Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

• Moderators

Big weekend for me. Today didn't start out good though. I have been chatting with a guy on Bigger City this week. He live in the nearest city to me about an hour away. We were supposed to hookup early afternoon, but I didn't hear from him until 3:30. I went ahead and made the drive figuring I could do some shopping at least; I just had a strong feeling I should go for it.  

When I got to his place it was a disaster - messy and there were at least 7 dogs in this little house. We went into the bedroom along with 2 of the dogs. I love dogs, but I don't want them on the bed during sex. He ended up not being able to keep it hard enough to fuck, so I bailed pretty quick. Fortunately, he was nice enough about it. 

I logged into all the apps, so my location would update. They started pinging pretty steady as I did my shopping, but no one seemed interesting. I was about to write the whole thing off as a loss when I noticed an old fuck buddy of mine. We used to hookup in my small town when he was a student there. We haven't been able to hook up much since he moved to the city because he was living with his family. The second message from him was "You want to come see my new apartment? I have my own place now." That was all it took. 

I had a little trouble finding his place because he was living in one of those apartment complexes for twentysomethings where every building is identical. When I got to his apartment, it was pretty bare. I assumed it was pretty new to him. He quickly began kissing me and led me to the bedroom. In no time, he had me with my legs in the air and his thick seven inches inside me. He pounded me hard and fast until he loaded me up. It was hot looking up at his handsome face while sweat dripped down into my face. 

I stood up to work the kinks out of my back and shoulders while he went to grab a towel. We both dried off a little, and then he spun me around, bent me over the bed, and went for round two. We fucked like that for a good long while, but eventually both our legs started to give out. He's at least 6'4" which makes him 7" taller than me; it's hard for us to find a good balance fucking standing up. We lay on the bed and caught our breath. He rolled me back into the first position, grabbed a handful of my long hair, and went back to fucking. What followed was at least 20 minutes of the hardest, most sustained fucking I have ever received. His hips were moving so hard and fast, and it felt amazing. He shot another big load in me and collapsed on the bed. 

When he caught his breath, he wanted to get me off. That was great, but it ended up triggering me. This was literally the first time since my husband died eighteen months ago that a top had even offered to help me cum. I got choked up. He was really sweet about it. We ended up cuddling and kissing and talking for a long time. We talked about the university where I work (his alma mater) and people we both know there. We talked about his new apartment; he thanked me for breaking it in with him. We talked about his job. He asked when I would be back in his city. I asked if he wanted to just hang out sometime. "Like what do you  mean?" he asked. I said, "I don't know - getting some food or watching a movie." He asked, "Are you asking me out on a date?" I thought about it for a moment. "I guess I am, but I hadn't thought about it that way until you said it." He said he didn't want anything serious, and I agreed to that. We continued to talk about this and that for a long time. 

Eventually, I reached over and took hold of the back of his neck and pulled him in for some deep kisses. "Now, you've done it," he said pointing down at his rock hard cock. He asked, "Can you go again?" I replied, "Can you?" He said, "Let's go do it on the couch." He put me with my knees on the seat and my head buried in the back of the couch. I was really sore (still am), and I wasn't sure if I could take it. I did what you have to do sometimes; I just let go. I relaxed my hole and just let him fuck as hard as he needed to. It was really intense for both of us, but I think he came faster the third time than the second. He cleaned us both off with a towel, and we made out for a few minutes. 

I got dressed and got out of there, but I am pretty sure I am going to be back soon. I am not sure where this is going, but I know I am going to get a lot of cum in my hole. 

• Like 13
  • Upvote 3

I’m in Minneapolis (where I went to grad school) for some nostalgia and to see fwbs. Considering these last few months, I wanted to leave NYC for a bit and get a change of scenery. 

I stayed in a Downtown hotel where I enjoyed the gym, indoor pool, and local dick when I wasn’t teleworking. 

yesterday was a day to remember.  Woke up, exercised & then hit the showers.

top #1 - my friend big dick Nick who is a thick muscley black guy from Alabama.  He came over in his pjs and dicked me down.  I have a lean build (6-0 155) and like all kinds of fit guys but especially like to cuddle up against a Wider muscley frame. He dumped two loads in me.

top #2 - a South Dakota football build guy visiting.  Was staying in a hotel near me.  He told me he has local fwbs in the area, but my WAP was better than theirs.  He bred me & then sucked me off (I love a reciprocal top who does that).

top #3 - My friend Mark who is probably in his 50s, but looks like he’s in his 30s.  Nordic, 6-4, blonde brunette, blue eyes.  He’s been fucking me since i was a grad student.  He tends to be a quick cummer; but that’s cool with me.  We had ample kisses and cuddles.  We checked out of my hotel and then went out to my fav Viet restaurant in town.  Afterwards, we went to get some dessert and met up with Andreas, top #4.

top #4- fwb Andreas is a hard working, blue collar, power top daddy.  Multiple cummer w/ a thick d, he often is on the road for work and always appreciates reliable twink pussy.  We went back to his house in the suburbs, fucked and then both took naps.

i napped for like 2.5 hours.  When I woke up, I rinsed and brushed my teeth.  Unbeknownst to me, Andreas invited his friend Rafael to fuck me.  The timing was perfect.

top #5&6 - they took turned on my ass.  by this point, I feel completely stretched out and profoundly satisfied.  

Spending today with Andreas being domestic before returnIng to NYC tomorrow.  Thanks for the great times, minneapolis. 

below is a pic of me sucking Big Dick Nick. 

28018F86-4A16-48C2-8D54-8AEFB7E1552E.png

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2

Beautiful day today, so went to local lake and walked around a bit before sitting on a picnic table and smoked my pipe a while. Soon a fella came walking over, and started some small talk about my pipe. He was maybe mid twenties, 5'-6" and husky, and bearded. Well, I'll skip ahead to the good details and I fucked him behind a cluster of shrubs. He started sucking me but I really needed to ride his ass, so when I asked he didn't say no😃 He was super tight. Not a virgin but he'd only been fucked a few times he said. I didn't last more than 5 minutes, and he got a huge poz load planted deep. He jerked off with my cock still in him after I came. I'm hoping it's his last clean load he ever shoots😉

• Like 15
  • Upvote 5

Had a quiet night but a couple of drinks in, I biked down to the local outdoor hookup area. Very quiet, all things considered in town, but there was a beautiful mixed race man, 5' 9" 160 lbs or so with a great beard from NY.  It had been since January since I had hooked up with someone and this guy kissed like he needed it as much as me. When our pants dropped I was greeted by a solid cut  7" cock. After a bit of sucking, I probed his hole. Lubed (so wet) which immediately got me rock hard. I then learned he already had one load in him. I motioned his hips to turn around while I was on my knees. He offered the sweetest tasting ass up for munching and had no issues when I bent him further and slowly sank my cock inside. We drew the small group present...he got spitroasted for a while...but we left and ended up back at his place. It was a quick finish thereafter as it was pretty late...more intimate kissing, little massage, sucking and some pretty intense fucking. He shot his load while I was inside him doggy. Sadly I didn't get to breed his great hole but I'd love to write a followup on this guy. 😉

• Like 2

14 hours ago, CigarBear68 said:

Beautiful day today, so went to local lake and walked around a bit before sitting on a picnic table and smoked my pipe a while. Soon a fella came walking over, and started some small talk about my pipe. He was maybe mid twenties, 5'-6" and husky, and bearded. Well, I'll skip ahead to the good details and I fucked him behind a cluster of shrubs. He started sucking me but I really needed to ride his ass, so when I asked he didn't say no😃 He was super tight. Not a virgin but he'd only been fucked a few times he said. I didn't last more than 5 minutes, and he got a huge poz load planted deep. He jerked off with my cock still in him after I came. I'm hoping it's his last clean load he ever shoots😉

Glad your back and sharing your hot stories!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just a very brief session (under 5 mins), a young Lebanese-Italian guy visited my place yesterday to give a big oral load. He might be a regular too. Had a local BBRT ad too and the ability to host. Lots of gawkers, onlookers but no takers. I was disappointment but remain hopeful for more loads during the week. Ever happen to you -- you're douched, lubed and no where to go (or no one to come over)?

• Like 3

Guest beardedbastard

Last week. It was a Grindr hookup. Late at night. Young guy came over and i bred his hole. No questions about rubbers or status. He came over, sucked me and I ate him long enough to get it wet for my cock. Fucked him hard and bred him. Sent him home. 

Guest JackEdJIZZ

Old friend was traveling through my current town and gave me a very nice, but too short hard fuck leaving his cum when he finished.   By choice and chance it was my first cock and cum in over 4 months.   His skill, size and the time without made it a very satisfying dick down of my ass.    He had fucked me a lot a few years ago when he stayed with me a few weeks.....so the rhythm quickly returned and we fucked in sync which is always a nice thing.   

He did a few other things too......that expanded my sexual experiences.......and it all was on my birthday.   The perfect gift for a queer

6 loads today from 4 tops 

First top is a weekly regular - asked me to come over while I forced stayed home to get some release papers from my doctor to o go back to work COVID19 negative. I went over and he wanted his dick to be suck slowly which I savored. He’s about mid 30 5’10” 165lb white guy. We fuck once a week which is always great. He then tells me to turn around as he lines his dick whole eating out my hole. Then starts fucking me nice and long - edging himself. He commented on my wet hole and even after coming started to go for it again - cuming 2 times. 

load 3: 26 yo 5’11” 215lbs, came from a new random fuck that HMU on Grndr. He started pounding me as he soon as he entered my apartment and saw my ass up anon. Didn’t see him or really feel his body. Had what Felt like a 7”. He worked my hole good and dump a deep load. He did a rare thing by having me on my back and fuck me while I was blindfolded. 

load 4: 35 5’10 175Lbs Latino. Worked my hole and even lifted a foot on my bed to get deeper. He planted his load deep while constantly smear the head of his raw cock on my puffed up ass lips. He deposited his load and left. 

load 5-6: 35 5’11 210 local Filipino guy FB. My hole is pretty wrecked, puffy and rosebud out. He loves eating my hole before fucking it. He entered my hole without lube, fucking it nice and slow pulling my hole out. He then ate my hole again between fucks. Pump two huge loads in my man pussy. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 9/28/2020 at 12:42 PM, Read1 said:

Ever happen to you -- you're douched, lubed and no where to go (or no one to come over)?

I've managed to forget the number of times that's happened to me. Long ago, a friend said that it's simply the perverse operation of the universe.

• Upvote 1

Last night I finally checked out video flixx in Sayreville NJ.  Really good crowd... I walked out of there with huge  2 Spanish Loads dripping down my legs. Next time I’m doing a point b4 I go in

I got fucked by a cute 29yo today in my RV while traveling through Twin Falls Idaho. He wanted me to be ass up when he walked in. So I did. He sent a face and dick pick, but when he came in I never turned around to look, he just fucked me for a few minutes and came in me, then left. That's what we wanted, to come in, fuck and dump, then leave. I never turned around to look at him. That's the closest I've come to anonymous. He had a pretty long dick. I couldn't push out his cum at first, took 4 hours for it to finally come out. At first I didn't think he actually came, but there 4 hours later it showed up. Big pool of cum came out of me.

• Like 7