Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Screenshot_20220918-171556_Gallery.thumb.jpg.65b659fe223a020e762379c613735a1e.jpgMy bf left for Toronto last Tuesday and is on his way home today. Within that time span between work and hanging with some friends I was able to get 12 different cocks, with multiple encounters with some of them since he's been gone. Sucked off three married straight men from the fabswingers site, two of which I convinced to breed me. Ended up having the biggest n thickest cock I've ever seen (which I'll provide a picture of) in my mouth and ass. Got my ass destroyed by a super fit couple. Met up with some old fwbs. Convinced a few guys who were very cautious of playing that I never get laid so that they would breed me. Met a fucking stud at his glory hole would loved my cock and ass so much that be bred me for 45 minutes and came inside me three times, fucked like a stallion. Literally bouncing on one to two cocks a day the entire time my bf was gone. Haven't had a good go of being a total whore like this in a long while and it was much needed. Got a hot guy who wants to breed me now but not sure when he can get avaliable, hopefully before my bf gets back in town haha. Love being a cheating whore and the best part being that my ass is so unnaturally tight my man will never know how many cocks I've managed to take while he was gone. He's gonna eat and pound my ass once he gets back and be none the wiser that I've whored myself out all week. Wet just thinking about it all

• Like 13
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 11

Club Saint Louis is hotter than ever. I had a ball yesterday. A van full of latins that didn't speak English were there yesterday with huge uncut cocks and acted like they hadn't fucked in years. I bred one of them in my room. Did a daisy chain in the darkroom with 2 more.  I got fucked in the sling(a nice piece of gear) by this young pretty blond, hairless body, beautiful voice, & hung like 7x5c, unlike the seniors he fucked me til he bred me. 1 guy from India/Paki dark/uncut shot his load on my face after fuckin for a while... Swallowed this huge load in the dickpit from avg dick that had been working the men all day. Many senior citizens are friendly butt unable to cum, or some can't maintain erections. I begged this ripped, *****daddy to fuckin' breed it, he fucked me so rough & long on the fuckbench so long, today I'm walking with a limp & my loins are bruised, seemed like Dad had multiple orgasms in my cumhole. 3BBC bred it on the bench in a row, like lined up for it.
I know the parks are really popular now, but mosquitos love me.
Last week 2 internet hookups were so high on meth they could only talk about sex. LOL
I thought about going to Steamworx in Chi, but it wood be $300/rt to drive in my car + a membership & room. more to fly. It was $30/room including tipping staff at ClubStl.
Saint Louis CDC monkeypox data= 15 cases total, 1 new case in September. Chicago had 48 new cases last week. Hoping this trend continues. I get my 2nd shot this week.

Still may cancel pigweek tour in FTL because income is so down & costs are so up. I feel very insecure about money.
xox

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Last night.

I was home alone when my friend came over.

I sat beside him while we streamed movies.

I started sucking his cock so I don't know what he was watching.

Some one needs to start a streaming service that rhymes with blowjob.

Had some fun with a married guy whilst his wife was at work and his kids were at a friends. Hot guy with a bit of a dad bod, mid 40’s maybe. Went to his and had a really hot encounter. Lots of kissing and foreplay. I sucked him off  and rimmed his hot hole which I don’t get to do as often as I like. He was loving  the BJ and he came hard in my mouth. He then sucked my cock and I came super quick which he swallowed like a champ. I was about to get up and leave and he asked me to stay for coffee and I was a bit hesitant but I thought fuck it, I’m just going home to an empty house. We had coffee and talked for ages and kissed and it was nice. We obviously got carried away and he wanted to fuck me but wanted a condom as he has a wife and didn’t want to risk it and I have been a slut lately. He was hot and i was up for it so I agreed. He rimmed me good and proper and he knew what to do with his fingers. He then used a dildo on me which I can only assume is his wife’s or something but I was so in the moment I didn’t care. He then wrapped up and began fucking me. It was hands down one of the best in a while, despite the condom.  He was going at it hard and I suggested me going on top and as he lay down he asked if I minded him taking the condom off, obviously I said I didn’t. I then proceeded to ride him hard and I worked for that second load. We kissed again and I went home. Still horny so used a toy at home and walked myself off. He’s asked if I’m free again soon already so I obviously did a good job. 

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1

Got to visit a farmer this weekend. Widowed, maybe 62ish,beefy, white beard. Very friendly guy, who I enjoyed hanging out with even if it didn't lead to sex. Lol  He gives me a tour of the barn (which happens to be where we had talked about having sex if we ever met up). As we're near some bales of hay, he gets brave and starts rubbing my shoulders and tells me how sexy I am. Well, I'm instantly hard and start massaging his cock thru his jeans. He moans a bit, and I drop down to my knees and unzip his pants. I pull out his very hard uncut cut, 7" and fat. I begin sucking him and deep throat him easily. ( He had mentioned before he'd love it if I sucked him without my teeth in.)  He moans as I'm working on his cock, and within a minute his is unloading straight down my throat. He rubs my head and beard as I clean him up, and starts talking and being friendly again just like before we got down to business. Lol He definitely wants to fuck my ass, and we're going to work on that the next time. 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2

Was cruising a rest area before work, saw a trucker that ive only sucked before several months ago. Cruise him at the urinals, noone else is in the bathroom.

I walk over to the handicap stall and drop my jeans and sit on the toilet.  He walks in and closes the door and pulls out his cock. 

I suck him for a minute and get his cock rock hard.  I stand up and turn around and while holding his cock i push my ass on his cock and his cock head slips in...  he asks if im clean. I tell him yeah (i showered an hour ago).  He starts fuckin and im bent over the toilet.  He asks if he can cum in me, i tell him fuck yeah keep fuckin.  30 seconds later he picks up the pace and grunts and unloads in my ass.  Slips out 30 seconds later and i stand up and zip up my jeans.  We both wash our hands at the sink and he washes his cock.  I tell him "great fuckin mornin" and walk out with his load in my ass.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 7

when i went to mcdonalds, they told me to pull up and wait for my coffee.. just as the mcdonalds worker gave me my coffee, a black man was walking towards my car , driver side. my window still down . He came right up to my window and asked if i had any money. he was hoping to get some food. i said, yes but come around other side and get in car.. he got in, i drove him around to drive thru and got him some food. then  kept talking as we were driving around. i didn't waste any time and got right to the point. told him if he was horny i would help him out with that too. he grabbed his crotch and said fuck yea. pulled it out before i was out of the mcdonalds drive thru.. groped it on the way home . and then in my house, got totally naked with him and started sucking him . eventually he pushed me down on the bed face first and mounted me from behind. i was begging him for his cum and he gave it to me. hung out a little more with him in bed, and then sucked off a 2nd load.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 5

I bred a very sexy arse late this afternoon. A guy from Grindr had left the front door of his Airbnb on the latch, so I walked in, stripped off, teased his hole then slid in and fucked him for a while. I was hoping someone else would turn up to watch and take over, but after a while I figured it was best just to unload. I hadn't cum in a week (these days I think wanking is a waste) and he knew that the load was a big one. As soon as I pulled out it started leaking out.  

All in all, a good visit. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Last Sunday at the baths. 

I hadn't been there for at least a month, but, frankly, hadn't had any luck with the tops online. Too flaky and/or lazy. It just happened to be the Lights Out at my preferred bath, which happens every Sunday, where they turn out all the lights except for the strategically-placed red ones and those fucking stupid blinding laser pointer-like ones that are handed out upon check-in. Man, I REALLY hate those! I've been to other darkroom events in another city where they don't bother with those, and it's pitch fucking black! I WISH my local preferred bath had the stones to do THAT! Nonetheless, I went Sunday evening and dutifully stripped down to my slut uniform (dark hoodie, knee-high socks) and headed out after texting with another bottom at a site I'm usually on who had asked me how was the crowd. I had just gotten in and told him I'd let him know if anything came up. I didn't have to wait long.

Not even 3 minutes after sending that message to the other bottom, I was waiting near the slut ramp and GH feature - not waiting for action, but, waiting for the pathway to the opposite end of the club to clear - when a guy wandered up from out of nowhere and immediately went for a handful of cheek. I was admittedly thrown for a loop because my experience and observation has been guys usually grabbling for a handful of dick more than ass. I wasn't complaining about what this guy was doing. Not at all. I was apprehensive about reaching for his dong - I was really nervous for some reason - but, he took care of that and guided my hand down there for me before suggesting we go to my room. Again, I was thrown off because guys usually want to bend you over right there and then in front of everyone. Hell, that's actually what I wanted! But, I led him back to room 311, fully beaming that everyone who was watching knew that he was taking me inside to fuck my ass. 

Once inside my darkened room, I asked him how he wanted me as I was still upright. I don't think he actually said anything, but, rather, he positioned me towards the mirrored wall with my ass in the air as he stood and stroked behind me. I quickly lubed up (my butt, his cock) and tried to relax. I hadn't been opened up by anyone since hosting a door-unlocked darkroom scene at home weeks ago, and, I don't really use my dildo. So, I was pretty tight initially and couldn't handle his thick cock. After getting the predictable squirming and wincing out of the way, I went for the lube again and made damn sure to get enough in and on there to make this work. I WANTED that cock! 

I took my position again (face down, ass up), and waited for him to do what he wanted. To my delight, he was gentle at first, which I always SO appreciate. He was really fucking big! I get so nervous about the big ones, and I don't ever want to disappoint. But, he worked it in there really well and was thrusting in-and-out with authority in no time, pausing only long enough to bend down and kiss my lower back. "AW, a sweetie pie", I thought. 

That went on for a few before he ordered me to turn around and face him on my back with my ass hanging off the bed. He positioned me exactly how he wanted and slipped it in. Deep. And long! Holy fucking shit, he was really giving it to me, and making that slapping noise that I love so much! I was in such sissy bliss I blurted out how much of a "real man" and "real stud" he was. I don't know how that shit comes from my mouth like that. I don't think he knew, either, as he asked me to repeat it. It probably sounded totally fucking retarded. He just kinda went, "Oh..." 

I didn't care, and I wanted everyone to fucking hear it. He pumped and pumped hard for a few more minutes before slowly pulling out limp. I knew what that meant, but, like a dummy I asked anyway. You know what the question was. Geez, what a dope! He didn't seem bothered by my stupid question and instead offered up enthusiastic "that's how we do it!" as he wiped off and said he'd see me later. I never did. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

I’ve been chatting up a young (22) straight-curious stud for a number of months. He has a daddy/son role play fetish, and wanted to dominate and top me. He also was curious about piss play. He is super hot and horny, but always flaked when it came to meeting up. That is, until last night. 

He arrived with a full bladder and wanted to use his daddy as a personal urinal. I dropped to my knees just inside the door “where should I aim?” He asked innocently  as he pulled his soft cock from his shorts. “I want you to piss down my throat” I replied and wrapped my mouth around the head of his cock. Without any hesitation he let loose a stream of tasty piss — not too salty, not too strong — as I greedily gulped him down. He moaned and remarked “Fuuuuck, this is new. This is a first for me.” I nodded and let out a “mmmmmm mmm” as I finished swallowing the last of his piss load. 

“That was wild, thanks daddy” he said while pulling up his shorts as I released his cock from my lips, “so how was your day?” Wait, what? I replied as we relocated to my bed — still fully clothed — and we continued to chat for a god 20 minutes. He said he was nervous. He was asking about my experience. Sharing his own inexperience (especially with men). It was sweet and I didn’t want to pressure him. I reassured him that he was in charge and would decide what, if anything, we did. 

As quickly as he has started chatting, so too did he pivot to sex. “Cool, so let’s do this” he announced as he pulled off his shorts and underwear, “suck my dick” he ordered — transforming from nervous newbie to a dominant alpha son. I did as I was told. To be honest, his cock was small — but he tasted good and I loved playing his hairy balls and taint as I worked his cockmeat. He was very verbal. He kept telling me to suck. I kept sucking. 

“Turn over, daddy. I want to see your hole.” I turned over. He slapped my ass and began to finger my hole. “Fuck daddy, your ass is so fat and juicy…you want me to fuck you, daddy?” I moaned yes as he continued to work over my pucker with with two fingers. He pushed my legs together and ordered me to relax. I felt a cold splash as he pumped lube on my asscrack.

Without a word he straddled my ass and plunged his cock straight in and balls deep. Again, his was an easy cock to take — but it still felt good and I was totally aroused thinking about this “straight” boy fucking my hole and hopefully filling me with his young seed. “Damn daddy, you feel so good” he moaned as he thrusted rhythmically and bouncing off my ass. “You ready for it Daddy?!” He asked urgently. I’m not typically into the dad/son thing, but fuck, it got him off and I wanted him to live his fantasy, “Yes son, flood daddy’s hole with your cum” And with that, he dumped his load inside me. I could feel his cock pulsating as he pumped shot after shot of cum in my ass. It went on for a good 20 pulses. I was overflowing with his seed and could feel myself getting filled up with his surprisingly massive load. 

he collapsed on top of me, breathing heavy, his cock still inside me. After 3 minutes of listening to each other breathe, he began to thrust into me again. It felt good and I could both hear and feel him churning his load. He was going for a second load and I was all in for that. He pounded away at my ass for another 5 minutes or so, but sadly couldn’t bring it to completion. His dick was just not staying hard.

Eventually, he pulled out and called it quits. As much as I wanted another load, I was grateful for the massive cumload he dumped in me the first time. I could feel it begging to leak out of my hole and struggled to tighten up so I could let his seed mingle inside me for a bit longer. He got up and got dressed. I walked him to the door and then fucked his load in deeper with my dildo after he left. A good night and a great load for daddy from his son!

Took two to five(?) loads last night. 

Decided that I wanted to visit Wet on Wellington in Melbourne after avoiding it for some time due to the monkey pox. There has been an increased in vaccination rate, so I gathered that it was safe enough to attend. I wanted to get pre-loaded first so I posted on Squirt that I was going to Horse Shoe Bend park for a bit, and if anyone wanted to breed me there. 

There was one car already there at Horse Shoe when I arrived. I got out of my car, walked to the toilet. On the way, I saw a man and he followed me into the toilet. It was very dark so I couldn’t see his face. I reached for his cock, sucked it, pulled down my pants, and he began fingering me. Before long, he turned me around, fucked me, finished[1] and left, all within a minute. Just the way I like it. I walked back to the car and as the first man left, another car pulled up and two men walked out. I got very excited, hoping that they would both tag team me, so I followed them to the toilet, keeping a good distance away. Unfortunately, it seemed as though they only wanted to check out the toilet, and they left without any action whatsoever. As I began getting directions to Wet on my phone, another car pulled up. The man stayed in his car for quite a while, on his phone, and I was just about to leave when he stepped out the car, walked towards the toilet. I kept a good distance, but soon I found out that he stopped halfway, and so I had to overtake him—which is the worst, because it is generally better to follow someone rather than to be followed, in case they stab you with a machete. I didn’t hear his footsteps anymore so I stepped out of the clearing for a bit to see where he was, which was difficult for the sky was clear and everything was pitch black. I decided that he was wasting my time, so I walked back to the car, only to find his car was gone. I figured that it must have been his first time and he chickened-out after seeing me. 

I was having a bit of a stomach ache so I had to clean out again at the nearby Anytime Fitness gym near Wet. Sad to see the first load gone down the toilet. I wasn’t sure if Wet was going to be busy since it was Grand Final weekend here in Melbourne. I figured that there would either be plenty of drunken horny guys there after celebrating the big game, or hardly anyone there at all as they would all be out partying at home or some club. I payed the fee, got my locker, walked around to examine the crowd. Average crowd for 9.30 p. I walked into the darkroom and was immediate touched by multiple hands, and someone began kissing me. I reach for his cock, good size, sucked it, and someone started fucking me from behind. Always love being spit-roasted. After he had finished[2], the guy I was sucking started fucking me too. I could feel the cum from the first guy dripping out and sliding down my legs. His cock kept slipping out, so he told me to change position on the bench, which I comply. The darkroom got really hot and humid and he was sweating pretty badly, and he lay on top of me, so my whole back was wet from his chest, which isn’t erotic at all. I told him that it was getting hot, so he got off, and I dried myself off with the towel. As I stood up, someone else slid their dick inside and fucked me[3]. The sweaty guy then asked if I wanted a message in a room. I do love my messages so I said yes. 

I lay down on my stomach and he began the message, except it felt more like kneading dough and pinching. I tried to remain polite and not express any pain through clench teeth—it was a free ‘message’ after all. He eventually got to my ass, which he rimmed and, sure enough, he began fucking me[4] on my stomach soon after. Sure enough, he began sweating profusely, so I told him that I needed a break, grab some water. 

I did meet this really cute asian with big pecs. He stood near the door to a room and we would enter together. He asked if I was a top of a bottom, and I replied with the latter, and he said that he was also a bottom so we smiled and parted ways. Some time later, I met him again, but we have both forgotten about our initial encounter, so we cruised each other into a different room. I recognised his voice immediately, somewhat shy and nervous, and I asked him if we have met before and whether if he was a bottom. We laughed at the incredulity of the situation and parted ways again. 

In the darkroom, I also met another asian man with the perfect muscular body. He walked toward one of the men jerking off in the room, stood in front of him, and the man would proceed to fuck the asian man in the dark. After a while, he would move into doggy style on the bench and I walked in front of the asian man and fed him my cock, while he was being fucked from behind. I am not sure about you, but I usually find that cum-dumps suck cocks especially well.  It was such a hot scene and I got very hard, planning to fuck the asian man once the man was done. But once he was finished, the asian man just got up and left, so I didn’t get a chance to. I wished he would just stayed there and let everyone fuck him—he would have been very popular. 

It was about midnight now and the crowd was starting to pick up, and my energy level was very low. I was also really hungry: not for cock, but for actual food. I stood at one of the corners to the corridors observing the men that would walk past. One part of me wanted to follow them and have some more sex, but it seemed like a lot of effort in my current state and all I really wanted was to find someone to lay down and cuddle with. So I walked into the darkroom for the final time. I meet a man in there, average size cock, sucked him, and he fucked me, first on my knees, then my back, and left after finishing[5]. I was definitely tired by then so I left, just as more hot guys filled the sauna in the early hours of Sunday morning. 

[1][2] Definitely came inside me as I felt it and could smell it.

[3][4][5] Hard to tell if they really did cum or not, but I didn’t arrive home with cum leaking out of my pants, so they probably didn’t. 

Edited by Philip
  • Like 3
  • Piggy 3

Found a guy on Grindr who lives just down the street from me. The pics he sent don't do his cock justice. It's massive! With some patience and persistence, we got it all the way inside me. I could actually feel his load filling up my hole, a first for me. I made moaning sounds I didn't know were humanly possible, lol.

• Like 3

Couple of hours ago. my FB who i've written about several times now. 

i was going to the gym, but paused to clean out before going. It's Saturday evening and often empty. There's a Guy who's been flirting with me (i think lol) and you never know, so wanted to be prepared in case.... i have no idea if He's even gay or flirting, but He keeps showing off HIs body in front of me. i put my yellow jock on under my sweats after prepping. and my phone vibrated and my FB messaged me: "free RN?"  FUck yeah.  He was here in 10 minutes. Came in, casual talk, me naked and ass up as always. He straddles my legs and says: "i think i have 3 loads," and slides in. my hole offers no resistance as i moan and He opens me. He fucks, deep, hard, kisses my shoulders, which drives me wild. Such sweet, gentle kisses along with slamming deep into me. He doesn't let me know when He cums, He's been giving my ass some hards spanks, but i barely feel it i'm so caught up in His energy, pleasure.... mine too. When He pulls out and smiles, heading for the shower, i slide my finger in my opened hole, very creamy. i don't usually do this, but i smell and suck His cum off my finger. Damn, i am filled.

THere's a wet spot on the bedspread. He asks for water, saying He's thirsty after that fuck. i dress back in my yellow jock and sweats. i don't think He knows what yellow means. He drives off and i go to the gym holding HIs cum inside. There's only 2 other people, the flirty guy isn't there. i start with glut extension. i always start with that, and am proud to have His load in me while i firm and shape my ass for Him, for Tops. i want it to be round and fuckable, inviting. i kept His load in me though my whole skinny white boy routine, still have it in me 5 hours after. i'm sleeping with His seed inside of me tonight, hope to absorb all of Him. 

• Like 4

I’m a long time reader and this is my first submission. I finally got on Prep and monkey pox vax so I could fulfill one of my fantasies to whore myself out at a bathhouse here in Phoenix. I went to Flex yesterday and got fucked 7 times and took 3 loads, there was a handsome muscle Daddie with silver hair and beard who drilled me on the fuck bench, in the large playroom with an audience, in the dark room and then finished loading me back in my room. I got fucked by 3 guys in the darkroom, I just bent over and they took turns, the best was a young Hispanic with a large cock, he fucked me hard and loved spanking my ass for all to hear. It was a great day and I can’t wait for more.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4