Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I had a quite busy week. On Tuesday I had to go back to Budapest because of some work. My Wednesday night was free, so I texted my regular fuckbuddy to visit me. He came and it was awesome as usual. He is absolutely versatile like me, and we are used to fuck each other literally flipflop. The nicest example was when I rode him and jumped off his cock, pushed his legs back and my cock into his hole. And we did it continuously. Only one problem is with him that he usually can’t cum. But I could, unloaded his mouth. 
After a quiet Thursday, I went back to Budapest on Friday. My old friend claimed that he wanted to go the sauna, where between 10pm and 1am dark and naked party was organised as it’s usual. He needed some encouragement at the beginning but later I let him go back and forth while I jumped in the middle. I can’t tell you a detailed story because the actions in the dark area were very intense. If I would have to summarise it I could tell you that in the first half of the evening I fucked the half of the guests, in the second half the other people fucked me. I literally didn’t know whose hole was fucked by me and when and vice versa whose cock was in my hole and mouth. 
I just felt that my hole was more and more full with loads. However, I pick three exciting parts of the night. 
I met this older guy with long thick dick again. He was absolutely versatile. He was power  bottom and brutal top, two in one. When I met first during the night I used his power bottom part and fucked him merciless. Later he found me and fucked my throat and asked if I was the one who destroyed his hole. Fuck yes I replied. Now this is the time for revenge he said and I was happy because I knew he would fuck me brutally. He did. I was moaning so loudly that many other guys came in. When he finished, others continued to destroy my hole. 
The second exciting thing was when I realised that my friend lost his anxiety and he was the guy in the corner kneeling on his knees and getting somebody’s cock. I saw as the top unloaded him. I didn’t want to feel himself inconvenient, therefore, I came out to the other room. I found a hole and started to fuck it because watching my friend as whore made me extremely horny. Then he stepped next to me, touched my arm and I started to massage his cummy hole. I pushed out my cock and pushed onto my friend’s hole. I fucked him like no tomorrow. Hearing how loudly he was moaning while I was pounding him made me more horny. I started to jerk his cock and let him cum. I was wondering if he knew that his old friend fucked him so hard. Later, after he left the sauna, texted me telling this story. He really liked how this stranger fucked him. 
Finally I went to the larger dark room where was a big couch and I positioned myself on the edge on my fourth pushing up my ass. From that time one guy came after the other and used my hole, many of them unloaded it. 

When the dark and naked session was over, the sauna became quite empty. Some guys stayed and we had some sex but I felt that I also had to leave. So I headed to the cruising bar. It was quite empty, the dark room was abandoned and I had doubts if it was a good idea to come over. It was. I found some gays in another room which wasn’t dark. They had sex and they were open me to join them. I sucked a dick and fucked a throat soon. Then I pulled up my sucker, started to kiss with him passionately and finger his hole. I turned his back, forced to bent over and started to fuck him. I assumed that he totally bottom but surprisingly he wanted to fuck me, so welcome. While I was fucked a friend appeared and offered his cock. Later the previous guy disappeared and I stayed there as an only “bottom “. There were 4-5 guys jerking his cock, while my friend was fucking me. He positioned me continuously to a newer and newer cock to suck it. Then these guys made it obvious that they wanted to fuck me. And all of them did it. For this hour I was the slut who was suitable for fuck and make suck. I enjoyed it. When the bar closed I found a text  on my phone. A black guy texted me via Grindr that he needed a hole. His nickname didn’t let any doubts: bbc. I told him that he could fuck me only bareback and I was full with loads. He was happy because he loved cumdumps. I visited him and his cock was stereotypical. I hardly could take it into my mouth. However, after long hours fuck my hole was so loose that I could get it without any problems. Unfortunately he was too tired and couldn’t cum and asked me to leave. I was also dead tired, so I wasn’t disappointed. 
on Saturday my regular fuckbuddy texted that our session on Wednesday was so good that he wanted a repeat. So he visited me and we spent some hours with a nice flipflop. Sunday wasn’t funday but the day for regeneration. 
But tonight I will visit another fuckbuddy who wanted a mutual ws session and me to fuck and fist his amazing hole. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

On 7/3/2021 at 10:24 PM, drscorpio said:

He’s a rescue. He’s roughly 18 months old. Black Lab and Beagle  cross is my best guess.  He’s only about 30 pounds, but he is loud. 

He's definitely a cutie. And having a dog who's a bit protective isn't a bad thing. Thanks for sharing his picture....

• Upvote 1

Took three this Saturday from a 21yo cumdump buddy who is currently unable to bottom for medical reasons. Luckily he likes my ass enough to pump multiple loads in me a night with his beautiful uc cock until we're able to flip the script and have his ass dripping again as nature intended 

Edited by cityjock
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 1

My last load was at a BBRTS friend’s house on a chair in his basement. Peppered up and fucked bare. His status is Positive and I asked him about it afterwards and he said he just started meds …

My LA trip

I stayed at a famous cumdump motel in Hollywood near Western and Hollywood Blvd. I was extremely busy with so many different things going on I just couldn’t get the cumdump thing going for a full day but will share with you the highlights. The one mistake I made was not bringing my Enema set…. Next time I will. 
First night: the thickest bbc I had in a long time fucked me a good 30 mins. I was sure my hole was hamburger meat after him. The next was a white guy who I met on Sniffles. This motel is so famous, guys just ask “room number?” His dick was so thick I barely got it in my mouth. White guy 5’ 11” 180lbs who tried to hurt me by pounding me as hard as he can… bbc beat him to it so I just push my prolapse out to milk him. He came pretty fast and jolted out of the room… odd but later I thought perhaps he was straight. 

The next day I had a Bbrt pen pal. Not sure if anyone has those. A bbc that randomly oink me and we had stayed in contact for 5 years. Well I was in LA and this was our time to finally meet and he was huge. Pump me long and hard. A few random guys came in and out breeding me. He alternated between fucking and eating my hole before flooding me with his load. We even went across the street to eat at some Thai restaurant. 

The third day was Saturday, I decided to checkout Flex, which had some promise but was not that great. 

Last night before leaving, I finally reconnected with this hot 40’s Asian guy who I hooked up in Hawaii the week before. Awesome, He fucked me for an hour, smashing my hole with his 7” and finally breeding me. Some cuddle time and he left. 

A Latino guy 30’s about 5’8 and 175 lbs was my last fuck. He took a long time to get to my motel. I thought he was gonna flake. I was not disappointed, he was of average size, maybe 6”. He ate my hole like it was a peach. Fuck me like he was trying to empregnate me and used a continuous amount of spit to continue to fucking for an hour. Kept biting and trying to suck my hole out like a cunt.  I almost told him to stop, my pain threshold was at its point… but didn’t. He finally grunted and nutted in my used ass. He later complimented that I had the best pussy in LA, explaining most Hollywood bottoms are picky. He told me he has a lot of Latino friends and if I wanted to be gangbang he would plan it for me. Once again complimenting on such a fine destroyed wrecked and nasty fuck hole I had which was beautiful and meant to be used by as many guys as possible…He wants to be the first and Last one.  He took this pic, this is just after two guys. 

I almost cried it was the most romantic thing a top has said to me….I’m in love. Will definitely try a gangbang trip to LA again one day. Any tops into totally smashed cunts like mine? 

F7AEA2D2-7EF0-46C6-B64F-8937281A31CF.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Piggy 5

Went out the cruising woods about 1:00 in the afternoon.  No real expectations.  Hiked through the back trails and ran across a Mexican dude.  We stopped and reached over and start grabbing our groins and then each other's.  Unzipped, he had a small uncut cock.  Sucked him and he sucked me.  He wanted his nipples sucked so I did that.  We kissed and sucked some more.  Started playing with his ass, but I don't think either of us were expecting to fuck.  Sucked some more and got behind to jerk him better.  Started rubbing between his cheeks, he spit on his hand and lubed up.  It was my first using spit as lube.  Pressed against his hole and got it in.  He bent over and grabbed a tree while I went to town.  Then he came, so I left before someone saw us.

At a 4th picnic at a buddy's house, lots of drunk bears and otters, so of course it devolved into rampant sex. I took three loads in my ass just bending over the picnic table, and then had the pleasure of a senior bear licking and sucking my ass as the loads ran out. I finished the evening by stopping by the fishing lake I always go to, and fucked my load into a young redneck looking guy with a moustache. 👍🏻

• Like 4
  • Piggy 5

GUYS ARE READY TO BURST!

Got a txt again while I was on the road home from work. My 30 yo Filipino pigson needed a quick bj. He came over just 30 mins after I got home. I greeted him at the door in a T-shirt and jock. Always nice to see him. Clothes came off very fast. He loves when I slowly suck his cock up-and-down with a regular rhythm. His cock and nuts tightened and he release a huge load down my throat. YUM! All done in 15 mins.

HOT to taste dessert before my actual dinner!

15 hours ago, Japbtm said:

My LA trip

I stayed at a famous cumdump motel in Hollywood near Western and Hollywood Blvd. I was extremely busy with so many different things going on I just couldn’t get the cumdump thing going for a full day but will share with you the highlights. The one mistake I made was not bringing my Enema set…. Next time I will. 
First night: the thickest bbc I had in a long time fucked me a good 30 mins. I was sure my hole was hamburger meat after him. The next was a white guy who I met on Sniffles. This motel is so famous, guys just ask “room number?” His dick was so thick I barely got it in my mouth. White guy 5’ 11” 180lbs who tried to hurt me by pounding me as hard as he can… bbc beat him to it so I just push my prolapse out to milk him. He came pretty fast and jolted out of the room… odd but later I thought perhaps he was straight. 

The next day I had a Bbrt pen pal. Not sure if anyone has those. A bbc that randomly oink me and we had stayed in contact for 5 years. Well I was in LA and this was our time to finally meet and he was huge. Pump me long and hard. A few random guys came in and out breeding me. He alternated between fucking and eating my hole before flooding me with his load. We even went across the street to eat at some Thai restaurant. 

The third day was Saturday, I decided to checkout Flex, which had some promise but was not that great. 

Last night before leaving, I finally reconnected with this hot 40’s Asian guy who I hooked up in Hawaii the week before. Awesome, He fucked me for an hour, smashing my hole with his 7” and finally breeding me. Some cuddle time and he left. 

A Latino guy 30’s about 5’8 and 175 lbs was my last fuck. He took a long time to get to my motel. I thought he was gonna flake. I was not disappointed, he was of average size, maybe 6”. He ate my hole like it was a peach. Fuck me like he was trying to empregnate me and used a continuous amount of spit to continue to fucking for an hour. Kept biting and trying to suck my hole out like a cunt.  I almost told him to stop, my pain threshold was at its point… but didn’t. He finally grunted and nutted in my used ass. He later complimented that I had the best pussy in LA, explaining most Hollywood bottoms are picky. He told me he has a lot of Latino friends and if I wanted to be gangbang he would plan it for me. Once again complimenting on such a fine destroyed wrecked and nasty fuck hole I had which was beautiful and meant to be used by as many guys as possible…He wants to be the first and Last one.  He took this pic, this is just after two guys. 

I almost cried it was the most romantic thing a top has said to me….I’m in love. Will definitely try a gangbang trip to LA again one day. Any tops into totally smashed cunts like mine? 

F7AEA2D2-7EF0-46C6-B64F-8937281A31CF.jpeg

Dam nice what hotel you stay at lol 

Just took my first real anon cock (I mean, most cocks are anon technically cuz I don't know the guys personally but this was completely anon) and I loved it. I found this guy on the Sniffies hook up site. He gave me his address, told me to come in, strip down and get face down ass up on his bed. 

I did that and waited. My heart was pounding cuz I had no idea who this guy was or what he looked like other than that he was white and had a 8.5 inch thick cock, which he sent me several pics of. I heard him come out of his bathroom and approach the bed. He climbed on and spread my cheeks, burying his face in my ass and eating me out extremely well. I was loving it so much cuz I haven't been eaten out in a while so I was missing it. While he ate me out, he spanked my ass a few times hard which made me whimper. After a few minutes of rimming, he moved up my body and I felt his cockhead at my hole. 

He whispered in my ear "you're a good cumdump, aren't you?" as he gently pushed into my tight wet hole. I moaned out "yes I am, sir" and he said "good boy. Open up." Soon, he was fully inside me and he gently thrust in and out a few times before going to town on my ass. After a few minutes of that, he moaned and pushed balls deep in me to unload his cum. He got off the bed, threw me a towel and went back to his bathroom so I could clean up and get dressed. I felt so slutty. Tried to get a second load from someone else but both guys I talked to didn't work out. I still have his load in me almost 3 hours later. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3

Last night with 2 dominant alpha buddies. They made me lick their feet and pits, then I had to suck on their balls and cocks while the decided his to use me. They put me on all 4s and Steve shoved his big thick cock down my throat, choking me while Mike forced his cock up my ass. They spit roasted me for over an hour, swapping holes eery 10 mins or so. I fukkin loved every minute. Finally, when Steve was in my ass and Mike was down my throat, Steve said "Mike, I'm ready to shoot - tel me when you're about to cum" Mike said "I'm cumming and they both shot their loads into me at the same time. I really felt Steve's load in my asshole as I was swallowing Mike's sperm. Good night!

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3

I last bottomed for a stranger off Grindr. I left my boyfriend to go to his apartment. He insisted on using a condom unfortunately but fucked me good. The last time I topped was just my boyfriend. Came inside him 3 times. 

Edited by Liverpool