Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

On 10/11/2021 at 10:39 PM, wow456 said:

So my cop bull was on duty and wanted a quickie  on  Friday afternoon,. He was on patrol in the industrial park, I told him ass up and the door was unlocked. When he got to the trailer, he said " police" . He saw me on the bed, unzipped his pants and force his dick in my ass, balls deep. While he was breeding me, he keep on saying " good slut", I just love breeding your pussy". He keep on saying that and 15 minutes later he dropped his load into me . He turned around, I put my lips on his dick and clean it off. He gives me a kiss and slapped my ass . I just was laying there, feeling his load drop out of my ass and I was eating it, 

More Please 

Sorry first post …so many hot stories on here and I just wanted to add my first public toilet bb- Hadn’t taken much bare cock till a few weeks ago. Was out on a walk round the local area and went over the park where there’s a public toilet (got wanked off a few times there) thought id have sniff round see if I could get sucked or wank a lad off …tends to be chav types and older blokes in there. Was empty when I got there so had a piss and was takin my time, you know just in case, a bloke comes in, looks like a council works type..bearish hoodie work trousers and boots 30s? …nice …he stood there had a piss and just stayed with his knob out …caught me looking and nodded …turned and showed me …I just moved up for a feel …then he pushes my shoulder to get me to suck him …so I did …fat with a nice head and foreskin …as im doing that he’s working his hand down the back of my jeans and is rubbing my hole …he backs off a bit and drags me in to one of the cubicles ..where im bent sucking and he’s finally got a finger up me ..im loving it and he’s thrusting his hard cock in my mouth (load of pre-cum) and im wanking  …he said want fucking lad? …I wasn’t sure but though fuck it …spins me round and has me bend over the bog …yanks my pants down and is rubbing his wet cock head on me hole and pushes in slow as I push back on him …never fucking thought of condoms just wanted that cock in me. As he gets balls deep some lads come in to the toilets talking loud taking a piss and are out again quite quickly …all the time he’s slowly quietly fucking me …when they are gone he picks the pace up and fucks me for a good while …he bends forward wanks me for a bit then bites my shoulder through my t-shirt then said ‘ok to cum in ya mate?’ I just said please ..then he’s breathing hard and I feel him shoot in me …”oh fucking good lad” he said in my ear and pulled out pulled his trousers up and fucked off …I left after tidying up ..this is the first time I got fucked in a public toilet hope I get more 😜 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 12

Yesterday, hubs went to help his best friend in Queens move so I had the apt to myself.  Texted my fwb’s to see who was available on such short notice.  Had a few visitors 😊

(1)    D is my NJ daddy surgeon friend.  Salt-and-pepper, muscles, thick dick.  I’m his go-to weekend btm as I take his dick better than almost any other guy.  We made passionate love as we haven’t seen each other for about a month. 

(2)    F is a fit bald finance daddy.  Works nearby.  He left his office and worked me over so much so that we had to take multiple breaks.  Really annihilated and satisfied me.

(3)    R is a NJ medical student.  At least 6 foot 4, top leaning.  He’s fucked me a few times and wanted me to load him up.  Happy to reciprocate.

(4)    M is a Brooklyn otter.  Probably early 40’s; scruffy, salt and pepper.  Gave me a nice conclusory dick down.

Afterwards, I ate pizza, fries, and took an afternoon nap.  This is how all weekends should be.  XD 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

My last load was inside a cumdump friend of mine who knows how I like to breed a sloppy mankunt.  He texted me very early morning today, Sunday, after he had spent Saturday night collecting anonymous loads at the tubs.  He texted me to say he was on his way over to offer up his still hungry hole to me.  He claimed he had 7 loads in his ass but it seemed to be a lot more.  After adding my load to the mix, I got down at his leaking ass lips and spent a long time felching back (and sharing with him) the gut warmed slop.  One of my favorite lusts!  Anybody else like felching as well?

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, TopPigBB said:

My last load was inside a cumdump friend of mine who knows how I like to breed a sloppy mankunt.  He texted me very early morning today, Sunday, after he had spent Saturday night collecting anonymous loads at the tubs.  He texted me to say he was on his way over to offer up his still hungry hole to me.  He claimed he had 7 loads in his ass but it seemed to be a lot more.  After adding my load to the mix, I got down at his leaking ass lips and spent a long time felching back (and sharing with him) the gut warmed slop.  One of my favorite lusts!  Anybody else like felching as well?

I would LOVE to get piggy with you. Wish that was me coming over to your place with my hole full of loads. so you could be the last pig to breed me then feltch out all that cum slop and feed it to me 😉 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

50 minutes ago, TopPigBB said:

LOVE it! Mostly a bottom, but a cummy hole always gets me rock hard. Love to eat it and refill it! Love it die to me too. Would love to have been your friend offering you MY hole at the end of a good night! 

• Piggy 1

Last night - it was quick but hot - arranged a few days ago on bbrt - hot older/younger couple with daddy whoring out his muscleboy in a hotel and churning the loads between visitors.  This was my second time joining them, and I will drop whatever I'm doing anytime they want to invite me.  I purposely waited till they had been at it for over an hour so the slut would have a few loads in.  This time muscleboy was not blindfolded like last time....he was ass up sucking daddy's cock when I let myself in.  He is younger, but beefy hairy BUILT man ass wearing a jock and long soccer socks.  This time I could see his sexy face with full scruff and mustache so instead of going straight for his ass I walked to the front and got some head first.  I loved having him look up and make eye contact while daddy was stroking my cock into his boy's mouth.  I knew it was a pump n dump scene so I didn't wait long till I moved back to that beefy ass - he huffed some poppers as I got in place and lined up to slide in.  At first he seemed a little tight, but once I was half way in he just kind of blossomed and his wet hole sucked the rest of my cock in.  He was blowing daddy at first but then arched back as I fucked harder - daddy told him to just enjoy my cock.  I could have cum in 30 seconds but held off and edged in his perfect ass for about 5 minutes before I added my load to the others and waited till my cock slipped out  before I got off his broad back and started putting on my clothes.  Just like the first time, daddy took my place and slid his cock in his boy's freshly loaded hole and edged himself while I got dressed.  Muscleboy then flipped over for some minor small talk, and I saw his hard cock trying to bust out of the jock.  It killed me to leave without doing more, but I knew what kind of night this was for them....maybe another time I'll get daddy fucking me in the middle or they'll let me bring one my own fuckboys for a "couple swap" or anything lasting a little longer 🙂

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7

2 hours ago, TopPigBB said:

Wish that had been me, and yeah love to felch as well

Guest JackEdJIZZ

just took my first load...in months......great ass fucking by long time daddy fuck bud.....watching him fuck his son (true real life son...and someone I played with before knowing they are the real deal.   been a while....but damn does it feel good...

Guest JackEdJIZZ
3 hours ago, JackEdJIZZ said:

just took my first load...in months......great ass fucking by long time daddy fuck bud.....watching him fuck his son (true real life son...and someone I played with before knowing they are the real deal.   been a while....but damn does it feel good...

took another while dad and son watched/fucked.   then he did boy.   now I am headed out for one more round......good to be back in the saddle.....and good to have my ass feel like it has been fucked again.       

On Friday, I decided, I'll do something I have not done in a long time. I slut out for men in need. I used my alt grindr account,  saying I am a hole for a man in need in the industrial park I am in, condoms optional. About 5 mins, my first dude was looking. He was a forklift driver and needed some relief. So I gave him my address, told him the door was open and ass was up. When he got there he forced his raw dick into me and started pounding away. He shotn nice creamy load into my hole. I sucked his after, him seeing that made him smile, he said " good sult". 

The next guy was a guy I used to fool around with, he loves it when he gets sloppy seconds. He asked me was there a load in me already and I told him yep. He rushed over, and made me do my usual. He fucks me raw and changes over to facefucking. He likes a pig and boy did I pig out. He drops his load in me and facefucks me some more. He told me, " I miss doing this to you little whore". 

I had one more guy come over, all he wanted was a blowjob. He works at the UPS plant, he comes sits down and I get my mouth to work. 

By the way he was moaning, I could tell he got the best BJ in his life. When he about to cum, he forces my head balls deep with his thick 8 incher.  Drops his load down my throat and gives me a slap on ass. He wants more, so I gave him my personal snapchat.

Not bad for a days work. I just remembered why I have this trailer in a industrial park.😈🐷

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

3 hours ago, JackEdJIZZ said:

My Uncle cop buddies loved using me in 3 ways knowing I was related to him.

Just a short note to let you sexpigs know that yesterday my Vietnamese vers pigson came over after work for his birthday fuck and seeding. Clothes came off fast. I got him on his tummy on my bed to rim his hole well. Then I tongued his body from his crack to the back of his neck. He loves this (moaning from him). I shoved my cock in with no lube. Within a few minutes I shot in his hole. He cleaned off my cock, and I offered him a long kiss with my cum from his hole. HOT!

He rimmed my hole and proceeded to fuck my hole too. I squeezed his cock with my ass muscles a number of times which got him to shoot his 3-day load into my hole. I cleaned his cock off. And he offered me his cum from my hole with a return cummy kiss.

Birthdays fucks are SO good! OINK!

• Like 3
  • Piggy 5

18 hours ago, TopPigBB said:

Hell yeah !!!!!!  Sucking Sperm out of a full, wet Hole is my very favorite.  I hold other "favorites", but felching a hot Hole that other Cocks have been fucking/Breeding in is my absolute favorite.

• Piggy 1