Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I haven’t hooked up much lately but was extra horny yesterday.  My wife went to visit her dad, so I got online.  I was chatting with a fellow cumdump who felt like topping.  While I love the idea of being bred by a cumdump, the reality doesn’t always work, as, like me, many bottoms have a hard time getting hard.   This guy was a handsome younger bear.  He asked that I be ass up and ready.  I like to meet guys in my shed as I’m reluctant to bring them in the house.  So I was bent over my bike in my shed, and he arrives.  He had a hard time getting hard.  I blew him for a bit and he got fairly hard, but still had a hard time getting in me.  He finally managed to get the head of his small dick in and I could barely feel it.  He started fucking me. I usually like to squeeze the cock in my ass with my ass muscles, but was afraid it would push out his head!  I finally started to feel him get properly hard and it was feeling pretty good for a little dick.  After about 10 minutes, he blew his load up my ass.  

Right after, I had another cumdump guy come over.  He’s a big bear of a guy that has bred me before.  He’s evasive about his status and doesn’t list it on any of his profiles.  He claims he is negative, but hasn’t been tested in years so who knows.  While he’s mostly a bottom, he has no problem getting hard.  I met him in my shed and sucked him hard, then  presented my ass.  He shoved his small, but nicely thick, dick up my ass and started stroking.  Normally he only lasts about 30 seconds, but he edged himself by slowing down.  He did this for about a minute, then started fucking me like mad and blew his questionable status load up my ass.  

I couldn’t find anyonre else so called it a day.  I’d sure love to feel a big cock up my ass soon!  Any hung guys in the San Jose area, especially poz guys, want to breed my big ass?

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

It was a sunny but cold day and I was feeling horny.

I’d finished 3 night shifts and after my nap, needed to get out and about. I showered and douched and was getting my poppers etc when I got a message on fab guys from my regular Fuck buddy. He was horny and in the mood..

This lad is a total top, he only accommodates and its always a 5 minute job. Not that I mind as he deposits a big load, every time.

I drove to his apartment in the city, he buzzed me in and I sniffed some poppers as I climbed to his tenement. As is the usual scenario, I entered his apartment, turned round just at the door, removed by bottom half and knealed on the floor. He gets behind me and inspects my lubed up hairy arsehole before ramming his rock hard rod into me.

Now this lad isn’t huge, but he’s always hard and is a big cummer. I push back which he likes, pushing him over the edge and he squirts multiple reams of thick, sticky cum into my receptive arse. I dress and leave with not a word said between the two of us. Walking back to my car I can feel his cum leaking out of me, which only makes me hornier.

Wanting more, I drove to a cruising site on the edge of the city. It’s a bit of a drive but usually worth it. When I arrive, there is a few cars parked so I was hopeful. I walked to the cruisy spot by the wind turbine and did a lap, with nobody to be seen. Feeling disheartened, I thought I’d check once more and spotted a tall, young lad heading towards the bushes. I skirted round so we would meet in the middle and I could check him out.

I found the lad standing next to a chubby, hairy, Middle Eastern chap, maybe mid 30’s. I love hairy men, so I got to work on his 7 inch cock that he was stroking. He loved being sucked but that wasn’t what I was after, so I reversed to offer my cummy hole. He declined the offer so I got back to sucking him off. 

Meantime, the young lad was watching us, stroking his impressive 8 incher. He was standing behind me as I was sucking the hairy lad. I pushed out some of the cum so he’d know I’d been bred.

I reversed onto his cock, and he started pumping me. The hairy lad was more turned on, telling him to breed me, which he did over the next few minutes. I heard him gasp as he came in my sloppy cunt, feeling the contractions of his cock

The hairy lad was getting close. I turned around, ready to offer my freshly bred hole for sloppy thirds. This was enough to push him over the edge, he wanked himself off and came over my back and hole. Both lads left with a smile on their faces.

I pushed as much cum from my back into my hole before heading back to my car, enjoying the sensation of 3 loads dribbling down my leg. I was super horny by the time I got home, so enjoyed the next half hour wanking and letting the cum slowly leak out. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Been ill recently which has kept me indoors for the last couple of weeks so today I've horny af! 

Text a couple of regulars but no one was about so this evening I was onto grindr. Changes my profile name to 'raw now' and waited to see what cropped up. Almost immediately got sent a few pics of a thick, dark, raw cock with a shiney purple end. Swapped a few pics and he sent ones of him balls deep and raw in a smooth white bottom. Soon after I'm making my way to his flat. Indian guy and his cock was even nicer in real life. Super hard and veiny with real shiney smooth skin, almost felt like plastic and it was awesome to suck on. 

He didn't rim but I didn't mind, my hole was ready as I'd been riding my dildo for about an hour before I head out. He lined his cock up and pushed inside, hit some poppers and enjoyed the ride until his pace picked up and he blew what felt like big load in my hole. He then tried to wank me off but I cum either being fucked or fucking so it was a waste of time but I let him for a while before I told him to shove his soft cock in my mouth...i wanted another load. Didn't take long before he wax hard again so I turned around and bent over the couch. He slid in real easy as my hole was slick from before. I talked filth to him as he fucked me, asked if he enjoyed fucking my cummy hole. Again he didn't last long and blew again. Now my hole was a real mess..i needed more. Made my excuses and left. 

Jumped on the motorway to a busy cruising spot, plenty of cars there when I arrived. I jumped out the car and headed into the woods. It was very dark and took a while for my eyes to adjust.  Soon figures started to appear out the dark but no one was biting. I spent about half hour exploring but apart from 3 lads getting sucked not much was happening. I decided to try the other side of the wood again and came across 2 guys wanking each other. I went to join them taking my cock out. One of the guys had a nice rock hard, thick cock the other was semi hard about 5" tops. As we wanked each other the hung guy felt the top of my jeans by my arse so I pulled them right down so he knew and I hoped he'd feel further down and feel my cummy hole. Thankfully he did and you could tell it excited him. He started working his fingers in pulling cum out and smearing it on my cheeks. I turned round and bent over, I felt his cock at my hole and in he slid. Fuck I love getting fucked when I'm already loaded, the feeling is insane. I huffed poppers and I was heaven, holding onto a tree while the other guy held my cock. I was so turned on u came without the guy even tossing me, just the feeling of that cock working in all that spunk sent me over the edge. I run my fingers over my bell end and ate as much of the cum as I could. I felt him start to pound me and tense up and unload more in me. He then pulled out and the smaller guy pushed his semi hard cock in. It still felt good and I was still rock hard despite cumming, I started to wank myself furiously and felt another load build as the smaller guys pace started to quicken. He shot and pulled out but I was too far gone to stop so stayed bent over as they zipped up and I blasted a load over the floor as they were leaving. 

Zipped up alone in the dark and walked back to the car, well satisfied. My cheeks were slick with cum and as I sit here and write this, the boxers I'm sat in are a mess, damp with 3 guys cum and my own. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

A solid mild straight guy who likes my boy body a little more than "straight" permits. Hung like a horse and he tells me he s the smallest in the family. I want to fuck this mans whole family. Every brother, uncle, all their fathers and their fathers father. Every big monster cock I want it. Especially as good as he fucks my shit up. Orgasms dont satisfy me. It has to hurt by the time you dump your load. You know that deep,  deep spot. Beat that shit turn it inside out and leave it battered and bruised. Just plaster it with that hot healing jizz. Thats what he does to my shit. And he cums back to back.  And he'll back for seconds in an hour. Round 2 is always better. I love my nasty life.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Another night of bathhouse fun with my man last night!

so we decide to go hit up the bathhouse last night and when we drive up the parking lot is packed. We get the rooms and towels, and go get naked. Walk around and see plenty of good looking guys cruising. One room with the door open, and a daddy sucking off another daddy. But we keep going, looking for some cock to suck ourselves and find ourselves in the steam room. About 12 guys in there, and a hot black guy on his knees servicing a decent white cock. My man and I get our cocks out and watch with everyone else til the black guy gets a nice surprise in his mouth.

We all sit there for a bit , and I can tell my man is interested in the black guy next to him so I nudge him over to him. He takes his place on his knees in front of him and gets to work, sucking his cock, licking his balls. That’s when a Hispanic guy with a furry chest sits down across from us to watch. I LOVE a nice Hispanic cock, so I drop to my knees without even the okay from my man and pop his cock in my mouth. He’s half chub but start moaning loudly and gross to full size - I’d say about 9 inches and thick. He’s moaning loudly when my man taps me on the shoulder and says he wants to switch so I scoot over to the black man. His cock isn’t as big, but the scent and taste of sweat is stronger and invigorating. I sit there and suck his cock, rub his hole, and play with his nipples until he’s close and pulls me off unfortunately. And that’s when I notice my man sitting next to him watching - he made the big Hispanic cock cum. Well I kept trying to suck off the black man while my man and the crowd watched but he never would cum, so we decided to go cool off in the pool.

After cooling off, I saw the Hispanic guy walk back in the steam room. And I wanted his cum this time. So we went back in and I dropped to my knees. His cock was soft but I was determined and kept sucking as he got harder and harder and my man watched. Finally, after a long while of sucking, and him shoving my mouth all the way down on his monster, I got my reward. He got up and left and I sat next to my man as a hot daddy came up and dropped to his knees for us, swapping back and forth sucking us both while we made out until we eventually came down his throat. 

• Like 4

• Moderators

Twenty years ago or so, I hooked up with this hot blonde frat boy. He had an adorable baby-face and a hot skinny body. His dick was above average but just a bit. I can still remember the kid-on-Christmas-morning look he had on his face when I told him he could cum inside my hole. It was just a pump and dump, but he kept coming back. I probably took 100 or more loads from him over a few years - all quick  pump and dumps. Around the same time I met my husband, he finally fucked up and got his girlfriend pregnant, so that was the end of our being fuckbuddies. 

When my husband and I opened our relationship ten years ago,  I ran into him again on the apps. We tried to hook up a few times including a threesome with my husband, but it never seemed to click. Mostly, he seemed nervous about causing jealousy in my relationship. 

Since my husband died, my old fuckbuddy and I  have talked online about meeting again. He is often passing through my area because his mom lives nearby. He insists he cannot sneak away when he is staying at her house. I have been telling him to hit me up on his way into town before he sees his mom; I told him I still don’t mind a pump and dump. Friday afternoon, he finally took me up on this. 

We only work half-days on Fridays at my university, so when he hit me up around 3:00 PM, I was hanging out at my house. We chatted for a bit. He was complaining about his rough day. I asked if dumping a load in my ass would make it better. He said it would, but he is all hot and sweaty and won’t have much time. I told him that didn’t matter. He said he would be here in 20 minutes. I jumped in the shower for a quick clean out. 

He arrived, and I saw him in person for the first time in 10 years. The baby face he hated at 20 is really working for him at 40; he looked a lot younger. He has a bit of a dad bod, but it looked good on him . We got naked and climbed on the bed. Things just clicked from the get-go. We remembered all of each other’s spots from back in the day. He knew just how to work my nips, and I knew all the right spots on his cock. We had a couple of minutes of intense foreplay before he rolled me onto my belly and slicked up my hole. He slid in quickly and forcefully, but he knew just how to open me up so it felt great. He pumped steadily for several minutes and then bred me. It was really hot taking a load from him again after at least a 16-year hiatus. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 6

I don’t know why but after I had a all night long session with a top fuckbuddy, I couldn’t find anybody to fuck with me. It happened last weekend (a week ago) and after the next days I wanted to find anybody because on Tuesday I got my vaccine. So, I supposed that I wouldn’t be able to have sex. And I was right, the vaccine knocked me out for days. However, at the weekend I became horny again. I had lots of conversations with guys but the excuses were coming. It’s too late, too far, etc. 
I had given up, when one of my fuckbuddies texted me. I complained him how these unsuccessful conversations were frustrating and the only thing I wanted was a thick and huge cock and a big load in my ass. He replied that he was eager for a hot tight ass.  My answer was a question: should we meet? Fuck yes he replied. 

This is a very verbal fuckbuddy. He is younger than me with almost 20 years, normally he is very shy and polite, but during sex he becomes a top animal. He was waiting me naked with his hardon. I just stepped into his apartment he started his verbal: So, bitch you’ve come for this dick. Say, how you want that cock. Suck that cock. Is your ass hungry. Your slutty hole needs being fucked. And so one, and so forth. And it’s needless to say that I replied in the similar style. Please fuck my hungry hole. Fuck me until you unload me. Give your thick and big cock. Give me your hot jism. 

And he did it careless and long until he literally destroyed my hole. Finally he unloaded me long. Yes it lates minutes. It was extremely exciting to feel his cock was pulsating in my hol and pumping his load. I asked him to make a picture of my unloaded hole but You couldn’t see it because his jizm was still deep in me. I went home and I let it absorb. It has gone only today morning   

• Like 4

Been a while since I posted. Being bred by a Latin top now. At first I been going to his house for regular blowjobs, very convient and close. I asked him for a while if he would fuck me but only wanted head.. recently I went on vac and was gone for a few weeks.. when I returned I texted him and asked if he wanted me to come over after he got off work. He told me he took the day off cause he knew I would be home. Normally I suck him in his kitchen on my knees. This time I arrived and he told me to go into his bed room.. I was a little surprised but went in. There was a towel on top of the bed . He told me to get naked and get in the bed on my knees. He got behind me and lubed my hole with something and then put the tip In , he pumped maybe 10 times before unloading in my gut.. now all Papi wants to do is fuck.. 

• Like 4

This past Saturday night I broke my previous load record of 17!  I started off at the gay bar that also has a darkroom.  I was only wearing a Andrew Christian singlet with a jock strap back exposing my ass.  I pre lubed my hole and bent over a stool in the darkroom.  It wasn’t long before I felt a cock entering my willing slut ass.  It didn’t take long for him to shoot his load.  As he pulled out another guy immediately plunged his cock up my cunt.  I ended up collecting  3 anonymous loads there and then headed off to the sex club.

The sex club has 2 darkrooms and I usually go back and forth between the rooms.  Still wearing my singlet with my ass hanging out and 3 loads already pumped in me, I took a couple deep hits of poppers and went to the third floor darkroom.  I climbed up on the fuck horse and spread my ass cheeks ready for the next cock.  My ass is pretty popular there because I take all cocks and loads.  It didn’t take long for guys to start taking turns fucking and breeding my slut hole.

After taking 8 cocks and loads I needed to take a break to stretch and pee.  I then headed down to the first floor darkroom already carrying 11 loads of cum in my ass!  I felt my way along the wall until I found a place to bend over.  By now my hole was lubed up with plenty of cum and ready for more.  Guys quickly found my cum filled cunt and started fucking and pumping more cum in me.  I got 6 more cocks and loads up my ass in that darkroom.  My total load count now was 17, tying my all time record!

I took another break and decided to go back up to the third floor darkroom.  I needed one more load in my ass to break my record.  I climbed back up on the fuck horse with cum leaking out of my wrecked cunt.  Two more guys took turns on my ass pumping more cum in me.  By now I was pumped full carrying 19 loads.  I got off the fuck horse as cum was running down my legs.  I bent over another bench and two more guys fucked my sloppy hole as more cum sloshed out of my cumdump cunt.

That was 21 loads total and I set my new record!  I went to my locker to put on my tights and decided to take my cum filled, wrecked ass home and let all the cum absorb into my slut bod.  I’ll have to rest up for Cumunion this Wednesday.  Who knows, maybe another record will be set!!

• Like 6
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1

Saturday night. Haven't been to a good party recently (just... awkward ones.) Was invited over to a hotel by a couple. They messaged me about my status and I was honest on Grindr. Got a text thanking me for my honesty. And I figured "Guess they ain't gonna want to go through with it." Because Central Jersey is like that.

But was surprised by that I got a yes instead. Another guy I had previously fooled around with once (but forgot about) was there... eventually remembered it was because he only used condoms.

The guy who I was chatting with and the Condom guy were fun. But it was the boyfriend who I kept flipfucking, before finally pounding while he sucked off his lover and dropping a load in his ass.

It wasn't until I got home that morning I realized that he'd done the same to me.

Edited by NJVers
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, boybottom4use said:

This past Saturday night I broke my previous load record of 17!  I started off at the gay bar that also has a darkroom.  I was only wearing a Andrew Christian singlet with a jock strap back exposing my ass.  I pre lubed my hole and bent over a stool in the darkroom.  It wasn’t long before I felt a cock entering my willing slut ass.  It didn’t take long for him to shoot his load.  As he pulled out another guy immediately plunged his cock up my cunt.  I ended up collecting  3 anonymous loads there and then headed off to the sex club.

The sex club has 2 darkrooms and I usually go back and forth between the rooms.  Still wearing my singlet with my ass hanging out and 3 loads already pumped in me, I took a couple deep hits of poppers and went to the third floor darkroom.  I climbed up on the fuck horse and spread my ass cheeks ready for the next cock.  My ass is pretty popular there because I take all cocks and loads.  It didn’t take long for guys to start taking turns fucking and breeding my slut hole.

After taking 8 cocks and loads I needed to take a break to stretch and pee.  I then headed down to the first floor darkroom already carrying 11 loads of cum in my ass!  I felt my way along the wall until I found a place to bend over.  By now my hole was lubed up with plenty of cum and ready for more.  Guys quickly found my cum filled cunt and started fucking and pumping more cum in me.  I got 6 more cocks and loads up my ass in that darkroom.  My total load count now was 17, tying my all time record!

I took another break and decided to go back up to the third floor darkroom.  I needed one more load in my ass to break my record.  I climbed back up on the fuck horse with cum leaking out of my wrecked cunt.  Two more guys took turns on my ass pumping more cum in me.  By now I was pumped full carrying 19 loads.  I got off the fuck horse as cum was running down my legs.  I bent over another bench and two more guys fucked my sloppy hole as more cum sloshed out of my cumdump cunt.

That was 21 loads total and I set my new record!  I went to my locker to put on my tights and decided to take my cum filled, wrecked ass home and let all the cum absorb into my slut bod.  I’ll have to rest up for Cumunion this Wednesday.  Who knows, maybe another record will be set!!

Congrats for the new new record. You broke mine (18) too. So, it inspires me to take back the trophy. LoL Unfortunately, saunas and bars are closed. But when they reopen, there will be a crowd hopefully and opportunity to get as many loads as I can. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Manhattan bookstores - started at one that has an upstairs area.  Lots of standing around and the requisite boys looking to get paid. Lots of looking and no action so I said fuck this — Found an open booth and dropped the sweatpants to present my jockstrapped ass facing the open door.  The door closes and a big one slowly but steadily slides in my hot pre-lubed hole.  Firm hands on the hips pulling back on a thick hard cock and of course the natural reaction is to push back and try to get it crammed deeper inside. Fuckkk.  Can feel bull balls bouncing as a slow steady fuck turns into demanding slams from a clearly strong anonymous top.  He picks up the pace till a final thrust signaled he was unloading deep inside.   As the throbs slowed down waited for the cock to slowly retreat turned around to lick it clean. Black stud 6 foot 1 washboard abs shirtless wearing a hoodie with at least 8.5-9 inches still hard and throbbing.  As he exited stayed in position and it didn’t take long for the next one. Damn.  It was thicker and bigger.  Lean unassuming white guy pushed the previous load in deeper and mixes it around but wasn’t ready to unload.  

Next store. Dude walks in takes one glance as he enters the booth and I grab the adjoining booth.  The dick immediately comes through the glory hole and it is a work of art.  Looks like one you would use as a model to create a thick gnarly dildo. Thick meaty head, very fleshy even thicker shaft that had a big curve to the right. Even though it seemed like it might be too thick it filled my mouth and throat like magic.  A combination of hard and flexible as he started to fuck my face.  No way I was going to miss out on this stretching my hole.  Quick as lightning up and bent over and pushed at my loose pucker.  It went in dragging against the walls of my already loaded hole.  No questions.  Just a steady hard fuck proceeded. Bent over with the ass against the gloryhole trying to get as much of that beautiful thick dick.  The steady pace quickened and the wall was bouncing as the stud drove his meat as deep as possible.   With a final thrust i could feel each pulse as he unloaded.  As he pulled out I turned around to clean it off and catch any remaining drops of cum and whispered thanks sir. Reaching back found my ass stretched open and not ready to close anytime soon so scooped a few fingers in to bring some of that sweet load  to my lips to enjoy the tasty treat that was just deposited.  

Made one more stop after that but will have to document that later. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4

I swallowed my first post covid19 load, yesterday. I'm finally fully vaccinated. So, I posted an ad on Doublelist yesterday, stating that I wanted to suck off a str8 guy. I got a reply from a guy that said he was str8, and had been sucked off by a few guys before. He told me that I could suck him, but he would not reciprocate. And he said he was very verbal and aggressive. 
I drove to his home. We went to his bedroom and I sucked him off. It only took about 10 minutes. But, it sure was hot. He was indeed very verbal. Very aggressive. His cock was soft when I began to suck. He quickly grew to a rock hard 6"s and very thick.  He did pinch my nipples, which drives me wild. Then when he began to cum, he pushed the back of my head onto his cock and came as I choked on his dick. It was sure great to taste cum again, after close to a year. This cock whore is back! 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

1st night on Hampstead Heath for ages. After wandering around whilst it got dark I ended up in the dark room with my trousers round my ankles and my arse on display.  I  took about 7 or 8 different cocks but one was thick and the top knew what he was doing. He fucked a couple of other guys but came back to my hole. He then said I should follow him. We left the dark room and found a fallen tree that he made me bend over. He fucked me again and I  asked for his load.  After about another 5 minutes of fucking he unloaded in my hole. He pulled his cock out and walked off into the darkness. I returned to the dark room and took another couple of cocks but no more loads after that.

• Like 8