Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Yesterday, one of my fuckbuddies texted me and invited me to visit him. He is a bit more bottom versa guy with awesome butt and nice cock. Not later than I arrived, my cock was deep in his mouth. He gave me a hot blowjob. After a while he went on his knees and offered me his bubble butt. I love his pinky hole and more to put my tongue deep inside it.  When I literally ate his ass, I pushed my thick cock in his hole. I fucked him for long minutes, when he asked some pause. He went to his balcony to smoke a cigarette and he gave me another one. While he was smoking I was sucking his cock. We continued it inside until he wanted to fuck me. 
In the next hours we sucked and fucked each other changing the positions. 
One hour followed by another when he figured out to go outside. We already planned previously to make an outdoor sex. He lives in a new quarter which is still on building. It is very close to the river bank (Danube) and between the houses and the bank there is a park. We headed to the park but because of the construction it was closed with fences. We were a bit disappointed but then an idea came into our mind. We went to the underground garage under his house. We found a place which was separated from the cameras. He pulled out his cock and pushed me down to the cement floor. I sucked him for a while when he pulled me up and went down. After he sucked me a bit and then he turned back and leaned on the wall. I took my cock into him and fucked his hole until he wanted to change. Then I bent over and let him to fuck me. 
Later we went upstairs and continued our play. Next when he went out to the balcony to smoke, I went behind him and pushed my cock in. It was awesome to fuck him there. Then we realised that a woman also in her balcony in the next house. We didn’t know if she realised what we did but it made me hornier. I felt cold, so we went inside. I fucked him forward when I felt close. It is needless to say I wanted to breed him. And then I blow some massive load i him. It made him horny and he fucked me again. 
After it we sucked each other and sometimes he fucked me. I wanted to fuck him again. First I licked his cummy hole and then I pushed my cock in. He wanted my next load  in his mouth.  So when I was close again I pushed out my cock. He turned back get my cock in and swallowed my second load. 

• Like 1

I just got picked up off the street by a straight guys who likes getting blowjobs from my tranny whore mouth. when he parked he was fingering my pussy while I sucked his cock like he always does and he said wait a minute and pulled out a huge cucumber and said "I wanna shove this up your ass and fuck you with it while you blow me. I wanna see how easy your pussy takes it" and then when it slid in me EASILY he said "I should have brought something bigger. I knew you were a loose slut" 

• Haha 1

On 3/30/2021 at 2:52 PM, chipygmalion80 said:

Bare fucked new btm. Faceless profile on Grindr popped up while I was driving and running errands.  Guy sent me a pic of his smooth ass bent over and his addy. I drove over in 15mins. Older white hair, probably 50s, and very slim and smooth. I did pull out and shoot all over his back 🤣 mostly because I wanted to see how much I came. It's been a week so ... My load shot everywhere. All over his sheets too. He said "next time that'll feel great up my hole".

Hate it when guys do that. Like you know we want it. 

• Haha 1

so some anonymous random with an average size was just fucking me on his couch and he was asking me how many cocks I've had in me over the las day or two cause "your sloppy pussy is so fucking loose today" so he grabbed his plunger and shoved the handle up my ass beside his cock so it was "tight enough to get me off you loose fucking whore"

Last night having the day off on Friday I was cruising for loads online. One regular hung aggressive top messaged me and said he would be over in 20 minutes. He said to be ready and have my pussy up. He is a top that loves to get his cock absolutely as deep as possible. And he is a solid 8 inches. So he came over and I was pussy up and ready when he got there. He fucked me hard for 10 or 15 minutes then mounted me and put that not deep in my hole. Just where I like it.

so then about an hour after he left a top who visits periodically messaged me and said he was in town. He is a legitimate 9+ inches. Sexy as fuck and in great shape. He came over and fucked my pussy hard for about 50 minutes. Lots of poppers and was in fucking back hard. Took several videos. Ended up putting his load deep in me.  After he left I basically curled up on my bed and moaned for about the next half hour. I thought to myself that was one of the best fucks ever but I can’t take that beating regularly so may not be able to see him again. So now today after he sends me the videos I am hoping to put my pussy up for him again tonight.

FF969846-4C9C-49E1-9857-A8D64A6D3459.png

28FB4BEA-EF00-4E48-9F62-25DCA17803AB.png

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Two weeks ago I set myself a goal of 40 loads in two weeks. 
first day off I got a few loads from buddies and then headed to the sauna (wet on Wellington) Melbourne Australia, I had already gotten 3 loads I arrived at the dark room and got on my knees a few minutes later a guy started to finger my hole, he asked how many loads? I said three! He said want mine? 
I said no load refused! 
his cock felt big but as my hole was used n cummy it slid in easy a few pumps and he grunted and gave me his load. He left I never saw him. 
I was wandering around cum leaking out of my hole I saw a hot guy he motioned me to a room. He said let’s entertain all the guys outside, I got that he wanted me to be vocal. His cock was long but not thick. 
I was making all the right noises loudly saying breed me add your load to my cummy hole he was so pounding me hard. The guys outside knew what was going on he dumped his load in me as I begged him to breed me. He climbed off me as he left two guys came in and closed the door. They spit roasted me tag teamed me I was tasting me ass juices on thier cocks. They positioned me so I sat on one cock the other entered from behind and I was being double fucked. They both shot in me. Called me a slutty whore and left as I got up to go out of the cubicle I encountered a tall muscular bear his hand pushed my chest back into the room I looked down at his cock to see a biohazard tattoo on his upper thigh his cock was big rock hard almost as thick as a beer can. He told me to get on all fours with no warning he slammed his cock in me pounded me like the slutty cumdump pig I am he was rough and held me down. He pushed me down on my stomach him on top his arm around my throat. I heard him say want my poz load? Beg for it! I said breed me please no load refused. He grunted and bred me. I wandered looking for more but realized the rest of the guys didn’t want my cummy ass. 
the next day I was going through Grindr and came across a guy that I’d played with before. I asked was he interested. 
last time he was pretty rough he said was it ok if him and his mate both used me. 
I was around in a shot. 
both took turns using my ass for the first hour they said did I want more ? I said no load refused! I was at their place for 4 hours during that time they had been on Grindr pimping me out I took 6 more loads from 6 strangers. I had a hood on with only my mouth open. 
over the next 8 days I took a further 10 loads 

This week I have Wednesday Thursday Friday off work and I have 5 loads lined up and visiting a sauna on Friday 

my goal is 15 more loads 

melb guys let me know if you want to add your loads 

1A58025C-21A1-47CB-9259-D2E2F0A38B2E.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Piggy 3

March 14, my birthday, old fuck buddy invited me to a cabin he rented in the mountains in CO and we went from handsy to breeding in the hot tub. It was a gay bear themed cabin and the welcome handbook encourage nude hot tubbing because “swimsuits contain soaps which can damage the system”.

maybe they had cameras set up, we didn’t notice. They got air b&b tenants and a free show 

• Piggy 1

After a Saturday night of partying with myself, Sunday was dedicated to taking as much cum up my ass as possible. 

The guys here in Athens here aren't as open about their status as in other countries. But with 10 separate guys shooting inside me, I'm pretty sure I'll have a good mix of poz and neg loads in there.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

After a toned down Easter lunch, I was visited by my now 30-yr old Filipino fuckbud out for a walk and a coffee in the neighborhood. He really wanted to meet for a quick bj and kisses. In less than 15 mins, I got a huge creamy load down my throat and hot kissing afterwards. A cummy Easter to all! 

• Like 1

Got this pic along with a text this morning on my way to work from my regular BBC Stud. He said he had some morning wood that needed attending and I better get my bitch ass over and take care of it. I was almost to work but I hadn’t seen him in 3 weeks so I didn’t even have to think. I quickly made a U turn, called my office and told them I would be late then quickly drove to his apartment. I walked up to his door and he opened it already fully naked and ready to go. He dragged me inside and right to the bedroom. He sternly told me to get my faggot ass naked and I did as fast as I could. As soon as I was naked I crawled up onto the bed and worshiped his beautiful cock, balls and ass. After 20 minutes of sucking his big cock and balls and eating his ass he told me to get face down and open my faggot ass.

He then got behind me, lubed up and proceeded to shove his entire cock4E35659C-4AAF-42BD-BB6D-CE2505B8DF5B.thumb.png.af026c66a724cb9cca543a4f0a204c53.png into me balls deep with no mercy and believe me it hurt like hell. He was tearing my ass up good! He fucked me hard for another 20 mins or so before he shot a huge load into my guts rolled off, then made me suck his cock clean. Then I got dressed and headed out. I just got to work 15 min ago, I can barely sit down and I have cum still leaking out but I’m one happy bitch right now  😊 

On 2/15/2021 at 8:09 PM, BiAggieGuy said:

Last night was wasting time, waiting for the snowmageddon to hit, and decided I check out Grindr.  Guy showing real close to me was looking so I hit him up.  He didn't respond so I looked a bit more, didn't see anyone online that caught my eye, and put the phone down.  About half an hour later, he responded and he exchanged messages.  He wanted to know if I could host, because he didn't want his girlfriend to find out.  She was stuck out of town due to the weather.  Usually I don't hook up with guys who's gf doesn't know what he's doing, but being horny sometimes overrides all.  Besides, he was totally my type; 19, slim, smooth, nice ass, and hung.  Asked him what he wanted to do and he just wanted to top (his profile said vers).  While I would have eventually given in, I was not going to give up a chance to tap that sweet ass.  I told him I wanted to fuck him as well and we had to play bareback, even though his profile says safe only.

I guess he let his dick get the best of him because he came over.  I let him use my stuff to get ready and we hopped in the shower. He was so much hotter than his pictures; I was totally in lust.  While in the shower, lots of oral and I rimmed him ass and had him moaning like a bitch.  I don't think he's ever been tongue fucked like that.

Finally got him to the bedroom for another hour or so of making out and foreplay until there was no resistance to my raw dick sliding up his ass.  After fucking him for what seemed like another hour, I mounted him and dumped a massive load up his ass.  I think I must have shot at least a dozen spurts balls deep into him.  I told him to stay ass up after I pulled out so I could grab a butt plug and seal him up.  I didn't want a load that size leaking out.  I think he finally realized he has just fucked bare and been bred, but didn't resist being plugged, much.

Afterwards I let him fuck me including ass to mouth whenever we changed positions; something he hadn't experienced either and really liked it.  He eventually dumped his load in me.  We stayed in bed, making out until I told him I wanted to fuck him again and he could fuck me as well.  I did my tired and true method of rather than fucking him on round 2, having a long, sensual love making session.  Teen bois seem to love that with older guys.  Anyway, he ended up getting load number two and then fucked me again; also wanting to make it sensual.

He was going to leave, but even just walking to the apartment complex down the street would have been dangerous so I told him to stay the night.  Besides, there was plenty of time for more sex.  We fucked one more time, this time I got him to try ass to mouth since he saw how much I liked doing it.  He was the typical first timer; acted a bit grossed out, but eventually sucked my cock balls deep after it came right out of his ass.

This morning we fucked two more times before he finally left.  He's going to become a regular because he clearly liked the raw dick and ass, and I am totally in lust for him.  Hopefully he'll be a regular for the next 3-4 years.  I have no doubt he's going to be a bareback boi from now on.  I've invited him to the next orgy I host later this month so I can introduce

So hot!!! Any follow up stories on this guy?

Sunday night I hooked up with an anon cum dump who was taking all summers at a motel. He had a big hairy ass so just what I needed. When I got to his room there were 2 men there before me. One was fucking him and the other naked and hard, masturbating and waiting his turn. The man fucking him was grunting like a bull, telling the cum dump to beg for his load - which he did - then the top pumped his seed  inside him. He pulled out and the dude in front of me mounted him and started to fuck him. I was fukkin solid and stroking my cock watching him fuck. He too shot his load and pulled out, turned to me and saw "enjoy my load - he's got  ton of sperm in him. I shoved my cock in his hole and, fuck, he was full of seed. As I fucked, the other dude's sperm leaked out over my balls then I shot my load in to him - I was the 7th man to breed him that night.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1

Monday evening in the steam room at Bay City Sauna . Spit roasted with the 9" cock of a guy sitting on the top bench, down my throat to his balls, and a white 8" UC cock balls deep in my hole blasting it's seed into me.