Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Hooked up with a guy who requires me to be generous.  I regularly hook up with this guy and always enjoy paying for the opportunity.  He's a good fuck with a giant cock who can split me open and lives my fat white ass.  He dumped a big load in me.  

• Like 1

I've never really thought of myself as versatile. There have been times in my life when I've been a top. There have been times in my life when I've been a bottom. As of a couple of hours ago me fucking any hole with the last thing on my mind.

But I was definitely horny tonight. And I decided that I was going to get laid. But I also wanted it to be an early night,  so when I opened Grindr I had a time limit. No fucking around and wasting time. Find a dick and take that load.

That was the plan. I found a top about 15 minutes away who could host. I made my way to his place and found myself quickly gagging on his 8 inch cock. It was nice. But something felt a little like he wasn't totally into it. We took a break and chatted. He was cute and nice but not completely turned on. I didn't take it personally. Sometimes anon hookups aren't what you had in mind. I was getting ready to politely excuse myself and let him off the hook with no hard feelings. But I decided to do something to change the dynamic. I started licking his balls, and then started working my tongue into his hairy hole. God it tasted good. And he fucking lost his mind.

Suddenly he's sitting on my face and I'm eating him out while he's giving me the best head I've has in years. For the first time since I showed up we were both in sync with each other's body and pleasuring each other.

I pulled my mouth from his ass and told him I'd he wanted to get my cum I would give it to him but he wasn't going to take it in his mouth.

In a split second he was on his back with his legs in the air. I mounted him, grinned and evil grin, and I told him what a nasty little slut he was as I worked my cock into his hole.

I wish I could say that I fucked him for a long time, but at this point I was so turned on and worked up that he got maybe 3 minutes of pounding from me before I started grunting and moaning. He knew how to get me to shoot even faster. He started telling me how much he wanted me to breed him, and pulling my hips to him to get me deeper inside.

I literally howled as I shot my load inside him, and I kept thrusting inside him long enough to make him shoot all over his chest.

Both of us, out of breath and smiling from ear to ear, said that the night had not ended anything like we had planned. But man, it was a night (and a load) I won't soon forget.

My sexual life was very low-key; furthermore, meagre in the last weeks. The guy I fell in love with had not too much time for me. We didn’t meet in the half of September. I met with two old fuckbuddies, but I didn’t enjoy the sex. I could only think of him. Thursday he announced that he couldn’t feel the same and suggested being only friends. Bullshit. 
I couldn’t sleep and around 1am, a guy texted me to join them. Four guys were at his place. Although I was tired, and sad I hoped that a bareback party would be able to handle my mood. I was wrong, I didn’t enjoy the party. Moreover, I had to wake up early, so I left them and promised I would be better partner next time. Yesterday, around 10pm, he texted that some guys were there again. So, I could proof what I promised. 
After a long preparation of myself I arrived around midnight and kept my promise. I stayed there until 10am. When I arrived, a top, a bottom and two versatile were there. Plus a totally useless guy, who didn’t do anything and later left. 
I was the oldest, the bottom was 28, the others in their thirties. The top and the versatiles fucked every body. Sometimes we fucked in pairs but it was more typical that while someone was being fucked, the other sucked or let him suck. And many times we fucked the fuckers. Later the top left but two versatiles arrived soon. Although everybody had good tools but on of the newcomers had a huge dick. However he loved to be fucked. So, we continued this orgy. Around morning two other tops came, they fucked almost everybody. I got only two loads, which doesn’t seem two much but I enjoyed the whole party. And as a good guest I gave my only one load to the host tight hole. 
Bareback house parties are always my favourite and it was one of the best. I fucked with all the eight guys. They were different types but none of them were picky. We all knew that we were there to enjoy each other’s holes, mouths and cocks. And we really did it. 

• Like 4

This morning in a married fuck buddy I only see him once or twice a year. Same every time. He messaged me last night to tell me he'd be at my door at 8am after a nightshift. He's always on time, I let him in, I'm just wearing my shorts. We don't speak. He goes to my bedroom, strips, gets on my bed doggy, presents his beefy ass. I drop my shorts, slam into his asshole, ride him ruff and pump my seed into him. He gets dressed and fucks off. This has been going on for 4 years since I hooked up with him on Grindr. We've never spoken, in fact I've never heard him speak, he just grunts as do I. I think he's basically str8 but every so often he craves cock and once he's been loaded his guilt trip kicks in and he disappears for another 6 to 12 months. He probably goes home to his wife with my load up his ass.

• Like 1

Saturday night went to a bar with intentions to hook up if i found the right guy. 

Got there at just after 10pm, i wasn't even half way through my drink and i was getting hit on by two decent enough guys. Haha. Wasn't interested because i only just got there and wanted a few drinks atleast. 15min or so later another guy approached me, he definitely caught my attention. Solid build, sexy face with a cut beard, latino darker look (later learnt Brazilian) and about 10 years older than me. Perfection in my eyes and straight away i knew i wanted him.

Had a few drinks & a laugh with him then he asked if i wanted to go back to his house for some fun. Well naturally i agreed. 

We got to his house and he poured us another drink, we chatted about life in general for a while and then we got onto the topic about pubic hair and  hair around the ass if its sexy or not.

I said i personally shave both areas because i prefer it but hair doesn't bother me and not a deal breaker. He replied and said he also shaves but prefers shaven partners. All of a sudden he drops his pants and reveals a dark brown soft clean shaven cock & balls. Woahhhh i mean absolutely stunning, felt my cock twitch. I just replied with "beautiful" i walked up to him and kissed him. We both got undressed and then started to suck his half erect cock. His cock was a solid 8" fully erect, it was a mouthful and had a great curve in it. He picked me up and took me to his bedroom, lay me down and started to eat my shaven hole. Absolutely amazing what he did with his tongue, drove me wild!! After about 15min of heaven and eating & fingering my ass he applied a little bit of lube then pulled me closer to him and put my legs around his shoulders. 

He did as do you mind me going in bare and i just replied with "prefer a natural fuck anyway" He put the head of his cock on my hole and pushed in slowly, when he was balls deep i could feel his curve massaging my insides, felt amazing. He fucked me in a few positions for what seemed an eternity, then put me on my stomach, lay on top of me holding my chest and said he's cumming in me. He withdrew and i pushed out alot of his sperm. Was definitely a hot fuck, that curve hit the right spots because i cum twice and dont normally! 

I got his phone number too 😎😎

• Like 3

Saturday evening I was watching guys wanking on various cam sites, I stumbled across a very sexy, tall, dark, hairy, muscular guy tugging his huge uncut dick. When I clicked into watch his profile said he was 47, straight & from London.  Being courteous I sent him a DM asking i he minded gay guys watching him. He replied saying he didn’t mind at all in fact it turned him on.  We continued to chat for a while and he revealed he’s closet bi curious & loved to cam for guys whenever his wife was working nights. He also said a lot of guys send him messages with pics of their arse and after a few months of wanking off while imagining fucking them he was keen to try for real. Reading that while watching his hand slide up his thick veiny XL cock shaft pushing his plentiful foreskin over his big swollen purplish mushroom bell end producing a suckable amount of pre cum oozing overhang got my cunthole aching so badly! (He’s just over 9.5” long & 7.5” circumference) 

I decided to send him my arse pics along with my location in London saying my arse was all his if he was up for meeting up with not obligation to fuck me if he didn’t want to.  He took a little while to reply & to my delight he wasn’t too far away and was up for coming over. He said he could come over for around midnight because his wife usually calls on her first break around 11:30pm. So I gave him my address & number. He sent me some vids of him wanking & seeing his heavy juicy loads got me even more excited, I blew so big clouds and played with my cunthole for an hour while I waited.  I had wondered if he’d bail on me but 11:45pm he txt me to say he was on his way with a pic of his big hard dick tenting in his track bottoms. 
When he arrived he was unsurprising a little nervous but still rock hard & he had an eager smile on his face, he produced a spliff & asked if I minded & wanted some.  I didn’t mind & told him it would go well with what i was already smoking & would have my cunthole ready to gobble up his huge thick dick.  After some smoking & me sucking on his huge meat I told him I love how big his juicy cum loads are & how much I loved getting filled with big loads especially when a top would tell me he’s getting me pregnant! This made his dick twitch a few times & he said “ Being the dad of 6 strapping lads (2 sets of twins in their late 20’s & 2 more lads in their early 20’s) I’ll probably knock you up with twin of not more”.  With that he grabbed my hairy arse and started fingering me, he said he always eats his wife cunt & he took to rimming my cunthole like a natural! Then he got me on the floor on all fours, head down arse up. As he rubbed his pre cum on my hairy hole I looked over my shoulder at him & begged him to fuck my pussy!  He growled & began to push it in!  With my head down I started rubbing the tips of my nipples & groaned with pleasure as his thick shaft sent waves of pleasure deep in my guts with every inch! My welcoming cunthole now gripped his shaft as it tightened back up! He started to fuck me & told me how good my tight warm pussy felt on his dick! I told him how good it felt having his dick thrusting balls deep in me. After 5 minutes he got me on my back with my legs over his shoulders, he plowed hard into me as I ran my hands up & down his muscular arms & his hairy pecs & abs.  It wasn’t long before he told me he was very close and couldn’t hold off for much longer! I wrapped my legs around him & told him I wanted his load and told him to raid my pussy hard & fast to orgasm & flood my pussy with his cum!  He smashed me hard and roared loudly as his huge thick shaft pumped hard and fast inside me! I could feel the warmth of his cum filling me up🍆💦💦💦💦💦

Working my nipples hard I climaxed a few seconds after him, my cunthole gripping his shaft in orgasmic spasm making him roar “Oh fuck! Oh shit! Oh fuck yeah” my dick had spewed my big thick load all over my hairy belly.  He hesitated as he moved in to kiss me, I put my hand on the back of his neck & he started kissing me. Full on tongue probing stubble rubbing sloppy man kissing till he started pulling out his still rock hard dick.

He had a look of dazed pleasure on his face as he rolled off onto his back.  He told me my pussy was as good if not better than any woman’s pussy he’d fucked “ I can’t believe I’m still hard” he said.  I groped his big hairy ball and told him it must mean he wanted more of my pussy! Indeed he did, he relit his spliff, I took a puff then got my pipe & blew a nice big cloud, he asked if he could try some so I took another big lungful and did a blow back with him.  He was teasing my pussy with his big wet bell end when we did the blowback. He growled as it kicked in and thrust his full length in me and started raiding my pussy hard & deep.  This led to us having a hard sweaty non stop fuck sessions till 5:30am! This man was a true breeding bull of a man! He bred a further 3 big loads in me without having to pull out and recover after filling up my cum sloppy cunthole. Had i not taken a big fancy to his gorgeous hairy virgin muscle arse & persuaded him to let me grind my dick in his arse crack & push my bell end against his tight hole while shooting my big thick load he’d definitely have plowed another  load or two in me.  He had to be home before his wife who finished work at 6am, only as he reluctantly stated to get dressed did his dick start to get soft.  He said he was keen to do it again and I told him he was welcome anytime. 

Not long after he’d gone I was back online looking for another dick to carry on where he left off.  

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

The last time I took a load why is it last night in my pussy from this Jamaican dude I met on grinder. He has lived here for five years he said and he is taking police foundations in college to become a cop he's about to say 31 or 32 beautiful body huge cock fuck me so hard called me a faggot cunt as he did it. 

7 minutes ago, Bareback4ever said:

Saturday evening I was watching guys wanking on various cam sites, I stumbled across a very sexy, tall, dark, hairy, muscular guy tugging his huge uncut dick. When I clicked into watch his profile said he was 47, straight & from London.  Being courteous I sent him a DM asking i he minded gay guys watching him. He replied saying he didn’t mind at all in fact it turned him on.  We continued to chat for a while and he revealed he’s closet bi curious & loved to cam for guys whenever his wife was working nights. He also said a lot of guys send him messages with pics of their arse and after a few months of wanking off while imagining fucking them he was keen to try for real. Reading that while watching his hand slide up his thick veiny XL cock shaft pushing his plentiful foreskin over his big swollen purplish mushroom bell end producing a suckable amount of pre cum oozing overhang got my cunthole aching so badly! (He’s just over 9.5” long & 7.5” circumference) 

I decided to send him my arse pics along with my location in London saying my arse was all his if he was up for meeting up with not obligation to fuck me if he didn’t want to.  He took a little while to reply & to my delight he wasn’t too far away and was up for coming over. He said he could come over for around midnight because his wife usually calls on her first break around 11:30pm. So I gave him my address & number. He sent me some vids of him wanking & seeing his heavy juicy loads got me even more excited, I blew so big clouds and played with my cunthole for an hour while I waited.  I had wondered if he’d bail on me but 11:45pm he txt me to say he was on his way with a pic of his big hard dick tenting in his track bottoms. 
When he arrived he was unsurprising a little nervous but still rock hard & he had an eager smile on his face, he produced a spliff & asked if I minded & wanted some.  I didn’t mind & told him it would go well with what i was already smoking & would have my cunthole ready to gobble up his huge thick dick.  After some smoking & me sucking on his huge meat I told him I love how big his juicy cum loads are & how much I loved getting filled with big loads especially when a top would tell me he’s getting me pregnant! This made his dick twitch a few times & he said “ Being the dad of 6 strapping lads (2 sets of twins in their late 20’s & 2 more lads in their early 20’s) I’ll probably knock you up with twin of not more”.  With that he grabbed my hairy arse and started fingering me, he said he always eats his wife cunt & he took to rimming my cunthole like a natural! Then he got me on the floor on all fours, head down arse up. As he rubbed his pre cum on my hairy hole I looked over my shoulder at him & begged him to fuck my pussy!  He growled & began to push it in!  With my head down I started rubbing the tips of my nipples & groaned with pleasure as his thick shaft sent waves of pleasure deep in my guts with every inch! My welcoming cunthole now gripped his shaft as it tightened back up! He started to fuck me & told me how good my tight warm pussy felt on his dick! I told him how good it felt having his dick thrusting balls deep in me. After 5 minutes he got me on my back with my legs over his shoulders, he plowed hard into me as I ran my hands up & down his muscular arms & his hairy pecs & abs.  It wasn’t long before he told me he was very close and couldn’t hold off for much longer! I wrapped my legs around him & told him I wanted his load and told him to raid my pussy hard & fast to orgasm & flood my pussy with his cum!  He smashed me hard and roared loudly as his huge thick shaft pumped hard and fast inside me! I could feel the warmth of his cum filling me up🍆💦💦💦💦💦

Working my nipples hard I climaxed a few seconds after him, my cunthole gripping his shaft in orgasmic spasm making him roar “Oh fuck! Oh shit! Oh fuck yeah” my dick had spewed my big thick load all over my hairy belly.  He hesitated as he moved in to kiss me, I put my hand on the back of his neck & he started kissing me. Full on tongue probing stubble rubbing sloppy man kissing till he started pulling out his still rock hard dick.

He had a look of dazed pleasure on his face as he rolled off onto his back.  He told me my pussy was as good if not better than any woman’s pussy he’d fucked “ I can’t believe I’m still hard” he said.  I groped his big hairy ball and told him it must mean he wanted more of my pussy! Indeed he did, he relit his spliff, I took a puff then got my pipe & blew a nice big cloud, he asked if he could try some so I took another big lungful and did a blow back with him.  He was teasing my pussy with his big wet bell end when we did the blowback. He growled as it kicked in and thrust his full length in me and started raiding my pussy hard & deep.  This led to us having a hard sweaty non stop fuck sessions till 5:30am! This man was a true breeding bull of a man! He bred a further 3 big loads in me without having to pull out and recover after filling up my cum sloppy cunthole. Had i not taken a big fancy to his gorgeous hairy virgin muscle arse & persuaded him to let me grind my dick in his arse crack & push my bell end against his tight hole while shooting my big thick load he’d definitely have plowed another  load or two in me.  He had to be home before his wife who finished work at 6am, only as he reluctantly stated to get dressed did his dick start to get soft.  He said he was keen to do it again and I told him he was welcome anytime. 

Not long after he’d gone I was back online looking for another dick to carry on where he left off.  

What site and who was it? Was that chaturbate?

7 minutes ago, Bareback4ever said:

It didn't take me long to find a very horny & very hung black top looking to get his dick wet in some mancunt & drain his big aching balls.  He was a 5'8" tall lean, ripped 36 yr old lad who's gorgeous sexy hairy body was covered with tatts! He also had a massive 11" uncut dick that was so thick there was a good 2 or 3 inch gap between my fingers and thumb when holding it.  He's a road worker & was a mile away about to finish a wet, windy and sweaty night shift! When I asked if he was smelling nice & ripe he sent me a pic of his thick hairy pits saying he doesn't wear deodorant so his pits and body were very pungent! He also sent a pic of him behind a van holding his big semi hard dick with his foreskin pulled back showing me his bell end covered with smeg & creamed up pre cum!! My pussy started to ache for him in a major way & I replied to him with my pussy pics & address telling him to come own & breed my pussy! His bike was in the back of the van & he cycled over as soon as his shift ended! He cycles everywhere which explained his very well built sexy hairy legs which didn't really feature in his pics. When he got here & flopped out his massive semi hard dick is was a little intimidating at first, that was  until he got behind me, pushed my joggers down & pushed his meat between my legs! Now I was instantly craving it in my cunthole.  He loved that I'd plugged my hole to keep the previous load inside me, he was very turned on when I told him the 4 loads I had in me were from a fit hairy curious married man! Just as he was about to pull out my plug & taste my sloppy bred pussy he spotted my pipe & asked if I was up for long horny PnP session! It turned out neither of us was due back to work on Monday & I was definitely up for him raiding my pussy for as long as wanted! He reached into his backpack, pulled out a long wooden box which had in it the biggest pipe I'd ever seen! It was about 20cm long with a bowl at least 5 times the size of the one on my pipe & it was nearly half full.  He put the big thick pipe to my lips & started heating the bowl, I recognised the taste of the first few vapours & instantly knew this was good shit & this was gunna be an epic session! After a few big clouds each he got to feasting on my pussy he drip fed me a few mouthfuls of cum from my pussy as well as drinking the Str8 milky creamy seed himself! Very soon we were well spun and getting very amorous! We blew a few more clouds, he blew his into my cunthole then started to push his huge fat dick in my pussy, even with the clouds & nipple play he was stretching me to my limit & it was gunna take more than spit to get this massive horse dick in me! I grabbed a tub of my old skool favourite Vaseline! I greased up his dick while he fingered it in my hole! Back between my legs he got his big bell end on my hole & pushed! I worked my nipples and took deep breaths as he entered me, I'm not sure how long it took or how much was already in me when the pop happened & he plunged balls deep in me! I gasped & whimpered a bit as the eye watering sting & burn consumed my cunthole! He knew the cure for the pain was to take over working my nipples while kissing me with his gorgeous juicy lips and slowly thrust into me! Within seconds I had my legs wrapped round him groaning as loudly as I could with his tongue filling my mouth! His massive dick was filling my guts it felt soooo fucking good! He started thrusting harder and faster into me! That was nearly 19 hours ago & we're still going strong! 9 thick creamy loads & 3 piss fucks so far, he loves how my pussy tightens up when if he pulls out after breeding. My body is tingling from the massive body trembling orgasms he's been giving me, quite a few have been intense multiple orgasms that I've been so intense I had to beg him to stop cos I was gunna pass out! The taste and smell of the sweat from his pits is intoxicating and addictive!  I'm also addicted to his dick, I can't get enough of him filling my pussy with his big dick.  Because he's shorter than me it feels like it's even bigger then it's magnificent 11 inches. 

• Like 2

Wow, this weekend has been fun for me. All younger guys off local Grind. Two oral loads yesterday. Tonight I got pinged again when I was about to log off Grindr. A yummy 27 yr old Filipino young man (really into daddies) wanted some oral relief. I obliged. He came over. We kissed for a bit, nipple sucking. He did pre-cum a lot. I like that! I didn't waste time and got down to suck him off. He put his whole 7" uncut thicker dick down my throat and throat fucked me. All along he was telling me he was close to cumming. He hadn't cum in a few days due to work and school. His cumloads was huge, salty, hot and creamy -- right from the tap! A really nice cumcap/nightcap before bed. He'll be back as he told me that he had a great time. Oink, sexpigs!

11 hours ago, PowerTopper said:

I was invited to a blowjob bukkake party a tranny I regularly fuck was hosting. It turned full on bareback gangbang really fast. I came a bunch of times on her face and in her ass pussy.

Damn, would love to be part of one of those parties and maybe get a load from the tranny

I'm seriously falling in love with my Super Hung Black Alpha Breeding Bull.  He's got seemingly limitless stamina & big balls that just keep on giving! My swollen cum sloppy cunthole is really looking like a well used pussy with big swollen pussy flaps which my bull loves to lick & suck on.  He decided to pimp my pussy out to see if it could handle the amount of dick I'd truly love to be abusing it at any given time! So far we've been joined by 3 more guys. The first guy is a 5'11" tall solid muscular 28 yr old black lad who's a nurse. He just finished his 4th 12 hr night shift in a row and was looking to blow off some steam as well as blow some big loads out of his very thick 9.5" cut dick.  He hasn't cum since Thursday, his dick is leaking a river of pre cum & he's using all he's got to not shoot his first load too soon but he can only manage one or two thrust in my pussy at a time then pulls out. The last two times he's pulled out he's had big flows of white watery seminal pre cum gushing out & he's managed to stop the flow with his fingers while move round to my head to then released the flow into my mouth! It's delicious salty juicy & I'm gagging for him to breed me so I can taste the rest of his cum when I suck him clean. He also has amazing big squared almost sculpted hairy pecs which I can't keep my hands off.  The next guy is a 6'2" tall 52 yr old white guy with a slightly hairy swimmers build body and a huge thick rock hard 10" uncut dick. I'm discovering that huge dead straight rock solid dick is quite uncomfortable when vigorously rammed into your vital organs, however if I'm flat on my front it's very enjoyable and he's already made my dick squirt hands free.  Then we have the 23 yr old very muscular, handsome hairy Bangladeshi lad. He 6' tall with a very thick 7.5" cut dick, the circumference of his shaft is 8" & he has a big pair of balls in a big plum hairy scrotum! He only been here about 10 minutes so I'm eagerly waiting to find out how he fucks and how good his dick feels in me! My pussy is aching something chronic to feel his girth in it.  Time to blow some big clouds again too! Anymore London lads/blokes looking to breed?? 🤤🍆💦💦💦

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1