Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Wow, when it rains, it pours. Same with hookups off Grindr.

LOAD #1 - a repeat hookup. Young - in his late 30s South Asian top I had park sex with a few weeks back; then he gave me a big oral load. Today he was visiting friends in my area and again wanted oral. He would only bareback me if I was douched. That changed this afternoon. I had him over and he saw that I was manscaped with a hairless hole. When I was sucking his cock to get him hard and ready, he kept fingering my daddy hole. I had my silicone lube on the nightstand. He told me to get on my stomach. I thought he was just going to tease my hole with his 7" thick uncut cock. Fuck! He lubed up his cock and rammed it in my hole. I hadn't been fucked in a while, nor had I douched. After the initial pain of about 10 seconds, I accomodated his thick cock quite easy. His breath got short and his thrusts increased. He grunted and gave me a huge load (a bit salty), but most wel-CUM! He left but said he'd love to keep in touch!

LOADS #2, 3, and 4 - a repeat hookup. My 27 yr old Filipino jogger isn't jogging in the area any more due to the cooler weather. But, he saw me on Grindr and wanted sex with me. Who was I to argue with? He played with my nipples again. We're very comfortable with each other sexually. Apparently, last time I gave him a hickey which his Mom noticed and commented on. No worries on his part, though. I managed to fuck his very tight hole for a bit. But he didn't want me to continue as it brought him pain. So we switched to 69ing. Like last time, we blasted in each other's mouths. When I sucked his nipples, he gave me 2 more oral loads in my mouth, for a grand total of 3 creamy loads. He's my regular sexbud -- now his 6th time over to my place.

LOAD #5 - a new discreet hookup off Grindr. A 26 yr old tall cub came to visit, needing oral relief. He is a bearded Indian, beefy-muscular cub. After I got him hard, he didn't last long and gave me my 5th load of the day. He's into daddies. I didn't mind one bit.

A great day for anal and oral loads! OINK!

• Like 6

Dry spell from hell since ‘Rona. Been months since I had any real dick in me. Missing that skin to skin contact with another man. I get a call from an old fuck bud; my Blatino Papi. Married bi Top stationed here with the Navy. When we first got together, I was just some random ass he found on A4A. His wife stopped giving it up years ago, which he didn’t care because, as he put it, “she gets uglier and fatter everyday and it makes my dick soft.” It was hot and heavy for a bit until he went in deep with a young ass female. Didn’t hear from him for a while.

Fast forward to Thursday. Long story short, his girl got posted to another base, his wife has been in NY taking care of her sick grandmother, long hours at work as well a ‘Rona put a dent in his sex life, and he has a four day pass this weekend due to Columbus Day. Tells me his dick is rock hard and it son’t go down. Doesn’t want to Jack it, he wants to sink all nine inches in a hot tight hole and murder the shit out of it. The lack of dick in my life got me all  hot and bothered. Grabbed a Lyft and headed on over that same evening.

It is now Sunday morning. I just got home. Papi unleashed several months of pent up sexual energy and cum on (and in) me. He didn’t even go soft after the first three rounds. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, collapse from exhaustion, wake up, grab a shower, fuck, have some drinks to rehydrate, fuck, repeat. There were a couple of times I had to hide in the closet or garage when his wife FaceTimed. Other then that, his huge, engorged dick was in my mouth, hands, or boipussy the entire time. I left trails of his nut as I walked around the house. 

Chillin’ at home now. He’s literally blowing up my phone as I type this, asking me to bring my ass back cuz he’s not done with me. hemorrhoids are fired up like a mutha and I’m sitting on a towel so I don’t stain my sofa with blood and cum. Yet, the masochistic cock-thirsty slut in me is screaming to go back. He had me cumming hands free so hard and so long that my legs don’t stop shaking. Fuck it, I’m going back.

9B95730B-20A2-46A3-8CE2-32A351F690B8.jpeg

C467F855-C842-4FBE-B32A-444AE1C607A1.jpeg

596E74F1-7BB3-4D4C-B86D-07BB2E6D38DF.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

Spontaneously went to a bathhouse (Eros) yesterday as I waited for my phone to get repaired in a nearby shop. Due to COVID, they only allow a maximum of 12 patrons in.

There were only two other guys when I went in. A big, older black guy who looked like he was partied out slept in the back area, so i naturally went for my only other option. The other guy was a short, brown guy who was really hairy. He has long hair but was bald in the middle. I went straight for his dick and he didn't object, he got a hard on in a minute. I suggested him to fuck me on the sling. He has a 6 inch, thinner than average dick, it felt like a gentle sensual massage when he shoving in and out of my hole on the sling. I closed my eyes and enjoyed that for quite a while, probably half an hour. We then proceeded to a bed near the other guy to switch into doggy. He pounded me as hard as he could, sweating all over me that the socks I kept on were soaked. I could tell the other guy was awaken by his loud panting. He let out of a loud moan as he cum. "My name Jose, thank you," He introduced himself before he left. 

I went after the other guy , knowing he is awakened. He was very fat and pretty old, but to my surprised, he has a beer can dick that was fully hard on. I sucked in for a bit, before sitting on it violently as he requested. I was so fulfilled by the pain and pleasure, riding his fat meat intensely for about 20 minutes. Exhausted,I laid on my stomach. He got up and asked me to get on my knees. He then proceeded to use my ass like he was raping a street meat. Eventually, he said he needed a break. While I was debating if I should leave, an older(65 years old), short fit white guy just came in, gave me a look that I know he's interested. 

It took me a while to suck his dick hard. He got a nice, thick 7 inch that looked and tasted squeaky clean. He wanted me to ride his cock to show him how badly I wanted it. I rode as hard as I could, until he stopped me and said, "Turned around." He pounded me senselessly while I was on my knees. "Get on your stomach," He commanded. I usually hated that position, but was glad to rest my legs for a bit. To my surprise, he was exceptionally skillful in that position, wanding his penis in my slippery hole easily like it was a wet vagina. It was all pleasure and no pain. Eventually, he stopped as he said he didn't want to cum yet. I decided to leave.

Just when I've gotten fully dressed and almost walked out the door, an older bald white daddy walked in, winking at me. The staff was kind enough to let me back in. I wasted no time to grab on daddy's cock, sucking it while guy #2 watched. Daddy said he was only into oral. I sucked him for a good 10 minutes before I left. 

In conclusion, there were very few guys there compare to pre Covid days. However, everyone was down to business, which made it exceptionally efficient. I got all 4 cocks that were available during my visit today. Tops might want to reconsider their visit as I was the sole bottom there in about two hours.

• Upvote 1

While I was hoping to be sharing a new adventure, things didn’t work out quite like I planned.

I placed an ad on doublelist that I would be hosting a gloryhole in the morning for a whole week since I had the opportunity. Anyway I got plenty of replies, described the scenario, setup times and save one, all we’re no shows. WTF??!!

So the guy who showed up wasn’t quite what he described, a bit heavier than what he stated, but what the hell I thought. So the guy stick his dick in thru the curtain and I begin sucking. He’s telling what a great cock whore I must be, calling me names etc. so the guy asks if he can fuck my ass. And of course being a cock whore, I standup, turn around, bend over and guide him in. After maybe 5 minutes he cums without telling me first. So I’m a little pissed off, but then he says; “ get back on your knees whore and suck, I’m not done with you yet” and of course I obey. He’s still hard and I suck for like seems an eternity, when he tells be he wants my ass again. I obviously want to please, so I obey. He fucks my ass for another 10 minutes before cumming again, although he did telling me he was going to fill my ass with his cum. 
 He tells me what a good whore I was and that he wants to stop by later this afternoon. By this time I’m horny as hell and agree. Says maybe he’ll bring a friend, but he doesn’t want the gloryhole experience, said he’d be back at 2pm. 2 rolls around, then 2:30, then almost 3. He’s a no show. As I said I was horny as hell when he left, got worse as the day went by anticipating more cock and cum later, what’s a cockwhore to do!? I take out my foot long mag lite, lube it up, stick in up my ass and ride it for awhile as I stroke out a load, cumming in a glass and drinking it all. 

• Upvote 1

Got a ping on my Grindr account yesterday, blank profile pic, 54, top, large, wanting to find a younger lad to service two older men. Sounded interesting so I responded to find out what they wanted and were into. They said anything so I ask where and when expecting to get asked for pics. They pinged me a gps and a number.

i quickly prepped and got myself out there it wasn’t far so only took me a few minutes to find myself outside a hotel so put on my mask and slipped in heading up to the room, as I got to the floor I found their door ajar so let myself in the room was empty and on the bed was a note, strip and knock on the bathroom. So I did and knocked.

they opened the door to reveal two fat daddies hard and grinning looking at me like a piece of meat, pulling me in and pushing me onto my knees they pissed all over me giving me a slap calling me a lil bitch. Once they were done they hosed me down and moved me to the bed.

once there they asked if I wanted them to be safe and I just shrugged and said they could go bare if they wanted. They had some cuffs out and started cuffing me face down to the bed to each bed post. They spanked my ass and shoved a dildo in me to open me up. I then felt one of them get on me crushing me under him as he forced his cock into my hole.

they took turns on my hole never cumming, then uncuffing me and recuffing my ankles to my wrists face up, one guy fucking my mouth while pinning my hands the other on my ass. They were fucking me as hard as they could, make me gag and the cock in my mouth and slamming my ass hard that I felt my cock twitch with each thrust. The guy fucking me came and collapsed on the bed panting and out of breath while the guy on my throat pulled out and finished off in my ass.

they left me tied up on that bed a while cock still hard for a second round which was mostly them fucking my brains out. Once they were happy they rolled me until my cock was over my face and jerked me into my own mouth.

i left there happy, filled and even came myself. Better yet they gave me their number and took mine for their next trip down.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

bout 30 minutes ago... looks like a new FB, he has contacted me 6x in the last 6 weeks, looking like a covid fb. Straight muscle boy, mid 20's, pretty sure i'm the only guy he's ever fucked, and He seems to like that. He always unloads 2-3 loads, but is a silent cummer who keeps fucking through his orgasm, then tells me after. The evidence is always there though, i cannot tell when he comes (wish i could) but can tell after He has cum, he cums a lot and i am wet. i have to work to hold it in, it's a good feeling and worth the effort.  sweet guy. He fucked me prone, which i am used to always being face down, but He also flipped me and face on, legs up... i have very long legs and my knees were touching the bed over my shoiulders, He seemed to like that. He almost made me cum a coupler of times from fucking me. i fall in love so easily lol

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

Two more loads from another fb about a half hour after the other fb i wrote about yesterday left three.  It was a surprise. a guy i had hooked up with about a year ago just recently showed up at my door a few weeks ago. He only had a short time and i sucked him off. Before he left, he asked for my phone number. He put it in his phone, then called me, but i didn't label it, so i didn't know it was his. He called me yesterday right when another fb was breeding me, of course i ignored it. Then he called again after the other FB was gone, so i answered and he asked if i wanted hook. i said yeah, and he told me he was waiting on my front porch lol.

i opened the front door naked, clenching and holding the other three loads in, and lead him back into my bedroom. i don't think he has a lot of experience, he doesn't really understand what a total bottom is and he pushed me down on the bed and went to sucking me. i have enough sub in me that i let him, but he didn't really connect that i don't connect that way and stayed soft and small... he didn't understand. i flipped and sucked him, which he really liked and i told him about the loads in my pussy and asked if he wanted to fuck. Wow, He ended up fucking me for about an hour and a half and added his own load to what was there... i love how you can tell, even when a guy is a silent cummer, because my hole was suddenly wetter and sloppier.  He was one of those guys who stays hard after cumming and just kept going, i was moaning and whimpering uncontrollably, which just seemed to drive him on. He got close to making me cum a couple of times that way, but then would change the thrust and i didn't.  

He pulled out and asked me to suck the cum off his cock and he wanted to cum down my throat too. That took awhile, but he came hard, holding my head and his cock in my throat.  Sweet guy.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

This morning, BBRT group hotel hookup. Got to his room and found him on all 4s. Fukkin beaut big beefy ass - hairyest I’ve had in a while.  His hole was fleshy and swollen, it had clearly taken a pounding all night. Sperm leaking out his hole and running down his balls.  Fukkin beautiful sight. I went in ball’s deep in one thrust. He was full of man seed. My balls were covered in sperm as I fucked him. I shot my load deep inside him. He told me I was load number 9 and he was expecting 2 or 3 more breeders after me.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Bokkierob said:

This morning, BBRT group hotel hookup. Got to his room and found him on all 4s. Fukkin beaut big beefy ass - hairyest I’ve had in a while.  His hole was fleshy and swollen, it had clearly taken a pounding all night. Sperm leaking out his hole and running down his balls.  Fukkin beautiful sight. I went in ball’s deep in one thrust. He was full of man seed. My balls were covered in sperm as I fucked him. I shot my load deep inside him. He told me I was load number 9 and he was expecting 2 or 3 more breeders after me.

Oh my. Wish that was my hole 

A young 27 yr old of Middle Eastern descent (I think he said of Lebanese descent) answered by Quick Connect Ad on local BBRT. He was over in 10 mins. He was finished with his shift at a jewelry store in a big mall nearby. Glasses, 5 o'clock shadow, 27" waist, nicely dressed with rings, needing bb sex. We kissed. I sucked on his nipples which stood up. His cock was cut - 6" on the thicker side on cocks. He told me he wasn't douched. No worries here. I learned that lesson not to worry last weekend when a 39 yr regular sexbud seeded me undouched. After a rim job, I used some silicone lube and had no problems entering me right to the end, where my balls were slapping his ass. He was moaning. Him and I were getting verbal. His sense of smell was very good and he didn't want to continue because he wasn't douched. I suggested that I jerk off and he could then sit on my cock as I was cumming. He wanted my daddy cum in him. Not a drop was wasted, and my big saved load went directly into his young ass. He said he could feel me cumming in him. Mission accomplished. I didn't get his name but, boy, did he ever get my load! OINK! A hot way to end the work week!

• Like 4

• Moderators

I had another round with the personal trainer who lives way out in the country. He was naked on the couch stroking his hard on when I arrived. I sucked him for a while, and then he got me in doggie on the couch. Damn, this man has some power in his thrusts; I am not sure anyone has even slammed into me this hard. He was also mauling my nipples so hard I had to keep hitting the poppers to stand it. After a while, he flipped me over and put my legs over his shoulders. He had me so far back onto my shoulders that I wasn't comfortable, so we took a break. A pillow under my ass solved that issue. He fucked me on my back still working my nipples. He eventually asked me to work his nipples to help him finish. I asked how hard he liked. He said, "As hard as you can do it." So I worked his nipples as hard as I could, and he rewarded me with a nice load up inside me. 

I was hoping he might want to go another round like last time, but we just shot the shit for a while. Then I got dressed. He thanked me for making the long drive to his place. I headed home enjoying a pretty day for a drive through the woods. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2