Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Not been in a great place lately and consequently haven't been feeling very horny.

Feeling more like myself now and this afternoon I was feeling horny as fuck.  Also feeling bored with working from home - it's been 8 months now.  About an hour ago I chatted to an Eastern European guy who told me he was a delivery driver  and was going to be in my area and wanted to get off.

He was a good looking guy - dark haired, maybe late 30s - and had a really nice hairy cock.  I sucked him for a while and then licked his balls and his hairy arsehole and then pulled down my pants and offered him my arse.

He went up me bareback and fucked me over my desk - he fucked me hard and fast and shot  his load right up me.

My arse is loaded with cum now - just what I needed.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3

I went to the sex club last night not really expecting much action on a week night.  I posted an ad on BBRTS saying “cumdump bottom slut looking for cocks and loads.  Offering my ass up from 8:30-til and wearing a singlet with my ass hanging out and black mesh thigh highs.”

I got there right at 8:30 and had already pre lubed my cunt.  It wasn’t real crowded yet so I wandered around for awhile to check out the different areas in the club.  I decided to go in the darkroom and just bend over the bench spreading my ass open.  

It didn’t take long for guys to find my willing ass.  The first guy just sunk his cock in all the way as I took a couple hits of poppers.  He pounded away and shot a huge load in my gaping cunt!  Now a group of guys were waiting to take a turn on my ass.  

By the time the fifth guy shot his load my ass was getting real sloppy.  My cunt was wide open now and I could almost get my fist in there.  I kept begging I needed more cock and cum in me.  Then another five guys fucked and filled my cumdump ass and I was now pumped full with ten loads. 

After the tenth guy shot his load, cum started running out of my wrecked cunt and it felt awesome!  The best part was I never seen who fucked me.  I ended up with ten anonymous and hopefully poz and bugged up loads in my poz cunt☣️!  I so love being a cumdump slut and can’t wait to do it again this weekend!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Met up with a vers trans top. I expected to be the one getting the old. She had a nice curves dick. Few minutes in she asks if I wanna do a threesome. Fuck yeah. Her “friend” comes he. They switch between fucking. She’d top me, then he would, then she would and he would top her. Holy shit. 

she tried to literally suck my soul out to get me hard, but my dick just wasn’t responding. Then finally, something clicked. She immediately went doggystyle. And i pounded her sweet, tight ass. Holy hell, first tome topping and it was fucking amazing. Didn’t last long because it felt damn good. But I left a good load in her ass. It started to dribble out when I pulled out. 

definitely want to top her again. I wish I could have taken a picture. 

Scratch that. Sitting down to take a piss, 🤷🏼‍♂️, I felt some cum slip out. Looks like I got what I wanted also. 

Edited by badubydo
  • Like 1

Got to take a load from one my young Latino guys today during lunch. Was naked and ready to get his load,  he has a nice Latino uncut dick and he loaded my fat chub ass right up. So happy this afternoon holding his cum in and letting it absorb 😀

• Like 1

Recently I met a new fuckbuddy. Horny hairy 40s daddy with a great thick 8+. After an initial fuck frenzy when we just met we settled on a comfortable twice a week. Usually good for a hard long ass pounding and two loads. Prefers to go at it doggy too, which is my fav position.

Saw him Wednesday night (only one load sadly...) and then again last night (Friday). Pounded my hole for only 10 minutes to deliver his first load. Took a break and chatted for while (while i played with his cock). When his cock came back to life we went for round two, which took a lot longer. Thought he'd never cum again but he delivered. The hard endless hole battering made me shoot my load all over the bed.

Horny fucker. When he left he asked what I was doing Saturday night (tonight). So here's me hoping for some more 😉 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I’ve been getting fucked somewhat regularly these last few weeks with a guy who’s a dom verbal alpha, just my type. He loves when I’ve got a load in me already when he fucks me, says he loves slutty boy who comes to him already used and it turns me on him loving my hole wet and used. Well last night me to come over and spend the night and that he had plans for me and some friends. We had some drinks and smoked a bunch putting me in a state for a fun night. He told me that he wanted to watch his two friends fuck me before he did and told me to give his friends my pussy to use. I was already sucking him when they showed up and after seeing them, was definitely not saying no at all. I was doing my best to take my guy’s cock while his friend pulled my shorts down revealing my ass in a sexy white strappy jock. He let out a moan and I heard say “only slutty boys wear that kind of underwear” before feeling his spit and tongue on my hole. This guy was great at eating ass as my toes were curling while he did it. The third guy was sitting on the couch jerking his dick and waving it in my face so I started to suck him while he filmed on his phone. My guy heldmpoppers under my nose while the guy behind me opened my hole with his fingers. I started pleading to get fucked and the guy behind me slapped his cock on my hole before feeling lubed up cock pressing into me. His dick was average size but had a little curve up which made it hit my prostate when he was balls deep inside of me. The two friends bounced me between their cocks alternating between fast and slow. Like a little whore I was doing my best to please them while my main guy kept telling me to take their cocks and calling me names. He kept telling me how I was going to let all of them cum in me and that I’m nothing but a faggot for them to use. I was so turned on and high that my head was spinning. They flipped me over on my back, stripped off whatever clothes they still had on and switched spots but this time pulled my legs up and spread them so my hole was ready for one and the other fucked my mouth against the carpet. My guy kept filming and jerking his cock and talking dirty. He kept holding poppers up for each of us. Yet his friends each came in me, he took his turn while they watched and I cleaned their cocks. He was rough and fast, telling mE how hot it was watching me take these strangers loads and how he was going to to add his. I could feel him shooting inside of me and it was a huge load too. His friends stuck around for an hour after that, fingering my hole, sliding their cocks in and out but not actually fucking and me sucking them some more. When they left, my guy fucked me again before and I swallowed another load from him in the morning. He told me that I’m a good little sub fuck toy before kicking me out.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Yesterday. An older straight guy contacted me on squirt. It was soon apparent he had little experience, just a fantasy he wanted, he called it "erotic massage". He wanted me to restrain him and edge him.  As a total bottom, not usually my thing, but i asked if "edging" included sucking. He replied "yes, but no anal."  Eh, it's a Covid world and i'm not going to turn down a cock.  

He was a really nice guy, obviously little to no experience. Helped him discover his prostate by massaging it above his pubic symphysis and deep into his taint, just under his shaft, while i sucked him. 

i have 4 point restraints on my bed (for me lol), and he was writhing in them as i pleasured him. i have a really intense impact/vibrating massager that i used with him, definitely edged him. When he finally came (i'm not dom, so i didn't push the edging thing, just prolonged the pleasure), he was shaking. He had a great cock and balls and i really enjoyed spending time with them and him. Swallowed a sweet load.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Headed off to the cruise club Saturday evening. In the dark room I topped twice and also bottomed twice and was getting sucked both through the dark room glory holes and by guys kneeling on the floor. It was getting pretty tiring with all the standing fucks including lowering my body to adjust to different height of guys and glory holes. So eventually when one short Asian guy angled his ass for me I suggested we go to a room. Once there I stripped off and he lay on his back and I started pumping him. Ten minutes of that, after all the dark room action, and I was losing my hard on but he’d harden me up by withdrawing my cock from his ass and freshening it up in his mouth. He said he was loving my thick cock. He let me take a couple of pictures.  Eventually I had to take a break and headed off for a coffee and rest. Later that evening I found him in the lounge checking his phone and I asked him if he’d like to finish what we started. Back in a room I was back pounding him on his back then bending him over on the bed doggy style. It looked like another long fuck and he begged me to cum in him. Then he mentioned he had already taken two loads - something immediately sparked in my brain, such a turn on, and I started pounding with a new vigour and soon gave him load number three. 

C011D05D-F1DE-48E9-BF2C-DF3693F0A805.jpeg

• Upvote 1

I had Grindr on today as well as a Quick Connect Ad on local BBRT. My Grindr started to ping a few times. Apparently, my 29 yr old Filipino sexbud (who's local) needed oral relief. We repeated once more 69ing and having a hard cock in each mouth. He told me he hadn't cum since last Thursday. I had a saved load for him as well. As he sucking me, he also tried sucking on my balls and massaging underneath them. This got me very hard. I know that he loves his nipples massaged. As I was sucking i tried to massage 1 nipples and licked around his balls. I kept deepthroating his cock which gets him even harder. I blasted in his mouth, not long after he did in my mouth. I cleaned off his cock. He enjoyed my big loads as well. We chatted for a bit and he jerked off another load straight into my mouth. He was last over about 2 weeks ago. I found out today that he is a top only. And here I thought he was a tight bottom. Every time you learn something new about sexbuds, no? I'm still waiting for 1 or more anal loads this evening as I'm douched. BBRT and Grindr are still active.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Helped him discover his prostate by massaging it above his pubic symphysis

There’s today’s anatomy lesson 😉 — at least I could look it up online and not have to dig through a few boxes looking for my forensic medicine book. 👨🏼‍⚕️

• Like 2

Last week....hooked up with an interracial couple. Started with suckin the black guy while the whiye guy ate my ass and fucked me. They switched places so got the black guys load 1st then the white guy went back in and added his. Fantestic!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1