Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Got a reply to one of my personals ads this morning, the guy said he was a Hairy well built & hung married Algerian guy looking for a discreet fuck. He didn't have any pics but was sure I'd like him but if not I could send him away with no hard feelings.  I replied to him asking when he was free to come over and he said he could be here for 2pm. 

He arrived on time and he was right, I definitely liked what I saw!  As he came in I said " Well built is a bit of an understatement!" He laughed, he's a 6' tall hairy huge bodybuilder! 

We wastes no time and headed to the bedroom, stripped and I go down to worshipping his huge hairy muscles and huge 9" cut cock with my hands and mouth while he probed my cunthole with his fingers then his tongue till he was ready to fuck.  He told me to get on all fours, I got in position, head down arse up which he liked and started rubbing his pre cum on my hole then started to ease it in.  

Once in he started trusting deep in me gradually getting harder & faster, it felt so good especially when he was fucking me with most guys maximum force and it was obvious he had plenty of power left in reserve! After a good 10 to 15 minutes he pulled out and flipped me on my back, as he got between my legs he asked what the pipe was on my bedside table. I told him what it was & said smoking it enhanced sex and prolonged it.  He asked if he could try it, I said it depended on when his wife would be expecting him home.  He said she wouldn't be expecting him cos they'd had an argument and he was staying at the gym that he owns.  I grabbed the pipe and lighter, held it for him & lit it.  He took a big puff and blew his cloud in my face, I inhaled deeply and told him I was going to do a blow back with him.  I took my big puff, my lips met his and I blew my cloud into his mouth and he retuned it to me. I put the pipe back and we kissed as it kicked in, he was now hyper aroused and had me back on my back legs apart with my knees by my ears, he plunged his dick in me and plowed me so hard and rough I was growling with sheer pleasure! He raided me hard for a good 20 minutes before blowing his load in me. As his dick pumped his big load in me I climaxed and blew my load.  We've been puffing and fucking all afternoon and evening & he's planted 6 loads deep in my pussy, the last was half an hour ago. I was sucking his dick post breeding then his big hairy balls. I then lifted his balls as he lay back on the edge of the bed with his feet on the floor. I started licking behind his balls working my way down to his hairy hole. As my tongue flicked on the edge of his hole he groaned and lifted his legs holding them back and giving my tongue full access to his hole.  After a few minutes I teased his hole with my dick & told him i wanted to fuck him, he was up for it and is currently douching his arse as I wait rock hard in anticipation! ;0P

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

There is a park near me in Detroit that is popular for cruising. Parked where there were several cars and walked in using other into woods. First guy I saw was running his cock and he knew I was a pussy bottom.  I walked over and stroked his cock and he pushed me down to suck his cock.  He immediately started playing with my hole so I pushed my shorts down. He turned me around and started fucking me against a tree and then he said hold on somebody’s coming. So we both kind of stood up. So my back is to the second guy and I am looking at the first guy who is nodding and motioning him to come over. And then he tells me I guess you’re getting it in both of your holes. Before he came over the first guy told me get back to sucking his cock and pull my pants down. Then he waved the second guy over.  I suck the first guys cock as the second guy walked up and shoved his cock in me. They took turns flipping me back and forth until they both dumped their loads in me.  So I pulled my pants up and turn to walk away and this black guy had been watching. He was sitting there just stroking his cock And without saying anything basically said I am next. So I walked over to him and slid my pants down as I stroke his cock. So I sucked his cock just for a minute while he played with my wet cunt then he said it’s time to get in that pussy boy. So I turned around and he had a big cock but it went in pretty easily in my drooling pussy. He ended up dumping his load in me and immediately walked away. I went back to my car with cum running down my leg shorts nice and wet with their cum. Will be back there tomorrow to take loads.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2

Spring has sprung here in the midwest, and I got my cumdump on for the first time in ages! 4 Loads in:

2PM - A guy I've been chatting with on the apps for a few months finally agreed to actually meat up. Nice average guy, beard, tatts, a little hairy, bald and a nice average cock with a hot upcurve. He dropped by, we made out, thirty minutes later he came in my ass!

8PM - the other day I hit up a fuckbud I hadn't seen in a while, see if he was free any of the days I was free. He suggested tonight. He lives across town and I always go to him. Hot above average grower cock, on the thicker side. He messaged me and I debated if I really wanted to go see him, after all I had gotten bred earlier. I took one for the team and am so glad I did. I arrived the same time UberEats arrived for his neighbor, and it was a touch awkward as he has to come down to open the door to his building up. I get on my knees to suck him, and not long after he wants to slide in. He pounds me good and hard. He said he couldn't stop from cumming, and wanted to last longer! I didn't tell him I had been bred earlier as he said he doesn't like sloppy seconds. I checked before going and my ass was still pretty wet from the earlier fuck so maybe he likes it more than he knows.

After I get back home I go into an area that there's some car cruising near where I live. Unfortunately nothing much is going on. Two guys obviously were getting it on. I texted a regular bud, and hit a few guys up on the apps and was not having any luck. Finally, the bud I texted responded back. I told him I was loaded up, and offered to drop by.

9:30PM I park near my buds place, and he leaves the door open. He's my buddiest fuckbuds, always wants sloppy seconds when I offer it, always open to groups, seems to always find a third, he's double penetrated me more than anyone else etc. He's another average cock, and is always fully loaded, sometimes multiple loads. He drops his pants and is rock, hard, I get down to service, he bends me over the bed after a few minutes. One thing with his cock, I can ALWAYS feel him cumming. His cock pulses so hard when he shoots, there is NEVER a doubt. He also cums faster than he wanted. Tonight he didn't do multiple loads, was wham bam thank you man. 

As I'm leaving his place I notice I got a  hit back on one of the apps from another guy I had messaged earlier. He lives only two blocks from my friend, but I have to go the opposite direction to get my car. I've played with this guy twice before, the first time was years ago and then he didn't seem to be interested. The second time was last month, and I didn't realize it was him when he hit me up until he gave me the apartment info and I recognized the name. I tell him I just left a buds with a load in me, he responds back with an invite.

10PM I park in front of his building, buzz in and head up to his apartment. His cock is similar to the 8PM cock, a little above average thick. He's waiting for me naked when I get there, and I get on my hands and knees and suck his rock hard thicker cock. He gets up after several minutes, comes around to my ass and shoves in me. He fucks me longer than the last two buds combined, and I can just feel their cum dripping out of my ass the entire time. When he's about to cum he starts grunting, takes a hit of poppers and unloads in my ass!

I head out, and decide its time to go home. If one of my other buds had been on, I could have gotten a fifth load in as he also lives by the last 2 guys. Then again, I don't want to be greedy 😁

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

After that hot quickie I reported about last time, I was horny as I woke up but I didn’t have time either for a handjob. I was horny all day and want to find a fuck for the night. One if my regular fuckbuddies texted me that he was horny too. Surprisingly he wanted a moresome. It was surprising because he prefers to fuck only with me. Our mutual friends, a kinky couple were also horny, so they invited us to visit them. We did so. My mate is a belly hairy 41 years old guy, sexy and handsome versatile. The couple is with a bearded slim guy with big cock. He is a thirty something top. His boyfriend is a cute tall late twink, with nice cock, bubble butt. Fortunately he is versatile. When we arrived, they were naked. We immediately dropped off our clothes and started to chitchat. The top and my mate went to do something (not having sex) while we started kissing with the twink guy. After a couple of minutes I bent him over to the wall and licked his hole to totally nasty and was deep in him. I fucked him for a while when he wanted to change. I stepped into his place, palms on the wall, my ass was pushed back and first his tong and after a while his cock were  in me. During our fuck we recognised the  sound of slapping bodies, which marked that the other two finished the nonsex activity. We took a break at the same time. The couple went out to the balcony to smoke a cigarette. We continued the fuck, first I fucked my mate, then he fucked me and we changed again. When the twink came back I proposed to make a train. He was the bottom, my mate in the middle and I fucked him. Then we changed and I was getting in the middle, finally I changed with the bottom. After a break again the twink started to fuck my mate. We continued that threesome with the lowest down. Somehow we were in a discomforting position and I couldn’t continue his fuck being fucked myself too. So, I started to eat his hole. I gave him a nice rim job while my mat was fucking my hole. Later I pushed my finger into the twink’s hole. It was very loose, so I pushed another finger. His hole was still loose. Hmmm. A third, the fourth finger and OMG my fifth also was in. I didn’t know that my mate realised it or not. He was fucking me hard. And then oops my fist slipped into. It was amazing fistfucking this guy being fucked. The g made his work and a guy fell asleep. I have never seen anybody who was able to fall asleep with a fist in his hole. We continued it for a while when his boyfriend came into the bedroom and we finished. We three went out to the living room and continued the sex. We agreed that we would cum into each other’s mouth. I came first, my mate was the last. While he was sucking me I was sucking the top and we were kissing. While  I was sucking my mate they were kissing. The top was so high that he couldn’t cum. 
Although it was hot, on Sunday I woke up horny again. I went to the apps and tried to find anybody to fuck. Late afternoon a more bottom guy texted me. He was so close, in the same street. I supposed he wanted to be fucked. He said that he and his boyfriend were jerking but only his boyfriend had an orgasm but he. So, he wanted to cum. And he wanted rather to fuck me. As an obedient  slut never refuse to be fucked. I asked an hour to clean up myself. He  came, destroyed my throat first. He pushed his cock so deeply that I started to retch which is almost unusual. After the throat fuck he fucked my hole. It lasted only ten minutes and he apologised for that but compensating for this he unloaded  me with an extra huge amount of loads. 

• Like 3

I hooked up with a stoner cub downtown last night. I made us drinks while he smoked me out. I couldn't keep my hands off his juicy ass for long though. I copped a feel inside his sweatpants while we cuddled on the couch, which quickly escalated to me breeding his ass right there. We went to the bedroom for round two. It was a great time, but I didn't have another load to give him.

My bf let himself in again this morning. He got naked and wrapped himself in my arms. I woke to storms raging outside and my cock chubbing up between his legs. There was some vaseline on the bed table. I smeared it all over my dick, slowly moving my hips around working my cock inside him. I got more aggressive as I came to, pinning him down with one arm and covering his mouth with the other. His ass made me cum in no time and we kicked off the covers violently to cool down.

Met this guy who happens to live only a couple of miles from my house. Drove over and he met me at the front door. Pleasant guy. He is about 6'1" and I'm 5'8". We went to his bedroom and began making out. Soon we were naked and I grabbed his cock which kept growing. We hopped on his bed and made out. I slid on top of him and slid his bare cock inside me. After loosening up a bit we moved to the edge of the bed where he entered me from behind. Holding my hips he fucked me hard and told me he was cumming inside me as I begged for it. Hot as fuck. He unloaded his week load inside me. After puulling out his spunk dribbled down my leg as I felt my ass squishy. He jerked me off until I shot all over.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

Last night grinder hook up. As usual I waited face down pussy up lubed and ready like a good cumdump...pussy up waiting for his big black cock. The picture he sent compared it to a big aerosol can. It looked very big but I figured it is about average for guys that fuck me around here. He told me he didn’t want me to say a word. He got there and I was waiting pussy up...and started fucking me deep but it felt so good. He was taking video. He fucked me like that for a few minutes. Nice and slow and very deep. Seem like this was going to be an awesome fuck. But then his tone and aggression changed. He started pulling it out and stabbing it in very hard. His cock was legitimately 9+ inches. I am short and can take big cock but that is about my limit. He didn’t care and continue to stab his cock into my cunt. For the next 10 minutes or so that’s how he fucked me and I had to pull off a couple of times as it was hitting a painful spot. Each time I would immediately return obediently to put my pussy up for him to abuse some more. He kept telling me to let me in the back of my pussy. Calling me a whore and told me I didn’t know what I was in for. After about 20 minutes my pussy was raw but I loved how he was abusing my cunt. After about 30 minutes I pulled off his cock and crawled to the other side of the bed. He told me to get my cunt back on his cock and finish like a good cumdump. I obediently put my pussy back up as he slapped it hard. Without any more lube he was smashing my hole with that massive cock. It was ecstasy and pain at the same time. I honestly thought I might pass out. He told me I was almost done and basically raped my whole for the next five or 10 minutes as I gave up any resistance. After a total of about 45 minutes he dumped his load deep in my cunt. While he was fucking me he put his phone next to me so I could watch video of it. His cock was white with cream. He finished and walked out. Got a message from him tonight telling me to get ready to get my pussy raped again

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

On 2/7/2021 at 9:56 PM, jaguar62 said:

Hit up a couple buds and we met up Friday.  Me and first bud got there early and commenced BJ, eating ass, and the he mounted me.  2nd guy shows up as first is breeding my ass with his first load.  2nd guy switches out and proceeds to nail me.  The two of them switched back and forth depositing 4 loads.  3rd bud shows up and slides in my sloppy hole and quickly cums.  Next 2 hours the 4 of us switched back and forth with all asses filled with every cock in the room.  In all 4 1/2 hours of raw lust and loads.

I forgot to add, 1st guy about 9" and second 7.5"  They gave me my first really intense long DP.  Wrecked my hole for a week.  Can't wait to do that again with these 2 studs

Two loads from grinder to night was waiting face down ass up the first a latino uncut forced his way in my hole and gave me a solid fuk plunging I and pig then fucked like a rabbit till he dumped his load and left got a glimpse of his thik uncut dik

second load came about an hour later this mixed dude hit me up and dropped by again face down ass up he stripped down shoved some poppers under my and vegans to tease and slide his dik in me  he started pumping and fucked for a while then said take my load you fat pig  as he busted his nut  he was off me and putting his shorts back on and gone ina flash  

so just a happy fat pig with two loads tonight 

On 3/4/2021 at 9:22 AM, chod said:

Woke up at 2pm as you do, and instead of jerking off my morning/arvo wood I went onto Grindr and found a traveller in a hotel up the street from my apartment.

Walked up the road, 5th floor, amazing view of the city from his bed, and a leaky gaping ass that didn't even have the capacity to squeeze my cock anymore. The guy said I was number 6 for the day and boy it sure felt like it, dropped my pants- dry and raw - I slid in balls deep.

Must have been not long after the previous guy because after about 15min of pounding his ass he moved to sit on my dick, and when he got off it there was a pool of cum on my crotch that he dutifully ate back up. Blew my load up his ass like the pig wanted, to mix in with all the others and went on my way

That’s the best kind of ass! 

• Like 1

Took 3 oads last night and dumped 2. 

Started off at some local toilets where I waited naked in the stall and took 2 loads. Then load 3 at a local park. 

Later in the night got a message from this young, slutty boy wanting to take my load In the stairwell of the apartment he lived in with his parents. Got there to find him naked and smashed one into him. 

Final way a guy who took my load in his car. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Woke up horny this morning and got on sniffies for a try and found a. Ok cock wanting to dump a load I accommodated he did a good job of pounding my hole before he started grunting and depositing a nice nut deep in my chub hole. Soon as he muted he was dressed and gone I was just another anon hole lol 

Yesterday I fucked a guy for the first time in over ten years. Since I had exclusively bottomed. Since turning Poz a few weeks ago my mindset has radically changed. Sure, I love being fucked - but I now want to top guys too. 

Sorry for the intro. So, I hooked up with a guy who was cool about bb and my status. Well, he was until it came to it. He got the jitters. Totally understand that. Reassured him - and told him I couldn't wear condoms as I am allergic (which I'm not - just hate them). He relented eventually. 

Feel so horny fucking as a Poz guy. Offered to pull out, but he begged me to cum. I was more than happy to oblige. Feel so good to gift my seed. He obviously enjoyed it too - texted my this afternoon wanting to meet up again!

• Like 7
  • Upvote 4

Couple years ago I went to the pride parade in NYC, I got fucked up and turned into a total piggy with zero care in the world. I wound up at some sex orgy party in a warehouse where I lost all my cloths down to my crotchless booty shorts. I got groped and felt up the whole time and then found myself being used and passed around getting my hole wrecked and flooded. I was sucking dick, swallowing loads, getting loads dumped on my body, on my face and getting fucked all over, all the attention and guys watching me was a huge turn on. I didn’t know what time it was and could care less, all I was concerned about was getting the next load. I left there feeling disgusting and a hot mess, I left there feeling cum running down my inner thighs and only got turned on more. I made my way to rambles in Central Park where I got fucked some more by total strangers 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1