Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Last night I got a huge load in my mouth my 65-year-old top Daddy call me over to his house to suck his dick and I did for about an hour until he unloaded the biggest saltiest creamiest load in my throat it was so much that I was choking on it but I swallowed it allScreenshot_20210713-064126.png.0a4ae51eba4632f3cd086863496d87d4.png

Philadelphia, this past weekend.  Got fucked 9 times (8 times at Club Philly) in two days, looks like three loads.   Most of the guys used condoms or pulled out (however I've been wrong about the condom thing before and I didn't see any condoms around except the first guy).

First load was a repeat guy who had fucked me with a rubber less than 30 minutes before.  Second load was from a guy who I had to suck hard to get him hard.  After about 15 minutes he would go from soft to hard.  The first time I sucked him he reassured me that he would get hard.  Then I spun my ass around as he slid his dick in my hole and pounded my hole.  But at some point he would get soft.  He pulled out and I sucked him again, he got hard again and then fucked me some more.  After some nice pounding he got soft again so I sucked him some more trying to gauge when he wanted to stick his dick in my hole again.  The third time he got hard but came immediately after.  But he stayed hard.  While he was apologizing for cumming I told him his dick was still hard enough to poke my ass so he quickly pounded me some more and came a second time, this time in my ass (YAY), within seconds (he was also clearly not expecting that).  The last load was from a guy who had trouble getting his dick in my ass.  I thought he had a rubber on and as he was big my little hole couldn't open up enough.  Probably my little hole couldn't open up at first.  But once he was in his dick didn't seem to slide.  I'm not sure if it was the lube or if he was just so big relative to my ass.  He seemed to enjoy the ride and I could feel some movement.  After some time he came and pulled out.  I spun around and discovered his raw dick which I immediately began sucking.  He got hard again so I was hoping he'd fuck me again but he thanked me with a big smile on his face.

Edited by fuckholedc
Fixed grammar
  • Like 1

A good buddy of mine (he’s an oral versatile guy) living on the West side of LA near the UCLA University campus. He loves oral and sucking cock. It’s his favorite and he doesn’t much get fucked by anonymous men. He lives in a small apartment building and during COVID when all the glory holes closed this past year he built his own glory hole. It’s really nice. It’s full height almost to the ceiling, fits fully wall-to-wall inside his apartment entry way, nice oval hole he cut in it and padded around the edges, metal handholds so the top guys can put their arms up and hold on as they push their cocks through the hole. It’s really nice. 

He and I talk all the time and he was telling me how so many of the young guys he wants to suck off also want to fuck and breed ass too and when he tells them it’s “oral-only” they stop chatting and many ghost or block him. So he asks me if I’d consider being the bottom CumDump at his glory hole…like “YES” I say!!!! But when he started saying to guys that there were going to be two of us; one to suck and another for the top to fuck, same thing happened, guys ghosted and started wanting pictures and all sorts of info. So Friday afternoon he invited me over to play his glory hole. He put out his profile on his multiple apps and told guys his GH was open for anonymous blow jobs and breeding of his hole if they wanted to fuck. He didn’t tell them it was my ass they’d be fucking.

I got to his apartment. He handed me a gray t-shirt just like he was wearing and told me to put it on. The plan was that he would suck the top and if the top wanted to fuck, my friend would just move to the left and I’d move over and spread my ass cheeks to take the hard cock. The top, if he looked would only see my ass and Gray t-shirt, they’d never know there were two of us behind the GH. So my friend is advertising “private, discreet, anonymous Glory Hole, oral and raw breeding; easy parking.” On a side note I’d like to believe tops came to get off because they thought my friend was the best oral, but in LA, “easy parking” is a big advantage!!! 

First guy shows up about 4 P.M. the light in the entry way is very low and the light in the hallway on our side of the GH is dark. The first guy is buzzed through the gate. My friend and I wait on our side of the GH. We’ve both removed our shorts as my friend jerks on his cock as he sucks and I’m ready to take a cock if called upon to do so. We have our gray t-shirts on. My friend is on his knees on a foam pad right in front of the GH, I’m sitting on the floor, leaning against the wall, arms around my knees, ass pre-lubed and waiting. We’re both quiet, the door opens, closes. I hear the guy’s shorts come off, then his cock comes through the hole; he’s 28yo, asian, very fit, cock totally shaved, uncut, beautiful balls and a surprisingly long thin, flaccid cock, long foreskin covering his cock. My friend looks at me and smiles. He begins to suck; almost immediately I can see the guy’s cock get hard. He’s hanging on to the hand holds and leaning on the GH as we can see it move. My buddy is an amazing expert cock sucker as I watch him work. I time it as he sucks, waiting for my cue to step in and get fucked. I so want that beautiful young cock. We’re 7 minutes in and we can here the guy breathing hard, then we hear, “I’m close! I’m going to cum! I’m going cum!” Seconds later I can see my buddy swallowing. Then the cock slowly pulls out of his mouth and disappears onto the other side of the hole. My buddy turns to me and opens his mouth; it’s full of white cum. He swallows and smiles at me. Then we hear the guy say, “thank you.” And he exits the apartment. I just say to my friend, “that was amazing.” 

We turn to his laptop as he scans his messages. The next guy is waiting for the address. He sends it. 20 minutes later the next guy is buzzed up. 32yo, “straight,” white, very athletic on his profile, supposedly a big cut cock. The apartment door opens. We are in the same positions. We hear a belt buckle, we hear shoes coming off, he’s wearing jeans and we hear  the pants coming all the way off. Then his cock comes through the glory hole, already partially engorged, arching forward, he’s excited. Beautiful. My friend gently lifts the guy’s cock into his open mouth and begins his work. I’m in awe how good he is and how much effort he puts into it. About 5 minutes into the sucking my friend pulls off and goes back on it so I can see the hard length of this cock; 7.5” or just under 8”, moderate thickness. Soon the guy pulls his cock back through the hole, leans down and asks my buddy, “can I fuck u?” My buddy says sure and reaches through to take the guys cock. The hard comes back through the hole and he sucks it to get it really wet. I stand up, step over to the GH. My friend slides over to the side. I take hold of the cock and guide it inside my hole. The guy slides in fully. On the the other side of the GH he’s saying, “oh God that feels good!” He fucks slowly. I’m standing, bent over, my ass is pushed up against the hole. Soon we can hear him panting and he’s fucking hard, the wood GH wall is moving and make cracking sounds as he’s putting his weight into the fucking. In a minute or two he’s gasping and grunting as he unloads he’s cum in me saying, “fuck, fuck, fuck!!!” Then he’s done. He stays in me. My friend motions for me to slide off the cock. As I do, my buddy takes hold of the cock and puts it back in his mouth. I’m standing off to the side, cum leaking from me. Soon the cock pulls back through the hole. We hear him slowly dressing. He says, “thanks guy,” very quietly as he leaves. Are GH guys always so polite I ask my friend? Soon my friend gets a message from the last guy, “that was amazing, luv your ass. Can I come by again sometime?” 

Soon the third guy buzzes. My buddy and I are in position, the door opens and closes. Shoes and shorts come off. Another beautiful uncut cock comes through the hole. The guy is, 24yo, white, uncut, moderate sized cock. His cock comes through the hole totally flaccid. My buddy caresses it, sucks it. Soon this hard young cock standing at attention is ready for me. I stand, move to the hole, and guide it inside me. He pounds away as my buddy on his knees watches me getting pounded, both of us smiling. Soon, the guy speeds up his thrusts, he breathing hard, then he’s breeding me. 

Damn that was hot! Over the next 3 hours we took care of 11 more cocks and I got 8 loads in my ass. Not one guy was aware there were two of us! 

• Like 14
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 10

I'd been chatting with a hairy dad bear online during Covid and we were talking about how I needed to get my poz seed in his poz ass and if he wanted it with or without my PA.  He def. wanted it with it in.  Everything aligned this week and I drove up to his house and he when he greeted me he was everything I needed- stocky, hairy, gruff and hungry.   We made out for a while - great kisser- as we slowly got undressed and sucked each other for a while.  When we were good and ready we went out into his backyard and into his tool shed (with the door open) and he bent over and took my 7" thick pierced cock with no lube. It felt good but a little friction so grabbed some oil based lubed and I just slid right in to my balls.   We fucked for a good 5 minutes before he asked me to blow deep inside him.  It felt so fucking good.   After I pulled out he turned around and cleaned my cock and kissed me.  I hope we can do it again soon. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

A Great First Day Back at Steamworks Toronto

Many of you know that the bathhouses in Toronto have reopened today at 12:01 AM. I was going to be in the downtown core of Toronto to meet an ex of mine for lunch. We had a lovely time and lunch outside on the patio. Afterwards, he went to a movie around 2 PM, and I went to see what Steamworks Toronto looked like and sounded on the day it reopened (it had been close since mid-March 2020!).

Another friend of mine suggested I have to fuck-suck-rim COVID-19 out of my system. And I did.

For starters, most guys are ready to play and blast in your mouth or ass. Guy #1 - anal load. I went into a little room with a door off the DJ's booth. I wanted to get fucked. I was on my knees with my douched and lubed (I had to buy lube there, because I couldn't bring in my booty bag with 2 buttplugs and my silicone lube). Note: Bring a plastic grocery bag. Steamworks Toronto will NOT allow you in with another type of bag. I learned this the hard way. Back to me getting seeded. He was a little younger than me and shorter. I felt his cock slide into my hole. Within 2 mins. I felt him squirting in me. Cha-ching - ANAL LOAD #1.

Guy #2 - oral load. I was in the front gloryholle-slurp ramp area. I proceeded to the upper level and met up with a younger guy whose cock I sucked when I just got there. He was ready to cum. He had a thick-ish cut cock about 7" long and hard, ready to cum. I swallowed his cock to the base a few times and took my time sucking it. He was moaning and love what I was doing. In no time, he blasted a big load down my throat. ORAL LOAD #1.

Guy #3 - oral load. I met a younger (almost 30 yo) guy of Indian descent who was visiting family in the Toronto area. He's working in the States. He loves older men. His cock was HUGE, like a Polisk kielbassa coil. I sucked him in the slurp ramp area. He took me by the hand and lead me to his room. We continued. I was on my back adoring his huge thick pipe. He squeezed his cock a few times and out came this huge load of hot cum in my mouth. ORAL LOAD #2.

Guy #4 - oral load. I met another younger otter in the slurp ramp area. He sucked my cock, I sucked his longish cock, but somewhat thick. He asked that we continue in his room. I was on my knees sucking him off. I stuffed his cock down my throat as far as it could go. BANG! - I was rewarded with a creamy, big load of cum. ORAL LOAD #3.

I walked around the corner as I was cruising with about 15 mins of time left (only 6 hrs play time, with NO renewals during COVID times) and met up with the 30 yr old clean-cut Indian guy. He took my hand again to go to his room. I wanted him to fuck me. He was a bit hesitant but that disappeared when he saw my hairless, manscaped ass. He laid me on my tummy and put some lube on his cock and my hole and slide in my ass. Several pumps and he shot a deep load in my ass (remember his Polish kielbassa coil cock - at least 8" long, quick thick?).  ANAL LOAD #2.

Not bad for 6 hours of play at Steamworks Toronto. Most guys were not picky for hooking up purposes. All were very glad to be back at a bathhouse.

All I had to remember was to remember to keep my face mask on in the hallways. Masks come off and social distancing stopped when you're were rimming ass, sucking cocks, fucking/getting fucked. Steamworks Toronto is restricted to 90 patrons at a time, but open 24/7 for now.

I had a really good time, with 5 loads in me too. Met some very horny younger pigsons! Good to be back there!

• Like 4
  • Piggy 2

• Moderators

I have had a rough week for a lot of reasons, so tonight I was looking for a stranger's load to make me feel better. I ended up getting a repeat top; the young, black top who bred me last week was online, looking, and 1500 feet away. 

We had a lot more foreplay this time. He was really into working my nips with his fingers and mouth. We did that for a while until he slid his hand down to my hole and started fingering. He asked me to roll on my belly. He worked my hole with one spit-lubed finger for a good while. He slowly worked a second finger in the same way. After a while I told him to go for three; he reached over and grabbed the lube. After slicking things up, he went for three fingers and worked my ass hard. Eventually, he asked if I could take more. I told him to go for it, and he was fucking me hard with four. He started trying to work the thumb in, but I told him to back off a bit. His nails were really too sharp and long to go any further. He backed off to two fingers and reamed me out good for a few moments. 

I didn't realize that he was lubing his cock with the other hand. Suddenly, his thick 7" is inside me. He fucks with a steady rhythm for a while. I told him he can fuck as hard as he wants. He wanted to fuck about as hard as you expect an horny 20-year-old to fuck. He pounded me with a hard, steady rhythm. I was hitting the poppers and moaning. After several minutes of this, he sped up to a frantic pace and unloaded inside me. He said something as he came that I didn't quite catch. I really love a top who announces his load. 

He jumped up pretty quick and got dressed. The whole thing from first message to his leaving a big load inside me maybe took half an hour. That's a top worth hanging onto. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Three loads back to back 

Yesterday I was in heat and texted my fwbs to see who was around

1. R is a 32yo latin hottie with a long d, curly hair, and a lot of stamina.  We had great conversation, made out, & then He aggressively nailed me from the side and bred me 

2 & 3. V is a Bulgarian neighbor fwb.  Cute smile, euro accent, and a d with a lot of foreskin.  When he fucks me, I can literally feel it peeling back and forth inside of me and I love it 

T is a muscular husky daddy with a thick d (my fav).

V & T came over at the same time and made out, cheering each other on while tagging me.  I was in ecstasy as they switched from foreskin attacks to girth heaven.  They bred me 1 after the other.

I went to a nudist social Sex party later that evening.  I arrived kind of late so most guys had already cum tho I did flip and swapped loads with a sexy daddy.  #4.  Nice socializing and I got a few #’s of hot guys who said they wanted to fuck me another time.  Yes please!

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

Just woke up this morning to a message from someone I've been chatting with on-and-off on Grindr: big skinhead bear. Within 30 minutes I was inviting him into my room and his tongue was straight in my mouth, pulling my hair back to keep me facing up. I sucked him probably for like 30 seconds before I needed it, laid back, and let him in. Held our bodies close together while he sucked and kissed where my neck meets my shoulder and I whispered begging for his cum deep inside me. After he finished we quickly dressed and he headed home. Can't say for certain how heavy he came - not squeezed it out yet (and don't plan to lol).

Yesterday my man whored ME out.  First time.  He set up an appointment for me to fuck an old fuckbuddy of his.  So I show up at the guy’s motel room door at 9:15 in the morning never having chatted with him at all.  He’s a cute older polar bear with a snow white handlebar mustache.  He’s all into sucking my dick right away, but the negotiation was that I was there to fuck.   The dude’s hole was ready to go with a few gobs of my spit. I get him on his back, his feet on my shoulders, and I am pressing my dick in raw.  

He says get it all the way in and hold it there. I’m thinking he needs time. No, he clenches and squeezes my dick with his ass like he’s milking it. FUCK nice!  I know it won’t take long to breed this hole, and I start sliding in and out.  FUCK yes nothing but spit and. . .

He says, “Hey don’t cum in me.”

NOW?!  NOW?! NOW?!  He says this??

I am stroking in and out. Precum and spit for lube. I tell him I am negative. He says yeah but please don’t . . .  I told him I’d been fantasizing about putting two loads in him. He’s like ‘please don’t’.  

Now my man knows this dude because this ‘bi/married’ guy regularly travels to the area and hosts whatever trouble he can stir up in his hotel room. Sometimes it’s orgies.

So I ask him . . .hey I was sort of fantasizing you having some other loads in you, you sure that’s not cum in there making your ass so fuckable?   You didn’t get fucked last night?

He’s like ‘no’.

I am ready to bust. My mind is racing with - should I just cum? - could I cum and keep going and pretend I didn’t/can’t?  And how far can I take it to the edge?   Normally I can’t talk when I’m fucking, but this matter-of-fact conversation we were having had me swollen up hard and ready.

I started to blow my load. Whipped it out.  Most went on his chest. 

He thanked me. I split.  

• Like 4

My mate, Steve came over today to help me take down a tree in my back garden. I’s hot so we were both just in shorts. Steve was sweating and so was I. After a bit, Steve took off his shorts - my garden is quite private ns Steve likes to show off. He’s got a thick hairy body, hairy ass and a big dick. He got me to undress as well so we labored naked. I saw his balls and his cock were getting heavier and thicker and soon he had a solid hardon. I offered to take care of his hard cock and he said he thought I’d never ask. He wanted me to suck him off so I got on my knees and sucked his cock and massaged his balls until he shot deep in my throat. I can still taste his cum and a couple of jets  of his sperm  are in my beard. He's gunna stay the night so as soon as my boy, Drew Geta home, the 3 of us will get it on. Steve always wants to fuck Drew so I hope he's still got a load for my hole.

• Like 6

I got my last load around nine months ago.

I had been chatting with a guy on Grindr and we decided to meet up. He came to my place right after work and we got right to it. We got naked; he put a condom on and slid into me. However, because of the condom, he was having some trouble getting his cock into my hole (he had a big one, too), but we carried on.

After a while, he pulled out to take a little break. He took the condom off and we just laid there for a bit. But then he started pushing his bare head against my hole. The rational part of me was telling me not to do it, that it wasn't safe. But it was so hot and I was so incredibly turned on. I asked him his status and he said he had been tested recently and didn't have anything (this was before I started PrEP). I wasn't really sure about it, but when he said he could put a condom on if I wanted, I knew I needed to feel his raw cock inside me.

He slid into me again, much easier this time.

I asked him "how does it feel?"

"So much better," he said.

I couldn't help but agree.

He fucked me for a good while longer, and I felt like such a slut in the best way possible.

After a while, he said "I'm getting close."

There was only one thing I could say.

"Come inside me."

As soon as I had uttered the words I had the best orgasm I'd had in such a long time. He came at the same time, pushing his cock as deep into me as he could and filling me up with his load. I was covered with my own cum while his was leaking out of me.

It was my first time getting bred in so many years.

Now, I can't stop craving that feeling of a big cock throbbing deep inside me, filling me up.

Moving out of my neighborhood tomorrow and the twink Korean I've been fucking through COVID down the street wanted one last romp. He messaged me last night saying his place was available today but he wanted to top me for once. Who was I to say no?

I got there around 6 and we got right to it. He has a really nice uncut cock that I've sucked a lot but have never taken up the ass. He doesn't have much experience topping I don't think, and it hurt a bit until he figured out his angle to fuck me but once he started hitting that button it was incredible.

I forgot how hard and how into it a 20 year old can get, and he had me on my back holding onto him for dear life for over a half hour. When he finally got to his moment he bit down on my shoulder and while I couldn't feel the load at the time I could feel his cock flexing and making his first deposit in me.

I had to get back to finishing my packing and that's when I realized exactly how much he nutted in me.  I almost always try to hold a load to let it absorb but it was a very futile effort tonight. I texted him a bit ago to tell him how great it was and he suggested we do it again early in the morning before the moving truck arrives. I know I'll probably pay for it moving my furniture right after getting railed but there is something about being bred by a virile young guy that I cannot say no to!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Last night.   I was checking out a local cruising site along the river on the way home.    Saw a familiar figure standing next to his motorcycle.   He turned and walked under the university bridge.   I followed and found him leaning against one of the supports with pants unzipped and his huge hard cock waiting.  I dropped to my knees and started to suck.  First the head then the Shaft.   Deeper and deeper his cock slipped down my throat.  Suddenly he pulled he pulled out and said “turn around.”    I did and felt him slipping into my ass. At first slowly and pulling back. Then he thrust deep inside making me gasp.   I leaned forward as he took my ass.    Harder and faster until he lunged forward.  I was sniffing poppers and I felt him deep inside.    One last push and I could feel his cock filling my ass with com.  After a few moments he whispered thanks, pulled out and walked back to his motorcycle.  

• Like 4