Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Took my first double digits in loads since Covid started over the past few days. Got 6 loads Friday night at a sauna and a hookup off scruff and today took 4 loads at the sauna. Probably took about 15 cocks all up. It's been a long time.

Under the Banyan Tree

So I tried to score a second fuckery under the tree but timing was bad. It was a different Feng Shui, no cars in the parking lot and little action on a Saturday night. 
I waited and saw a young Filipino boy go to the bathroom so I followed him. Nice build, we played a bit in the handicap stall, he attempted to fuck me but couldn’t really get hard. So I left to go to the tree. 
Several figures went in and out of the shadows. No action and just parading around, one young Asian boy looked me up and down. I decided to go back to the toilets. I was restless snd went back to my car. I went back to the bathroom.. Walahhh.. the Asian boy staring in my face. Just love that “Fuck Stare”. 👀. He was headed back to the Tree. 
I followed and we ended under the tree, he grabbing my ass snd turning me around. He was 5’5” 160 25 or so, he was muscled and a jock boy with a small but very hard dick ready to fuck. He saw my shirt “Cum in me Bro” snd said it was pretty straightforward. Asked me if I let the Filipino boy fuck me. I asked him did he think it was hot? He said no I want your ass for myself. I told him the guy couldn’t stay hard.
He started fucking me and several guys started to come around to watch and touch. He took my hand and led me to another tree where he turned me around and tried to fuck me. I was tight and dry and didn’t have any lube. Here’s the real fun part...

An older Asian daddy came and started sucking his dick. I whispered, “you should let him suck you and when you’re lubed up, fuck and breed my ass.” He started getting his dick nice and wet, line it up my hole snd started pumping away. It was fucking hot. He started saying he was coming and gave me half his load, pulled out and fed the Asian daddy the other half. Another adventure under the moonlight sky in Hawaii... Aloha! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I had a great hook up with a regular last night. It was an evening of flipflopping. First, he fucked me with his average size dick, and then upped things by fucking me with his cock cage on. (It really did fit.) He also got into me with five fingers to the knuckle. 

I then returned the favour, fisting him past the wrist and then fucking him and then fisting him again. It ended with me riding him for a bit.

He came, I did not, all was good.

• Upvote 1

Sunday afternoon, I went to a local adult store armed with my mask, some lube and a bottle of poppers.  Aside from about 75% wearing masks, it was filled with trolls.  However, as I made my way by the cubicles, I saw a hot stud with Rasta style hair.  Now I like black guys and they usually like me, so I gave him the eye and he gave it back  I was about to enter a cube, when one of the trolls cock blocked me.  I headed to another cube and the stud followed me in.  I locked the door, he pulled down his jeans, and I got on my knees.  With no exaggeration, he had at least a 10 inch cock.  I sniffed his cock to make sure it didn't smell like shit, then I sucked his head.  About a minute later, he was in my throat and he was moaning.  I was wearing shorts and managed to get out of them while still giving the stud head.  I handed him a  small bottle of lube and he squeezed some onto his fingers. 

"Show me your hole."  I stood up to give him better access to my fresh hole while still sucking him off.  "I want to feel your hole. "  So I knelt on the bench and cracked open my bottle of poppers.  I felt his cockhead at my hole and he pushed steadily in until I felt his nuts at my hole.  He felt incredible as he started to breed me.  About ten minutes after he entered me, he said, "You're gonna make me nut."  I told him to knock me up.  He pounded me a few more times until he grunted and gripped my tight.  I could fill his cock spasming as felt a warm wet flush inside. 

We exchanged numbers and will hopefully rut again.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

I think I have at least 2 regulars now ! Yay! 
same guy from last week messaged me earlier today asking to come over. I agreed and told I had to shower and clean out. He showed up about an hour later. I was actually not expecting to get fucked by him since his message only said he needed my mouth. So I left the door open for him to find me on my knees. I sucked him for a while then he turned me around and said “I want to fuck that hole now”. He isn’t big but he’s always  horny and and dirty minds like that really turn me on. He also knows how to use his dick. Anyway he started to fuck me using my saliva from sucking him as lube. Felt so good. He came after about 7 minutes. Then told me to suck him again to give me another load. He ended up feeding me two loads plus the one up my ass. He gets dressed says thanks and see you later. 
About an hour later another guy hits me up on Grindr. We tried hooking up a few wks ago but nothing happened. So I kinda thought he was just gonna be all talk again. He said he was horny and if I could host. I responded that I would host and would wait for him face down ass up. He showed up in 10 minutes. Another small dick just not a great fuck but glad to get his load in. Damn I need at least one more load tonight. I will keep y’all posted. 

In our bed at home,  hubby away,  neighbor fb came to play. Door was unlocked,  I was naked, ass up waiting. He started by eating my ass out, followed by finger fuck and then the raw cock slid in. Pounded me really good, right up to the limit of my pain tolerance. Blasted while in missionary almost ripping my titts and chest hair off. Massive body convulsing orgasm coating my guts with his copious load. Makes me horny for more. 

• Upvote 2

Bred 8 loads in a daddy while on break today. Headed over to my bf to give him leftovers. I am breeding my Venezuelan daddy fbud tmrw after work. I have bred 538 bttms and 4353 loads since counting 11/4/19. If in Charlotte, hmu. 

919E3D05-E4DB-4383-860F-5C8CC7EB7BC1.jpeg

Guest Descartes70817

My last fuck session finished 2-1/2 hours ago. I’d been chatting with a guy on BBRTS for a couple of days but today he came to my apartment with a few parTy favors and we just got naked and fucked like rabbits until it became obvious that neither of us was going to cum. 

We’ve agreed to hook up again next week and I fully intend to do the fucking first while he slams with my bare cock in his man pussy

Regular came over after I got home from work. Pounded two loads in me back to back, as he usually does. But didn't stay for a third load, as he also usually does, which left me horny as fuck. But I guess in these times I can't complain even getting loads at all.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ucOtterTopNC said:

Bred 8 loads in a daddy while on break today. Headed over to my bf to give him leftovers. I am breeding my Venezuelan daddy fbud tmrw after work. I have bred 538 bttms and 4353 loads since counting 11/4/19. If in Charlotte, hmu. 

919E3D05-E4DB-4383-860F-5C8CC7EB7BC1.jpeg

That body count.. you’re a champ!

Got off work and stopped by the local park and sucked a guy in his truck. Went home and within an hour got bred by a regular, another regular came by after that and bred me again. I was still craving more so I hit up another regular and he came by and bred me too. I went to work the next day with cum still oozing out.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2