Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

About 2 hours ago, got tag-teamed by 2 black men at their place. They took turns pounding my ass hard and having me suck them off like the nasty slut I am. They finished one up my ass and one down my throat then let me beat off and lick my fingers clean. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 11/5/2020 at 1:56 PM, SFSloppyAznBottom said:

On election night eve, a handsome black top messaged me on Grindr at 11.30pm. He is turning 32 , asked me if I want to be his birthday fuck.

i said yes, walked over immediately. He sucked my nipples as we made out. His beautiful 7.5 inch bbc was rock hard before I sucked it. Without wasting much time, I turned my back around and got on all four.

He was gentle and went slowly in at first, but I was hungry and grind my hole hard on his penis. He quickly realized what a slut I am, held my butt with his strong hands and pounded it mercilessly. 

He asked me to turn around , saying he liked to look at his bottoms. I took some deep popper sniffs and opened up my legs widely. He ramped up his speed , we fucked for twenty minutes before he seeded my hole. 

He let out a soft moan as he cum, collapsed on top of me .

”Happy birthday!” I said, with his penis in my pussy.

Fuck that’s hot I would love to use the fuck out of you 

• Moderators

I went to get my iPad off the charger this morning around 6:45 and saw I had a Grindr message from this hot, young, black top who I have been chatting with. He generally isn't looking until 3 or 4 in the morning which is way past my bedtime, so we haven't been able to connect. He asked me if I was free and looking. I told him I needed to clean out if he wanted to fuck. He said he was already out driving around, so he didn't care if I wasn't completely clean. I knew it would make me late for work, but I went for it.

He showed up less than 5 minutes later.  I brought him into the bedroom, and we got naked. He has that skinny teenage man physique - 5'10" and no more than 130 lbs. His skin is dark, dark black and smooth. His cock is long (8" or more), but only average thickness. He lay back on the bed, and we made out for a few. Then I started to suck him. He moaned and grew rock hard in my mouth. I moved to kneel between his legs and brought his hand to my nipple. Because his dick is on the thin side, I was able to deep throat him with no trouble. He worked my nips, and I sucked him for a good while. 

Eventually, my knees got tired, and I lay down next to him. We made out a while. Then I went back to sucking. He was reaching for my ass, so I turned to accommodate him. He worked a long, thin finger in my hole as I sucked him again. When he had me nice and opened up, I asked him if he was ready to fuck. He said he was, and I asked how he wanted me. "On your knees," he replied. 

I grabbed the lube and poppers and assumed the position head-down and ass-up. He lubed us both up and slid inside as I hit the poppers. Despite being only 18, he clearly had some experience, but I think he is used to less experienced bottoms. I had to reassure him I was ready to go because he was being super gentle and cautious. Once he knew I was okay, he really opened up fucking me hard and changing angles every minute or so. Slowly, he pushed me down until I ended up flat on my belly. He wrapped his arms under mine gripping me by the shoulders, so he could get super deep. After several minutes he whispered in my ear that he was close. I told him to cum inside me. He made a delighted little moan and totally went to town slamming into me hard over and over.  After a minute or so, he tensed up and unloaded. He clung tightly to my back for a few moments and then rolled over on the bed. 

We made out again briefly. I went to clean him off; it hadn't been really dirty, but the taste was more bitter than salty. We kissed again, and he worked my nips while I beat off. We cuddled for a few minutes. I handed him a towel. I asked if he needed the bathroom, and he said he would just run home and shower.

He seemed a little subdued as we made our way out of the bedroom  I told him to have a good day at the door and said, "we should do this again soon." His whole face lit up with a big smile. "Definitely!" he said as he walked out into the morning. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

This morning, my young boy Drew stayed over. I woke up first with him lying on his belly beside me. I  was fully erect and ready to breed him. rolled over on top of him. He woke up and said "no Daddy, I'm gunna fuck you" So he rolled me on to my belly, spread my legs, spat on my hole and thrust deep in me. As an older Daddy there's nothin hornier than being plowed by an enthusiastic boy. He plastered my hole with his sperm. Was proud to take his load.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

Mostly into taking loads in my hole but a cute Latin boy HMU off Grindr and wanted to use a chubs throat nice 7.5 uncut dick not think was easy to slide down my throat (I tend to gag a lot) but was able to suck him off and swallow all his boy Latin boy juice he was good to the last drop 😛

Edited by Bigchub
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Popped over to a hot 34 year old nurse’s place to suck his cock. Loads of hot kissing and started eating my hole. He wanted my hole!

worked his thick dick into my hole while kissing me neck. Turned to watch his face while he unloaded in my ass. 

was still horny after my fuck and went to a toned guys place to suck his dick while he worked from home. 

• Like 1

On 10/7/2020 at 6:57 AM, bibearbtm said:

I regularly camp at a nudist resort which is predominantly heterosexual with a few gay guys mixed in. Normally it’s hard to hook up because my wife is with me but I’m here alone this week. A closeted bi guy at the resort hit me up on Adam who wanted to fuck me raw.  I cleaned up and had him come over. He was a chubby older guy with a big dick, which is hard to find!  He came into my trailer and I started sucking his big dick hard while he sat on the couch. I lubed him up and slowly sat on his thick cock, stretching my hole open. I bounced up and down and gyrated for a few minutes as my hole opened up.  Then I got up and bent over the couch as he mounted me from behind, my favorite way to get fucked. He started pounding me hard.  After about 10 minutes of rough fucking, he blasted a huge load up my ass. I cleaned him up with my mouth and off he went back to his camp. I hope we can repeat this a few times while I have this opportunity.  

I would love to find a nudist resort like that!! ❤️

I was in total heat. Fasted 1/2 day and decided to take my sexual experience a notch up. Decided to wear a special tank top I got on line. “Cum in me Bro!!” 
I tried first at the video arcade but no luck. Frustrated and in heat, I needed to be bred. So I did something I never did. I went to the park. It was already around 6 and the sun had set.
I first hit the famous large Banyan tree in the park. No luck, no one can see my shirt. I noticed a hot mixed guy, late 20’s, 5’11” and 165lbs and athletic bod. His dick must have been around 7 1/2”. He was getting a blow job by a chubby guy and waved me off. It was hot and wish it was me. 
I headed to the bathroom. The idea or plan was for me to head to the handicap stall and pretend to leave the door open while I pee, I was wearing a jock strap to show my ass open and available, and I faced the wall. 
When I went to the bathroom, the hot guy was coming out and we made serious eye contact. I think he just fucked my mind with those beautiful mix boy eyes 👀
He was walking to his car coming out of the bathroom, while I was headed into the bathroom. Bingo... he turned around and followed me. 
I got into position and faced the wall, drop my pants and exposed my pussy, and waited. He came into my stall and I almost came right there. He touched my hole with his dry fingers and looked and my shirt... no verbals necessary. 
He started to pull my shorts all the way down and cane behind me like a hungry animal. H spit several strings of saliva on his cock as he tried to push in. It was hot and dry. After a bit I needed real lube so I brought the bottle I had in my shorts. He fucked me quietly for thirty minutes and came cause my hole was really wet. He was surprisingly passionate as he kissed my skin, my back, waist, legs and ass. 
He didn’t care snd fucked me again, my hole was slicked with cum and spit. The best fuck I had. He started to enter his fingers and then more fingers, he was going to fist me...I had to stop him, I’m not there yet but he was digging his seed into my guts. He whispered he came two times. 
He left but not in a hurried way. I followed to pretend to wash my hands, he was now sitting in his car staring at me like a hungry beast. I hope I get another fuck from him.

C3B045A2-2840-46E8-9A52-484D3A7158EF.jpeg

Edited by Japbtm
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 2

I’m visiting another city and got a few hours away from my companion so checked out Grindr. Various chats but the no-nonsense tone of one message grabbed my attention: “hey mate, you alone? What’s up? You interested in having a load dumped in you?” I was interested and before long he had me come to a unit in a light industrial area, explaining that his parent s owned the building and he was staying there overnight to attend a party. The industrial vibe to the place was hot and he’d thrown a mattress on the floor. We both stripped and I could admire his muscular body, with strong hairy chest, big biceps and a large shoulder tattoo. We were soon down to business with me on all fours. As he fucked me doggy he kept wedging my legs further apart which was painful but hot also. Eventually flipped me on my back which clearly had an effect as he soon pumped a big load into my ass.

• Like 2

A FB I haven't played with in months (due to Covid) texted me while I was working on Thursday and asked if I was interested in felching 3 loads out of his ass before fucking him.  I replied that I was in as soon as work was done, which was around 4:00.  He said that could work but his husband would be home around 5:30. 

I headed over to his place as soon as work was done and I found him ass up on his bed.  Before I even took my clothes off, my face was between his cheeks and my tongue was worming its way up his hole.  I was rewarded by a nice slug of cum which I lapped right up.  I stayed with my face at his hole and teased him while listening to him moan.

Finally, I replaced my teasing tongue with my cockhead.  I eventually penetrated him all the way to my balls. I pulled out and my cock was covered in cum.  I plunged back into him and started pounding away.  I fucked him for about 20 minutes and gave up my load to him (it had been months since I fucked a guy) and we both shook for a bit.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Last night. 3some with my boy, Drew and a fuck buddy. Drew was face down on my bed. I mounted his ass and went up him balls deep. My buddy mounted me and went up me balls deep. I stayed deep in my boy's asshole while my buddy pounded my hole. I love being fukked when I'm balls deep in o boy or man. He shot in my hole then pulled out and made my boy suck his cock while I loaded my boy. Finally me and my buddy sucked off Drew. I took his balls in my mouth and my buddy took Drew's cock in his mouth and swallowed his seed. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

• Moderators

As some of you know, I lost my husband to a stroke last year. His mother was living with us at the time, and no one in his family has stepped up to take over her care. So she still lives with me. Tonight, I hooked up in my house for the first time in 19 months during waking hours (I have done a few 2 AM hookups while she was asleep). I didn't make a big production of it or introduce her to my fuckbuddy. I did go into my bedroom at 8:15 and not come until long after she had gone to bed. She has made it clear she won't be upset if I start to date, but I am not quite to the point of looking for a relationship. I took that to mean a hookup would be okay, too. 

Anyway, this was the young black top who's a multi-cummer who had fucked me on my desk in my office a couple of weeks ago. He was back in town for a cast party for the haunted forest attraction he had worked in October. The party was Friday night, and he had told me he would come by Saturday night if he could. I was assuming this would be quite late as that is how his schedule usually runs, but he hit me up around 7:45. I thought about it for a minute and decided to try doing a hookup while my mother-in-law was still up. I told him to give me half an hour to make sure I was clean. He showed up right on time at 8:15. 

I put on some music to give us a little cover. We agreed to try to keep the volume down (although we had limited success with that last time). We got naked and made out for a while alternating with his working my nipples and my sucking his cock. Eventually, he was ready to fuck. He put me on my belly with my head down and ass up. He slowly worked into me with just the spit lingering from the blowjob. He's big (about 7.5" by 5") but not huge, so I was able to take this fairly easily. He has gotten very good at knowing exactly where my limits for discomfort are and pushing them without breaking them. Once he was inside I started to self-lubricate, and everything went smoothly. He began a deep and intense fucking. I was doing my best to get enough leverage to push back keeping my back arched. He varied his stroke length and angle every few minutes. His balls slapped against mine over and over. He is truly amazing. Every fuck he throws into me is different, but every one is amazing. The whole time I was on the verge of feeling like it was more than I could handle. After 20 or 30 minutes, his strokes got shorter and harder. He usually makes me ask for his first load, but tonight he got caught up in it. He bred me with a huge load. His nut went on for a long time. He eased out and collapsed next to me on the bed. 

I cleaned him off with my mouth; he lay there slowly catching his breath. We cuddled for a while. I turned over, and he curled around me big spoon. He dozed for a few minutes, but when he woke up, he was ready for round two. 

He reached down and slid the tip of his cock inside using his load for lube. We stayed spooned at first, but that didn't give him the leverage he wanted. He rolled me over on my belly with one knee bent under me. He began fucking into me roughly with his hips at a 45 degree angle to mine. Again he was varying the angle and intensity constantly. A couple of times I felt him slow down to keep from cumming. Eventually he had me back in the position from the first fuck. He was working hard to get that second load out. Sweat began to drip onto my back. I had made the decision not to use poppers tonight because I wanted to really feel everything; I regretted that decision at a couple of moments because it got pretty uncomfortable, but I took it without complaint. After a long hard fuck, he pumped a second load inside me with his whole body jerking. 

He collapsed again. He stopped me when I went to clean him; he said it was too sensitive. I went to pee and brought him back water, a damp cloth, and a dry one. We talked about how amazing the sex has been including my experiment with not using poppers. He wrapped his body around mine, and we talked and made out.

He said he was tired, so I offered to let him spend the night. He said he needed to get home for things he had to do tomorrow, but he asked if I would set an alarm and let him take a 30 minute nap. I did so, and we curled up with me as big spoon this time. He was out almost immediately. I dozed a bit, but mostly listened to the music still playing. When the alarm went off, we made  out a little more, and then he got dressed and took off. 

• Like 15
  • Upvote 4