Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I showed up at his place. He was a burly guy who was easily 40 years my senior. he brought me to his coach and sat on it. he spread his legs and lowered his zipper. Indicating I was going to be on the floor tonight. Going on to my knees I looked at his thick cock. I took it in my mouth and began to suck him off. He began to speak. He began to speak I was his boy and he was daddy. I moaned my lips around his cock. he began to guide my head on his cock. I pushed back but he held me there and I drowned in cock until he let me up for air. I breathed in heavily saliva dripping down my chin I went in and licked his cock from balls to tip before I began to suck it again.

He leaned over and slapped my ass before taking a grip of my left cheek. his finger slid down to play with my hole. He guided my head up off his hard cock and into his firm lips. are tongues fought each other until his tongue dominated mine. He then told me to turn around. I did as I was told. I felt his beard as he began to lick my hole he licked around tying to push into my ass. he soon got up and picked up a small glass bottle and put it to my nose and told me to inhale. As I did I felt my hole relax. He told me it was time I looked behind me to see him lining up his penis to my hole before pushing in. I looked forward. I was on all fours like a  dog in heat as I felt his length enter me. I moaned the only name I new him by.

"Daddy" I moaned. He sped up hands in my medium length hair. He powerfully thrust into me in a way that only comes with experience. After a little bit he began to push me down. He said he was going to come and I asked him to cum inside of me. He did. I felt the warm thick liquid inside of me. After pulling his cock out I began to clean it. soon it was hard again, inside me again. This time it was quicker had a urgency to it. He came in me again. I left soon after. It was one of the best fucks I have ever had.

So I had a quicky at the gym with my daddy gym crush. I was coming from the washroom. He was naked on his way to the shower and he knew I always checked him out. He told me "come in with me".  I got in the shower with him, got on my knees and he face fucks  me. He says, " I know you been checking me out you fag". Five minutes later he cums so hard it came out of my nose

• Like 1

Hot anon breeding session with @Breedingandseeding late last night.  And, that's after only chatting with him for the first time earlier in the day!  Just the way it should be: straightforward short chat between breeder and take-all cumdump.  Minimal emails, no-nonsense.

Door unlocked, totally dark play space, lets himself in while I wait ass-up, head-down, ass facing the door and pre-loaded with 1 other nutt.  Squats down to eat my hole, then penetrates to deliver a hot, verbally raunchy fuck, finishing off by flooding my guts.  A quick slap to my ass and out the door.

Any DC guys need a thick big nutt up their pussies, hit up @Breedingandseeding

• Like 5

4 hours ago, piglooking4pigs said:

Hot anon breeding session with @Breedingandseeding late last night.  And, that's after only chatting with him for the first time earlier in the day!  Just the way it should be: straightforward short chat between breeder and take-all cumdump.  Minimal emails, no-nonsense.

Door unlocked, totally dark play space, lets himself in while I wait ass-up, head-down, ass facing the door and pre-loaded with 1 other nutt.  Squats down to eat my hole, then penetrates to deliver a hot, verbally raunchy fuck, finishing off by flooding my guts.  A quick slap to my ass and out the door.

Likewise if you need a piggy cumdump who knows how to take cock try out @piglooking4pigs

• Like 3

• Moderators

Yesterday on my way home from a weekend with my BF, I met up with a married buddy of mine - a hot little Brazilian cub - at an ABS near his work. It was about 1 in the afternoon, and the place had a fair number of (mostly older) guys there. My buddy and I met up in the parking lot and went in and he bought some poppers. We got in a booth together and he was all over me as soon as we got the door shut. Got our pants down and he started sucking me before I could even feed the meter. I sucked him some too, then he climbed up on the bench and begged me to eat his ass. It opened right up and I managed to get some lube out of my pocket and grease up while I was tonguing him. Then I stood up and sank my fat dick into his hole. He was in heaven, moaning and rocking and begging me to go deeper. I gave him a pretty thorough fucking, if not very long, and finished by blowing a huge 4-day load deep up inside him. We kissed a little more, wiped off and got dressed... finishing just as the quarters ran out. Total time: 10 minutes in the booth. Neither of us felt shortchanged in the least, and he is already texting me about next time.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 2

On 9/21/2021 at 5:19 AM, piglooking4pigs said:

This is my favorite thing to do in the world!  @Breedingandseeding I would love to have you cum and let yourself in my place just north of dupont circle and find me ass up or on my knees and have your way with me.   @piglooking4pigs thanks for sharing the hot play by play but more importantly for sharing this hot top!!

• Piggy 2

Around lunch time today I visited a thick black bottom guy with a preloaded ass. He said he had 4 loads in him already and I could feel it. Dumped my load in him and asked how many he took the day before and he said 20. Oink, slutty cumdumps really do get me going. Yesterday, I bred a blindfolded older white guy who was slim. We met off doublelist and he never even asked for stats, pics, or status. His posting said "can be as anonymous as you like" and he lived up to that!  Later after seeding his hole I messaged him about meeting up again sometime and found out that he has a husband he's cheating on! That instantly got me even more horny to breed him again so I'll seed his ass again soon.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 3

Interesting but hot development. After my gym workout I did not check for messages on my iPhone. However, my now 31 yo Filipino pigson wanted me to blow him to empty a big load he's been saving for a few days. I didn't see his message til I was parked in front of my house. He was walking in the area and had shopping for groceries in his mind after sex. I responded that I'd quickly shower and await his arrival. This all happened within the space of a half an hour.

With him today, he really enjoyed me licking his shaft from the bottom to the tip of his cock, but a slow lick. His walk was SO hard, mine too. But today was a quickie. I used my tongue just to tease the head of his cock but on the underside. Drove him nuts! Within 5 mins he was ready to cum. I took his whole cock down my throat - 6" cut, thicker than most cocks. And he blasted down my throat. I cleaned his cock off, and he thanked me and out the door to do grocery shopping. I do love a creamy, cummy dessert before dinner!

OINK!

• Like 3

I've gone through a long dry spell because I had prostate cancer in 2019 which did a huge number on my libido (all cured with radiation) and then the pandemic hit.  

I had to make a quick trip to Atlanta and thought I'd give Sniffies a try. Being new meat is great.  TBH my confidence had taken a hit and I wasn't feeling sexy at all. In addition, I was there for a funeral so that was extra weird.

Anyway, a hot man  hit me up who was exactly my type. Short, compact, beefy, furry and with a sexy blonde beard (I love those) and a big hungry ass. He wanted Daddy to fuck him. He also wore sexy tighty whities to meet me, came to my hotel and we made out and he was super into my Daddy bear body and hairy chest. 

Within a few minutes I ripped his underwear and was fucking him on the bed while he wore them (which I think is super hot) and he was begging daddy to fuck him harder. So of course I told him he was a filthy little faggot whore and fucked him harder. I ended up coming and we collapsed in a heap. 

It was exactly the experience I needed. An ego/confidence boost when I had been feeling unsexy and low desire for a while. Thanks J for a great time. Just what Daddy needed.

• Like 7