Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

On 12/26/2020 at 2:02 AM, NLbear said:

Christmas Eve. I am only "seeing" a limited number of fuckbuddies now for the time being but Christmas Eve was like old times with two of them. One fuckbud texted me he needed some after work relief. As he works from home and lives close that was just before 5pm. His usual mojo: fucked a load in and kept hammering my hole until he shot again. In and out the door in 30 mins. 

When he left I found I had a message from another fuckbud saying he wanted to play. He was over 30 minutes later and got all excited when I told him about my other fuckbud and his 2 loads. We played for 2 hours (with short breaks). Everything between a slow fuck and hard pounding. Two loads in my ass and I sucked a last one out him before he left. I had shot my load while he hammered his 2nd load in. 

Sore ass after that but what a great feeling! I skipped dinner after that 😉 

Awesome NL... I need a sore ass, but I would still eat dinner. 😗

• Haha 1

One of my fuck buds texted me for a hookup. He always comes to my place because he works near me and lives about 30 minutes away.  He instructed me to drive to his house completely nude with no "backup/emergency" clothes in the car. I obeyed. When I got to his house, he told me to drive behind his house to the alley and park in his open garage. With the garage door open, I got out of the car, leaned over the hood of his car, and he fucked me until he came inside me. Then he told me to go home. By the time I got home, there was a wet spot in my seat where some of his cum leaked out :)

Bent against a tree at Green Lake in Western Victoria. Hook up off Squirt, thick rock hard cock. Spit for lube and plunged balls deep in my cunt... Bred me quick, then stayed inside to get his second load off. So good. Sucked him clean. Delicious thick white cum.

2 minutes ago, timfreo said:

Bent against a tree at Green Lake in Western Victoria. Hook up off Squirt, thick rock hard cock. Spit for lube and plunged balls deep in my cunt... Bred me quick, then stayed inside to get his second load off. So good. Sucked him clean. Delicious thick white cum.

I fucking LOVE sucking the cock that just bred me. Tasting the last  dribbles of his cum mixed with my ass juice is so hot

Just back from a grindr hookup. This hot younger Latino wanted to breed my ass. Been after my ass for awhile now.  Took this week off and was able to find time to go over to his place. This guy’s handsome uncut cock is huge. He’s also so sexy and handsome looking. Muscular, tatted, and hung. My pussy was wet after he rimmed me, fed me poppers. Slid in with his thick cock and stretched me out good. Like last time, he got me on my back missionary, he pounded hard and deep and caused me to have an anal orgasm. I shot a huge load across my muscular chest and abs. He seized up, felt his thick cock start spewing and injecting his sperm inside me. It was awesome sex. Worth breaking Covid rules to meet up. I want this sexy guy again, soon.  Have a few other hot grindr tips that want to breed me this week. Going to try and take them all. 

• Like 5
  • Piggy 2

I’ve written about my son, Drew before. We both fuck around a lot but I still get a Lot of physical pleasure from his body. This morning he was snuggled up beside me in bed when I woke up. I was already hard so I moved him on Ito his belly and mounted him. As I penetrated his hole he just moaned “aww Daddy” I’m 56 and Drew is almost 22. He gets my cock so fukkin hard when he calls me Daddy. I stayed on top of him, my cock deep inside his ass and  kissed the back of his neck. I didn’t thrust into him, I just enjoyed feeling his heart beat as his hole pulsed on my shaft. I was in him for about 20 minutes when I couldn’t hold my load any longer. As my balls tensed and began pumping my sperm into him I jut whispered in his ear “Daddy's seeding you now son” He replied, “I can feel your load Daddy, thank-you” I’ve been fucking my boy a while now, and I musta shot easily 1000 loads up his ass. I am so fucking grateful to have found a willing son like Drew. Keeps me young.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4

Last night on back seat of my car. One preety 47 yr old gay fuck me. I vas laying on sit on my beck, I raised my legs high, pressing my feet to the ceiling. He knelt in front of me and fucked me in my ass. On the end he give me very big load. I felt his hot sperm and i vas very happy.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• Moderators

I preemptively closed out my load count in that thread this afternoon. I guess that's why another one just dropped into my lap. 

This cute young cub showed up on Growlr a few weeks back. His profile says he is bi-curious and wanting to trying getting a blowjob for his first same-sex experience. I messaged him a while back offering to suck his cock. He hit me up around 4:00 this afternoon saying he was back in town (gone for Christmas, I guess). He asked if we could get together later today. I told him sure and asked when and where? He said, "How about now?" and gave me his hotel and room number. 

I know enough about first timers to know that just because he says he only wants head doesn't mean that's all he will want in the moment. I asked for 45 minutes to grab an shower (and clean out although I didn't mention it). He agreed. 

I arrived a few minutes early. He met me at his door wearing only a t-shirt. He was clearly nervous. I asked how he wanted me. He told me this was his first time ever with a guy; he clearly needed me to take the lead. I got him naked lying on the bed propped up on pillows and myself naked between his legs with lube and poppers close by. 

I sucked him for a while. He quickly grew to about 7 inches with respectable thickness. After I had sucked him for a few minutes, he asked if there were other things I was willing to do (uh huh). He asked if I would rim him. Since I could tell he was freshly showered, I agreed. I rolled his legs and hips up and began to eat his hole. He really liked that. He asked if it would be better with him on his belly, so I had him roll over. I ate him out for a good long time. I asked if he wanted a finger. He wasn't sure, but we decided to try. I slowly worked a well-lubed finger in. I finger fucked him and even poked his button a few times. He was liking it but felt a little uneasy. I told him that this was as far as him bottoming would go because I wasn't a top at all. That led to a discussion of what those words meant. I offered my ass. He said he wasn't ready for that either. He had tried enough butt play for his liking, and I could tell he needed to clean out inside to go any further anyway. He rolled back over, and I sucked him some more. I alternated between his balls and shaft. At one point when I was eating his nutsack, he reached down and started stroking himself. He got himself close, and then I finished him with my mouth. He was really turned on that I swallowed. 

After, he was pretty subdued. I could tell he was processing a lot. He told me it was like losing his virginity all over again but better. I certainly liked the sound of that. 

I got out of his hair; I could tell he needed to think. About 10 minutes later, I got a message on Growlr - "You really made my night and my whole life up to now. Thank you." I told him he was most welcome. I don't think I need to worry about him forgetting me. 

• Like 5

Yesterday I got a text by one of my 29 yr old sexbuds. My young Filipino sexbud couldn't meet on New Year's Eve or Day due to family obligations. I urged him to come by the house today for some bb fun.

He came by just after 6 PM. He said he couldn't stay long because he had to meet his Mom to finish shopping at a local supermaket. But he was very horny and needed some daddy time with me. This got me horned up to play with him.

Clothes came off fast in my bedroom. He began to kiss me all over; this gets my hard. I kissed him back and tongue his body from his ass crack up to the back of his neck several times. He was moaning. He loved it. I wanted to eat out his ass. This he loves too. He was backing up his ass onto my face eager for more.

He loves me being on my back and riding my hard cock. He's so fucking hard and oh-so-ready to cum. I ask him to make sure his big load lands in my mouth. This time he did what he's done in the past - not a drop of cum was spilled on to the sheets. It didn't take him long to cum while riding my cock!

He was playing and sucking my nipples which got me to cum right in his mouth.

Brief bb fun with cumloads for each. I gave him a ride to meet his Mom to continue his shopping with her. It was great to meet him in bed, right before New Year's Eve.

Each bb encounter during COVID should be treasured! Gotta love younger sexbuds up for sex by text!!

A cummy New Year's Eve to all BZ sexpigs!

With the current lockdown in place known as tier 4  here in the UK I am going to start posting my experiences over the years.  They usually get people and friends so wild when I tell them. 

So as this is current time frame.  Last load was a trainee sub. 27. Ginger. Very cute face with nose ring.  Bit stocky. Lives 20 min drive away. 

I had spoken to him last year (2019) and nothing ever came about meets. You know the type. Awkward shy. Still not over a past love. 

Then covid 19 happens and its made people rethink well some that life is far too short. 

He had been recently trying to get my attention. Fab guys winks to grindr taps.  So at 12am Wednesday I'm playing with my self and feeling horned I wanted my dick sucking. Nothing like a great bj from a subby lad while you just lay back 🤤🤤🤤

To my surprise he agreed to come over ASAP get out of bed etc and he was here in 20 mins at mine. I didn't think he was gonna come.  I also cooked some left over canapés from Christmas to have incase of no arrival 

So we got talking a bit about his subby nature and I had seen pics of his face coated In cum on fab guys 

I then tell him o get naked and and proceed to pup him out. He's sniffing away my crotch and his. Had not showerd from the gym ealier so I smelt of man wolf.  He was loving it.  Then allowed him to suck my cock.. 

This went on for a while so much heaven he knew how to please such a good boy. 

Then I noticed jaw ache and thought I will play with his ass. Fed him a poppers proper amyl imported from France. His eyes rolled and started opening this boi up with toys my fingers and massaging his prostrate 

This lad had not been fucked in three years he was tight as a ducks arse. His ex was the last three years ago 

I worked his prostrate and ass even the wolf knot toy going up it. He whined and whimpered panting hard then I break and get him to suck my cock while I lay back 

Soon again I'm very hard. He's trying to make. E cum. However now I wanna fuck.

I get him to really sniff another load of poppers making him copy my breathing actions as he sniffs them. His look as they started to hit.. He was in another world I had to move him to make him realise he needed to be on all fours which he finally processed in his head spin and got behind and slid and pushed right in..  No talk of rubbers or anything 

He held his head hard and started to pant and moan loud as I bone his ass for the first time in three years bare n raw he felt amazing inside and soon began to feel that tell tale sign breeding is gonna commence 

He was panting harder pushing his head down further into the bed and I feel the breeding locked in.. Knowing I'm going blow inside his ass any moment..  My breathing gets louder and I let out a loud wolf growl as my spunk is now spraying his insides and my pumpimg of his ass slowing down.  It felt amazing he was so satisfied and so glad I fucked him he didn't expect it nor expect it raw. But a sub does as sir wishes ! Its the rule

He wants To come back for me and I want him too! 

Edited by Werepaws
Times and accounting for new year
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Last night I had a fantasy cum true. My son, Drew brought home a real cute black lad for us, Darren. He had the most beautiful round ass. I had to eat it. Man he tasted good.  Drew fucked him first. I loved watching Drew ride Darren and soon he grunted his load into his  hole and pulled out. I got into position and was about to go in when I saw Drew’s thick white sperm leaking out. It looked so fukkin horny on Darren’s black ass crack and balls. I had to go down and eat Drew’s seed from Darrend’s hole. I lapped up Drew’s load then I mounted him and I only lasted 5 minutes before I seeded his ass. It was an amazing fuck. When it was Darren’s turn to cum he wanted to shoot his load in Drew’s mouth. I was kinda disappointed cuz I really wanted to suck on Darren’s cock but enjoyed watching Darren cum in Drew’s mouth. At least Drew didn’t swallow Darren’s load and deep kissed me so I got to taste more of Darren’s seed. Darren’s not really not Daddies and it only happened cuz he was into Drew, still I made out like a champ! Thank-you Drew and Darren. Hope it happens again.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 3

I wanted to start this year with friends, fun, and great fucks, and that’s exactly what I got today.  

dr Martin is my neighbor and chiropractor.  Gave me a quickie; he said I felt too good

Damian is a 58yo fit daddy from NJ who likes breeding me on weekends on the way to the gym.  He gave it to me good.

Went uptown to visit Craig.  Average body, mid-30s, thick d.  He’s been fucking me for 10 years and we r good friends.  He usually wraps, but because I tested std neg on 12/19, he gave it to me raw and bred me.  Then we had pizza; I helped him dismantle his Xmas tree; and as my reward, he gave me another load.

Went to HK where familiar fwbs were getting together to tag me.  Raymond, Mouro, Brooklyn Matt, Howard, and Tom came.  Each fucked me (except Matt who bred me a week or two ago).  He fucked Raymond exclusively; he loves daddy types.  I bred Raymond’s ass and then gave a second load down his throat.  

then went home and had Xmas leftovers and double stuffed Oreos.  This year is off to a promising start.

• Like 4

Long time viewer, and never really had anything interesting enough to post.  But, have to share my morning

Before covid I'd been helping a regular fb explore his kinky side. Very good looking toned guy and very submissive.  Got a message out of blue this morning wanting to meet.  I got some gear out. I don't know what happened to him in the last several months but he came over looking as hot as ever.  He said he wanted to try some new stuff.  I didn't realize he meant tying me down a dominating me. After putting me in restraints he put (his) cock cage on me. 

After throatfucking me he proceeded to fuck my brains out.  I haven't been fucked in about a year so definitely wasn't ready for his beer can thick cock.  He spent the next 4 hours using me and bred 3 loads in me.  When he was done he stuck a plug on me, untied me, put his clothes on and left.  He texted after and said he had fun and wanted to get together later and that from now on he'd be the one in control.

I still have the plug in and his cum in me, and not sure what the hell just happened.  It was definitely hot and fun but it was a total mind fuck.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1