Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I’ve been at a conference for the past 2 days, with no time to cruise or hook up. Closing party takes place at a gay bar and one guy is looking at me. Tall, long blond hair, fit looking and tattoos. I was with my colleagues so I’m trying to be discreet. I have to pee and make my way to the bathroom. After passing through the bathroom door, I don’t even have the time to get to the urinals that someone enters right behind me. I turn around and it’s the tattooed blond guy. He pushes me into a stall while kissing. He locks the door. “I’ve been wanting to fuck you ever since I’ve seen you talk on that panel yesterday. I’ve been following you around, hoping to catch you, and here you are!” Not even time to suck him, he just turns me around, pulls my pants and underwear down, spits on his dick and rams it into my dry hole. He shoots his load in me in less than 5 minutes, zips up his pants, slaps my butt and leaves.

I pull back my underwear and pants and go back to my colleagues, with cum dripping along my legs.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 5

I came back home from my conference yesterday, after hooking up with a fellow participant in at the closing party. I was still horny and put an ad up on BBRT to find some more loads. This guy hits me up, he wants to play with sneakers and socks, and load my ass. I take an Uber to his place, and enter his place without knocking. He told me to stay dressed, put on a blindfold I'd find on the bed and get on all four on it. I comply and hear the bathroom door open just a few minutes later. I feel a cock being rubbed against my ass through my sweatpants. My pants gets pulled down, as usual I was not wearing any underwear to allow for easy access. My ass is getting a slap before my hole is starting to be explored by a big tongue. I hear some shoes being taken off, then my head being pushed down to the mattress. My nose lands into a sweaty sneaker, the overwhelming smell of sweat gets me hard instantly. I hear some saliva being spit, some onto my hole, and the tip of a dick being rubbed onto my now wet hole. Without notice, I feel a thick and long dick being slammed balls deep into my hole. I scream, I beg for mercy, for slower movements. But no fuck is being given. I get a slap and dirty sweaty socks under my nose and on my mouth to make me shut up. "Silence bitch". The thrusting keeps going, until I hear some loud moaning and that dick is being held deep inside my load, throbbing as it's shooting its cum into my guts. "You have 5 minutes to get dressed and leave". I've never seen the guy.

While in the elevator, I just get a message from Grindr. 2 guys looking to unload right that moment. They are in the building right next door. I tell them I already have a load, they're just waiting for me. I got to their door, it's slightly open, I get myself into a dark entrance room. I can only see there are 2 persons in front of me. "On your knees" I'm ordered. I comply. A bottle of poppers is being pressed under my nose and I inhale as deep as I can. One dick is being shoved into my mouth, while another is being rammed into my hole, dry. It doesn't take 5 minutes before they both shoot their loads. I make my exit quickly. 

I've seen none of the guys and I never got naked, and managed 3 loads. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

There's an older married guy who lives near me that I've chatted with for like 6 months. He can't host and I live at home so I never can either. Last night his wife took his kids to see some other family in the next state, so he's been alone this weekend. Last night we FINALLY got together. He asked if I was on prep and I told him yeah, so we flip fucked and both bred each other. I stayed over for like 4 hours and really connected.. sucks he's married.

• Like 5

Monday.  He was a bi top in his 20s whose profile said he was into rimming and jerking off.  I got him to admin he was into a whole lot more, so I invited him over.  When he got to my apartment, the door was unlocked and I was on my knees as he requested, and in a chastity cage and jockstrap.  He fucked my mouth, then had me rim him.  He had me suck a bit more, and then pulled out and fucked me with only my spit as lube until he came.  After he pulled out he was about to put his pants back on when I slid his dick back into my mouth and cleaned it so that he would have a dry dick back in his pants.

He didn't get as rough as I had hoped or expected from a bi total top who doesn't offer reciprocation,, but it was fun.  I hadn't been bred in quite some time.

• Like 3