Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Brothers, I just inseminated a newcomer to our crew.

Muscled bro, 30s, from the gym. Clean cut. Condoms are a must for him, right.

Past few weeks we've been fuck buds. At his insistence I played along with this fucking wrap-my-bone game. He's been a steady hold out on his need to fuck with rubbers.

Until tonight. Drinks, massages, wrestling. My brothers, I Slid my tongue inside his tight boyhole, got him to that moaning horny animal stage, and then after toying his beautiful pucker with my rod oozing precum, I entered him. Raw. Bareback. Like men, when they play.

Rutted his insides with seed. Twice. That grunting explosive 4-minute orgasm deal. Even let him unload 1 in me. Funny, he forgot to ask for a rubber.

Fuck, feels good to be a man.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

2 of 6 loads On Aloha Friday: The past week had been a blur. On Friday, recently unemployed I tried getting dick all day but was not getting any luck. Finally around 4pm, I get a message on Grindr from an FB 26yo 5’11 and 215, he’s around 7” had bred me Anon: 

“Hey will you be free later on today? I wanna fuck your ass deep again, can I come by around 5p or 6p? Make sure that ass is lubed and you’re facedown.”

Music to my ears. I love aggressive guys like him. At around 445p, he said he’ll be here in 30 mins. In the meantime a random blank profile on Grindr messages me if I’m taking loads. “Ummm sure.” I had just cleaned myself and at that point told him he had to cum like “Right now!!” His stats were on there and I thought ok, why not, 26yo 5’11” 175 about 6” cut Asian mixed dude. 

Asian mixed dude found me ass up facedown, took the lube I placed nearby and in 5 mins had me face flat down on my bed as he started fucking my hole. He nutted like an eager virgin as I squeezed my cunt on his hard fuck tool at the right times. His body shook like he was emptying a bucket full of boy cum into my daddy hole. I’m worried that the next top is almost here. It’s now 5:10. He stood dazed snd confused, staggered and rushed off, texting “thanks” on Grindr. 

Second top comes, like in 5 minutes, I’m still ass up. I had wiped my hole a little to hide the evidence of the previous guy. I hadn’t told him about the load in my ass... he did say to make sure, “it was lubed and ready.” He strips and starts getting his 6.5” ready to breed me. Totally mounts me like a pony and fucks me from a left side angle diagonally jamming it in. After 10 mins of aggressive fucking he pushes deep to hit that second hole and inject his seed in. There’s multiple bursts and pulls out his raw dick slick with cum. I’m clamping it down to keep it all in. I’m in heat and out to the big tree park to get more. I had luck last week and maybe that hot fucker I met there would be there again..... 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

I took 12 loads yesterday. Took the week off of work to collect loads before thanksgiving. I usually post ads on bbrt but I didn’t yesterday, I just messaged individual guys on there and Grindr. 

all 12 were anonymous, but I did see cock pics. 7 were average cocks and a mix of black Latin and white, 3 had nice 8” cocks and the last two were these two hung black guys with 10” fucksticks. I made sure they were last as I knew they’d wreck me.

boy was I right. Even though I was sloppy af from all the random anon loads I had taken, I wasn’t very stretched out. They saw to that. They both pounded and bred me within 5 mins of each other, and left massive loads deep in me. I’m still leaking this morning😈

still looking for my last load, few and far between here in Canada.  But  want to travel to more receptive places  as soon as border opens. 

Hoping to be pozzed this winter . May have to come to your area , sounds as if it is a good place . never turn down any loads  of any kind 

Yesterday,  was driving home from north of Knoxville and hooked up with a guy there, nice 8" and huge load.  Headed south and got so horny driving with a load in me, I got on the phone and started looking for more.  So I stopped in Atlanta for another load,  hot black guy, younger than I normally hook up with but big dick so..... He fucked me so hard I thought he was going break my back,  planted his seed and I took off.  tryed to get another load in macon but that didnt work out.  Another black guy in lake city filled me up,  that was quick up against the side of his house at about 11 pm.  when he finished in me i licked his cock clean,  reached down and scooped cum from my ass, stroked his cock with it and sucked it off.  He chose to shoot his second load all over my face.  I got back in my car and let it run down my face as I drove home.   Crazy thing is, its been monthes since i have been able to find a guy willing to hook up.  wish every day was like yesterday.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1

Grindr came thru for me in a good way.  I had an older, blue collar guy come to my hotel room.  I laid out a set of handcuffs and leg irons for him to use on me.  He had me massage him for an hour before we got down to it.  He had me face down, ass up on the bed, restrained nice and tight.  He made me get his cock good and wet with my throat slime for a while, then spit on my hole a few times and gave me an old-school breeding.  No lube, just his spit and my ass juices.  I was pretty worked up by then so my hole was ready for it.  He pinned me down hard and took my hole good.  He came deep in me, and I couldn't do anything but take it.   After he pulled out, he kept me in the cuffs while he relaxed and watched tv for a couple hours.  I was just lying there, cuffed, his load slowly dripping out. I wish that he had pimped me out to a few buddies.

Maybe next time.

• Upvote 2

Has a great Grindr hookup to balance out the time wasters and flakes. I was in another city for a dirty long weekend and exchanged messages over several days to find a time that fitted with his work. We were quite different to each other, at 25 he was half my age, and hairy while I’m smooth. He was taken by my smooth body and what he called, from seeing a pic, my “awesome thick uncut piece”. He was fit and had a great body and nice personality.I was pleased he agreed to me videoing the session. 

He arrived and we cuddled for a while, I loved caressing his muscular hairy chest, which makes a change from the slim hairless Asian guys I normally hook up with. We shared fucking doggy style and he was really enjoying pounding me. He came in me and I cleaned off his cock with my mouth. Given his youth he was hard again in less than 5 minutes and we resumes in doggy, missionary, flat on my stomach and on my side. He was a hard worker and was really sweaty from all the exertion. Although he didn’t come again it wasn’t through lack of effort. He’ll be first on my when I get back to that city in a few months time.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• Moderators

How about that? A guy who hit me up on Growlr back in September but was on the road, so far away by the time I replied, got in touch yesterday because he was coming back through.

And hey, hot damn, he didn't flake, showed up right on time, and was everything the doctor ordered! Took him up to my room and got comfortable, started in with kissing, sucking soon followed, and then he got me turned around and bent over the bed and started rubbing his bare dripping dick head against my hole... Fuck, yeah!

He rimmed me a little and then stood back up and started poking my hole again, then sliding in 🙂 It had been quite a while (June, maybe?) but to my surprise I opened right up with only spit for lube - must have been in heat! He fucked me for a good while, taking a hit of poppers, then stood me up and kissed me from behind. Bent me back over again and plowed me some more - this time I got the poppers and was begging for it. Finally he unloaded in me at some length.

Fuck, that was hot! And damn, I needed it!

And we had a bonus chat afterward and agreed that we found each other interesting people and should have a drink sometime.

Some time later I realized I had totally forgotten to ask his status... and looked at his profile only to find it wasn't mentioned. I guess I belong here.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Had a Top hit me up off Scruff. And I could host for a change. I walked outside naked except for my steel chastity cage to open the gate a let him in. 

Beautiful hard 7" cut cock in a cock ring. Bred me on my bed and kept pushing any of his seed leaking from my hole with his cock. 

He may be inviting me to a gangbang on Saturday

last week, a guy in his late 30's thin - a bit like Prince used to be.

I've seen him around for over 20 years , first as a gauky boi on a pushbike watching guys in the bushes and walking him self off , later in his 20's getting blown (he has a huge dick) but pushing away and hand trying to play with his ass.

Fast forward to last year when we were both fucking the same cum dump at the local (last remaining) causing area. 

He fucked him first and I got sloppy seconds , this is my favourite thing.

I saw him a couple of months ago and stood next to him wanking , to my great surprise he moved in front of me so I tentatively fingered his ass fully expecting to be pushed away - not so.

I kneeled down and rimmed him he pulled his cheeks apart and I got my tounge right  up his hole - not wanting him to change his mind I stood up quickly and put my big thick cock against his ass , we didn't have and lube apart from a bit of spit but I got it in him and fucked him till I came.

I had a message on grindr last week wanting to meet up , we arranged for a local cottage at a quiet time , I saw him go in and followed , he was in a black tight T shirt and football shorts and trainers (as if going out for a run)

He went in to the cubical first and stood with his back to me and pulled down his shorts exposing his tight little ass , I couldn't resist dropping to me knees and rimming him again , this time he had lube - tbh im really only in to rimming and breeding so I was very happy that he just lubed up and bent over the cistern , although i will fuck with out lube , I much prefer to fuck with - but fist choice an other guys load , you can't beat tag teaming the load is normally very was and creamy - if your not straight in after the previous top has cum the load soon cools and becomes watery.

He a fit guy and could see his leg muscles tighten as he braced him self , I love watching my thick cock head enter an ass - although im not cut I pull my foreskin back so that I can get the full sensation - I always go in slowly - im big and think and in my younger days spoilt a couple of fucks by being too aggressive - plenty of time for that once the bottom is opened up.

I pushed the bottom down until he was at the right hight for me and started the long strokes in his well lubed and relaxed ass.

I stopped and he started tp push back and ride me , one of the great things about a cubical fuck is that the bottom can push back and grind him self on to the bot for really deep penetration , he did just that.

I took my time building my orgasum , gripping his thin waist tightly - when I came (several thick spurts of Daddy spunk) i was deep in him and I stayed in that position for a few seconds , when I pulled out a dog of thick cum pooled in his shorts.

I love thick white spunk against black material.

I had a message from him earlier wanting to meet at the cottage later today , this time ill get him out of his shorts so that I can read his legs further apart.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

• Moderators

I had another couple of rounds with the personal trainer who lives way out in the country. Actually, he splits his time between that home he inherited and an apartment in Dallas. He has mostly been in the city the last six weeks, so we haven't hooked up. 

Last night around 1:00, I saw he was showing up on my local screen on Growlr. I hit him up figuring he had just arrived, but he had actually been there a couple of days. He wanted me to come over, but it's a long drive (he's only about 40 miles away straight line, but there is no direct route. it takes about 75 minutes of driving through the woods to get there). I offered to come over in the morning, but he was leaving for Dallas. He asked if I could be there by 10:00. I told him I would be. But then I totally slept through my alarm. I texted him when I woke up, and he was pissed off.  He told me to fuck off. After half an hour, he texted back apologizing and asking if I would still come. He was going to the gym, and we could fuck after. 

I made it there at 11:45, and he arrived soon after. I was afraid it might be tense, but everything was cool. He let me in the house and we got naked. 

I got between his knees with him sitting on the couch and sucked his cock. We both like nipple work although he likes it a lot rougher than I do. We were working each other's as I sucked him. I asked him to go  a little easier. He said, "Just hit your poppers. You can take it." So I did. We did oral for a long while with me deep throating his cock all the way down. He was very appreciative, but soon enough he was ready to fuck. 

He put me in doggie on the couch. I had brought a small towel; I put poppers on one corner and rolled it up. He fucks so hard that I cannot manage the bottle safely; he was good about letting me refresh. He picked up the bottle of lube I had brought and then dropped it on the floor. "I'm just using the spit you left on me. Hit the poppers. You can take it." So I did. He fucked me forcefully and deep occasionally reaching around to maul my nipples. This man is so strong; I have never felt stronger thrusts. After a good long while, he wanted me on my back. After a few minutes and a readjustment, I asked for a pillow under my ass. He reached over and grabbed one. He reached down and picked me up off the couch with one hand and tucked the pillow underneath. Now, I am a big boy (about 265 lbs), and he picks me up like nothing. The man is strong. He fucked me hard for a while. I started working his nipples hard which tipped him over the edge. He filled me up with a huge five-day load. 

We flopped on the couch and rested. He was playing on his phone, so I did, too. I took a look around to see if anyone else nearby was looking. He kept encouraging me to stay for a while, so I figured he was good for another round. After 15 minutes or so he was. 

He put me into doggie position again. He went to slip in dry. There was plenty of cum inside, but I was pretty dry on the outside.  I started asking him to lube up a little. He laid his full weight on me thrusting inside while pinching my nipples hard saying, "just hit the poppers." So I did. He quickly maneuvered so that he was thrusting directly into my prostate and proceeded to thrust into it as hard as he could until my moans were almost howls. He pounded my button until I lost all sense of time and self. It was like coming apart in the most amazing, intense, and pleasurable way. After something that felt like forever he drove all the way in and spasmed hard shooting another big load into me. 

We collapsed on the couch again. It took me several minutes before I could even think about standing. Eventually, I pulled myself together and got out of his hair so he could get packed to go to Dallas. We hugged and both apologized again for what had happened earlier and agreed that we hoped the next time would be soon. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, drscorpio said:

I had another couple of rounds with the personal trainer who lives way out in the country. Actually, he splits his time between that home he inherited and an apartment in Dallas. He has mostly been in the city the last six weeks, so we haven't hooked up. 

Last night around 1:00, I saw he was showing up on my local screen on Growlr. I hit him up figuring he had just arrived, but he had actually been there a couple of days. He wanted me to come over, but it's a long drive (he's only about 40 miles away straight line, but there is no direct route. it takes about 75 minutes of driving through the woods to get there). I offered to come over in the morning, but he was leaving for Dallas. He asked if I could be there by 10:00. I told him I would be. But then I totally slept through my alarm. I texted him when I woke up, and he was pissed off.  He told me to fuck off. After half an hour, he texted back apologizing and asking if I would still come. He was going to the gym, and we could fuck after. 

I made it there at 11:45, and he arrived soon after. I was afraid it might be tense, but everything was cool. He let me in the house and we got naked. 

I got between his knees with him sitting on the couch and sucked his cock. We both like nipple work although he likes it a lot rougher than I do. We were working each other's as I sucked him. I asked him to go  a little easier. He said, "Just hit your poppers. You can take it." So I did. We did oral for a long while with me deep throating his cock all the way down. He was very appreciative, but soon enough he was ready to fuck. 

He put me in doggie on the couch. I had brought a small towel; I put poppers on one corner and rolled it up. He fucks so hard that I cannot manage the bottle safely; he was good about letting me refresh. He picked up the bottle of lube I had brought and then dropped it on the floor. "I'm just using the spit you left on me. Hit the poppers. You can take it." So I did. He fucked me forcefully and deep occasionally reaching around to maul my nipples. This man is so strong; I have never felt stronger thrusts. After a good long while, he wanted me on my back. After a few minutes and a readjustment, I asked for a pillow under my ass. He reached over and grabbed one. He reached down and picked me up off the couch with one hand and tucked the pillow underneath. Now, I am a big boy (about 265 lbs), and he picks me up like nothing. The man is strong. He fucked me hard for a while. I started working his nipples hard which tipped him over the edge. He filled me up with a huge five-day load. 

We flopped on the couch and rested. He was playing on his phone, so I did, too. I took a look around to see if anyone else nearby was looking. He kept encouraging me to stay for a while, so I figured he was good for another round. After 15 minutes or so he was. 

He put me into doggie position again. He went to slip in dry. There was plenty of cum inside, but I was pretty dry on the outside.  I started asking him to lube up a little. He laid his full weight on me thrusting inside while pinching my nipples hard saying, "just hit the poppers." So I did. He quickly maneuvered so that he was thrusting directly into my prostate and proceeded to thrust into it as hard as he could until my moans were almost howls. He pounded my button until I lost all sense of time and self. It was like coming apart in the most amazing, intense, and pleasurable way. After something that felt like forever he drove all the way in and spasmed hard shooting another big load into me. 

We collapsed on the couch again. It took me several minutes before I could even think about standing. Eventually, I pulled myself together and got out of his hair so he could get packed to go to Dallas. We hugged and both apologized again for what had happened earlier and agreed that we hoped the next time would be soon. 

Fuckin hot. Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

Just got stuffed for Thanksgiving by my Filipino Daddy. We hang out for a bit and smoke a little before I get down on my knees and start sucking his thick cock. He's being super verbal, which gets me talking dirty. He tells me to lie down on the couch and take out my cock so Daddy can suck it and usually don't really like getting sucked, but it felt amazing this time.

He climbs over my face and starts feeding me his dick again. Rubbing his dick all over my face, making me lick his nuts and eventually getting my tongue on his hole. Cleaner than last time we played but still tastes so good. Tells me to get on the floor and then he comes and stands over me with his hard cock rock hard and then finally lowers himself onto my face so I can pig out on Daddy's hole to my heart's content.

After a couple minutes he tells me he wants to finish in my ass and that he won't last long. I get on my knees begging for his cock and his cum deep inside me. Takes some time because I'm pretty tight, but he works it inside me until I'm moaning and begging for it. He does cum pretty quickly, filling me up, but thankfully continues pounding my hole while making my whole body shiver.

We hang out for another hour or so and as I'm getting ready to leave he asks if I want another load, if not he's gonna jack off again cause he's still so horny. I get back down on my knees and suck down another load while we talk about first load still deep in my hole, His hole now.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1