Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I had my house free all week. Did some jacking and worked my cunt. Wednesday I’m on squirt and said fuck it. Ten minutes later a 29-year-old 5-8, 180 dude showed up. He ate my pussy for a good 10 minutes and asked me to suck him. He was thick and about 7” when fully hard. A few hits of the lame-but-effective poppers and he was back eating my pussy. I felt him stand up and place the tip at my hole. He told me he was poz-undetectable and at that point I backed onto him and he slid in. 

He frosted me three times in about 20 minutes. These were the first known poz (undetectable or otherwise) loads I’ve ever taken.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3

I had a dizzying day of sex yesterday.  

hubs fucked me 

then I bred a neighbor

fav huge bbc came over and had me moaning

2 of my top friends took turns on me & each gave me 3 loads

went uptown for a threesome.  First time I was in the middle of a train for a while.  Top bred me & I bred the btm

had a fivesome at Sunday brunch afterwards 

my hole is thoroughly satisfied and well spent 

• Like 1

Last load received was this past Tuesday from 7”cut thick black cock. Fuck my tight hole and got rough as he cum deep in my ass. He is negative and on PrEP and now I want to bottom more. Hopefully the next load will be at least undetectable. 

• Upvote 1

I'm skipping work today to fuck my newest little femboy slutty slave, I pumped 3 loads in her ass pussy yesterday, she's currently on her knees with my cock in her throat begging for more cum, I'm looking for a chastity device to lock her she cock up 

Hmmm, an hour ago...
Two weeks ago I realised on Planetromeo that a mid forties guy quite close to me. I texted him immediately. Unfortunately, he didn’t live in my neighbourhood but work here. He was on his way to home but we changed pictures. Bearded guy with thick cock. Bi, so he’s eager for gay sex. And what’s the most important that he into bb sex. We agreed that we would meet next Monday. As it’s usual he disappeared. However, he texted me on Monday his apologies and asked to postpone our meeting. Next try was today. I wasn’t sure that I wanted the sex with him but last week lasted without sex (instead of the week before, which was full with sex with three sex parties).  So, I could die for a cock and a breeding. 
He ring my bell when we agreed. Between my door and the kitchen there are less than 4 meters and we started to have sex im my kitchen. First, I asked him if he liked kissing. When he nodded yes, I kissed him and he literally started to eat my mouth. It was obvious what he confirmed later that he hadn’t been with guys for a long time. So, he kissed me like no tomorrow. We were touching each other everywhere. He grabbed my hardon eagerly and was very grateful when I touched his rock hard cock. You should hear how he was moaning when I got his cock into my mouth. When he realised that I let it deeper and deeper in my throat he was getting wild and started to fuck my face. Then pulled me up, bent over to the countertop and pushed his cock into my hole. Of course we didn’t use lubricant. My saliva on his cock was perfect lubricant. He fucked me  hard like a crazy. When he stopped I suggested to go to my bed. I went to doggy and he pushed his cock in my mouth again. After a while he turned me back and shoved his cock into my hole. He fucked again like no tomorrow. He was moaning and grunting until he was getting faster and louder and started yelling something and gave me his nuts. He was unloading me long, and I could feel as his cock was pulsating for minutes. 
I asked, where he worked and he said in the same organisation. We are both university professors in two different faculties. Just a plus for this fun. After we realised that were colleagues, he took a shower, pulled his clothes up and left. 
Although I prefer to let the cum absorb, I went to the bathroom and pushed it. Just because I wanted to a short video about it to tweet. 
You can check the results 😈💦

8B082B4A-B837-43FD-B4AF-832766885992.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Hi guys just laying here absorbing a nice load from a new top this year. Found a nice new big sucked Latin boi to start loading me this year. Just too his second load. He HMU and need to within twenty minutes he was in me trying to leave his boi cream in this fat hole. He did just that emptied his Latino balls in my fat ass twice so laying her like a good fat cum dump letting it soak in. Back to sleep 💤 

• Like 2

Last summer I was fucked twice by an incredibly horny man, late fifties, grey hair, muscles. We had met when I was at home staying with my Parents. Stockholm is nice in summer, but boring. I met him onlione, we met at his office and he really gave me so much cock. Bing home now again due to Corona in the States, I was thrilled when he left a ? on my phone. This time, he wanted to fuck me at his place. I came, dressed in tight running gear, had shaved my cock and balls. He waited wearing a dressing gown and smoking a cigar (big turn on for me), he just wanted me to shower and get into his bed, face down. I did, if not he likes to slap me hard.

as soon as I was face down, he started eating my ass, fingering me, and when my mopaning got too much, he told me to shut up. when he started to push a dildo into me and I said no, he really got mad and slapped me and then just pushed the dildo in. no lube apart from his spit, it hurt like hell.

he turned me around and told me to fuck myself with it ans tell him how much he liked it. I did this, and then after a few minutes, he pulled it out, put my legs over his shoulders and started to fuck me with the cock I remembered, thich, large head, and he really knows how to make me feel gutted.

after a while, he pulled out, got on his back, reachged udner the bed and pulled out a pair of tit clamps he put on me, fuuuuuuuck that hurt. they where connectyed with a chain, and he would pull it if I screamed. he then made me sit down on his cock and ride him. If he didn't like my rythm he used the chain.

finally, he gave me the permission to cum, and just then he filled me with cum. I cleaned his cock, he took off my chain, and told me to get out. I had problems walking, and one of my nipples was bleeding.

I hope he wants to fuck me more

• Piggy 2

It seems I just have to complain about sexless days. After this guy unloaded me yesterday I supposed that it would calm my eagerness to fuck but it wouldn’t. I was hornier than yesterday. Need to fuck again. I turned my profile in planetromeo into sex now status. Not much later than six pm the guy from the neighbourhood sent me a tap. He is the smoker guy I fucked with on his balcony while he was smoking. So, I asked him how it is going. He replied that he just arrived at home and he was horny. I am straightforward, so I asked if we would fuck. Said yes just needed some time for cleaning. I did either. He lives really close, by car 5 minutes. So I arrived, wearing a leather band on my right joint and a rubber harness. He was in a jock and a leather harness. Both of was extremely horny. First he sucked me hard, then he fucked my throat. As he lied on his back I was getting eager to his ass. So, I started to eat it. Not much later I felt that I had to fuck him. So, I did. I was fucking for a while when he stopped me, changed the place and pushed his with my saliva covered cock into me. After a while he continued with my throat. He literally fucked my face. Then I rimmed him and fucked like a crazy. 
We were fucking for almost an hour according to the choreography I described above. Then I was close to cum and it was only five minutes until the beginning of the curfew. As I was by car, I had to be careful. So, I started to fuck him like no tomorrow until I shot my huge loads into his guts. 
Asked him if wanted to unload me but he rather waited for a possible next guy. 
However, I am really satisfied now. 

Was hanging at a park, went onto Grindr and found a sexy daddy nearby. We started talking and he invited me over for an espresso and chat. I bike over, we chat over coffee. Before too long we’re naked in his bedroom making out and sucking each other off. He gets me on my back and my legs just spread open and up. I suck him off for a bit. Then his cock becomes magnetized to my hole, with a bit of lube he slides right in and fucks me raw until he seeds my ass. Haven’t been bred in quite some time, it felt amazing. Kept the load inside for the rest of the day. Can’t wait for the next...

A great hookup last night with a fat cigar bear I play with occasionally. He's a top with a thick 7" cock and he's mean as fuck, and he loves to be watched so he usually has another guy or two present as well😃 

Soon as I get there I see Mike, the fat bearded bear, and some other bear, also bearded and fat, who's maybe 25. Mike wastes no time and has me get naked and positioned on the fuck bench in the living room. He straps my arms and starts rubbing my ass, making sure he's blowing lots of cigar smoke on my face. He then puts a ball gag in my mouth and tells his buddy to hand him the lube. As Mike is greasing his cock and my hole, he's telling the other guy what a fucking whore for cock I am, and despite me being a poz whore bottom I got a tight ass. It made my cock hard hearing him say this about me to the other guy, like I wasn't even there. Mike lines up his cock and slides it inside me in one motion. I let out a grunt and he laughs, and starts slow fucking me. I can see the young bear off to the side, watching us. Mike is fucking me steady and talking to his friend like a teacher giving a lesson. "Good thing about poz pigs is you can raw dog em all you want. They accept they're made to take loads, and crave your nut inside of em". 

So my cock is leaking like fucking crazy, and Mike is pounding me harder and finally cums and lets out a series of grunts. He keeps on fucking me slowly as his cock softens, and rubs my ass as he calls me a good pig. He plops outta my hole, and I see him walk over and present his cock to his buddy for cleaning. After a minute or so, he asks the young bear if he's ready, and I hear a yes Sir. He quickly undresses and stands beside me, and I'm expecting Mike to tell him to fuck me. Instead, Mike unties my hands and helps me up, but leaves my ball gag in place. I'm standing there with a raging hardon, and Mike puts his buddy on the bench and ties him in place. He then guides me to the guy's ass, and tells me to fuck him until he's a whore like me. I almost shot my load on the spot. I line up my dripping cock on his unlubed hole, and push in roughly until I'm balls deep. I hear him cry out, but I'm not distracted and begin fucking his ass raw with the only thought being to cum hard and deep in his ass. Mike goes and stands in front of us, and is encouraging his buddy to take my dirty cock like a good pig, telling him that soon he'll be a good whore like his Sir wants. Mike asks him if he's ready for my dirty load, and he starts moaning and clamped down hard on my cock, letting me know he's cumming. This sends me over the edge, and I scream grunt thru the ball gag and begin to unload in his guts. I swear I almost passed out. Mike is rubbing his friend's hair as we catch our breath, and then motions to me to leave. I remove my gag and get dressed in the other room. Mike comes in and gives me a big kiss and shows me out. I don't ask any questions, but I'm looking forward to hearing the whole story behind this fuck session.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 7

20 minutes ago, CigarBear68 said:

A great hookup last night with a fat cigar bear I play with occasionally. He's a top with a thick 7" cock and he's mean as fuck, and he loves to be watched so he usually has another guy or two present as well😃 

Soon as I get there I see Mike, the fat bearded bear, and some other bear, also bearded and fat, who's maybe 25. Mike wastes no time and has me get naked and positioned on the fuck bench in the living room. He straps my arms and starts rubbing my ass, making sure he's blowing lots of cigar smoke on my face. He then puts a ball gag in my mouth and tells his buddy to hand him the lube. As Mike is greasing his cock and my hole, he's telling the other guy what a fucking whore for cock I am, and despite me being a poz whore bottom I got a tight ass. It made my cock hard hearing him say this about me to the other guy, like I wasn't even there. Mike lines up his cock and slides it inside me in one motion. I let out a grunt and he laughs, and starts slow fucking me. I can see the young bear off to the side, watching us. Mike is fucking me steady and talking to his friend like a teacher giving a lesson. "Good thing about poz pigs is you can raw dog em all you want. They accept they're made to take loads, and crave your nut inside of em". 

So my cock is leaking like fucking crazy, and Mike is pounding me harder and finally cums and lets out a series of grunts. He keeps on fucking me slowly as his cock softens, and rubs my ass as he calls me a good pig. He plops outta my hole, and I see him walk over and present his cock to his buddy for cleaning. After a minute or so, he asks the young bear if he's ready, and I hear a yes Sir. He quickly undresses and stands beside me, and I'm expecting Mike to tell him to fuck me. Instead, Mike unties my hands and helps me up, but leaves my ball gag in place. I'm standing there with a raging hardon, and Mike puts his buddy on the bench and ties him in place. He then guides me to the guy's ass, and tells me to fuck him until he's a whore like me. I almost shot my load on the spot. I line up my dripping cock on his unlubed hole, and push in roughly until I'm balls deep. I hear him cry out, but I'm not distracted and begin fucking his ass raw with the only thought being to cum hard and deep in his ass. Mike goes and stands in front of us, and is encouraging his buddy to take my dirty cock like a good pig, telling him that soon he'll be a good whore like his Sir wants. Mike asks him if he's ready for my dirty load, and he starts moaning and clamped down hard on my cock, letting me know he's cumming. This sends me over the edge, and I scream grunt thru the ball gag and begin to unload in his guts. I swear I almost passed out. Mike is rubbing his friend's hair as we catch our breath, and then motions to me to leave. I remove my gag and get dressed in the other room. Mike comes in and gives me a big kiss and shows me out. I don't ask any questions, but I'm looking forward to hearing the whole story behind this fuck session.

this is how poz pigs should behave

• Piggy 1

This bubble butt guy was continuously texting me when I would fuck him. Today the work was less hard, so late afternoon I had some time. Honestly I wasn’t in top mood but then the picture and taste of his ass just came into my mind which made me rock hard. 
I don’t know why but I have bought a snow white velvet jock. I almost never wore but now it was useful. Thus he has a fetish of wearing other’s clothes. This piece fits him perfectly.  After we were kissing for a while, I attacked his ass. I love his bubbles. They are smooth. His hole is tight and very tasty. Moreover, there already was a dose in his ass. I ate, moreover literally devoured his ass. He was sucking me  eagerly. After this hot fore play finally I stick my cock into his hot tight hole. I was in heaven and hearing and seeing him he was too. I started in doggy, continued missionary, then doggy again. Between two turns I ate hiss again and again. We went to 69 and doggy again. After an almost one hour fuck I unloaded him. 
If anybody is curious about our fuck, can check in my Twitter. 

• Like 1

Today I took my first load in months. I’ve been chatting with a couple daddies but we’ve been cautious due to COVID. We decided to get tested (negative) and meet. I went to their place and we all stripped and got on their bed. I had brought my favorite lube and poppers as I’m a former Boy Scout. One daddy was considerably older with a 7in cock that wouldn’t get all the way hard, but the other daddy had a thick 8in cock that stayed hard. I nursed on the older daddy’s cock while his husband eat my boy hole until it was wet and ready for his cock. He lubed up his cock and I took a deep hit of poppers, and he plunged deep into my hungry boy pussy. He had me moaning Daddy around his husband’s cock. He fucked me doggy style while I sucked his husband’s cock and played with his nipples. Eventually, he turned me over on to my back and thrust deep into my cum hungry hole. I begged for his cum inside me. My cum lust had taken over as I milked his cock with my boy cunt. He told me it had been over a week since he had cum, and asked if I was ready to get flooded with his seed. I took another hit of poppers and said “Yes Daddy! Breed me! Fill me with your cum!” He proceeded to make a guttural noise and as he thrust into me, he began to shoot multiple loads of cum into my hungry boy hole. His assault on my prostate became too much and I came all over my hairy chest. Daddy, pulled out of me and went to clean up. His husband had been jacking off the entire time and while he couldn’t get all the way hard he was ready to cum. He asked me to play with his nipples, which pushed him over the edge and he began to cum. I tried to catch some in my mouth, but was only rewarded with a few drops. I felt their place with a happy and cumfilled hole. But now I want more. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1