Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

On 12/5/2021 at 3:10 PM, ohmalewhore said:

Truck stop in Napoleon, OH -- I happened to stop off at one of the three just outside Napoleon to get some gas before heading home.

I had a repeat performance with this same trucker just last night. I was running late getting home and stopped at the very same stop. This time I just parked and went into the common eating area and he saw me almost immediately. He came over acting all coy like "hey buddy long time no see" in front of his trucker buddies. He gathered up his meal and we moved to a more intimate, private area to talk and he revealed that he was just starting a text to me when I walked in. Sure enough it was there on his phone - my name and number and a short note he'd started to compose. So he finished up eating and we just acted very casual, then headed out toward his rig.

He stopped me before we got too far and asked if I had brought any "change of clothes" and if I'd used any of what he'd given me to buy something special for him to see me in. Well I had - on both counts - so we went back a bit toward my car and I got into my trunk to get my travel bag with the items in it I'd bought. We walked casually back to his rig and he let me slip into the sleeper area and change into what I had gotten - a sexy knee-length satin nightgown, matching black lace top stockings and a little pair of satin panties. I slipped on my CFM heels and showed him his outfit. He immediately began to grope and caress me and things got so hot. We barely even noticed he'd forgotten to start his rig to warm the cab because of how hot we were getting one another.

Two hours later and 3 fucks later I was changing back into my street clothes and kissing him goodbye. He left two loads deep inside me and his 3rd, a very small one, he left on my lips that we shared in a kiss as he made me cum with his hand one last time. This time he told me when he thinks he's heading back into the Napoleon area and told me to prepare another outfit. So now tomorrow I have some more shopping to do.

The photo is the heels and stockings he got to see and fuck me in.

small_heels.jpg

• Like 2

The cum eating breeder

This horny guy messaged me wanting to eat cum from my dripping hole with me hooded and ass up. It had been a quiet day and I was yet to be bred but I do have a selection of random guys cum on ice. These loads have been harvested by the occasional safe fuck - the deal is they can rubber up but their cum is mine after. I’ve earned it after all! I offered to pop a frozen cum cube in just before he arrived and he jumped at the idea... he wanted to eat my cummy hole.

137F449D-A32C-4309-8F95-B38517B6EBE2.thumb.jpeg.80c2e5431c53b1cd2f846197b2a2b4f2.jpeg

I was ass up and with the melted strangers cum dripping when he arrived. He grabbed the pen to leave the date and CUMSLUT then Straight away he was on his knees sucking on my cummy hole. His tongue was in me and he was slurping and licking on the strangers cum. Presented with a cummy cunt this guy eats ass like a pro. My loaded hole was treated to a good tonguing as he slurped on the anon load. The horny fukka then slid into my hole for a workout with his dick.

I was treated to a horny pounding, fuelled by the thought that the only lube was anon spunk. Then he switched to eating my ass some more, making a meal of sloppy seconds. With the strangers cum in my cunt, on his dick and in his mouth he worked up to using my hole to get off in and a hot breeding! I Felt him empty his nutt deep as he could, filled my slutty cunt good n proper, before zipping up and leaving. Total anon and no chat! Hot as fuck!  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

I heard my roommate getting fucked before he left for work hard. He then got ready and left but the guy who fucked him was still here.( I sleep nude) I fell back  asleep as it was too early for me to get up for work. After some time I was woken up by someone grabbing my hands and holding them behind my back and a big dick pushing up inside me balls deep. He pushed up in me deep hard and fast so I let out a moan and a yelp. He was in me and fucking me while holding my hands. I had no idea who he was or what was exactly happening. He kept working my ass deep and hard and I felt my dick get hard and I began to moan. The strokes felt good and it was working my hole real well I  still couldn’t turn back to see who he was or what he looked like as it was also dark in the room. He asked me if I like that raw anon dick in my ass and I loans out “ yesss” he pulled out and told me to get on my back. I flipped over and lifted my legs. He said” look at you eager to get more of this dick in you huh?” I felt him push my legs up and his dick pushed back up inside me I moaned loud as he continued to fuck my ass raw. I felt his body his abs pecks muscular ass. I was enjoying taking this strangers big dick balls deep in my ass. I pushed him back got up and pushed down on his pole. Began to ride him. Dropping my pussy hard on his dick. This made him so horny told me to get on my hands and knees and he pounded my hole doggy style. He got me on me back and continued to fuck me he leaned over grabbed me tight and told me he’s gonna cum inside me. Hearing that and feeling my dick grinding in his abs I began shot cum. Then I felt his dick start to shoot his load inside me throbbing and shooting ropes of cum inside me. Both breathing heavy and moaning and unloading. He slid out of my pussy as I later there. Said I’ll be back for more sometime soon keep the door unlocked. He got up and walked out all I saw was a silhouette of a tall hung muscular black guy. He closed the door and soon after I heard the front door open and close. I payed in bed with an ass full of cum and covered in my own. Didn’t expect to have the best wake up call I’m recent years but sure glad it happened and I can’t wait for him to be back.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6

Hot long session with two longtime fuckbuddies. Tag team, spit roast and every possible position you can think of 😉 

Hot sweaty session. Two loads from each and a sloppy cumdripping hole for me. Lost my load handsfree when one of them was pounding me doggie and the other one fed me his cock to clean. I love threesomes!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Went to the happy hour lunchtime session at a downtown bathhouse. After showering I went to one of my favourite places which is upstairs in an alcove off a dark room. This tiny room, or large cupboard, is pretty dark and has a half sized mattress on a raised platform with a couple of stirrups hung from the (low) ceiling encouraging one to live on your back with feet in the air. After a while one guy, then another, come past and in the dark feel me over, chest, legs, cock, ass and they each like what they feel, especially my lubed asshole. They were both fairly hairless Asian youths and, unusually, both used condoms as they fucked me. I said to the second guy that he needn’t use a rubber but he said he should. However, when he’d been pumping for quite a while he asked where I wanted his load and I said in my ass. He removed his condom and fucked me some more before cumming in me.

Last night…hotel room anon ass up face down hooded…man I had been talking to for a week off an app…messaged me he was here, poppered up, ass to the door so in my fuck shorts so that’s the first thing he see’s is my ass and hole, heard the door open, felt the cold air on my ass.  I then hear the belt clank, the zipper open and the drop of pants, and shoes come off. I hit the poppers for a couple of hits waiting for that cock I had seen pictures of. Then the first thing I feel is his fingers and tongue poking and eating my out. What a high and surprise since I had told him I was lubed yet he ate me out anyway and poked and probed my horny hole making me moan. Then he stood and felt that hot cock push against my now pulsing wet hole and he pushed in and was balls deep. I hit the poppers again and he asked if he could have some that I had left on the table with the lube and towels. Nice guy that he asked.  He took some hits and bam he was off. He hit my horny hole hard and deep. Grabbed my hips. Plowed deeper and deeper. He then put his left foot up on the bed next to my hip and fucked me harder and deeper. I was moaning and my dick was leaking with his every thrust against my spot making me moan and grab the sheets. He fucked for about 20 mins and he started groaning and I heard those words every bottom wants to hear…I’m gonna bust my nut. And he did. He thrust deeper and flooded my hole with his nut. We are both moaning and I’m telling him to fill me up. He flooded my hole, both of us breathing heavy and he pulls that great fat cock from my loaded hole…despite it being an anon set up I spun around and took that cock in my mouth to clean him off and stroke his balls. He moans and says thanks. I’ve needed that all day. I tell him no no, thank you. While he’s getting dressed he says Thanks again and tells me I’ve got a great hole and to hit him up again. After he leaves I go to the app to message him a thanks for the awesome fuck. He had already messaged me thanking me for the great fuck.  

His load was leaking out and running down my balls I reached back and scooped some up. Nice and sweet…I fingered my hole and opened up my shorts and jerked out a big load on my belly using the cum from my hole and my leaking dick. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

A couple weekends ago I went into town, before I headed out ofcourse i cleaned myself and got my ass ready incase I got lucky. Attended 2 different gay bars for drinks with friends, no one really appealed to me or caught my eye to be honest. Left my mates and the club around 1am for home. Checked Uber, nothing available so proceeded to walk home as im only a 30 min walk out of the city.

While walking home naturally im on grindr having one last chance at getting lucky for the night. Chatting to a few guys and this one guy I had interest in swapped some sexy pics which got me excited mainly due to his very thick uncut cock! 😂

He couldn't host and I knew my housemate would be at home and asleep so didn't want to wake her up.

I showed him my location, he could meet me where I was as he wasn't far from me. I assumed maybe some car fun but not long after he arrived out of know where and mentioned my name. I asked where his car was and he said at home. He said public fun would be a great thrill. We spoke about a small park just out of the city thats got alot of cover.. Ironically on the way there we passed this lane that was fairly well lit up and heard a few noises. It was two blokes fucking against a wall.     😅😂💦 Both fully naked too, not a bad sight, they definitely seen us but that didn't stop them 😂

Well this got us both horny as, I could see his bulge through his pants. We ofcourse passed these two guys very slowly 😂

I wasn't making it to the park as i wanted his cock there and then after seeing the other two guys fucking out in the open so the next lane we walked passed i pushed him to turn down it. We started to kiss and rub each others cocks. His bulge was very noticeable, I dropped to my knees and dropped his pants. There was enough light from a near light to see he had a clean shaven 7" thick uncut cock that was fully erect.

I kissed and licked his balls then moved onto his shaft. We backed up against a wall then I hear him say suck my cock. I take it in my mouth and suck him for a few minutes. I stand back up to kiss again. Then I turn around and he drops to his knees and starts rimming my already lubed hole. Felt so good with my hands spread up against a brick wall and his tongue in my ass. He spits on my hole on last time, stands up and presses his big head against my hole. We didn't talk about a condom which suited me fine, my hole gives in and opens up to his girth, he slides in slowly balls deep.

He proceeds to fuck me and I can't help letting out a few moans of pleasure. Felt really good, he had great rhythm and finally he says the words that I love..."Im about to cum, can I cum in you" I replied breed me! He made a few moaning noises and gave some short sharp thrusts as he unloaded a torrent of love juice deep in my ass. He withdraws, I suck his cock clean and we leave. I could feel so much cum leaking out too 😂😂💦

• Like 4
  • Piggy 4

Saturday night at Slammer was a bit different because one of my fuckbuds wanted to go too - which is fine by me.  Usually we hook up during the week to a) take the urge down a peg, b) one of us has run into something we know both of us will enjoy sharing, or just a cup of coffee and a talk (not usually though) 😉.

So we went, and had a good time together - Chris' tastes are similar to mine, so we rutted in adjoining Holes, talked back and forth about how good, how full of Sperm, general Breedtalk.  Swapped Holes, all of that.  At some point he wandered off to suck off some Cocks (he's much better at it than I am), I just stayed in the darkroom eating/rutting in Holes.  Later on though, he came back, kissed a mouth-full of Sperm to me, and said he'd been saving his load - for me !! Now.  I know my ass isn't all that attractive anymore, and that doesn't bother me.  I get fucked rather seldom, and his Cock has accounted for half of those fucks in the last few years, so I just said "it's yours", and kept fucking the Hole I was in. Felt good to give it up to a fuckbuddy over there.  Usually we trade loads at either my house or his or when either of us has a particularly talented guest.  Was fun - hot - to know other guys were a part of it, even in the dark ... 

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Long dry spell ended today mid afternoon. Was on Grindr and usually just hoping to find a top who hosts and arrange a future meet. Instead this time this older bear top was looking for right now and lived 5 min away. He thought his 6" thick cock would not get in my chubby bear ass and hesitated to invite me over. I laid on the charm and said I am sure my slutty hole would find a way to get his 5 day load in me. Finally he invited me over and I told my unknowing wife that I would go do some grocery shopping while she supervised some Xmas decorating. 

Top was definitely not what I expected but hole was aching for that load. We showered together and he pushed that thick meat in me. Was so long since last I bottomed that it hurt and I pulled off and just asked to wait a second and try again. After a few minutes he tried again and my hole remembered what it was made for and took all of his thick rod. He pummeled my ass like it owed him money and was soon groaning in pleasure declaring he was nutting and kept pumping hard into me. I thanked him and we ended the shower and I left.

Now my hole wants more and I have another top lined up for lunch time tomorrow.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Last load I took was a big tick off my bucket list. I'm into big guys, chubs etc and got talking to a guy who was pretty big. Arranged to meet and when I arrived, he wasn't just big, he was huge! Easily 500lbs and I couldn't get enough of him! With a bit of manoeuvring we managed to get his belly onto my back and his cock into my hole. The feeling of him jiggling as he pumped me full of cum was incredible!

• Like 1