Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

ERRANDS AND CUMLOADS

Earlier today I was at work and had some errands to run. Grindr was up and running. I really didn't think anything would materialize due to Toronto (and the whole province here) being in lockdown, with COVID variants running wild. I already had my first Pfizer jab last week. My two younger fkbds have gone silent.

I was picking up one toner cartridge for my computer (the rest are arriving by Amazon) from a computer store in the Greater Toronto Area. You pay for it ahead of time and it's curb-side pickup. When I got back to my car, I received a ping on Grindr from a local daddy lover. I told him I had little time, so we agreed on a quickie. Bareback too. Being a very horny vers daddy I said YES! He gave me his address -- about 5 mins by car from the computer store. He sent me some pics of him naked on Grindr. YUM, I thought!

In person, he's about 5'11" (I'm 5'8"), thin, cut thick-ish cock, with moderate body hair, South Asian background. Clothes came off fast. We kissed and felt each other up. It didn't take long to get hard for both of us. He told me that he's 50-50 about having sex with daddies (I'm 56, and he's 27!). He also told me that he really appreciates daddies more for sex, because daddies know what they want and get to sex there-and-then. Men his age frustrate him because they do not know how to have sex - his words! True to form, I must admit that I do get sexually attracted to younger Latinos, Medit. men, South Asians. His almost 7" cock got hard and thicker in my mouth. He shoved it in as far as it could go. A few back-and-forths and my throat was coated with a hot, huge load of boicum. He kissed me with some of his cum in my mouth. So HOT! I jerked my hard cock and within 2 mins he lapped up my 5-day load in his mouth. He kissed me again. We got cleaned up and exchanged numbers. I'm sure I'll be seeing him again for bb fun.

WOW - who would have thought that I could have a quickie during a work day!! So much fun! Repeats, please!

• Like 4

I had two accidental breeding two days ago, Thursday night. As I reported it in another topic, a black mixd guy texted me that wanna fuck each other. I knew him because we already had sex many times. He asked me to pick him up bu car at his house. When I arrived he said me to go in because he knew a good place in the house if I was interested. Fuck yes. We went to the elevator. I thought we would go up to the roof but he stopped the elevator between two floors. Took out his cock, pushed my head down. I started to suck him. While I was working on his huge black cock he was playing my ass. Just turned back push me on the filthy floor of the elevator and started to fuck me. Then pulled up to suck him. He did it back and forth until he finished and said to go to continue it in my place. When we were already in my car he asked if I interested in threesomes. I said yes and he started to look for another guy. The first guy he found was very dislikable for me. I don’t know why but I had bad feelings about him. It happens very rarely but I believe my sixth sense. So, I asked to move on. Next guy didn’t like me and I didn’t like him either. We had personal experiences. However, I would be in with him but he refused me. Thirdly he found a couple but when we were close to their place they disappeared from grindr. I was totally upset because I wanted to fuck instead we drive back and forth in Budapest. Okey these places were quite close to each other but come on. Then the guy figured out to go to the first guy who was dislikable for me. Then my patience was gone and said it’s okay, I dropped him there but I would go home. There he asked me to wait for few minutes, he would talk to him and come back. After 5 minutes I texted him if he wanted to stay with the guy. He said yes and I replied okey I go home. I was fed up with this thing. I just started when my fuckbuddy who bred me Sunday night texted me. It was half past ten pm when he used to go to bed. So, I didn’t suppose him to want me anything. While I was driving I was dictating to my phone and told the whole story. He asked if I was horny and wanted a huge cock and the hot stuff from there. Fuck yes it’s obvious I replied. He said that it’s good because he was eager for a hot tight ass again. I asked him if he wanted my ass and he said always. LoL I had still doubts if he was serious but he confirmed that he wanted immediately. I turned back and headed to his place. I stepped in and we started kissing and I went to my knees to suck his huge cock. I had to pee and as he wasn’t interested in ws unfortunately I went to the bathroom. I sat to the toilet because I felt I might have to clean up myself. Something wanted to leave me. And then I realised that the black guy unloaded me and it was his jism. I was surprised because according to these he had a silent orgasm. I was sorry to let his jism go because my buddy would be pleased to fuck my cummy hole. However he wasn’t disappointed, it made him hornier that somebody already barebacked me. As I stepped out we continued when we finished. I sucked him for a while when he pulled me up, turned back, bent me over and pushed his cock in my hole. We fucked in standing position which is my favourite. Then he said to go up to the gallery where his bed was. As we were going upstairs I stopped him asking for fucking me on the stairs. We were verbal again and his orders and humiliating words drove me crazy. He ordered me to go to the bed. And he started to fuck me was doing this for hours. Somehow he couldn’t cum but he wanted, so he said he would fuck me until he blasted me. And he was brutal again. He fucked me almost every possible position. In the bed, at the slide of the bed, besides the bed and pushing me to the table close to the bed. He forced me to beg him for his cock and jism. Sometimes I was really worried about the gallery. I hoped that it won’t collapse because he fucked me with such a great impulse. 
Finally he started to moan and pushed his cock totally in me, hugged me strong and let his cock blow me. I felt how it was pulsating and it lasted for minutes again. It was awesome and I felt in heaven. He was sweaty and his sweat was dropping on me. He turned to his back, me too. I watched his sweaty hairy big chest and big belly and I had to started to stroke my cock. I was jerking while we were  kissing and he was smearing my body. It wasn’t long time until I loaded 5-6 huge loads onto my body, my head even the wall behind us. 
I love when I got loads unexpectedly. Therefore, I labelled this two fucks accidental. LoL 

Edited by bareback-flipflop
  • Like 1

Got fukd last nite by an old neighbor . Chris is his name . When we were both 11 we experiment and he fuckd me a few times in my basement hiding from my parents . At that age we were both hot n horny. Then years went by we stopped talking and in school I always saw him with a different girl in his arm, he always had a new girlfriend.  High school ended he moved to Arizona . Didn't hear from him for years... till last week he was back in los Angeles California  . I ran into him at Walmart.  We recognized each other immediately even tho we are both on our 30s now he looked extremely  hot blonde sandy hair , nice toned worked out body and blue eyes and he had a nice golden tan which looked good on him since he was really pale . We exchanged info so we can meet up some other time and have a few drinks.  So last nite when he texted me saying he was free I instantly got ready deep cleaned enema and all just to be on the safe side , even tho I thought there might be a possibility nothing was gonna happen. But hey I just wanted to be sure hahaha. So he came over we talked he said he was divorced and has no kids.  And he said he stopped looking and he didn't want a relationship with anyone as he was really enjoying the single life. So we drank 2 beers which isn't even enough to give u a buzz . And next thing u know we were making out.  And one thing led to another next thing u know he was eating me out like crazy slobbering all over my nice smooth pink hole,  we were 69ing so I was sucking him off I was having trouble taking all his huge thick dick it was perfect it must of been a good 9 inches n thick . After 10 mins of 69in he put me doggy style and just rammed it in there and went balls deep with only spit, no lube and raw he didn't even ask if I had a conodom he just went in raw  . Hurt soooo good.  He stood over the night and fucked me all nite long every position u can think off . He said the next day he really enjoyed it and wants to do it more often.  And the most amazing part  is he lives 10 mins away from me so he's really close to me . And he has no girlfriend,  no kids so he can come over when ever he wants Yay! This is gonna be good . 

Edited by omarc92
  • Like 11
  • Upvote 1

This past Thursday and Friday i was in the city and decided to get my slut on. Posted a few ads and "woofed" at a few guys and waited to see what happened. First load was from a straight curious married guy just wanted a blowjob. Second load came from a regular fb: married latino daddy who also happened to be in town. Shoved his thick uncut cock in me and bred me good as he always does. Third load came from a stranger: no name no face anonymous breeding by this hot sexy daddy on his garage floor at 1:30 AM with the only light being his Ipad in my face so I could watch looping breeding vids while he spent about an hour wrecking my hole with his thick long cock before dropping his charged load up my raw sore cunt. Pure bliss! Then i drove to a rest stop and blew a guy in his suburban.

The second day, my latino daddy wanted to drop his morning wood load in me so came to my room about 7:30 and shoved his cock quickly up my hole and loaded it before he went to work. Then he came back after his work ended and dropped a second hot load in my cunt before going home to his wife. Then met a guy online, super cute, maybe middle eastern, who came over to my room and spent about an hour throat fucking me and dropped 3 loads in my throat, then we made out for a bit till he had to go. Then another guy, a hot uncut latino guy with tats, wanted me to come to him so I drove about 20 minutes to his place where he wrecked my hole on his living room floor and dropped the final serving of baby batter in my cunt. He also wants to set me up with 2 of his friends so they can all breed me as a group in the future. Fingers crossed it happens in a couple weeks.

So over 2 days: 6 guys - 8 loads total: 3 oral - 5 anal. Was a great visit! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Got my last load last weekend. I put a softsex ad for daddy's who were interested. 

Got a couple of reactions (of which I sucked two off, them being 55yo and 51yo). The last one was also 55yo with a great thick cock, that wasn't too big. He had a belly which I love. 

Went over to his place. We kissed as a greeting and I sucked on his tongue, when his hands went over my body and ass. We went to the living room as I unzipped his pants there en pulled out that wide cock. My tongue around that head and soon precum was oozing. Mixed it with my spit and give it as sloppy as I could, cause he loved that. He smeared some of that spit on my face and I asked him if I could deepthroat him. Of course he said yes and he went balls deep. Licked his balls a bit. He asked where he could cum. "Your choice, daddy, I dont't care where it goes." He ordered me to lay on my back with my legs over my head and he jerked it off while my tongue was sticking out. He shot four ropes on my asshole and rubbed on it. 

When I was back at home, I jerked myself off and came on my chest. I'm seeing him today again 😍 

Participated in my first fuck party last night since the Covid shutdown. Over 60+ studs participated in the party at a buddy's house. (Prior to Covid, he regularly held parties at his place.) We all had to show our CDC Covid vaccination cards to get in. Soooooo much fun!!! After a year of almost near celibacy the testosterone was flowing: the stallions were antsy to breed and we mares were hungry to be mounted!!! Adding to the excitement, a friend brought his portable sling...it was busy all night!! Suffice it to say, we mares were leaking cum out of our freshly bred holes as we left the party!! A good time was had by all!!!!

🍆💦😋😛🐷🐷 

• Like 8
  • Piggy 3

Loaded a local scally lad at the weekend. Waited for me ass in the hair, hood over his face and I shot a big, warm load deep in his guts. 

Edited by Guest

14 hours ago, backpackguy said:

Participated in my first fuck party last night since the Covid shutdown. Over 60+ studs participated in the party at a buddy's house. (Prior to Covid, he regularly held parties at his place.) We all had to show our CDC Covid vaccination cards to get in. Soooooo much fun!!! After a year of almost near celibacy the testosterone was flowing: the stallions were antsy to breed and we mares were hungry to be mounted!!! Adding to the excitement, a friend brought his portable sling...it was busy all night!! Suffice it to say, we mares were leaking cum out of our freshly bred holes as we left the party!! A good time was had by all!!!!

🍆💦😋😛🐷🐷 

So jealous! I can't get my 1st vaccination 'til week today. Would so luv to launch from this sexual isolation as a mare walking away dripping. 

• Piggy 1

Swallowed another load last sunday from same guy. He asked if he could shoot it up my ass, but wasn't ready then.

Monday was fine by me. Cleaned my ass really well and stuck a plug in it. Visited him and whispered in his ear: 'I want you to fuck my virgin ass and dump your cum in me.' He got rockhard.

Started by undressing before him and kissing a bit. He noticed the plug in my ass and immediately pulled it out, so he could finger it with two fingers. I licked those fingers off and he rimmed my ass, before sticking his great cock in me. He fucked my slowly for about two minutes and he told he was going to cum. I laid out on my back missionary and I wrapped my legs around him, so he couldn't escape and pump everything in me. Boy, that felt great. Some cum dripped out and he gave it to me, so I could swallow all that came out of my asshole.

I'm gonna see him again this weekend, but I also made contact with somebody else (50yo), so I'm gonna suck him off first, before going to suck a second cock that day.