Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I took 15 loads last night. I hosted ass up in my apartment and was blindfolded the whole time. I posted my info on bbrt and had tops messaging within minutes. At one point there were 5 loads pumped in me in a 3 minute span, all back to back pump n dumps. It was hot af. My hole is super cummy today

Just took a load from a super cute 25yr old at Treasury Gardens beat in Melbourne. Hairless sexy Chinese Boi. 7" cut  cock. Had me bent over in a cubicle fucking me, guys outside listening to his hips slapping onto my ass, our moans making it obvious.  Sucked him clean. 

Earlier today I got a text from my new young sexbud -- 29 yr old Vietnamese descent top who lives closeby. He's mired in exam prep and exam time at university. He needed some playtime. I agreed and was douched for him.

Beside cuddling, nipple sucking, mutual rimming, sucking and fucking (all hot, don't get me wrong!), he asked if I could suck his balls. Each guy's triggers for cumming are different. I took each of his big balls in my mouth to suck on, he loved this and kept moaning. I loved what I was doing. He did too. He loved it so much that my sucking his balls got him hard and cumming directly into my mouth. He had a 3-day big load to feed me. He re-positioned for me to share a bit of his big load in my mouth. Yum for his cum!

Another time while I sucking on his balls after rimming him, I told him that I was about to burst. He was ready with his lips to catch my load and swallow my cock down. Like last week, he came over to kiss me with my load in his mouth. A cummy kiss! He's such a pigson!!!

Like I said, we all have different triggers to get one another to cum! Not a drop was wasted during our sex this afternoon. He'll sleep better and be more at ease as he writes another exam tomorrow!

• Like 5

Saturday afternoon, I planned to meet up with a fuckbuddy who has a huge cock, probably 9.5 long, and thicker than a red stripe bottle.  I arranged for us to meet at this incredibly sleazy, by-the-hour motel where the rooms reek of stale cigarettes and sex.  While I was waiting for my fuckbuddy, I was on the apps, NKP, BBRT, and doublelist. 

There was a guy less than 1000 feet from me with some SN like BBC looking for fun.  Of course, I hit him up, since his profile said that he likes thick guys.  He comes over, and I let him in.  He was a thick guy himself, but his cock was decent.  Fuck, I don't care what your cock looks like, so long as you have one.  He pulled out his hardening cock, and, after I took a hit from my poppers, I felt him shove his whole cock deep in my mouth.  I got him a bit wet, and then he turned me around and slammed me on the bed.  I stuck my ass up, and, with only spit for lube, he slid in me.  He fucked me for 15 minutes, dropping 2 loads deep in my hole.  He pulled out and made me clean him up.  By that point, my big-cocked fb was on his way, so the first guy, who's definitely going to become a regular, left.  

My fb got there, and when I told him I was pre-lubed with 2 loads from another guy, he literally slid in me balls deep and began to destroy my hole.  After 15 minutes of his cock in me, having fucked me rougher than I had been fucked in a decade or more, he blew a huge load in me.  As is polite, I cleaned him off.  

The other guy returned and spent another 45 minutes dumping 4 more loads in my ass, which was farmed by my camo jock, which turned him on so much. He also brought a friend who dumped 2 nuts in my hole, and whom I properly cleaned off.  

All-in-all, a very successful day taking 3 big, black cocks.  At least one was poz detectable.  I know that much.  9 loads.  Not bad for a 2 hour span l.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

On 12/9/2020 at 1:30 AM, NSAFUCKBUD said:

I am fucking my brains out since starting on PREP.  No regrets— only hot time with bareback bottoms who love serving as cum dumps.  But today was a little different and just what the doctor ordered.  

I have become a huge fan of BBRT and been fortunate to meet some fucking hot bottoms.  Yesterday afternoon was no exception.  I am 55 and get hit up by a good number of guys in their 20’s and 30’s. Today I hooked up with a 27 year old 6’2 hot muscled black stud who wanted more that just a cum dump.  This man was an Adonis.  He greeted me at the door of his hotel room, Best Western on the Sunset Strip in West Hollywood, and within seconds we were engaged in hot nipple play and kissing.  Both of our nips were wired and we knew exactly how to make other moan.  He then got on his knees and started sucking my cock while I continued to work his nips.  This session was going to be more than a cum dump and it was a welcomed change of pace.

We then made our way to the king sized bed were I began sucking his cock and rimming his ass while he was deep throating my cock.  While I was rimming his ass I made sure to try and pay attention to his nipples and, as I did, I loved hearing him groan.  

We went at it for awhile and then, as he was lying on his back, I decided it was time to breed his hole and flood it with a load of cum.  We got into a hot fucking rhythm. He was working my nips while I was pounding his ass.  We continued to kiss each other and after awhile I couldn’t hold back so I flooded his hole with my load.  He then started stroking his cock and, while I continued to work his nips, he blew a hot load all over his chest.  

We both cleaned up.  He headed to LAX to catch a plane to SF and I headed to a meeting.  

Looking forward to Round 2 with this stud. 

Damn bud, if you're ever looking for a big ol' bottom pig to breed with wired nips here in LA hit me up.  Oink!

• Like 1

My last load was last sunday, I was logged in the sniffies app and stopped at a park.

Within 5 min this hot guy pulls up, I walked into the restroom and stood at the urinal.

He followed me in and stood next to me, we looked at each other stroking our cocks, I then got on my knees and blew him for a bit.

When I stood up he reached around and felt my ass so I turned around and bent over for him.

He put his cock right in and fucked me for a few minutes then asked me "do you want me to cum in you".

I say YES, next thing I know he says I'm gonna cum!! and he burried his cock in me.

He pulls out, cleans up and leaves.

I walked around the park for a few feeling his cum squish around in me.  Within a few minutes I get a message on sniffies from another guy "you at the park".

We ended up in the restroom where he too fucked me and gave me a nice large load.

• Like 8

Tonight I was completely fucked by the Top who’s been using me every couple of weeks. Note - I didn’t say ‘well’ fucked, or ‘thoroughly’ fucked. I said ‘completely’ fucked, because he did about as complete a job of fucking my cunt as possible without actually fisting me or organizing a large gangbang.

Over the course of an hour-and-a-half of nonstop penetration, he repeatedly brutalized my cunt with an 8” dildo, double-penetrated me with his 7” cock and said dildo in multiple positions, fucked me in every position he could think of to give himself greater depth and a new angle of attack on my insides, and assaulted my anus and prostate until he had forced me to orgasm three times for his enjoyment so he could feel my ass clench around his cock as I came. He himself shot four separate loads into me, and never really got soft between them. He poppered me up at the beginning and kept me hitting them throughout because he likes his bottoms poppered up.

Each visit gets a little more intense than the last. I’m not sure how Much more completely fucked I can be by him, but in a couple of weeks, I guess I’ll find out..,

• Like 3

• Moderators

I had another hookup with the young, black top who is (usually) a multi-cummer. It ended up being more of a date than a hookup which was fine, but it really brought home our age difference (24 vs 57). 

We had tried to hookup a few times lately, but schedules conflicted. We were both free Thursday night, so I drove up to his place (about an hour away). I was running a little late (I let him know), so he was killing time with a video game when I got there. We chatted while he played which was nice. Eventually, I decided to distract him by reaching over to work his nipples (he was shirtless when I got there). He shifted over half into my lap to give me better access, but he still was engrossed in the game (honestly, I get it - I'm a gaymer, too). He said that getting his nipples worked while he played Minecraft was a dream come true. I asked if he ever thought about getting head while he played. He grinned, and I got between his legs. After a few minutes, he finally decided I was more entertaining than his game. 

We both got naked, and he bent me over the back of the couch. He spit in his hand a couple of time and lubed my ass with that. Then he slid right in. We have been fucking with just spit for a while; I just opened right up for him. Within a few moments, my hole had self-lubed to the point that he was sliding in and out freely. I am not sure what is different lately, but all the guys who have fucked me have commented on how wet my hole gets. His couch is pretty light weight, so it tends to scoot across the floor when we fuck. He started bearing down and gripping me hard to keep me in place. Eventually, my feet were completely off the floor. It felt like I was floating in the air with a big cock slamming into me over and over. I was making so much noise that he asked me to keep it down a bit (apartment life). I managed to keep it to mostly gasps and groans; it really was turning him on that I was having to work to keep quiet. After half an hour or so, he let me know he was getting close because he likes me to beg for the load. He shot a big one in me. When he pulled out his cock was frothy with my juices and his seed. 

He had started a movie for background noise. We laid down on the carpet and cuddled and watched the movie for a while. Eventually, we realized it was late and we were hungry. We went to grab some food from a drive-thru. We came back to his place and finished the movie cuddling on the floor. I was expecting a second round, but he fell asleep while we were spooning watching the movie. I thought we might go for morning sex, but I could tell he wasn't quite ready to have me spend the night. I headed home.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Yesterday, I got a text from my first 29 yr old -- the Filipino boy. He wanted to come over before he had some weekend family obligations before Xmas. He told me he went silent for a few weeks because of a regular flu and a busy work schedule. I could relate, so we made plans to meet today. He came over around 6 PM and we were done just after 7 PM.

This Filipino's ass I got to eat and fuck. He loves the whole kissing and cuddling (so do I!). He got down to making my cock hard with his mouth. I ate his ass and put some lube on my cock and his ass. He's a big tight but my cock makes it home inside. And he's moaning in pleasure. He loves to sit on my cock. Today that made him cum twice -- I got both his separate loads in my mouth. As you know, I don't like waste cum on sheets or the floor or wherever -- ass or mouth.

After he came in my mouth, I came in his mouth after his licking my cock up up-and-down and taking my balls in his mouth, one at a time.

A brief but win-win sexdate for both. He told he's got about 2 weeks off before he has to go back to work. It's hot to have a few younger sexbuds, especially during COVID. I wish all of you to have the same!

I took a huge load this afternoon from a "DDF" guy that responded to my m4m post.

We met out in the hills and I sucked his cock for a while, then I turned around and he was roughly fingering me.

Then he slammed his cock into me, over and over, then some grinding finally back to slamming me.

He finally shot his load into me and I went home.

My ass was really sore after that and felt wet so I wiped it with a tissue only to discover that I was bleeding.

Now I can't help but wonder if he lied about being DDF and maybe (just maybe) he gave me the gift 🙂

Guest cockcumwhore

I haven't had a load in me for over a week. I went to the local wooded area where I live. After cruising for 20 minutes I spotted some movement in the bushes. I went over to find a tall guy already with his errect cock out of his fly. He invited me to suck him. He was very aroused and very hard. His foreskin was already back eexposinga beautifully purple head. I didn't waste any time worshipping such a beautiful  cock. I was bent over sucking him and he started rubbing my back. Then he pulled my shirt up my back and I felt his rough warm hands on my skin. He was moaning with pleasure as he slid his hand in the waist band of my Jeans . I released my belt unfastened the stud and pulled the zip down. His hand then could go all the way in. I became hard as he started to spread my cheeks a d finger my hole. I was in cock heaven. He whispered "fuck" and that was just what I wanted. I stopped sucking and turned pulling my jeans down and spread my legs. I spread my cheeks and felt that purple head on my hole pushing it's way in. I am always quite moist so half its length went in easily. He stopped for a few seconds before he started a really nice rhythm that I could take. I moved with his rhythm and I could feel him going in deeper. H e started to strike me and it didn't take long for me to cum.He was gripping me tight and I could feel his sweat on me. Then he gripped me really tight as he started to cum in me. He was panting and grunting as he filled me. It felt so good. I didn't move so he could stay in me it felt so good. I pulled up my Jean's and he kissed me and thanked me. He went one way and I stayed in the area hoping for someone else to fuck me. I was so horny now for more cock and cum.

Went to Kezar stadium for a walk and a guy who was playing soccer with two young boys gave me the once over.  I thought I was misinterpreting, but when  I circled back around he cruises me again.  I nod and head straight for the restroom.  Sure enough I hear him call to his boys that he has to take a leak and he’ll be right back.  
in the restroom he doesn’t say a word, he just grabs me and pulls me into a stall.  Before I know what’s up I’m completely naked and he’s pushing me down.  I’m On my hands and knees on the filthy floor, legs spread like a girl, he moves in.   He pushes My face into the toilet and penetrates me roughly.  As he’s fucking me, like a dog the only thing he says to is, “drink bitch!” 
So I start lapping at the yellowish toilet water.  
He grunts and slams my asshole as hard as he can.  
less than  10 minutes(from the time he pulls me into the stall)  he’s dumped a load in me, zipped up, and is back out playing with his young sons.  
I think I’m in love.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1