Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I kind of laugh when I hear guys complain how Covid is killing their ability to hook up as I've been doing pretty good. Granted, its a lot of repeat hookups and fuck buds, but I get a fair amount of "one and done" guys off Grindr, Kik and other apps. A lot of guys are working from home, students are doing courses virtually and at home, and as a result a lot of guys are at home looking rather than working or doing course work. Thats alright by me! I guess my only complaint is that so many of the guys looking are Anglo and I'm  never totally comfortable hooking up with Anglos. Part of that is my own hangups, I know, but ultimately my desire for sex wins out over my nervousness.

One of the guys I hookup with regularly is a work from home guy named John in his late 20s, stocky smooth build like a football player and very thick uncut dick. He pretty much only topped me but about a month ago he started letting me fuck him too. He'd been nervous about letting a stranger bareback him and cum inside but I guess we got to the point where he trusts me. I don't know his full story except that he lives alone, but thats true of most of the guys I hook up with. I don't want to know their stories, its none of my business and I don't want them getting up in my business either. I presume John is fucking other guys too just like I do too, not that its any of my business. Back in December he'd mentioned one of the guys he hooks up with wanted to do a three way and he asked if I'd be interested. He'd showed me a picture and the kid was cute enough, an 18 year old skinny Anglo kid with thick mop of shaggy hair, smooth body, tiny nipples, and a plus sized uncut dick. I asked what the kid liked sexually and John laughed and said "taking my dick" and then added he liked to fuck like we do, meaning bareback, and wanted to fuck whoever John lined up. Looking at the kid's big cock I knew I was down to fuck him and definitely wanted to take his dick as well. John said he'd line it up and let me know and sent the kid, named Mike, my pics to see if he was interested. It turned out he was intersted and we lined up a three way for the Saturday after New Year.

In the runup to it happening all I could think about was taking that kid's big cock. I got to John's a little earlier than the time agreed to and apparently the kid was as anxious to fuck as I was as he was already there. He and John had already gotten naked and were messing around in bed. John came to the door in his underpants that barely contained his hard cock and sported a huge wet spot of precum. We went right back to his bedroom and soon the two were stripping me naked, kissing me and my body, caressing me, and sucking my cock. I loved the attention and soaked it all in. For being only 18 the kid was sucking my cock like a pro as John forced his fat cock up my ass. I was close to cumming and warned Mike about that and he smiled up at me and slowed his roll saying he wanted my load in his ass. He stood up and laid down on the bed spreading his legs and showing me his butt and hole. I joined him on the bed, slinging his legs over my shoulders and dribbling a gob of spit on his ass, rubbing my cock head on it and popping the tip of my cock in his ass as Mike busted into a satisfied grin. His ass offered little resistance and it felt like he and John had probably been fucking before I got there, his ass already loaded with John's precum. I loved that this hot little slut was so horned up he couldn't even wait for me to get there...that or John wanted to breed him so bad he couldn't wait. And John was right the kid wanted bare as I slid in him that way and the kid moaned with delight as I stuffed more and more of my dick in him, building to my stroking in his ass. The kid was loving it, moaning like a bitch as stroked deep inside him, pulling almost all the way out and slamming back inside him. John got in behind me and I could feel his spit hit my ass and felt his cock enter me, more and more plunging in. John is pretty verbal when he fucks me and was telling me to beg for his cock and load. I did and was glad I'd been bred already earlier as taking his cock can be challenge as its so thick. We worked up to a steady rhythm and I knew I wouldn't last long as I was getting so worked up from taking John's dick. I was totally focused on cumming in the kid's ass and soon enough blew a massive load inside him. His face went wild as he kept muttering "oh fuck, oh fuck yeah". I leaned down and kissed him, something I usually don't do, as John continued pounding my ass. The kid told how good it felt as I smiled back at him. John kept up his pounding before blasting a load inside me with a loud groan.

John slid out of my ass and I could feel his load dribbling out of my ass down onto my balls and could John slap my ass saying I should take the kid's dick. I slid out of the kid's hole and started sucking his dick, amazed at how big it was as it hardened. He had to be almost nine inches hard. John moved to facefuck the kid as he sucked Johns meaty cummy dick. I was trying to decide if I should ride his dick so I could control how hard the fuck was, but knowing I'd taken the load earlier and John's load just now I wasn't so worried about taking a big cock. But the kid was also throwing off precum like crazy and I didn't want to risk him cumming before he was inside me, so i straddled his cock and lowered my ass down on it, taking every inch in. I started riding him and his panting picked up. John stopped fucking the kid's mouth as he was getting closer to cumming and we both watched with delight as the kid orgasmed, flooding my ass with his load. John was whispering in his ear and it was clear John wanted to fuck him now that he'd cum. 

I eased off the kid's dick, again feeling his cum leak out of my ass and moved to the side so John could have his turn. Like me he lifted the kid's legs over his shoulders and pushed his cock into the kid's ass bare. John smirked at me and said I should fuck him too and I gladly got in behind him and spat on his ass and started trying to pop my cock head in his ass. He tossed me the lube and said he needed it and I remembered he doesn't bottom that often and lubed up his ass and my cock. I waited for a chance to pop inside him as he was going to town on the kid's ass and when I saw my chance, slid in John fairly hard, getting a loud his out of him. I was amazed he hadn't taken the kid's cock while he waited for me, but guessed he must not be at the point yet where he trusts the kid enough to let him bareback him. Its a shame John doesn't like to get fucked more as he has a juicy bubble butt that I love fucking. He's pretty tight too and it doesn't take long for me to work up to an orgasm when I fuck him, which was good as he was already plenty worked up from the kid blowing him. No sooner had I cum inside John's ass and came inside the kid's hole as well. John leaned down and started making out with the kid as I slid out to lie on my back next to the kid and watch them. And even though he'd popped two loads, John was still stroking in the kid's hole and was now getting verbal again, telling the kid to beg for his cum. John's the kind of guy where when he's really worked up he can easily shoot three or more loads. I was more amazed that this kid had this huge dick yet loved getting fucked and was now telling John how good his cock felt in him and how bad he wanted John's cum inside him. I was jerking my own cock, wanting to breed the kid again once John was done. John blasted another load inside Mike and I smiled at them both and said I wanted another go at the kid. The kid's face lit up with delight and John pulled out and I took his place. His ass was pretty sloppy, cummy, and fucked out but I didn't give a shit. I was jerking his cock hoping he'd want to pump another load in my ass. It was hot this kid was essentially taking loads from me, at total stranger, a guy he knows nothing about. He was no different than me, and I also was taking his loads knowing nothing about him. He was not telling me again how good my dick felt and how bad he wanted my cum inside him, and I gave him what he wanted as he and John kissed. They kept kissing as I again mounted the kid's cock and rode him as they kissed until again I felt the kid blast his load deep inside me.

All three of us laid on the bed next to each other and I always get uncomfortable with the pillow talk after fucking. I lied and said I needed to get going and asked John if I could shower off. He grabbed me a towel and the kid said he needed to shower off too and joined me in the shower. We were laughing and playing with each other's cocks, teasing each other's asses with our hard-on's knowing we couldn't possibly fuck again. He admited how much he loved taking my cock and cum and was amazed John had let me fuck him and cum inside him. He'd wanted to fuck John badly but confirmed what I'd suspected saying John needed to get to trust him first and was worried about taking such a big cock. I joked I'd take his big cock anytime he wanted and his face lit up and he replied "gladly" but adding he lived with his parents and couldn't host. I told him it was the same for me, but that I had a truck we could use to fuck. He said he was down for that and admitted it sucked having to find guys who could host to hook up with. And with that I knew he was a slut like me, hooking up with other guys, probably letting them bareback him and breed him, him breeding them raw too. We got out and toweled off and went back to dress, swapping numbers so we could hook up again, not caring if John knew what we were doing. If John wasn't going to take this hot kid's loads I damn sure was gonna. Unlike John I'm willing to take my chances letting a guy fuck me raw and cumming inside me, whether I know him well or not at all. I left satisfied and hoping there'd be more to come from the kid.

• Like 17

Another load taken  at my local cinema. Was sucking a very well hung tall guy, could tell he was getting close do I pulled off and knelt on my chair. He asked if I wanted it in my arse. I fingered my hole & said yes please. He stood up behind me and pushed his fat cock in balls deep. Just a few pumps and I felt his hot cum flooding me. He pulled out and I turned and sucked him clean.

Met up with a guy from jackd....he wasnt too hung and wasn't as muscular as the tops a size queen fag like me usually goes for, but he was cute, available and I really wanted some dick. He was about 7 inches and really thick which I was happy about....met up at his apartment complex....he didn't want me in his apartment knowing where he lived so he just fucked me in the laundry room.....he was already rock hard so I just sucked him for a few minutes, he turned me around, lubed my hole and fucked me deep in my ass for a little bit....he was already ready to bust by the time he entered my hole...so he didn't last long, maybe 10-15 minutes, I wish the fuck would've lasted longer but I got what I came for....being used like a slutty faggot cum dump and getting a nice thick load in my hole...so im satisfied...for now.

20210107_025231.jpg

I cant believe I just did this. So yesterday whilst walking our dog in the park with my gf, I saw a condom on the ground. I could not stop thinking about it . I just got the opportunity to go to the place by myself.  I picked it up, it was large with a large load of cum in it. I undid the knot, stepped into some bushes and pushed it into my ass. I am sitting on the couch with a condom full of who knows whos semen in my body. It was outside in sub zero temps for at least 24hours, so I am sure it won't give me anything. 

• Piggy 3

Went to Somers nude beach yesterday. Proudly naked in my steel cock cage. Got bred just as I was leaving . Hung UC otter in the sand dunes. Pushed me to knees made me suck him then pulled me up spun me around and slammed into my hole and quickly pumped his seed into me. He pulled out and cleaned the remaining cum from his foreskin and fed it too me. Thick white cream. Walked back along the same to my car feeling my ass wet with his cum and a trickle running down the back of my balls.. yum

Found a little fem boy living nearby on grindr New years eve, she came over and I couldn't believe my eyes.

Sexy smooth and dressed like a club slut, I've been fucking the slut everyday since, she's only 21 I love fucking her ass pussy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I ended up with 5 loads from 4 guys today. Most notable was this hot, hairy, and huge guy (really fucking built) who had a deep voice and was fucking dominant. He hocked loogies in my mouth, made me swallow. Made me eat his hairy, unwashed hole. Talked about some extreme things ;). After he came deep inside, he just left without a word. Fucking hot.

• Like 3

I hooked up with a early 20's guy yesterday. He's works at a diner and is always extra friendly when I pick up my food order. I handed him my address and told him to stop by anytime. He seemed a bit surprised, but said he would stop by when his shift was over. I'll skip to the good part. I got him undressed, and he was sexy, trim, and pretty hairy for someone his age. And I have to say his full goatee was definitely turning me on. I was in full dad mode, and he was enjoying it. He knew how to suck cock really well, and after I ate his hairy ass a while, he showed me he knew how to take a raw cock. He never mentioned condoms, and I planted two loads deep in his ass before we were thru. He had a beautiful 7" cock with a plump head, and I was happy to suck it after he took my second poz load. He shot a huge load down my throat as my fingers thrust in his cummy ass. Damn it was just what I needed. Hell, I even asked him to watch some tv with me, and he sat next to me as I smoked my pipe. I think he'll be back. 👍🏻 

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

13 minutes ago, CigarBear68 said:

I hooked up with a early 20's guy yesterday. He's works at a diner and is always extra friendly when I pick up my food order. I handed him my address and told him to stop by anytime. He seemed a bit surprised, but said he would stop by when his shift was over. I'll skip to the good part. I got him undressed, and he was sexy, trim, and pretty hairy for someone his age. And I have to say his full goatee was definitely turning me on. I was in full dad mode, and he was enjoying it. He knew how to suck cock really well, and after I ate his hairy ass a while, he showed me he knew how to take a raw cock. He never mentioned condoms, and I planted two loads deep in his ass before we were thru. He had a beautiful 7" cock with a plump head, and I was happy to suck it after he took my second poz load. He shot a huge load down my throat as my fingers thrust in his cummy ass. Damn it was just what I needed. Hell, I even asked him to watch some tv with me, and he sat next to me as I smoked my pipe. I think he'll be back. 👍🏻 

Who could say no to that?

• Like 1

Last Saturday I went to the local arcade . They have booths and several theaters. Played with several guys.  We all wore masks except during the one on one encounters. I had the privilege of sucking three men.  I really went to town sucking while they tortured my nips.  Main guy grabbed me by the hair and really started to pound deep into my throat. He told me to take and swallow his load. He was so big I could not answer him and only grunted and hummed mmm. He pounded for 15 minutes and then held my head tight against his pubes shooting me a protein shake for a good 5 minutes

The other two just wanted sucked, but didn’t give me their load.  

I can’t wait until next time.

07238063-D43E-4339-BC6E-4F12382A0749.jpeg

• Upvote 1

I spent a day sucking dick at a variety of venues in Phoenix last week. I ended up swallowing loads at Paradise Bookstore and at Adult Shoppe (I think it's called). My other fav in that area is Personal Preference in Mesa. I love my feeders and am always interested in meeting new ones all over the country. I can always host here in Southern AZ.