Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

My last load happened three days ago on the overnight ferry from Germany to Sweden. An Iranian caught sight of me sitting by myself, we started talking, I am quite skinny and not very tall and when we were outside I started freezing. He found a corner in the dark, lifted my sweater and started kissing and pinching my nipples (in the old they were stiff). we wnt down to my room, he was sharing with two others, and there he made me stand on all four on the bed, he licked me, fingered me and without any warning or any lube but his spit - he pushed his cock to the bottom. When I started screaming, he pressed my head down into the pillow, took my hand s on my back and started fucking. He said this is what you wanted, and he as right, but the pain was almost unbearable. when He came inside me, he stayed hard, turned me around without slipping out of me and said now it would be better - because of the cum. He was right, he was a great kisser too. and his cock pumped me full of cum once more.  he left me his phone number, said he had a friend who liked to join in, and asked if I would be ready for two cock in my asscunt. then he just left.

I am

• Like 3
  • Piggy 9

A guy who had messaged me a week before suddenly contacted me to say he’d come around in 10 minutes to fuck me. Not long to clean up but luckily (or for other reasons, unluckily) I had already had two hookups arranged that afternoon that were washouts. One was a twitter hookup that simply flaked out, no explanation. The other was a genuine Grindr  meet where the guy lost his hardon after too much poppers.

The guy, a middle aged somewhat toned Chinese guy, arrived and we went in my bedroom after removing two dogs. He had a nice reasonably sized cock which I worked for a while with my mouth. He wasn’t on PrEP but willing to bareback anyway as he said he got STI tested monthly and only topped, except with his boyfriend who was still in China and hadn’t yet been able to join him.  I sat on his cock and pleasantly rode home for ages. He was playing with my cock, fascinated with how thick it was. Then  I lay on the bed and he doggy fucked me before moving me onto my back to drop a big load in me.

With him living only 10 minutes away I’m hoping he’ll become a regular fuck buddy. 

Edited by BB4fking
Spelling errors
  • Like 6

3AM this morning, got a text from Cabbie. U want fuck now? Course I did. Tall 24 yr old Abu hairy guy was up my ass within minutes before he went home after working. Great fuck, big cummer.

This evening got a text from my barber Adil, the guy I sucked off last week, asking if I wanted to suck him again. I did, I was on knees sucking that beauty very quickly. He told me would comd to my house one night and fuck md deep, as he shot his load down my throat.

Pakistani Men/Boys are just so easy. I dont know any that mention condoms.

Edited by DarkroomTaker
  • Like 6
  • Piggy 1

Following up from my last story (page 1100)

I'm still visiting Cyprus and unfortunately I never heard from the strip club guy again. I took a few days away from grindr and did a bit of sightseeing. Eventually finding myself in paphos staying in a hotel. 

I open the app and a guy messages me, he's only 80 metres away and his message is simply "**** hotel?"  realising we're just a few doors apart I reply saying that yes I am there, he tells me he is with his Mrs and can't host but wants to know how fast I can make him cum in my mouth? I'm no pro sucker so I reply honestly that I can suck him. Let him fuck my mouth but essentially the question is how quick can he cum. He asks for my room number and tells me he's going to make an excuse to leave and for me to "be ready" 

I don't hear from him again and quickly assume he changed his mind so I start messaging another guy, he can host nearby and wants a fuck, he asks his long it was since I last took cock and I tell him about 2 weeks. "nice and tight then". He replies,asking what turns me on. I reply telling him how I enjoy being used as a cum dump, he seems impressed and sends me his location, I start to get dressed and suddenly I hear a knock at the door, completely forgetting the earlier chat I casually answer wondering who it is and see the guy standing there. 

"I've got 5 minutes" he says "told my wife I'm going to the bar for drinks" it takes me a second to realise who he is, he starts talking urgently, "think I can fill your mouth in a couple of minutes? My balls are ready to explode" I quickly invite him in and he sits on the bed pulling his trousers down and off, I'm presented with a decent size cock, maybe 7inch, with big heavy smooth balls hanging below. I quickly get on my knees and begin to lick and suck him, he moans and groans telling me to suck him nice and deep, which of course I oblige, this goes on for a few minutes before he pulls out and starts wanking furiously at my face, with little to no warning he let's out a final moan and shoots thick sperm over me, 3 or 4 huge sticky ropes cover my face as I look up at him, he pulls his trousers back on saying "sorry gotta dash" before pretty much running out of the room. 

I gather my thoughts and realise I hadn't replied to the other guy to confirm I was leaving, and I open grindr to find multiple messages from him "are you coming?" "have you changed your mind?" "ugh, another time waster" 

Obviously I'm no time waster, I take a picture of my still jizz dripping face and send him it, saying sorry I got distracted and I'm leaving soon. 

He replies with a laughing emoticon "oh dear you are a cum dump aren't you, hurry up and get here" 

I clean up and finish getting dressed, and after a very short dficeti arrive at his apartment, he invites me in and presents me with a vodka and redbull, I apologise again for being late but he says it's fine and that actually he wants to know more, I began to tell him about the guy and he stops me "shh shhh not yet, get naked and sit there on the sofa" I do as I'm told and he gets down on his knees in front of me, he starts to lick my cock and tells me to tell him all about the meet in detail. As I tell him what happened, he plays with my cock, just little touches, licks, sucks as I tell him about the married guy who snook away, as I tell him about the blowjob he starts to get more carried away, he spreads my legs and begins to tongue my ass, gently at first but soon building up to shoving his tongue deep in my hole, as I finish my story he gets up, pushes my legs wide apart and pulls out a thick 8 inch cock, he looks at me and calls me a cum dump again, saying that he's going to dump his own seed deep inside me, I pause for a second before saying "go for it" and he gently presses the head of his cock against my hole, slowly but firmly he pushes into me, using only his saliva as lube, it hurts to start with and I reach for the bottle of poppers I brought along, taking a couple of deep breaths with them, he slowly pulls his cock out, and in, and out, and in again, I can feel his bare skin in my ass hole and slowly but surely it stretches to accommodate his length, he stay like this for a while, him slowly pumping his shaft into me and calling me names, slut, bareback bitch, cum toy. I can feel him getting more excited as his words get louder and firmer and his strokes get faster and harder.  He demands that I get up and bend over the sofa "a cum bitch like you deserves to be fucked like a bitch" and with that he shoves his cock back into me from behind, his mood has changed now though, his once gentle and steady thrusts now replaced with erratic shallow pumping as he gets himself all worked up. Aaahhhh he growls as with a final pump he unloads his balls, I let out a little yelp as he forces all the way up my ass and cums right into my very core, we stay there for a minute or so before he gets up, offers be a drink (which as always i decline after the guy has finished) and we swap numbers. 

I've got a mate who would love to meet you, he tells me. Asking if I would be up for playing with them together. 

I left and he text me a couple of days later, I'm meeting him and his mystery mate this coming Friday, will report back. 

Holiday in Cyprus anyone? 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3
  • Downvote 1

Guest letsbreed

I fucked my last load in @HeHerman2, a dirty cumdump in a roach motel on the south side of my hometown as I drove through to family Thanksgiving. His huge fat ass feels incredible and you can tell hundreds of men have used him. 

The night before that I took two loads in my hotel room from two anon Grindr guys, and then had a twink over for a few hours of making out, cuddling, rimming, and sweet conversation. 

Two nights before that I spent a few hours at Club Dallas. Three men were inside me, enjoyed some great mutual nipple play with some sensual older guys. I rimmed and bred a slut bent over the fuckbench in the back. 

My lust only continues to grow. In 2022 I’ll be keeping load counts and goals, planning monthly trips to CumUnions in major cities, and continue doing everything I can to encourage men to, day in and day out, fuck multiple men raw. 

Edited by letsbreed

8 hours ago, tyroneJ said:

Following up from my last story (page 1100)

I'm still visiting Cyprus and unfortunately I never heard from the strip club guy again. I took a few days away from grindr and did a bit of sightseeing. Eventually finding myself in paphos staying in a hotel. 

I open the app and a guy messages me, he's only 80 metres away and his message is simply "**** hotel?"  realising we're just a few doors apart I reply saying that yes I am there, he tells me he is with his Mrs and can't host but wants to know how fast I can make him cum in my mouth? I'm no pro sucker so I reply honestly that I can suck him. Let him fuck my mouth but essentially the question is how quick can he cum. He asks for my room number and tells me he's going to make an excuse to leave and for me to "be ready" 

I don't hear from him again and quickly assume he changed his mind so I start messaging another guy, he can host nearby and wants a fuck, he asks his long it was since I last took cock and I tell him about 2 weeks. "nice and tight then". He replies,asking what turns me on. I reply telling him how I enjoy being used as a cum dump, he seems impressed and sends me his location, I start to get dressed and suddenly I hear a knock at the door, completely forgetting the earlier chat I casually answer wondering who it is and see the guy standing there. 

"I've got 5 minutes" he says "told my wife I'm going to the bar for drinks" it takes me a second to realise who he is, he starts talking urgently, "think I can fill your mouth in a couple of minutes? My balls are ready to explode" I quickly invite him in and he sits on the bed pulling his trousers down and off, I'm presented with a decent size cock, maybe 7inch, with big heavy smooth balls hanging below. I quickly get on my knees and begin to lick and suck him, he moans and groans telling me to suck him nice and deep, which of course I oblige, this goes on for a few minutes before he pulls out and starts wanking furiously at my face, with little to no warning he let's out a final moan and shoots thick sperm over me, 3 or 4 huge sticky ropes cover my face as I look up at him, he pulls his trousers back on saying "sorry gotta dash" before pretty much running out of the room. 

I gather my thoughts and realise I hadn't replied to the other guy to confirm I was leaving, and I open grindr to find multiple messages from him "are you coming?" "have you changed your mind?" "ugh, another time waster" 

Obviously I'm no time waster, I take a picture of my still jizz dripping face and send him it, saying sorry I got distracted and I'm leaving soon. 

He replies with a laughing emoticon "oh dear you are a cum dump aren't you, hurry up and get here" 

I clean up and finish getting dressed, and after a very short dficeti arrive at his apartment, he invites me in and presents me with a vodka and redbull, I apologise again for being late but he says it's fine and that actually he wants to know more, I began to tell him about the guy and he stops me "shh shhh not yet, get naked and sit there on the sofa" I do as I'm told and he gets down on his knees in front of me, he starts to lick my cock and tells me to tell him all about the meet in detail. As I tell him what happened, he plays with my cock, just little touches, licks, sucks as I tell him about the married guy who snook away, as I tell him about the blowjob he starts to get more carried away, he spreads my legs and begins to tongue my ass, gently at first but soon building up to shoving his tongue deep in my hole, as I finish my story he gets up, pushes my legs wide apart and pulls out a thick 8 inch cock, he looks at me and calls me a cum dump again, saying that he's going to dump his own seed deep inside me, I pause for a second before saying "go for it" and he gently presses the head of his cock against my hole, slowly but firmly he pushes into me, using only his saliva as lube, it hurts to start with and I reach for the bottle of poppers I brought along, taking a couple of deep breaths with them, he slowly pulls his cock out, and in, and out, and in again, I can feel his bare skin in my ass hole and slowly but surely it stretches to accommodate his length, he stay like this for a while, him slowly pumping his shaft into me and calling me names, slut, bareback bitch, cum toy. I can feel him getting more excited as his words get louder and firmer and his strokes get faster and harder.  He demands that I get up and bend over the sofa "a cum bitch like you deserves to be fucked like a bitch" and with that he shoves his cock back into me from behind, his mood has changed now though, his once gentle and steady thrusts now replaced with erratic shallow pumping as he gets himself all worked up. Aaahhhh he growls as with a final pump he unloads his balls, I let out a little yelp as he forces all the way up my ass and cums right into my very core, we stay there for a minute or so before he gets up, offers be a drink (which as always i decline after the guy has finished) and we swap numbers. 

I've got a mate who would love to meet you, he tells me. Asking if I would be up for playing with them together. 

I left and he text me a couple of days later, I'm meeting him and his mystery mate this coming Friday, will report back. 

Can't wait to hear more@

The last load I dropped in a very willing hole was about a week and a half ago, the thing about this load is that I was totally thinking about a load in the ass of my fuck buddy who is deep into leather, he was playing hard to get, so I told him i wanted to piss up his ass, so he was game for that, he was in his leather gear, black leather chaps and his Police leather shirt, as I am pushing his over the sofa, I greased up my cock, with vasaline and shoved my black dick up his ass, as I was fucking him, he started to grunt, and he tried to pull up and I pushed him back down as I grabbed his leather gear, and It was a leather vest now that I think about it, but to make a long story short, I nutted deep in his guts and could feel my cum dripping down his ass, and gave him a small taste of it;  the next time i was in town, we fucked more, but I was late to meeting him and unable to load his ass, but he enjoyed that first load, can't wait to fuck him again. The End.

• Like 3

Sorry, long post but 100% true. Following up from just a few posts up. I had originally planned to leave paphos on Friday, but me meet earlier in the week had given me a reason to stick about. Grindr had been quiet and mostly full of blank profiles, I did meet a guy for a blow and go but it was nothing worth adding a post in here for. 

Anyway Friday evening arrives and the guy from mid week messages me (dave) , his mate (Peter) who he had previously mentioned was in the area now and they were both at his having a couple of drinks. His messages were a lot more direct then last time, more commanding almost. He told me they were both horny and wanted to share a cum dump, he said he had told his mate how I'd struggled to take his cock and they laughed, apparently Peter was much more well hung and was looking forward to puncturing my ass with his cock. 

I was a little apprehensive and kept the conversation at small talk, not quite committing to a time, I had a couple of drinks too and read a few posts on here (there's bit been many new posts so I picked a random part of this topic and read through) eventually between the stories and the vodka I decided to commit to going, I did mention that this time I was expecting lube and after a sarcastic reply dave agreed. 

Pretty soon I'm back at the apartment, only 3 days ago I was here alone with dave and he called me names as he emptied his balls up me, when I knocked the door it was in fact Peter who answered, it immediately struck me how big Peter was, easily over 6ft, but arms and shoulders, in the UK we call it Rugby player build, he invited me in and offered me a drink. I opted for my usual vodka and Coke and dave went off to make one. Peter looked me up and down before saying "dave says you're good at sucking cock" I was caught off guard by this almost immediate move to sexual talk and alkyi could reply was "I try". "why don't you try with this then" he said pulling down his trousers, his cock sprung forward and it was huge, probably the same length as daves, around 8', but so much thicker, I also noted it had a strange bend to the side, was completely shaved and had a big mushroom head on it. I stood quietly fir a few seconds before he repeated his comment that I try with his dick and with that he pushed me down to my knees. 

I gingerly started to lick and suck him, trying to get his length into my mouth, in all honesty I struggled, thy girth was just too much and I ended up trying to kiss the side of it rather than suck him. Dave walked in with the drinks and saw what was happening, commenting that it didn't take Peter long to get my mouth round his cock. Peter commented back that my mouth wasn't actually big enough to go around it and dave came in for a closer look, he undressed himself and pointed his slightly thinner dick into my face saying this could be my warm up, I moved between the 2 guys doing my best to please them both with my mouth, again I struggled with Peters Huge cock but dave was making good use of my throat, sliding his length down far enough to make be choke, gag and spit saliva everywhere. The 2 guys insisted I get naked and I continued to suck dave while Peter went to admire my ass. "when did you fuck him?" he asks dave, "it was 3 days ago" came the reply, I stopped sucking to confirm that I had not been fucked since and Peter released a little moan of what I assume meant he was happy with what he heard. 

Peter squeezed out some lube on my ass and slid a big finger straight up inside me, "and you used no condoms?" he asked his mate. "nope, shot my load right up him" again Peter seemed pleased and I felt him squeeze a second finger into me, Iet out a moan of discomfort and he laughed saying that I need to get a grip and that his dick is much more than 2 fingers. 

I comment that it's fine and that I enjoy the discomfort a little bit, "good for you" Peter says "but I don't care, I was told you're a cum dump and I'm here to dump my cum" I nod in agreement still playing with daves shaft. 

"I'm gonna have to fuck you now" Peter announces, getting behind me and putting more lube in my ass. Now for some reason I had assumed that dave would fuck me first, a lot if stories on here a seem to suggest the biggest guy goes last but it seems this wasn't the case here. 

Dave sat up and held my shoulders, at this point I'm on all fours in front of the sofa, dave sat in front of me almost hugging me, Peter behind me stroking his cock which seems even thicker now. "hold him tight" Peter says, dave tightening his grip on me, I reach for my poppers and take a huge hit, feeling the bare mushroom head of Peter touching my ass hole, it feels cold, slippery and a bit sticky, lots of lube has been smeared over my hole and Peter leans forward, his cock fails to push past my little sphincter, and he repositions to try again, I try my hardest to relax and let him in but it's just not going, maybe dave should fuck me I suggest, dave looks at Peter and Peter says no, he tells dave to hold me tight, dave pushes my head down into his cock and holds me by the neck and shoulders, Peter now pushes forward with a whole new level of pressure, forcing my ass to open and take his cock, he shoves at least half way in a single thrust, moving back and forth a couple of times before giving a huge violent push, I literally cry out as guys full length disappears up my ass, I hear him comment his tight I feel, he again tells dave to hold me down and then begins to thrust, the feeling is unimaginable, it hurts, this huge shaft is literally ripping me apart and each time he forces his way in the full weight of his muscular body crashes into me pushing me forward bouncing me off the sofa. What happens now is about ten minutes of relentless full length thrusting into my guts. I try to suck dave but in all honesty I'm just holding on for dear life as this huge cock uses me, they talk about me as I struggle to stay in position, dave encouraging his mate to make the best use of me, Peter congratulating dave on finding such a tight hole to use, dave laughs saying he's looking forward to using my soon to be sloppy loose hole. In all the action I had actually forgotten that dave would be fucking me too, I'm starting to wonder if I'm out of my depth here, but it's too late, the pain in my ass has gone now, all I feel is the intense weight of Peter smashing into me over and over. Dave gets up and walks off leaving me holding onto the sofa and accepting my fucking from Peter, a quick glance at the clock tells me he's been pounding me for a little over fifteen minutes now. Peter leans in and growls into my ear that he's going to cum soon, "where do you want it slut" he asks, "you're the boss" I reply "cum wherever you like" good boy he says, telling me he was going to be breeding my ass regardless of what I had said, he just wanted to know if I was fully accepting of my cum dump role. His breath is getting quicker now and he starts to moan, I feel him push in deep one more time and let out a loud moan, I feel his cock twitching inside me and a warm sloppy feeling inside me, this guy has just emptied a huge load of cum up me and as soon as he's finished unloading he pulls out. "don't fucking move" he says before calling dave in, "here ya go mate, stretched and sloppy" dave quickly comes up behind me and pushes straight into my ass, after Peters much thicker cock and all the lube and spunk daves cock slips all the way inside me straight away. He moans with pleasure and his thrusts are erratic and shallow, he's definitely not the same stud that Peter was, but is much more vocal "mmmm you dirty bitch, you have my mates spunk up you and I'm going to add mine soon, do you like guys using you like a slut?" I moan a positive response and he continues with the dirty talk, I catch a glimpse of Peter watching, his cock still semi erect as he watches his mate pump my ass. Go on Peter says, fill him up, I wanna go out soon let's get rid of him, dave quickens up his pace and tells be to get ready, he's going to add a second load to my ass, before I can reply he begins to shoot, thats 2 loads up my ass in under ten minutes, he pumps all his cum in me then pulls his cock out, it makes a wet sounding "plop" noise as a trail of cum leaks out with his cock. They both laugh. Peter comes over with my clothes, "here you are pal" were off to the bar now so you gotta go, I put my clothes on in the living room alone and am just about to leave when Peter comes back, he's written his number on a bit if paper and says he travels all over Cyprus, "text me" he says "and I'll make sure to be in the same area as you again, you can be my regular bareback toy if you like" I put the paper in my pocket and Peter walks me to the door. As I'm walking away back to my hotel I check my phone, I arrived there about 45 mins ago, and in that time my ass has been completely destroyed and filled twice. There's a couple of messages on grindr but I think I've had enough for tonight, I am looking forward to seeing Peter again though. 

Edited by tyroneJ
Grammer
  • Like 3
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 2

I was cruising Grindr for some cock while my roomies were out of town. I got three hits at the same time and lined them up. First was a good sized black cock that I sucked hard and then got ass up for. His deep stroking didn't last too long before he came what felt like a gallon of cum in me. He quickly dressed and left. After him, came a heavier bear with a gut but a nice 8-9inch cock that was hard and ready to go. I again got ass up and he fucked me for maybe 10 minutes before his rythm picked up and he started grunting real hard. He came in me twice. The last load was from a clean cut white guy who was already harder when he undressed. I sucked him because...well because I wanted to feel it in my mouth a bit. Ass up again, he fucked me for maybe 5 minutes u til he came a heavy load in me. He quickly dressed and left me alone. I spent the next hour playing with and eating cum off my fingers while fucking myself with a dildo. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

I was at work and found out the Westin Bonaventure Hotel had some leather event called CLAW going on. I realized I’m only a 5 min walk away from the Hotel. I knew I had to stop by on my break because I know it’s bottoms ready to get flooded there. I left around 7pm and took a quick walk over and just as I predicted it was ass galore. My grindr was going off. Was able to breed 2 bottoms in their hotel rooms. Wish I could’ve stayed longer but had to get back to work. What a lucky day. 

• Like 7
  • Piggy 1

On 11/23/2021 at 8:36 PM, bottombehr said:

Stopped at the local video arcade last week. Cruised the booths and the theater. Hooked up with a Latino about 30, 6’ 2” 215lbs with black hair and lightly furred. 6 inch uncut with a trimmed bush and a light fuzz on his butt. 

Got a chance to suck his cock for a bit and then he turned around. I got to slurp and munch on that delicious ass. He wasn’t ready for further action so we exchanged numbers. Hope to munch on him again real soon.

Awesome 

I took a load deep inside last week from a young Black man who I met on kik. It was an incredibly fast turnaround.  I joined a kik group and less than two hours later I was bouncing on his BBC in my bed. Last night he texted me that he wants to come back for another round. 

• Like 3

Had a 7some yesterday with my fwbs.  What was notable about this 1 is my friend Josh was there who I haven’t seen before covid.  Josh is a sexy shy Jewish brunette with Long Island family values and an affection for Asian guys like me.  Pre-covid, we used to meet up a few times a month as our sex and chemistry was very good.  Seeing him again brought back all these nostalgic feelings.  He was in total sub btm mood and all my friends tagged his ass.  I bred him while he was getting spit roasted; he was tonguing my other friend’s dick.  We r actively planning a dinner and sleepover date soon.  So excited to reconnect with him. 

Edited by reliableslut
  • Like 9