Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I fucked a big creamy load into some skinny little high school trans girls pussy today while her mommy and daddy were at work. I actually fucked her on her parents bed and made her watch herself get fucked doggystyle in the mirror big dresser and call me daddy. I even got her to tell me all about how she wants to get fucked by her father and made her sniff daddy’s dirty underwear.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2
  • Haha 1

Went crusin' Tuesday to the adult video theater, nothing special but the only one in the area. I stopped a rest stop on the way there but had no luck. Got to the theater just to make it for lunch time break. I immediately get in there and swallow two married men's loads. Older gentlemen who looked like they were retired and getting away from their wives. And then it was slow for about an hour but once it picked up, things got hot and heavy. I was sucking this Mexican daddy in the theater as he's playing with my hole... I can only hope this means one thing... He whips me around and shoves his thick uncut cock in my ass. Luckily, I had just got an amazing rim job by one of the married men so I took it no problem. So, there we are, fucking in the middle of the theater, he has me bent over, my head banging on the wall and the guys are just staring at us. I don't think anyone saw anything like that there before. It was pretty hot. He fucked me until he blew a load and tossed me aside. I just took a seat and waited for the next cock 🙂

Two Daddies took turns on me at one of the guy's house. I'm in my early 50's so a Daddy to me is 60-70. I LOVE big-dicked guys older than me!
I started off like I normally do, on my knees begging to swallow their first loads - they accomodated me. After that I got on his bed on all fours with my lace jock on and begged for more. The one guy took a while but bred me once - the other guy, he was the stud. Over an hour period he gave me three more loads. Dude had stamina for his age!

I was caged at the time (they loved it) because it makes me hot knowing my dick is useless. But my holes are always ready. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Two hours ago.. my top friend who now is my regular FB texted me if I can come over for a quickie.  I told my boss I'll be back have a family thing i have to take care of. I got there and he said strip and I told him i couldn't clean out so he brought me to the bathroom so i can ise his shower attachment to clean out. I got out and he naked on the bed waiting.  I walked over and he grabbed me and pushed me on the bed face down and started to eat my ass as soon as i got my ass high.

Felt some lubed fingers go in and finger fucked me a while. Then he shoved his cock in me and pumped away he blew a load and stuck a plug in me and told me to go home with it in. He said return it on our next visit. He told me he ordered anal hooks and some other toys he wants to use on me. I said YES sounds hot. 

I left and driving back i had the plug in till i got back took it out and oozed in the toilet got clean up and went back to work.. 

Quick couple hour late lunch. Lol

Edited by Njn0mc
  • Like 2
  • Piggy 2

Hi I had not sucked in a while so I was more than ready snd he had a place. He was in his 60s and it took awhile for him to get semihard but I stayed with it. We were both naked and he lied on his back legs spread and parked my head In his crotch. His cock never left my mouth. He never got a full erection but he was hard enough and shot a sweet tasting load down my throat. 

• Like 2

On 11/16/2022 at 7:31 PM, Str8man said:

I fucked a big creamy load into some skinny little high school trans girls pussy today while her mommy and daddy were at work. I actually fucked her on her parents bed and made her watch herself get fucked doggystyle in the mirror big dresser and call me daddy. I even got her to tell me all about how she wants to get fucked by her father and made her sniff daddy’s dirty underwear.

Nice. I love fucking any little bitch that actually wants to or does get fucked by their own real daddy. They are always the dirtiest, sluttiest, easiest, most deprave little fucksluts there is and they are willing to do anything to please any man they can call “Daddy”. I hope you didn't check her lD before you bred that slut. After all, a high school girl COULD be 18.Did you ever find out if she has ever gotten any dick from dad? 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

This morning from a regular Top who happens to be the brother of a co worker(wrote He's in town for the holiday & we're both morning people, I drop in for a morning load.  As I was leaving stopped in the lobby for coffee and see a tall & dark stranger in tight sweat pants getting a cup as well.  We made eye contact and a quick smile when I ask where's the cream and he say's"I have your cr". but stop...  "i relied," love the have your cream" .  We looked at each other and he movtion for me to follow him to his room as he say's he only Tops' and say fine with me.  Took another load from him but exchanged emails for another booty call.

dark &

I tend to reserve the PigBreeding for Fri and Sat nights, and mentioned in a previous post a curious situation.  In brief: ran into a beautifully attractive Hole in the darkroom of my favorite fuckjoint.  On subsequent weekends, ran into him again, and then later, along with his partner/boyfriend/whatever.  I won't go into all of that again, but I did see the p/b/w on Friday night, but not guy with a fantastic Hole.  p/b/w was rutting in other Holes, as was I.  No words exchanged. 

Last night, both of them were there, hotassboy smiled, felt my Cock while I was rutting in another Hole, said how much he wished I would do what his p/b/w wanted so he could take my Cock/load, and I just replied that sometimes things work out, sometimes they don't. Told him I still loved his ass, his Hole, but the requirements to get it were beyond my capacity to fulfill.  Last night, at least I had the pleasure of eating that Hole again for a while - then he took a Cock close by mine, so I had at least the pleasure of loading the Hole I was in while I watched that beautiful, amazing Hole get fucked fuller.   

Apparently the p/b/w was around, but I didn't see him.  It's really, really dark in there, so for all I know he could have been one or two guys away from me rutting in Holes, or maybe some other area.  

Well the old guy I have been seeing texted me Saturday night and told me his toys and hook came in and him and his friend want to see me right away.

I got there and the two were dressed all leathers again. I knew I was in trouble. They walked me over to the bathroom handed me some fleet enamas and said make sure your clean. Used them made sure i was all clean. I got out and they were standing there waiting and had a collar put on very tight and a chain was clipped one pulled to see if the collar would tighten up. And it did I choked when the chain was pulled tight. They pulled me over to the door to the garage then pushed me and I fell to the floor hurt my knees a little as I was  kicked to push me over. They stood  over me  and were playing with their cocks. One reach to the chain and pulled me up with it as i was choking I got up. 

The walked me to the bench and bent me over it to strap my leggs and hands with restraints. No handcuffs this time.  Then a strap around my waist and bench. I really couldn't move an inch. They put a bandana around my eyes. Got a slap on the face and was told no talking and behave. I felt a hard smack on my cheeks then some more. Felt some fingers rubbing I bet my red ass. Felt my hole get played with i thought was a finger and it was push in a little. I said ouch and was told to shut up.  Someone started to lick me hole then I felt a finger go in. He played a little. Then I felt some very cold stuff on my hole then something very much  ribbed got put in my hole then pushed deep. They lept thrusting it in and out for a bit. They pulled it out and got my hole licked got a slap on the face and as soon as i shook it off i felt something very cold go in my hole. I felt a pull and it was the hook going all the way in.  They must have hooked my choker chain to it as they pulled the chain i got choked and the hook pulled my hole tight. It was hot. I had a cock shoved in my face and i started to suck it as he pulled the chain hard. 

He was getting hot over this he got so hard as he choked and yank the hook. One of them played with the hook as i was sucking.  I got hard with all this.

Someone unhooked the chain and pulled on the hook hard and said he hole is getting stretched as hell. He pulled the hook out and shoved his cock in me and pump hard. He fucked me for some time and i felt a load dropped in and heard someone say hes going to be a dump slut. I felt the hook go in and hooked on the chain.

I kept sucking and tasted something a bit sour then tasted like some piss.  He said swallow this as he released some piss in my mouth and as i was  swallowing he said drink it all and a lot more started to strean out. He pulled on the chain and i spilt some piss and got slap. Then i heard the garage door open and close then some talking.  I felt the chain get pulled and the chain got unhooked. The the hook was removed and felt a cock go in. He pumped for some time then a moan he pulled out then another cock went in as he pumped I had a cock in my face to suck. Got another load and again another cock in me. This went on for a long time. I must have had 4 dumps in me. Then I felt something big go in and was pushed in deep had to be a plug.

I laid there for a little and I could feel .movement around me. Then al of a sudden I was getting drenched in piss. All of them must have pissed at the same time then felt someone lick my ass and crack.. fucking hot!

Then al of a sudden it was quiet and I laid there for at least 30 or more minutes.  I couldn't move still. Then i heard someone waking towards me and the plug got pulled out. I felt some drippings coming out  and all of a sudden a cock was shoved in me he pumped for a while then he blew a load. He said dont move till i tell you.

He unstraped me and walked away as i laid there then a few minutes later i heard a voice yell get up and shower up you can leave now. 

As i got clean and dressed i walk to the front door and heard my friends liked your hole tonight. ill text you later.

Loved the anal hook it was fun

• Like 2
  • Piggy 4

Friday my cute Filipino guy fed me. He kept telling me that I was a cum pig. And his favorite cocksucker. I am alway rock hard when I suck him. 

last night my Chinese fuck buddy bred me. The this morning he fed me as he looked t his twitter feed. 

• Like 1

Slutty Sunday! I had a late morning date with my young FB. Prepped and then he called he couldn't make it until late afternoon. Fine.

Started chatting with another FB. He said he could use a good blowjob. Gave him one but he ended up fucking a load in my ass. I didn't cum and was horny as fuck. Saw another FB online. Chatted with him. He came over and drilled my ass for at least half an hour before the before he nutted. Fuck yes! Made me cum too.

Not even 20 minutes later my young guy was there. Two lengthy rounds of rampant fucking. FUCK! Really pounded my ass. He blew two big ones deep inside. Made me cum again. He wasn't done but had to go to a family dinner. Said he would be back later. He didn't come back but four loads isn't bad at all!

I wish it was Sunday every day! LOL!

• Piggy 8

Last night in my hotel room. Guy on Grindr hit me up and he was in my hotel. He wanted me face down ass up. So I was, used the envelope they put the room key in, to props the lock open. He came in and I had left the lube with a towel on the bed.   

so he starts eating my hole. And the lube isn’t there! I am playing with the sheets and cat find it anywhere. So we used spit, lots of spit. He had a beautiful cock and rode me about 5 minutes before blowing his 5 day load in me. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

6 minutes ago, bottom847 said:

Last night in my hotel room. Guy on Grindr hit me up and he was in my hotel. He wanted me face down ass up. So I was, used the envelope they put the room key in, to props the lock open. He came in and I had left the lube with a towel on the bed.   

so he starts eating my hole. And the lube isn’t there! I am playing with the sheets and cat find it anywhere. So we used spit, lots of spit. He had a beautiful cock and rode me about 5 minutes before blowing his 5 day load in me. 

Thats hot! Did you get anymore guest?

I always wanted to do that. Get a room be ass up and wait for anonymous guys just walking in. Don't see them don't know how many just wait and feel them enter and leave

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Njn0mc said:

Thats hot! Did you get anymore guest?

I always wanted to do that. Get a room be ass up and wait for anonymous guys just walking in. Don't see them don't know how many just wait and feel them enter and leave

No I didn’t. Hotel needs room ke for the elevator. Luckily he was in my hotel. Actually the room above me lol

• Like 1