Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

my last load in my asscunt 2 hours ago from a businessman who invited me to his hotel, he wanted me to come in stay-up stockings, g-string and bra.

He was in bed with a fat hardon, I sucked on it but he wanted my ass and I wanted his cum. Painful, he was really big, He loved watching me fight the pain, then rolled me over, put mye legs arounf his legs and really pounded me. He bred me, told me to get dressed and get out. I hadn't cum once. 

he wants me back tomorrow1

• Like 2

A couple of months ago...black top buddy I get with occasionally. 7.5 cut cock. Hot body, awesome kisser, great at oral, pushes every button I have. Started out naked, kissing, nipple play, paying with each others cocks and feeling each other up.

Moved to bed, more of the same, then he sucked my cock for a while before moving on to the main event: ate my ass out before pushing his bare cock into me. He is very unique in one area: he has a very quick come back time. After fucking me for a while, he shot his load in my ass, stayed hard in my ass, and after a few minutes resumed fucking me....and repeated it til he had shot 4 loads in my ass without pulling out.

Then he sucked me off, and I actually came off the bed when he got me off.

We went downstairs and ate pizza and watched a movie. He asked "think you got one more in you?" We went back to my bed where he proceeded to fuck me 2 more times, giving me a total of 2 more loads. 

Any time we fuck, he gives me at least 4 loads...and it is hot

And he is planning a visit in two days 🙂

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Hooked up with a party top in a hotel. He’d lined up a twinky Asian lad to blow & go while he waited outside. The young lad was nothing special but an eager fukker and he dumped a nice big load in <5 mins. The top returned to felch & fuck me for ages, then I bailed to check out a beat. 
Awesome balmy summer’s night brought out a lot of horny guys! First guy I approached was a tall, blonde, cyclist with a nicely hung thick cut cock. After breeding me, he asked if he was my first of multiple loads tonight? I replied “something like that”!
Next up I got tagteamed by an older Irish tradie who bred me with his huge cock. He loved how cummy I felt and at one point his cock slipped out and I felt a wad of cum spray from my arse! All the while a stocky lad was spit roasting and eventually blew down my throat. Bit of a shame as I much prefer all loads up my arse! 
A few mins later I approached another daddy and pulled out his thick cut cock with huge balls and mushroom head. Sucked him til he was precumming, then told him he should fuck me. He said he’d seen me bending over for another guy earlier and was keen to slide into me. Score! He loaded me up after what felt like an eternity and my legs were ready to give way! A young skinny lad was watching close by, so after the daddy cock blew, I motioned for the skinny lad to come closer. He had a small but rock hard cock and loved the feel of my silky cummy hole so didn’t take long to blow his load in me too. 

Next up a hotty hung twink appeared.  I tried convincing him to fuck me but he was being a condom nazi. A couple of guys  spotted him and joined us. One was a rough looking older guy with an awesome big uncut cock. He was more interested in the twink but the twink wouldn’t fuck or let the old guy fuck him. I angled my arse into position, old guy fingered my cummy hole and didn’t hesitate to slide in and fuck another load into me. So hot! I kept playing for a while, hoping for another load but it wasn’t to be so I jerked off in the twink’s face then shared a long cummy kiss with him.
Called into the party top’s hotel on the way home and he got hard again, then fucked & felched my arse until I finally called it a night.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

I just have to say - what a difference a load makes! I was about to call it another lost COVID day when I get a little bleep from Kik, with a note from the young blond guy who lives local that he wants some ass. He had actually messaged me an hour and a half earlier and I had missed it, but just by hopeful chance I had cleaned out earlier in the day, so I was could take him quickly.

He’s hefty, and his cock isn’t big, but he makes up for it with enthusiasm and a special kind of warmth that I can just feel radiating off his cock every time he enters me - he really wants this. He doesn’t last all that long either, but the way his groan gets pulled from somewhere deep, deep down inside him when he cums tells me without looking that his eyes are rolled back in his head and he feels for that moment as though his flesh is melted into mine.

For me, that moment is doubly delicious because not only do I share the intensity of his orgasm and the heat of his body actually being inside me, but the moment he shoots his cum into me, I’m hit with the chemicals in it that affect me like a drug - I feel instantly warm and whole and right, and utterly convinced that my purpose is to be his cunt.

It’ll wear off in a while - that’s what happens, and I know I’ll be left feeling empty and strung out and desperate for another cock to come rut my warm hole. I know that in time I’ll just need more and more to get the same feeling, and that in time I’ll end up either accept that I’ll never be able to get enough, or I’ll keep trying until I’m completely debased and willing to do anything at all for cock. There’s not too much I wouldn’t do already, but I’m nowhere near the bottom either.

Because I can still feel the difference that one load makes, and right now, I’m glowing.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

haven't posted in a min...Got ran through on Sunday.  Dude I hooked with on Halloween at my friends party we finally got back up wit each other.  He  hit me up late as shit on Sunday evening, telling they were smoking come through.  I had fallen asleep ova my brothers and still had to go home, so a detour wouldn't be a bad idea even though I knew I was gonna pay for it on Monday but I been fiending for his dyck (and hook ups have been slowing since COVID been creeping back up).  Went ova to his spot, i missed the fact he said they were smoking cuz his boy was there.  I wasn't mad hadn't been in group or had dyck in one night since in one night since Halloween.  They had already been smoking and drankin 4 a min so was already startin to wild out.  We was talking and bullshitting for like 20 mins and the guy I hadn't met before outta nowhere was like "nigga u suckin dyck or what", i was yea lets go.  He pulled out his dyck and I started suckin.  after a few minutes the dude i had fucked before lets get this going for real and told me to strip, i hadn't notice him getting naked.  He pushed me down as his boy got naked, and was bout to go in but is boy said he wanted first, since he had already fucked.  This dude was rough as fuck lol no easing in, he spit on his dyck and shoved in.  Took me a minute to adjust but after I did and he got his stroke that shit was hitting, especially after my friend moved to having me suck him.  They switched after a lil while, and then again until the first dude flooded me.  They my friend wasted no time fucking me and eventually flooding me too.  I was gonna leave but my friend told me to stay, and don't bother putting back on clothes cuz I was gonna get again.  It as after 1 and though about mentioning work but I didn't lol.  I went into my friends bedroom to lay down i was way more drunk than i realized we were done fucking as they both feel asleep on the couch.  Didn't know the time but gotta woken by my friend slapping his dyck against my cheek lol, he moved to my ass and started fuckin me.  Felt like 4ever till he bust, not complaining cuz that shit was so good.  I know i looked over at the clock after we finished at it was like 430, his boy had left.  I didn't even go back to sleep I went home showered and went to work, told them I was running late.  Monday fucking sucked but was worth it.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Today it was famine to feast and finally a fantasy come true. I went to the sauna here in Sydney at 5pm and couldn’t believe it - only 3 guys! Decided to leave about an hour later but had one look in the steam room. There was a guy there so sucked his hard uncut cock , then suddenly 3 others entered and before I knew it I was being spit roasted. Later the guy who fucked me joined me in a room with another bottom and I finally became the meat in the sandwich: he fucked me while I fucked the other guy and we both blew our loads. So hot and my first time getting fucked while fucking. 

• Like 3

Guest NSAFUCKBUD

I am fucking my brains out since starting on PREP.  No regrets— only hot time with bareback bottoms who love serving as cum dumps.  But today was a little different and just what the doctor ordered.  

I have become a huge fan of BBRT and been fortunate to meet some fucking hot bottoms.  Yesterday afternoon was no exception.  I am 55 and get hit up by a good number of guys in their 20’s and 30’s. Today I hooked up with a 27 year old 6’2 hot muscled black stud who wanted more that just a cum dump.  This man was an Adonis.  He greeted me at the door of his hotel room, Best Western on the Sunset Strip in West Hollywood, and within seconds we were engaged in hot nipple play and kissing.  Both of our nips were wired and we knew exactly how to make other moan.  He then got on his knees and started sucking my cock while I continued to work his nips.  This session was going to be more than a cum dump and it was a welcomed change of pace.

We then made our way to the king sized bed were I began sucking his cock and rimming his ass while he was deep throating my cock.  While I was rimming his ass I made sure to try and pay attention to his nipples and, as I did, I loved hearing him groan.  

We went at it for awhile and then, as he was lying on his back, I decided it was time to breed his hole and flood it with a load of cum.  We got into a hot fucking rhythm. He was working my nips while I was pounding his ass.  We continued to kiss each other and after awhile I couldn’t hold back so I flooded his hole with my load.  He then started stroking his cock and, while I continued to work his nips, he blew a hot load all over his chest.  

We both cleaned up.  He headed to LAX to catch a plane to SF and I headed to a meeting.  

Looking forward to Round 2 with this stud. 

After a long ass time I finally got some loads in my hole again on Monday! COVID made things so complicated with meeting up that most guys end up flaking. I got a message from a hot latino daddy on squirt last week. Turned out he was one of those guys who can cum consistently huge loads each time. He wanted to keep it discreet, so we decided to meet at a motel. I have to admit I was a little nervous because it had been quite a while since my hole was used.

He had a nice thick uncut cock that had to be at least 8 inches, with a lot of foreskin (my favorite kind of cock!) He didn't even get a chance to close the door before I was on my knees with his cock in my mouth. Honestly, I didn't care if someone saw us, I just wanted to taste a cock and if someone else wanted to join in, even better. It was slightly musky and basically had the same effect on me as poppers would. I was in heaven, finally getting a taste of dick after a few weeks. Pretty soon we had completely stripped off and I was in my jock. He had me lay on my back and started fucking my face while he lit up a cigarette. Completely ignoring my gagging he was burying that thick monster deep in my throat relentlessly. I could barely breathe but I made sure that he knew he could use my holes as he pleased.

After a hit of poppers he started to play with my hole, he was probably just as sex starved as I was. He buried his face in my fat hole and covered it with spit. I knew what was coming next. I took a deep hit from the poppers and took that thick raw cock. All I could do was smile because this was what I was missing. I've topped in the past but there's nothing better than a raw uncut cock being buried deep in my hole. Before long his strokes started getting more aggressive and I felt a thick warm load get released in my hole. First of 4 that night. He kept it inside and almost immediately got hard again and started fucking me again. He came so much we didn't need any extra lube. I tried to jerk my dick a bit but he took my arms and held them tight behind my back as he started to go really hard on my hole.

He spat on me and told me, "that fat fagboy pussy is the only thing you should be feeling right now!" At that moment I felt his cock punch through my second ring. It immediately sent jolts through my body and got my cock harder than it's been in a long time. He kept aggressively fucking my hole holding my arms folded behind my back until he shot another load deep inside me. At this point he got tired of standing and went to lie down on the bed. We took a quick water break but I wanted more...his cock was covered in his cum, spit and my ass juice. I started to suck that cock again and made sure to get in that musky foreskin, wasn't long before he started to fuck my face again. He grabbed my hair and kept his cock buried deep in my throat. This time I got a great creamy load in my mouth! It tasted so good I was like a bitch in heat. He grabbed my hair again and ordered me to show him his load in my mouth, when I opened my mouth he spat in it and told me to swallow everything he gave me, I did without hesitation.

His cock was still hard, and I was ordered to sit on it and take it deep. He wanted to make sure that my fat ass would remember him breeding me. His cock was so deep in my hole and I loved every millimeter of it. He was adamant that I was not allowed to touch myself, eventually I came from my cock rubbing against the inside of my jock. He pushed me off him, took off my jock and wiped my load from his stomach. He put my jock in my mouth and ordered me to show him my hole again. He shoved his thick cock in my hole and buried it as deep as he could. I took a hit of poppers, with the jock still in my mouth, the taste of my cum and a huge cock in my ass I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend a Monday night.

He left me with 4 loads. 3 in my hole and 1 in my mouth (not counting mine). Unfortunately I couldn't get him to take pictures of anything because he wanted to stay totally on the DL.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Last night my boy, Drew (21) brought home a boy he hooked up with. They want up to our bed and fucked. I went up later and got into bed with them. They were both sleeping. I got in beside the new boy and put my arms around him and pressed my crotch in to his ass. I felt him respond by pushing back on my cock which by now was hard. His hole was wet so I knew Drew had already seeded him. That made it easy to get inside him. I rolled him on to his belly, got on top and started fucking him. Drew woke up, got behind me and gripped my balls tight - he knows I like that. Drew said "seed him dad, I brought him home for you" That triggered me to pump my load up his ass. We fell asleep together and new boy stayed the night. We fucked again in the morning but it was my hole the got filled.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

I just got picked up off the street by a big black guy who called me baby girl then asked if I wanted to suck his cock. I went with him to an alley got on my knees and got him to fuck my throat. he kept calling me baby girl and cocksucker and telling me he wants to fuck my pussy. he shot his load directly down my throat then got my email address.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 2

Hooked up again with a friendly muscular Asian guy from Grindr. Hairy unlike many of the smooth Asian guys I tend to go with which makes a nice change. This is the third time we’ve hooked up since he first hit on me on Grindr almost three months ago so I guess that officially makes us fuckbuddies. He likes hugging with clothes on, gradual undressing, cuddling, kissing - foreplay I suppose you’d say - which, again, is unlike most of my hookups which are pretty quickly into sucking, fucking and breeding. While I wouldn’t be bothered with all guys, in his case it’s nice and it suits his friendly personality- but it’s not timewasting as it is with some guys, it’s really sexy, and on the first occasion we both came before the fucking even started - but it was so hot we were both hard again within 5 minutes. He has a big thick cock, which I like, and though he originally said he was versatile I have not yet tested that being satisfied to be a bottom on all our encounters. He bred me again this time and I’ll look forward to hooking up again over the holidays.

• Like 1

This morning I fucked my boy Drew. Nothing unusual in that; I fuck him most days but this morning he went the extra mile to satisfy me. When he woke me up he was wearing his military boots and the regulation jockstrap I like him to wear. He straddle my chest and lowered his jocked balls on to my face “smell my balls Daddy, I’ve been wearing this jock to the gym every time for a month” Gotta say it smelled awesome. He selected a ockring for me and  fastened it round my cock and balls. Then he put my boots on me. He got down on alll 4s, looked over his shoulder at me, grinned and said “fuck me daddy” I slid deep into his ass and rode him long snd deep. He said all the things I like to hear; “Daddy, your cock is massive, I want your load, breed me daddy, “ I love my boy’s ass and mouth but today he really milked my balls dry. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Last week, I decided to check out Sniffies since I have been reading a lot more guys were on it.  Chatted with a couple of guys, but then one guy hit me up and the convo was fast moving and direct.  He was a 43 year old and going through a divorce from his female wife.  He was also horny and wanted to get fucked.  We talked about lube and he asked if I was going to bareback him.  I told him yea,  since it be better for both of us.  He asked if I was clean and then told me he had 4 kids, so he wanted to sure.  I told him, yea, don't worry.  

Got to his place, it was a family house and looked like a family just moved out.  No furniture, just empty rooms.  We went to one bedroom with only a bed in it.  Empty closet, no other bedroom furniture, and a bed with a sheet on it that had a big hole in it.  

He got undressed and I could tell he was nervous, so I broke the ice and started sucking his cock.  I got undressed and he sucked mine for a little bit.  I decided it was ass time, so I told him to get on all fours and started rimming him.  He loved it, got the lube and fingered him.  He was tight.  I lubed my cock and started entering him, he started complaining.  I told him he had to take it and kept fucking him.  When my balls got to his ass, I told him my cock was all the way in, so it was time to fuck.  He said he wanted to do the fucking and started moving his ass back and forth,  so my job was easy.  

I rolled him over and fucked him missionary, and then rolled him over again, layed him on his belly, got on top him, locked his hands in a full Nelson and started fucking him.  Fucked him till I came and filled his ass.  

His daddy ass was satisfied.

• Like 1

cumdumptershirt.jpg.f805107edde38829c099a86ba88c5a83.jpg

just took 4 loads in two apartments in the same building back to back. the guys know each other. they like to get me to go to one guys place first, strip naked and take his load blindfolded, then leaving my clothes there I leave the first apartment go to the stairwell and go to the other guys apartment carrying just lube and a blindfold. when I get there I take his load then go back to the first apartment to get my clothes. I go inside and get dressed in the doorway or sometimes he leaves my clothes in a front of the door so I grab them n get dressed in the stairwell. a couple times I got back and they were soaked in piss.but today they had me go from apt to apt naked  times and I got two loads in each place but I think it was a different guy who fucked me the second time at the first guys place.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1