Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Just got back from Steam works in Berkeley over an hour ago. I went nice and early, and on a Sunday as well; I find that I have the best sucess, during off hours. 

The first guy that came in where a condom, which I did not frown on, because he had a nice cock, the kind that can potentially give me a prostate orgasm. It was also good that he stretched me out a bit, because it's been a while since I have been with a man. He groaned and stopped, and pulled out, which sucked, because I thought I was close to a hands-free orgasm. 

The next guy that walked in, said the hot jockstrap got his attention, He wanted to know if I wanted to be fucked in it, and he also asked if I was into barebacking and taking loads, my cock sprung to attention, and I said yes. He didn't have as big a cock as the last guy, yet the idea of knowing I was going to be bred, was better; I still have cum leaking out of my ass, as I write this. 

Went to subway sauna in Melbourne over the weekend, and spent a few hours. Probably one of the quietest cruising I’ve been on, but still great after lots of lockdown! Next will get to wet on Wellington! 

Went to darkroom at subway, and had a few cock up my ass, but no one nutted. And lots of condom fuck! Which was annoying ! But still a cock. The night got better when a couple of Filipino guys fuck me raw and they were like jack hammer 🙂 not the biggest cock but they fuck for hours! Literally spent a long time with the two of them fucking me! I came hands free and one load my hole and the other came in my mouth! So that was great! Hopefully more next time ! And do really miss club 80! 

• Like 2

My last load is still in my NUTS!!! Fucking waste of time apps. Spent the last four hours dealing with flakes and ghosters. 
     I did take a load last night. My bud invited over a top to fuck us and I think he had a preference for me. I got the load. Karmas a bitch cuz today I can’t find a hole to unload into to save my life. 

20 hours ago, Treehugger said:

My last load is still in my NUTS!!! Fucking waste of time apps. Spent the last four hours dealing with flakes and ghosters. 
     I did take a load last night. My bud invited over a top to fuck us and I think he had a preference for me. I got the load. Karmas a bitch cuz today I can’t find a hole to unload into to save my life. 

Dammmm, my hole is here..😍

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Sunday Funday! A FB asked if I was interested in playing with him and two other guys. It's been a while since I had a foursome so I jumped. I had assumed they were a couple and I had also assumed one of them was a bottom. Wrong. One was vers but not in the mood to take cock that day. So that left me as the bottom. It was hot. Nice enough guys and one was seriously hot with an above average cock. We played for a few hours. We had a few breaks but I had cock in my ass or mouth (or both) most of the time. Was exhausted after we broke up but I left with seven loads. And a sore ass 😉 Loved it! Wouldn't mind a repeat. Have the number of the hot guy who dumped three loads in me.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

Just left one of the local adult arcades.  Got there and went straight for one of the booths with a sizable glory hole.   I stripped completely naked, lubed my hole,  put my cock ring on generously lubed my cock and balls and spread  my cheeks and pressed my open hole up to the glory hole.  Within seconds I heard the booth next to mine open and then lock.  I quickly grabbed my poppers and  began filling my nose with the magic hole opening aroma.  I love this moment right before I feel the anonymous raw cock enter my hole.   Good size, thick.  He pushes instantly till I feel his balls resting against my hole.  He begins to pound and I involuntarily grunt and whimper as he destroys my hungry ass.   He lasts maybe 10 minutes never slowing.  I feel his hot jizz paint my guts.  He pulls out with a large plop of cum hits the floor.   He’s not gone 30 seconds when I hear the next stud cock shut and lock the door.  Round 2!!!  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3

Got a Grindr message today after work. This 27 yo twink (regular anon bottom twink) was very clear about what he was looking for. 20 minutes later I was before his appartment where he buzzed me in. Het was waiting on his knees wearing a fucking hot jockstrap ready to suck my dick hard. Told him that I didn’t had a lot of time so after some minutes turned him ass up face down and fucked him relentlessly, hard, rough. All the stress and frustration from work translated in my balls hitting his fantastic ass. Surprisingly, after a whole day without nutting I was able to fuck him for 20 minutes before blowing my load deep in his warm bubble butt. What would live be without those horny bottom twinks.....

A70F8C9D-08CC-4D88-8945-71CA170BD965.jpeg

• Like 2

Stopped at the local video arcade last week. Cruised the booths and the theater. Hooked up with a Latino about 30, 6’ 2” 215lbs with black hair and lightly furred. 6 inch uncut with a trimmed bush and a light fuzz on his butt. 

Got a chance to suck his cock for a bit and then he turned around. I got to slurp and munch on that delicious ass. He wasn’t ready for further action so we exchanged numbers. Hope to munch on him again real soon.

Today I took three loads and swallowed one. The first was a 22 year old guy from sniffies that lives a couple blocks from me. I picked him up from his parents house and we went and parked at the park. He face fucked his load in the back of my throat.  One was from a regular BBC we met up at an abandoned building close to sunset park in Las Vegas and he bred me in the stairwell. Afterwards I went to the park to pee and I passed this 6’1 black dude who was a little buzzed and he told me he was looking for someone to suck his dick so I kindly offered my services. I sucked his dick in the bushes and then he bent me over and ducked his load into me. After that I was still horny so I went to a book store to buy new poppers and ended up getting fucked by a Hispanic daddy in one of the booths. Lately I’m so horny and will just bend over for anyone anywhere

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

Just hooked up with a Top off BBRT. Agreed to meet at a discrete beat in Mitcham.. I walked in first and saw a guy already there, pants down stroking his cock. My hook up then arrived. I got naked and knelt and sucked my Top while stroking the strangers cock. He must have been edging before we arrived cause I felt him get harder and start trembling, so I raised my ass up while I continued sucking my guy, and begged him for his load . He couldn't hold it and erupted hot cum all over my hole, covering it, I felt ever jet . 

My top then spun me around and used his hard cock to wipe all the strangers cum into my ass lips before driving his cock into me, using the guys cum as lube and pushing most inside me.. he then last less than a min, adding his load to the other guys.  He pulled out and commented how cummy and gaping my cunt was... I reached around and felt my hole, yeah, open and warm cream , which I then pushed all back inside me . 

Two loads, expecting one 🙂 A hook and & a total stranger.. don't ask don't tell 🙂

• Piggy 1

Older gent off Grindr. Initially was just to chat about life and chill out a bit, he kept probing me (with questions not with digits...) and the deeper our conversation went the more comfortable I felt.

We fucked for a whole, he said he'd pull out, I clenched when I felt his cock pulse and that was that.

13 hours ago, Twinkles1983 said:

Got a Grindr message today after work. This 27 yo twink (regular anon bottom twink) was very clear about what he was looking for. 20 minutes later I was before his appartment where he buzzed me in. Het was waiting on his knees wearing a fucking hot jockstrap ready to suck my dick hard. Told him that I didn’t had a lot of time so after some minutes turned him ass up face down and fucked him relentlessly, hard, rough. All the stress and frustration from work translated in my balls hitting his fantastic ass. Surprisingly, after a whole day without nutting I was able to fuck him for 20 minutes before blowing my load deep in his warm bubble butt. What would live be without those horny bottom twinks.....

A70F8C9D-08CC-4D88-8945-71CA170BD965.jpeg

oh, this is so nice 🙂