Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Welp, I finally hosted a leave-the-door-ajar darkroom scene overnight. This hung guy had been hounding me for a couple weeks at another site, but I was just too nervous to do it. And, I repeatedly told him so. It was difficult to tell if he was trying to convince me how nice of a guy he would be because he really meant it, or, because he just wanted to use my hole. Well, last night he made it clear through all of my hemming and hawing that he "just want(s) sex. That's it". Fair enough, stud. 

He's a soul brother few years younger than me, so, I was skeptical about agreeing to this. I like older tops. "Older", as in at least 40. But, he had 8 inches for me! What was I supposed to do? I fiddled about for an hour, half-hoping he'd forget about it because I was taking so long. No chance. It was after 3.30am, and I was finally ready. I lit some candles and put on my "uniform"; a hoodie and knee-high socks, gave him the location info, and assumed the position on the bed so the first thing he'd see when he arrived was my bare butt in the air. Fuck yeah I was nervous as hell! More nervous than excited. I think the reverse will be true the more I do it. 

When I heard him enter, I couldn't believe it was really going to happen. I couldn't fucking believe I was actually doing it and that he was really here! "HOLY FUCKING SHIT!", I kept saying to myself. This was just a really big deal for me to be doing this, and, it felt more like an acknowledgment that I had crossed yet another point-of-no-return as a bottom. I wrestle internally with this all the time. 

He silently slid in behind me and half-undressed. He took it out and it flopped down on my butt with a smack a few times, and it drove me fucking crazy! He was holding something that wasn't yet at full attention, but, was still clear that it was something you were going to feel. "Oh man...", I whispered nervously. Probably a half-dozen times. I couldn't believe it was about to happen. 

He positioned me how he wanted - on all 4's - and jammed his tongue in my butt for a few minutes, and it was GREAT! I had asked him a week before if he prefered a pre-lubed hole waiting for him, or if he liked it dry so he could eat it first. I remembered his answer. But, when he started rubbing that big thang against my hole, I quickly reached for one of many lubes strewn about the bed. I especially grabbed for the NURU gel. I like the way it makes my hole so slippery! I had Magnums strategically placed at all 4 corners of the bed, and, I heard him tear open a packet. Yet, when I instinctively reached back behind me - not to confirm he was wearing one, but, just to guide him inside me - I didn't feel it. He'd yanked it off, or, maybe not even bothered to put it on at all. I didn't give a fuck. I was far more busy making damn sure I was well lubed before he entered me. Which, he did, slowly. True to my request.

"Don't push in yet", I pleaded, as I patiently wiggled and worked my butt down on his meat. It was so hard! His cock, I mean. I'm always scared of big cocks, but, he just kinda held it there until I was comfortable enough to fully relax. Thankfully, it didn't take too long, and he was fully inside me. That's when he started holding me with both hands at my hips and thrusting. He was really beating it up, but, thankfully, it wasn't uncomfortable at all! He'd beat it up for a few, then, pull out and relax, then, get right back to it. It felt amazing. I tried really hard to keep my whimpering to a minimum, but, he didn't seem as concerned about volume levels as he grunted audibly and increased breathing heavily. I knew what that meant. And, I was ready to accept it. 

I'm one of those bottoms who doesn't like to be sucked nor stroked, but, can cum without manual stimulation just from being fucked - apparently this is sometimes called a sissygasm - so, I whimpered that I was gonna cum, and, that's when he really went to work! He was giving me everything he had, and I didn't give 3 shits about the chick in the unit across from mine hearing it. I came, and was a mindless mess at that point. He came a few moments after I did, got up, declined my offer of a towel waiting for him in the washroom, pulled up his tracksuit bottoms, and bounced out. I scurried to the washroom and reached for that towel as I felt it running down my leg. I wiped it off, but, might not next time. Especially if I'm not hosting. I think doing a slut walk of shame with a top's load seeping out of my butt would be awesome!

I wouldn't say that he "broke" me, but, now I'm not so nervous about hosting such a scene anymore. It'll just have to wait until after I get that Monkeypox vaccine, hopefully this week. I guess I just really wanted to have 1 good fuck before that, as it had been a few weeks. 

Mission Accomplished.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 2

15 minutes ago. Yep, same sweet FB. Was outside doing work on some pavers i put in on my parkway. Came in and checked my phone, He had texted me an hour earlier. i told Him i could be ready after showering, and He told me He could make it on the way to the doctor (orthopedist), but it would have to be a "quickie."  That doesn't bother me in the least. When i have a regular FB, i tend to get something akin to addicted to Him. i really think there is something to the study that demonstrated semen in hetero relationships affects the brain center sense of well being. i think it's true with gays also, the gut is definitely absorptive.  Even if it's just psychological, i love having a FB, and yeah, His energy, cock, orgasm and cum feel like a 'fix' to me, just has this effect. Receiving a Mans orgasm is so much better than having one of my own.  Fuck, i feel good. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Punched a young guys V-card the other day. 

Partner was away (hooking up with his fwb), so I had this young guy over.  He was really eager but wanted to use condoms. I said if that was the case, we just wouldn’t do anal. He was really eager though, so eventually he just started riding my cock bare. We fucked most of the afternoon, shot two more loads in him. He was kinda all over the place, you could tell he was a little green.

Then, as he’s putting on his shoes he says “you’re my first ever hook up!” And I was like what? “But you’ve had sex before right?” And he says, “nope. Never did anal”

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Bout a half hour ago... yeah, me again, and my FB. i still had His load in me from 9 hours ago, and it was a big one so He didn't have to use lube. i hate to let a Man's seed go, i'm not one of those who likes to push it out... i hate to push a Man's seed out.  i've slept the whole night with a Mans piss in me too. It's awesome. The next day when i peed i could smell His piss saturating my pee. Fuck, that is so amazing, it's literal impregnation with Him... or something He made with His body. Sorry, i digress.  After He bred me, i followed Him into the shower and asked if He had to piss. He said "yes" and i asked if He wanted to use my mouth. He said "yes" again. So i knelt in front of Him, took His cock in my mouth and He pissed. He pissed hard. i have only drunk a Mans piss two or three times before. i loved the experience and idea, the taste was hard for me to take. i was surprised that the amount didn't overwhelm me, just the taste. But i swallowed it all. He's kind of shy and quiet, so i asked if He liked it, and He said He did, that it felt like a release... i think He did like it, well see where His mind and feelings go with it as He thinks about it.

For me, the biggest thrill of taking His piss from His cock is hard to express. There's a mind fuck that happens, a sort of order that gets set in cement by the act? idk, there's a very deep submission and giving of myself to a Man to drink His piss... not just drink His piss, but hold His cock in my mouth while He pisses in me. i can still smell His piss on my breath, and i don't want to brush my teeth tonight. i am having a hard time finding words to describe how i feel, "degraded" is the only word i can think of, but there's no negative connotation associated with it. It's like we both know, and it's not just 'okay,' but sweet... and fucking HOT. Damn, i feel good. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

Just about 5 minutes ago.

26 yo black FB from Sniffies.  We meet up every week or two.

Today I was ass up, face down in my jock and he entered the house to see me on the living room floor.

He started by eating my hole... it was nice, but I was waiting for his cock.

He lubed up, slid it in and started fucking away while I told him how much I was enjoying his cock and was excited to have him breed me.

He fucked away telling me how much he enjoyed my ass and how he was gonna breed me soon.

I felt his hands tighten on my hips as he started to moan and make those final thrusts.

As he slipped out, I turned around and started to suck him clean... which happily kept him hard.

I asked if he had time for load#2 and he said 'Fuck yes!"... so I bent over again and let him slide in my cum filled hole.

He proceeded to pound me harder than round one but didn't last as long until I got that second wonderful load.

He said next time he will save up his loads and give me even more!

20220331_104258.jpg

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1

Wild bottom here. A few months ago, I went to see family in FL. I found a guy on Grindr who was my type (top, older than me, into using a cumdump like me).
When I arrived, there was another older guy there, too. A surprise like that is HOT. I got naked except for my jock and dropped to my knees to suck both those delicious cocks. Before long I was on his bed, on my hands and knees with the bigger one in my mouth and the smaller one sliding in and out of my hole. Nice of them to coordinate opening me up 😉
The smaller one pumped a load in me but with poppers-a-poppin, I was devouring the other guy's cock, so I didn't want to stop. Smaller dude went to clean up while I kept sucking but soon he was back and the bigger guy clearly wanted my ass - so they switched and I assumed one more load in my ass and I was done. I was wrong. Smaller dude gave me a second load which I happily swallowed, but bigger guy pumped one in me, then another, then another and then a fourth over the next two hours.
Best sex I've had in years, two wonderful older guys, careful about who they fuck, both getting tested regularly, like me. I can't wait to see them again.   

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

2 minutes ago, wildbottom said:

Wild bottom here. A few months ago, I went to see family in FL. I found a guy on Grindr who was my type (top, older than me, into using a cumdump like me).
When I arrived, there was another older guy there, too. A surprise like that is HOT. I got naked except for my jock and dropped to my knees to suck both those delicious cocks. Before long I was on his bed, on my hands and knees with the bigger one in my mouth and the smaller one sliding in and out of my hole. Nice of them to coordinate opening me up 😉
The smaller one pumped a load in me but with poppers-a-poppin, I was devouring the other guy's cock, so I didn't want to stop. Smaller dude went to clean up while I kept sucking but soon he was back and the bigger guy clearly wanted my ass - so they switched and I assumed one more load in my ass and I was done. I was wrong. Smaller dude gave me a second load which I happily swallowed, but bigger guy pumped one in me, then another, then another and then a fourth over the next two hours.
Best sex I've had in years, two wonderful older guys, careful about who they fuck, both getting tested regularly, like me. I can't wait to see them again.   

Nothing better than when they go for seconds and thirds!! Hang on with them and be their regular!  They sound like a keeper for future fun!

About 30 minutes ago... it is my lucky day...

Grindr guy asks if I am up for anon in a park bathroom... Duh!?!?

I go over, get in the stall pants down ass exposed and he walks up behind me, slides his cock in me and fucks and cums.

Didn't take long, but it was a good sized load... 

I do enjoy a fast breeder.  On to the next one!

10 Minutes from now or so... another grindr hookup...  hoping for load #4 for the day.  Maybe I can get more than 1 from him... 😉

Edited by OpenHole
  • Piggy 2

At subway sauna in Melbourne at the moment, been there for 2.5 hours now and surprisingly busy Friday afternoon I’ve managed to get 7 cock, but only 2 loads. And 4 of the them were unfortunately covered. But I’m soo horny just want any cock. Now I’m just presenting my hole in one of the booth, guys come and fuck and go as they please so I don’t know if the same guy came back for second. However, the last cock I took really broke me . It was really massive , thick and long, and he was soo rough, long hard fuck. At least he was fucking me raw and bred me. 

after him, I decided I might need to take break, and went out of the booth. 

Now here’s where things got interesting, well really unusual. I passed by one of the open room and there is a trans girl in a gay sauna. Really took me by surprise. I would say she is quite beautiful and small cock. I saw her with a pipe and sniffing them. I watch for a bit and She saw me and basically wave me in. I thought ok why not. She suck my cock, and we did 69. I got hard and she just said fuck me , told me no condom and cum inside and she just turn around in all4. Now I’m a bottom never really top man. But we’ll she’s not a man so I did fuck her raw, lasted maybe 2 mins and breed her. After I did, another daddies come in and use the trans. While I am Writting this update now ..  what a good Friday ! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, amanwithaplan333 said:

Went over to this guys place near my work.  Turns out we’d met years ago. He was really ready to get fucked. Walked in, got naked, climbed inti bed with him.  3 hours later he had 4 of my loads in him, and I even got one of his in me!

Now that is good fucking sex!!!