husband is positive and if she is too.  I hope he calls again soon. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Unfortunaly 6 months ago, because of that fucking Covid.

I went to the sauna in Amsterdam. I was in for 5 minutes and a bear sucked my dick and put a few fingers up my hole. I aaked him to fuck me, but he didn't. I was dissapointed alot. I immediately went to a steamroom where a twink sucked my cock. I turned around and offered him my ass. He had a long, but not a thick cock. I did not care at this moment. I needed a cock in my hole. He put his dick up my hole and thrusted it in my ass. My hole is very big...

He fucked me on an average speed. I could not feel him, but knowing I had a cock up my hole made me very happy.

He shot his load my ass in 5 minutes. It was not the best fuck, but good enough.

Now I needed more. 

A latin top directed me to a booth and ordered me to suck him. I could not swallow his cock, because it was huge.

He told me to turn around an he thrusted his dick in my ass as well.

This guy was really fucking me. Yeahhhhhh. My hole is made for this. I have always believed that the main purpose of my hole is an entrance and not a exit.

After a few minutes I begged him to cum inside me. I needed a load....

And luckily he did. Cum was flowing outside my hole.

I was fucked a few times in the dark area, but unfortunately nobody shot their load inside me.

Can't wait to be loaded again....

Guest MattDillan
4 hours ago, viking8x6 said:

Saturday, @MattDillan came by my place on the way to his Pittsburgh hotel ...

... turned out we were wearing matching jockstraps. He took my 8 incher out of mine and sucked it hard (which didn't take long). Then I took it off - his stayed on - and he bent over the bed while I railed him righteously. My thick meat looked so hot sliding in his raw hole. Told him all about how I was going to breed him with my dirty daddy load. That drove him wild, and it couldn't last... I blew a huge load up his chute. It looked sooooo hot oozing out of his pretty pink pucker. Got him on the road without delay (it's another few hours from here to Pittsburgh). That was hot. 🙂

Thanks again buddy!  My hole leaked all the way to Pittsburgh! You gotta post that video you took of it for these guys! 

Last week I had a 3 way with two daddies I've posted about before. 1 otter, 1 muscle dad. Both fucked me, though only the muscle dad bred my ass. He's always been a heavy cummer but this time he gave me the biggest load of my life. I've never started to feel like my hole was filling up just from a guy cumming inside of me but his load was that huge. Otter daddy felched some of the cum from my well used hole too. Really hot time.

• Like 1

Just had a younger 29 yr old South Asian on his 3rd visit in 10 days. He saved a big load for 3 days. We were 69-ing. His cock didn’t last long and he coated my throat with a creamy load. I followed by blasting in his mouth. He really enjoyed my saved load. A win-win sexdate! Oink! And this happened just before dinner. Yum!

• Moderators
18 hours ago, CA-master said:

When was your last load? When did you discover you are a cumdump? 

Not sure why you are calling me out. Anyway, last week before the hurricane. I posted about it on August 25; it's a couple of pages back.