Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Got fucked silly saturday 😵with a new friend.

Met up at new friends (Koen) place at 10am. Cyclist friend (Tom) and another guy (Grandpa) were already inside. I said hello to Tom by kissing him and grandpa (60yo), who had a nice belly, grabbed me and stuck his tongue in my mouth. We made out for a minute or so and I saw in my eyecorner that Tom and Koen were also kissing. We then swapped partners and swapped spit.

Koen had a very nice couch and this is the place were it all would happen today (I still had no idea how long it would take lol). The two doms (Tom and grandpa) sat down and ordered Koen and me to strip down naked and intertwine our tongues in each other and feel each other up. We got naked with a big smile and our hard-ons touching. I grabbed his ass and wanted to finger it and I felt a buttplug in it. Tom asked me after a few minutes to take the plug out and rim Koen. So I did. I made it really messy and used a lot of spit and stuck my tongue in his asshole. He was moaning like a little girl and I heard grandpa conversating to Tom that they don't know what's coming... Grandpa asked me to remove my plug, but I hadn't any in me. When I told him that, he said they would not go easy on me today as punishment. He pointed at his stiff cock and I went to him and started sucking on it. Koen did the same to Tom. Precum came quickly and I swallowed it to make my throat slimy. We then exchanged positions, so I could add some Tom's cock in my mouth. I noticed grandpa using poppers and he was using Koen's head as a fucktoy. He passed the poppers to Tom and yes, my head got used like a fleshlight. I gagged a lot. Luckily no vomit lol. My throat was sore from all the facefucking, but I couldn't tell them that, because else they would keep going and I wanted them to use me in other ways. We were ordered to present ourselves on the couch on all fours with Tom behind me and Grandpa behind Koen. I was facing Koen and we grinned to each other with spit and precum dripping from our lips. Grandpa shoved a double-ended dildo before our eyes and he put it in our mouths. Without telling beforehand they stuck their cocks in our holes with a dildo in our mouths. It went on and on and on... I looked at the clock and asked myself how in hell are they fucking like that? Ten minutes passed and my asshole was fucking sore as hell. I didn't feel anything in my mouth anymore, same with Koen. We both teared up a bit, but it was fine in our heads. Grandpa then sat down and I had to sit on him with my back towards him and legs up. He kept using my ass as a toy. Koen and Tom took a break and I had a feeling that Tom already came in my ass. They were chitchatting a bit with grandpa ramming my red asshole. Finally after a few minutes he also came in my ass. Koen and I weren't allowed to cum just yet. They would tell us when we could cum.

I was out of breath after this great half hour. Grandpa told me he fucked lots of teens until his fourties and the past ten years he saw virtue in using bottom's asses and mouths. Tom and Koen said to me this was only the beginning of an unforgetabble day...

10.55: Bell rang. Koen opened up and three other old dudes came in 😲. They said they were here for fucking that young ass and dumping their load in him. 'Oh, boy', I thought to myself. They were 47 - 52 and 55. The youngest had the biggest cock I've ever seen before my eyes. It was like 7 inch and very thick. I asked him if he was going to fuck with that thing? He was gonna do that and he told that he could go on for a long time. JFC!

At 11AM, we began part two and I was the center of it. Koen participated in a six-mans blowbang. I sat on my knees and six cocks surrounded me. A fresh one directly came in my face and I began doing what I love doing. I sucked on every cock for like a minute and did it three times. So, about 18 minutes of cocksucking. My knees hurt, but I've wanted to be a good boy and pleasure these men with my mouth and if I could prolonge the time until they used my ass, it would be better. During my team effort, they insulted me, took pics (I'm probably now somewhere on the internet lol) and spat on me (Koen didn't spat on me). My face was a river of slimy stuff and I fucking loved it. At least until the fucking commenced.

After the blowbang, Koen and I had to place on the couch again, with our backs on it and legs up in the air for easy entry. They used the lube from my face and their precum to enter our slightly regenerated assholes. Two new cocks entered me, while Tom and grandpa were abusing Koen. 'Big Cock' stood by and smirked. After twenty minutes of back and forth going, I begged in myself to stop, because the big one was going to come soon, but I couldn't go, they still had to dump their load in us. That's what I owed them. Sadly when they started penetrating us, it was no longer sucking anymore. One fucked us and four watched with chatting and stroking their dicks.

At like 11.30AM, Big Cock said: "Alright, my turn, little slut. Sit on my dick, whore." He sat down and I prayed for this not to be real, but it was and I wanted to turn my back to him while he was going to fuck me, but he wanted to see my facial expressions. Big Cock entered boypussy terrain and goddamn, when I asked him if he was fully in, he said only half was in. At least, I could go at own tempo here, to adjust my pussy to his cock and when it was fully in, I almost hyperventilated. He placed his hands on the sides of my face and asked if I was ready to get fucked by a real man. Out of nothing I said: "Lets get over it." He then started adventure, while Koen and the rest watched and laughed. For five minutes he was ravaging my ass. It was like a jackhammer on full power. I screamed it out and moaned like a little boy was getting fucked by a friend of daddy. I teared up a bit more, but I didn't say the safeword. Soon he would cum, right?

After those five minutes, he picked me up (he had the power) and he held me tight, close to him, while he stood on his two feet and continued ramming me. He licked my face during the next five minutes and even kissed me. Maybe he had regret? He sniffed some poppers when I was back on the couch and this got him pumped up. He doggied me like a true master and I felt his balls slamming into me. Suddenly, Koen came underneath me and started sucking my cock. Grandpa said I had to cum now and I did almost immediately (Koen was a great cocksucker). He used my cum to spit it in my asshole, when Big Cock was out for a jiffy. It was a gaping hole and they took pics of my asshole. Big Cock then continued his job as destroyer of butts. Luckily he spouted his load in me, after three minutes. I was relieved, although my ass was numb. I didn't care about the other five who started to dump their goo in me. I was happy it was over. I didn't feel disgust when they happily fucked me.

So, the three newcomers left and Big Cock winked at me. My asshole was closing and I didn't think about five-mans-cum in me. That was fine by me. Grandpa also left soon and Koen was gently enough by licking my ass, while I made out with Tom. They comforted me and that was good for my mental health. I tried to sit, but I couldn't. When I was in my car, I had to manoever on my asscheeks to drive home. There I showered and I let the cum loose in bath. 

I took a day off work, because of reasons. I now know this was the epithome of getting ravaged. None could top this. I'm getting tested in a week, but Tom said they were all clean. You never know. I didn't mind the amount of men fucking me, neither their loads in me, but goddamn, my ass still hurts. I think I'm gonna stick to sucking cock. I simply love men cumming without telling me in my mouth and keep going while I swallow it all. They can also cum on my asshole, but the fucking is over, I guess 🤕.

Last night, me, my boy Drew, his young buddy, Dwayne and my Daddy buddy Steve had a 4 way. Steve and I ordered our boys to get naked then we made them undress us and worship our feet, asses, balls, armpits and cocks. Steve and I had been to the gym and didn’t shower after so our boys got to lick us clean. In the past Drew wasn’t keen to eat my musky hole but last night he went deep up my crack like the horny pup he is - then he ate out Steve’s hairy crack. We then got our boys to take our cocks in their mouths and give us a good sucking, That done we made our boys kneel on the couch side by side presenting their assholes. We stood behind them, cocks pressed on their holes. Steve gave the word and together we forced our cocks balls deep in their assholes. Our boys moaned together and we pumped them hard. We came together,  I pumped my seed up Drew while Steve seeded Dwayne. I ate Steve’s load out Dwayne’s ass and Steve ate mine out Drew’s. I deep kissed Drew and fed him Steve’s load and Steve fed my load to Dwayne. Finally I sucked off Dwayne and Steve sucked off my boy. Steve and I kissed and swallowed their seed. We all piled into bed and this morning we all fucked each other. I got Dwayne’s load. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

Who needs Sunday Funday when there's Monday Funday. 

The video store looked a little busy as I was driving by and suddenly the car took a sharp right into the parking lot.

The first two guys were short little latinos with huge fucking dicks. They both separately decided to play gag the fag. Well that wasn't working since I don't have much of a gag reflex. So they both just held my head against the wall and pushed into me until I couldn't breathe and started gagging and creating that saliva that turns on many a top. Two fucking loads down my throat that I didn't get to taste but hell of a good time.

Third guy was a Ron Jeremy look alike in every way. Took about 45 minutes of me sucking him sitting on a dirty cum soaked floor from who knows but got that fucking load.

Was getting ready to leave when this older guy started cruising me. I said what the fuck. I'm going to be his age someday and I followed him into the booth. He was probably almost 70 years old but pulled out a nice size uncut dick. Got hard. Stayed hard. He was stroking my head while I was blowing him which is a big fucking turn-on for me. It was only a couple of minutes but he shot his wad into my mouth. 

Four loads swallowed on a Monday. For people who say Mondays suck, yes they do!

Had a great memorial day weekend in nyc. Rainy weather means hosting horny tops.  Spent the afternoon as an express hole delivery service. Went to apartment after apartment and let guys breed my hole real rough. At night I still wanted more. Hopped on sniffies and started taking anon loads. My cunt was so full of cum, you could hear it all churning while I was getting fucked by every top. Finished off by traveling to another dude's place around 3am. He was a hot and merciless fucker who pounded me all night and gave me multiple loads. Ended up with 10 loads total for the day.

Just thinking about it makes my hole hungry for 10 more. Gonna have to give my swollen pussy a few days to recover from those rough fucks first though

• Like 7
  • Piggy 3

So one of my uncle's younger cop buddies messaged me today. He needed to breed me bad. He pumped 3 loads into me. We also kissed and made out. I know he's one horny guy. His wife hasn't let him in a year.  He called me his 'good wife'

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Since my whore and I got our new dog, she hasn't been fucking 20-30+ men a day. I've been the "slut" recently fucked a tranny and her mother it was strictly anal for 12 hours, spent the rest of the day making my femboy slut, a piss mop and a cum slut. There's something about falling asleep next to a whore, and she's awake early sucking your cock, her caged cock is leaking pre cum, and she pumps her ass pussy full of lube.  That! That really makes the day go perfect.

370_1000 (1).jpg

• Like 2

Pigs, I got txted by my young (30 yr old) Filipino pigson who said yesterday would be in my area shopping for groceries. And did I have a few minutes for a quickie bj? He needed relief for a 5-day big load. I txted back - how fast can you be here? With a short period of time he showed up, cock hard when he saw me. Clothes came off. We went upstairs to my bedroom. He lay on the bed with a gorgeous erect young cock for me to suck. He loves his nipples squeezed and play with as I getting down to business sucking his cut thick 6" cock. In no time I was rewarded with volleys of hot cum spraying the back of my mouth. He kissed me to thank me. I thanked him by cleaning off his cock, and he got his clothes on and out the door to meet his family to go shopping. This all happened in 20 mins - or it's free. LOL!

• Like 3

Sharing, just because I was so excited about it.  It's not my last load I have taken, but we FINALLY had another group.  We stopped doing them when COVID started in March 2020, but my husband invited some guys from out of town for Memorial Day weekend.  They had all been vaccinated.  Seven tops here, including my amazing Alpha Top husband, for the weekend.  I was in heaven.  Didn't know how badly I missed this. Just now recovering. 🙂  No doubt that I should be pregnant from the last few days.

5 hours ago, Markluvscum said:

Answered an add on Craigslist for 2 tops to fill my mouth and ass.  Come to find out it was father and son !  It was a hell of a good time  !  2 loads in my mouth 2 loads in my ass !

Wow! That’s like spotting a unicorn!

just still dripping out of me  had to plug it was walking over Cannock chase well cruising i guess as i did have my jocks on lol seen a guy looking anxious so i hung around stopped to drink i rubbed my groin for him to see in which he responded by doing the same so by now im horny AF so i walked over to him and said hello winked made sure he seen my pride bracelet  he smiled i just reached out and rubbed his groin we were in quite secluded area he lent forward we kissed whilst still rubbing his rock hard cock through his shorts he felt decent size we kissed before i dropped to my knees and released his now pulsating big cock about 7 inch and thick just what i needed i sucked him for a few minutes before he pulled back i knew what he wanted and couldn't drop my shorts quick enough to offer my jocked prelubed hole he pushed me upto the tree and ploughed into me i did squeal as quiet as i could fuck he felt huge an no pre play he didnt last long i felt him fill my guts he pulled out and went left me wow what a fuck and go i tidied myself and squelched home good job i live close my hole is sore he didnt care guess married and wanted to release im not bothered i got what i needed 

rsz_photo_16-05-2021_3_01_27_pm.jpg

• Like 3

I ran into a slut last night that I used to work with, It was strange to see him dressed up like a slutty tranny, but I got hard fast. I pulled out my Johnson and she got on her knees right on the street and polished my sausage until she got her dessert. She invited me over to her spot today and I can't wait to plow her phat muffin ass.