Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Guest wildsubla

I got a text from someone asking if I was a bottom cumdump.

I said "YES!"

He came over 20 minutes later.

Beautiful mid 20's block guy.

His warmups had a nice bulge.

My ass was in jockstrap. He went to finger my hungry hole.

I was expertly servicing his cock which started average grew to 9" thick.

Fat balls swollen with sperm ready to pop.

I got on edge of bed on all 4s.

He lasted a while.

I said I was cool with videos.

After 10 minutes, he deep seeded my hole.

I cleaned off his sperm frothy cock and balls for a while.

He left me gaping and tummy.

EasyPhotoEditor_30012021_012829.jpg

On 1/27/2021 at 1:06 AM, BritishBugchaser said:

Congrats, Curious.  I pleased to hear your taking bare loads now.  I know you've been struggling with it and I glad to learn you're getting fucked and consciously accepting raw cock. Must feel good.   

Thanks.  I was very drunk and shouldn’t have met up from that site.  Scared now but passed the first home test at least. 

Just now, curiouspuppy429 said:

Thanks.  I was very drunk and shouldn’t have met up from that site.  Scared now but passed the first home test at least. 

It seems at least half the time I agree to suck a guy they are aggressive and force anal if they can.  Still surprised it’s that coming 

This amazing late twink visited me. We have been texting for a while, but he continuously cancelled or postponed our meeting. I wanted him strongly because he is my favourite typ. Nice face, very boyish like Will Braun. He has a solid muscular body with a sexy belly. Just not six packed but not a daddy belly either (which I also like anyway). Hairy body, thick big cock. And tattoos (mostly texts), which also make me horny. He surely had to have busy weeks because he hasn’t had sex for a month. As a totally top guy he was eager for my ass. We had a not too long but really passionate session. After a nice throat fuck he licked my hole till it became full nasty. Then he pushed his cock as I was laying on my back. We stayed in this position until he unloaded me. Only change was that he took my legs on his shoulders or pushed it back to my head. It was amazing. He lives on my neighbourhood (three tram stops from my home), so we agreed that he visits me regularly. 

Edited by bareback-flipflop
  • Like 1

On 21/01/2021 at 9:29 PM, speedo21 said:

Aren't we all?  Maybe give your location.  I am in Flint, Michigan and I would love druhks and a train on my ass right now.  Maybe some piss too.

Ever been to Toronto   after the plaque , you are ore than welcome to visit .. I can host and have u look after  boy 

I went to the Cumunion sex party this past Wednesday night at the sex club.  First I went to my favorite bar for a few drinks and stuffed a pretty big ass anchor up my hole to make it gape.  I also put a quick connect ad on BBRT saying I was offering my slut ass up at Cumunion for all cocks and loads.  After downing 4 vodka cranberry's I was ready to head to the sex club and get fucked, hopefully by multiple guys.  I arrived around 8:30pm and the back parking lot was already full so I parked across the street in the extra lot.  While in the car I pulled out my ass anchor and shot some lube up into my gaping cunt.  Then I made sure I had my poppers and a small bottle of lube which I stuffed in my socks.  I was wearing a pink mesh crop top, jock, tights and a short leather jacket.  

I paid my admission and headed up to the third floor to strip down to my jock and crop top and put my tights and leather jacket in a locker.  I took a couple hits of poppers and headed to the darkroom.  As soon as I entered some guy pushed me over the bench and shoved his cock up my well lubed cunt.  He didn't take long to shoot his hot load deep up my cunt.  After he pulled out I turned around to suck him clean loving the taste of my ass on his cock!   Six other guys then took turns fucking and filling my cunt with more loads.  I hadn't been there a half hour and seven guys had already fucked and bred my slut ass.

I needed a break so I headed to the restroom to take a piss.  I then headed down to the first floor darkroom to offer my ass up there.  I felt my way around until I could find a spot to bend over and spread my ass open.  I felt a guy fingering my cummy hole and then he just thrust his big cock balls deep in my ass.  He was pumping away while I took another hit of poppers and he said he was shooting his load as I spread my ass cheeks further apart and milked his cock.  Then another three guys fucked and pounded my ass shooting their loads in my cum filled cunt.

By now my ass was pumped full carrying 11 anonymous loads but I hadn't checked out the second floor yet.  There was a bench around the corner where there were a group of guys watching this bottom get fucked by this hung black dude.  There was space next to him so I bent over hoping this guy would fuck both of us,  Needless to say he did and he pounded away on my ass and actually pumped two loads in me and totally wrecked my sloppy cunt!  So it was a great night for me and my ass and I can't wait for next month's Cumunion party.  (However, I'll be back at the sex club tonight and usually go every Wednesday and Saturday nights to get fucked and filled!)

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

Had the restaurant guy text me earlier asking to come over after his shift. Of course I was more than willing to be his daddy again. When he shows up I noticed he hadn't shaved his cheeks since I saw him last. He laughed and said he was growing it just for me. I started him off sucking my cock, had him get naked for me as we moved to the bedroom, and after a minute of licking his hairy ass I fucked him doggie style until I nutted as deep in him as I could. He got off being called my cum dump and daddy's slut, as I could feel him clamp down every time I called him a name. Like the last time, after I pulled my cock out of him I sucked his hard cock as I aggressively fingered his cummy hole with 2 and 3 fingers. He blew a huge load in my mouth, which I shared with him when I went up to kiss him. We slept about an hour before he headed home, and I just finished eating the food he brought for me. Lol 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

Today I had an interesting reverse anon scene with a young guy. He wanted a no drugs guy to go to his place, find him blind folded, suck him and then get fucked by him. It seemed too good to be true! He had been tapping me on Grindr for a few weeks, but not responding to my messages.

I lived close by,  so said sure, hot scene, and went to the address - a tower block not too far away. When I arrived he sent his apartment number and for some reason he couldn’t buzz me in. Weird - I thought it was going to be a big flake. But he said come up the fire stairs and let me know when I was there. I followed someone inside the building, not feeling too optimistic. Up the fire stairs and to the apartment and the door was unlocked. I found him blind folded on the couch, underwear on, and a hard bulge. I stripped and proceeded to nuzzle and suck him to approving sounds. He stripped off the underwear, with his blind fold on and told me to bend over the padded table in front of the couch. Wow, things progressed quickly and he felt and massaged my hole and proceeded to fuck me with his above average uncut cock. He was passionate and desperately horny and I soon had his load deep inside. I could not help but cum myself onto the towel he had laid out on the padded table. I dressed as he sat back on the couch with his blindfold still on, and said thanks and left. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Put my pussy up for 3 anon bbc loads last night. Left me with a drooling cunt. Woke up and there was a note in my door from 2 friends that got my address off an app and wanted to dump their loads. Texted them to arrange for tonight. Love anon loads especially from passing around my address as cumdump. Ignore that my jock was on inside out lol and not sure what it uploaded rotated E35E3D35-F9B8-4F75-8DC7-B5B91F4D24D9.jpeg.ed2eb2131df6331b75ce756c43e017c5.jpeg

Edited by Pussybottom
  • Like 3

My daddy buddy Stephen came over yesterday.  40s, fit, muscley, salt and pepper hair.  Loves nursing my dick for a long time before I fuck him.  I hadn’t cum in a few days and had a huge load stored up.  I didn’t last long and cum multiple spurts into his ass.  I could tell it was a massive amount.  He was very pleased and promptly dressed afterwards.  Love a no hassle, easy, reliable fuck with a sexy friend.  Happy weekend and fucking, boys!

Spent yesterday afternoon at Shed 16 sauna ass up in the darkroom for 3 hours. Massive orgy. Cock after cock  pounding my ass. Finally managed to get up & leave on very wobbly legs , my hole wouldn't close & cum hitting the floor and running down my thighs

Guest CrystalLoveCD

Houston Texas, business trip. Pre Covid. Went ass up in a sleazy and I mean sleazy adult arcade. Nice big booth with a short stocky white guy....thick short dick. I had condoms...very old ones purchased from a vending machine in the lobby. I  gave him one as we entered a nice room booth that wreaked if piss and cum.  I bent over as eyes peered through the hole in the wall beside me.ni do love putting on a show. No lube so I just sucked the condom covered fat dick and lubricated it with my spit. I leaned forward, hands against the wall as he just starting shoving it in...as much as it hurt I loved the riskiness and sleaziness as I felt the condom break after a couple of minutes of relentless thrusts.  He lasted about 5 minutes as the burning in my ass subsided and I opened up and started fucking his cock with my sluthole...three grunts later I felt him explode in my ass I was scared but even more turned on as I left the booth and walked to my car. Feelings of remorse and undescribable lust came over me in waves.  Off to the ER where I got my first and last dose of PEp.

I jerked off over the event in my hotel after I got back to my room. I've sense tested negative...got on prep and became a bookstore regular locally and in my travels. Condoms are no longer carried in my purse or on my person. My prep prescription mat not be renewed due to insurance changes. I can't tilurn back now though...

I know I've only just begun going down this risky seductive  hot rabbit hole.