Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I've been at my friend's house since last night. The 5 of us had a private bareback party. The 3 of them are top, and the two of us are bottom. I received the last cum load 5 minutes ago. It wasn't particularly plentiful, because the guy who fucked me had already cummed 3 times tonight, 2 of them in me. I fucked a total of 5 times this night

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

Last night. Had a 4sum with my boy Drew, his buddy Dwayne and my buddy Steve. Drew’s 23, Dwayne is 22 and my n Steve are in our 50s so it ws 2 Daddiies breeding our boys. Steve is a real bull, bigger than me, fit with a 8 inch cock - I’m just 6.5. We got the boys lying face down side by side. Steve buried his face in Drew’s ass and I ate out Dwayne. Once th boy’s holes were wet nd ready fir cock, I mounted Dwayne and Steve mounted Drew. We pumped them both hard. I love watching Steve fuck Drew. We timed ourselves so we both shot our load into the boys at the same time. Our bels emptied, I licked Steves load from Drew’s ass and Steve ate my load from Dwayne’s hole then Steve n me kissed tasting our boy’s sperm. Steve and I were both released but we still had 2 horny boys on our hands. We decided that it was only fair that Steve and I gave up our asses sonDwayne used my and drew fucked Steve. We all piled into bed each with a load in his ass. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Last week, I had a fantastic encounter with a regular, a slim and muscled guy with a great dick and better skill. I did fuck him for a bit, him riding me and then taking him on his back, but he fucked me for long. I came while he was inside me, he then shot inside me just at the point where I was starting to tense. Lots of oral and rimming, and also some water sports.

• Like 3

Around October I met that guy twice, he bred me in both sessions. Next time he mad a fool of me, after I totally cleaned up myself while I was waiting for him, he totally disappeared. Next day he wrote something which hardly can be called honest apology. Later he seemed that we never would meet again. 
Yesterday he texted me that wanted to fuck me. I put on the balance my self esteem and his appearance. Fuck, that guy is gorgeous. His body’s every part is iterally beautiful. He has a face like Hollywood nice guy newcomer. He has an athletic body but not like a body builder rather pro gymnast. And his cock. Thick and long but exactly the right size. 
Until now, every time he came the scenario was the same: smalltalk, preplay, hot long fuck and then he unloaded me, smalltalk again, and finally left. 
Now, it was the same except that after he unloaded me the smalltalk made him so excited that his cock became rock hard again. I looked at him with question marks in my eyes and asked him why his cock is rockhard again. Se replied that I should ask the cock. I understood it and ask his mushroom touching  it my lips and tongue. Finally I started to suck him more and more hard. Then he ordered me onto my fourth and fucked me like a crazy. Finally he unloaded me again. Smalltalk again and then like a real dominant top who doesn’t care about the bottom orgasm headed to home. 
And I just let him leave, my phone beeped.  Another mate from the neighbourhood texted me that a guy with whom I always wanted to fuck visited him. I jumped over for a threesome but the host knock himself out with chm. The other guest guy was in totally bottom mood. He started to suck me and not soon later went to his back, spreading his legs and offered me his hole. I started to fuck him and  from that moment I was fucking him for hours. When our mate noticed that he was totally off and wouldn’t join us, we came to my place. We continued the fuck. It was less intensive, many times interrupted with talk but both of us enjoyed it much. I fucked him in missionary style, doggy, he rode on my cock. Finally I unloaded him. 

• Like 4

Dating apps are sometimes like online gambling: sometimes you hit the jackpot! 
I was alone at the pub, I fired up scruff and there was blank profile “looking for bj now”. He described himself as gl guy. No pics. But 20m away. He said across the road from the pub. He likes “slow and deep sucking”. Sure, I said. 
Crossed the road and walked up 2 flights of stairs and his door was ajar. The room was dark. I heard a voice say “by the window, you eyes will adjust soon”. Well, by the backlight of an outside street lamp I noticed he was naked, legs spread over the arms of a chair and unbelievably hot: in his 30s, blonde hair, covered in tattoos, hairless and amazing muscles with zero fat!  Too good to be true. 
I dropped to my knees, tasted his cock which grew and hardened in my mouth, and went to work. He had on a cockring and his balls were drawn up to meet the ring. Underneath I knew I had access to his taint and hole so occasionally licked a bit lower. Yes, he loved that and promptly turned over in the chair and presented his hairless, welcoming hole to me. Yumm. 
After a thorough and deep rimming he flipped over again, grabbed my head and slowly fucked my mouth, slow and deep like he said. Pretty soon I got my reward: more salty than sweet and he allowed me to hold his cock in my throat for another minute. 
“Thanks mate, that was awesome, did you cum?” He said. 
I hadn’t, but I intend too next time, should I be so lucky. 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

4 hours ago, montyd said:

“Thanks mate, that was awesome, did you cum?” He said. 

Nice guy!

I've discovered that a lot of the Faceless profiles on apps are "VGL"* and just want sex.  I say "VGL" in quotes b/c beauty in the eye of the beholder, but I mean based on GQ magazines or whatever stereotypes, lol. Point is you were there and he was thankful! 🙂

• Upvote 1

I was in Dallas these pass two weeks my goal was to take 20 loads a day ended up only being about 10 loads a day! I was posting every where to get my loads .. my hole was so wet with cum and it smelled like it to! I kept all my loads inside me. When the guys would pull there dicks out it would be full of cum I would suck right off.. I love taking as many loads as possible bareback only is the only way. My tattoo says it all bareback cUmdump 

2BAE47C4-F75F-4BA3-9040-8BF225147602.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, TsSelenalopezxx said:

I was in Dallas these pass two weeks my goal was to take 20 loads a day ended up only being about 10 loads a day! I was posting every where to get my loads .. my hole was so wet with cum and it smelled like it to! I kept all my loads inside me. When the guys would pull there dicks out it would be full of cum I would suck right off.. I love taking as many loads as possible bareback only is the only way. My tattoo says it all bareback cUmdump 

2BAE47C4-F75F-4BA3-9040-8BF225147602.jpeg

Such a sexy tranny faggot ass 😍

This week I was taking loads in an anon style hotel.  I already had  3 loads in when a young twink guy hit me up horny.   He really wanted to just jack off....but I know we've all heard that before.     He was close and 5 minutes later he walked in the door.   He was so cute and innocent....lol.    I sucked him hard, and he kept asking about the guys who had fucked me earlier and how many loads I had in me.    He was ready to fuck!  He had a nice long skinny pecker...and asked me to push some cum out on his cock.    After he blew his load in the mix....he was about to duck out when he noticed his shoe was full of Jizz!!!   He commented that I has a massive cumdumpster and went to his car carrying his shoes!   I think the volume of spunk freaked him out.   Such a waste of seed, but thanks for the compliment!

• Piggy 2

Saw my Daddy last night, we went straight up to the bedroom and talked for an hour or so. Started making out and he was licking and sucking my neck and getting me really hot. I got undressed and he went for my cock. He loves sucking and playing with my little guy and I was jacking his hard thick cock at the same time. Next he has me suck his dick and I go to town, choking and gagging myself on his fat dick, making an absolute mess everywhere. Then he tells me he wants me to lick Daddy's sweaty hole. I get my tongue deep inside and suck on his slightly musky ass making him moan and even harder. Now, I'm desperate to get his dick inside me so I get on my back and he starts fingering me while playing with my dick. He starts working his dick inside me, nice and gentle at first to get me used to it. After a couple minutes of some good, rough pounding, I start begging for his load and for him to breed Daddy's hole. He starts fucking harder and deeper, pulling all the way out and going right back in. His eyes roll back as he unloads a massive load deep inside my ass. But he doesn't stop there, he keeps going and drops another load inside almost immediately. I had so much cum inside of me when he was done. 

I just took 2 loads from a man in his daughters bed, dressed in his daughters high school uniform AND her panties and bra, wearing a wig of her hair and even her perfume. he had me call him dad not daddy and he called me by her name. I sucked his cock, he fucked my throat, he fucked his first load into me doggystyle, then he pissed down my throat and fucked me again missionary while strangling me and spitting in my face and I said "please cum inside my pussy dad" and he blasted his load in me 

• Like 1

Yesterday afternoon, not a partner but someone I met on fabguys, now my social bubble, did the usual dirty texts before hand talking about bb and agreed we’ll definitely go safe....

Of course, while he was lying on the bed I’d got his nipples working, his dick rock hard and I asked what would happen if I slid on bb, he said if you do that I’m not gonna stop you, I poured some lube on his dick and slid on, I rode him until I was sweating, he then pushed me off his dick, bent me over and told me to go idle, I did while he gave me the pounding of a lifetime, he cum right in me, then we spooned, then I went home to wank

Nothing says Happy Valentine's Day like waking up with a cock getting pushed into me and his hand around my neck. A fb stayed over last night. 40's 6'2 250lbs hairy beast of an alpha top, and really dominant and verbal. I fell asleep last night with a plug holding his load in. I woke up this morning to that getting pulled out and replaced with his thick cock and not enough spit.  He loves to choke when he's pounding. He pushed me on my stomach and proceed to rail me hard pushing my face into the pillow.  He pumped his load into me, put the plug back in, and left.  I still have a raging hard from not cumming last night or this morning. I'm definitely just a hole to him and that makes it that much hotter. My hole is sore worn out and used, but I want me. Since I started bottoming again, I can't get enough of getting bred. I think he's definitely mind-fucking with me trying to turn me into his personal cumdump and I'm loving it.

• Like 2

I got 7 anonymous loads last night, which was impressive given how cold it is in Chicago. I was blindfolded and ass up from 6-11 pm and never saw a single one of my breeders

Did my weekly visit to the heath last night. Looked a bit quiet when I got to the bushes near Jack Straws saw a black guy with his cock out would have been rude to have left it hanging. After sucking him for a while he held my head and pumped his spunk down my throat he thanked me and left. My hole now needed raw cock made my way down the path few guy’s there but needed the fuck tree. After 5mins I got to the opening one sub bent over being fucked with a small group watching I went to his side dropped my joggers hole was pre lubed. After a min the top fucking him started playing with my hole he then moved over to my hole and began tag fucking us. Another top went straight inside the other sub and the top stayed in me after a few mins he grabbed me and pumped his seed inside me and walked away not long after one of the other watchers came didn’t last long but that doesn’t bother me I want multiple cocks but the spunk is all I need. After he’d finished the other sub was sucking one of the guy’s there was a guy in a balaclava at the bin I moved over and felt his bulge hard and thick pushed my head down and savoured his bulge through his jock before hungrily sucking him not long after he pushed me over the bin and rammed straight inside me began furiously fucking me he then unloaded then make me suck him dry his cock was glistening with the other loads so no issues licking if from him. When I got up the other dub had gone but there was a chav looking type and a guy still around. Went back to the tree the chav type came up nothing special but got his load. After a break there was few guy’s just walking around. There was a sub being fucked and 2 guy’s watching him I bent over the log in the dark area making sure I dropped my joggers so his mate could see almost straight away he or his mate came over played with my hole a bit till he was hard and gave a really good fuck the best of the night so far he lasted a good 15mins before I felt a good few squirts counted 7 by the time he pulled out. Didn’t hear anyone and can’t see much in that area so was getting up when a hand on my shoulder lowered me down made me suck him his cock tasted off ass and spunk maybe the top fucking the other sub he got me up and went straight inside after unloading which was a little bit he told me he’d already emptied his balls. When he left I waited a bit but no sound went to the other side the sub was still there I went over and felt his ass felt like he’d been filled a few times dropped down and got my tongue straight inside his tasty hole got as much as I could before moving on. Back at the fuck tree few guy’s around but I went back and had another 4 loads over the next hour. Went and sat down watching around most guy’s just walking around one black guy stopped came over and got his cock out began to suck he was beer can thick was hoping he’d be unloading in my ass after enjoying his meat he got me over the log and eased himself inside me couple of mins later a guy came to the other side of the log and got me to suck him after the black guy finished he got over the log and rammed his meat I remembered him from a few weeks ago rough and bruta after a good 10mins without a word said he grabbed my hips and shot a huge load inside me soon as he was out another one was straight in never heard another guy so after he filled me went quiet again was now 5am in the next couple of hours I had another 4 loads. Having another walk through I was filled by another guy saw a dog walker in the spaced out area I know what some of them are here for. Within 5mins he was balls deep inside me fucking hard and fast until he gave me his load. One last walk around was empty so I left fully satisfied and with a extremely full hole for me to enjoy at home 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6