Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Yesterday afternoon i got fucked 4 times. Unfortunately two with condom, but two without.
And got a load at least from one that I know for sure... the other I don't if he really ejaculated.

• Like 1

Went to Corpus Christi with a bud for spring break and while the weather hasn't been great that means there's also a lot more guys on apps looking. Hooked up with a really cute 18 white guy last night who really wanted to do a three way and lined up another Latino guy to join. We took turns flip fucking raw and once the other guy was spent he left. I stayed the night with the kid and we swapped again in the morning when we woke up. Love that he took up both raw, no questions. I left to go back to my hotel to change but got messaged by a hot white trash looking guy who could host and was down to flip fuck raw. He had a really nice big cock, was good with raunchy nasty talk. Pumped two loads balls deep in me and wound up blasting a load in him too after he changed his mind and told me to cum inside him. After we were done he teased me about already being bred and asked who it was, so I told him. We swapped digits as he said he was cool to hook up again.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 2

The other day, I was horny and wanted to get fucked. I have a thing for anonymous sex and often host from either my gloryhole or my sling that I setup to be anonymous (I have a bed sheet that hangs from the top of the sling and covers the top half of my body while leaving my ass and crotch area free to be used).  Nothing better than taking anonymous loads!

A fuck buddy messaged me to let me know he was leaving work early that day and wanted to stop by. I told him I would be ready in 20 minutes. He said that was perfect. 

Part of my gloryhole/sling setup is I have a small area right inside the front door that is their "booth area".  Inside that area is a bench (which the dildos are in the storage area underneath the lid), towels, paper towels, wet wipes, lube and sometimes poppers). The booth area wall that is opposite the front door is either a bedsheet with a hole cut out of it or it is the end of the sling frame. Since he was coming over, I added an item that him and I have discussed before, a baseball bat. I have fucked myself with the bat a few times, but we've always talked about him fucking my hole with it. This was going to be fun!

I was in the sling when I felt the cold rush of air from the front door opening and closing. He happily said, "Oh yeah, the baseball bat.  You ready for that?"  I replied back, "YES!"

I felt his cold hands as he started to finger my hole. He applied some lube and then I felt the smallest dildo, the Jeff Stryker dildo, enter my hole. He fucked my hole pretty good before he switched it up for a much bigger dildo. I had to take a big hit from the poppers to get my hole to open up enough for this dildo. But once I did that, he was able to push it inside my hole with no problems. He fucked me pretty good for about 5 minutes, switched between 2 of the bigger toys. And then I felt it, the baseball bat was at my hole. It is an aluminum bat, and it was very cold. My hole was almost opened up enough for it, but it needed a bit more. I took a huge hit of the poppers and told him to go for it. There was a little bit of resistance, but I told him to push it and I felt it pop through. He worked on getting it deeper inside me. Each time there was a little bit of resistance, I would tell him to hold it while I took another hit of poppers and then letting him push more. We eventually worked about 6 or 7 inches of the bat inside my hole. He fucked my hole really well.

But after about 45 minutes of play, he needed to get going. He pulled the bat out and showed me. I could see some pink lube on the end of it. I was bleeding a little bit, but it was so worth it.  He then asked if I wanted his load.  This should never be a question with him, of course I want his load. So he pushed his cock inside me and fucked my hole. I clinched my hole down on his cock, working that load out of him. He didn't take long, about 30 seconds later I felt his cock shooting his load inside of me. He fucked me for a few more minutes, working his cum inside my hole. When he pulled out, he the cum that had worked it's way out back inside my hole. As always, he knows how to take care of me.  

After he left, I played with the baseball bat some more. I worked it inside me for about 20 minutes. I got a little more inside me. It felt great!  I took a picture of it. 

20230310_180440.jpg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

So I’ve been on a4a a few times and I always work in this college town but found this 38yo black top with a beautiful 7.5” uncut thick cock. He has invited me over a couple of times. He prefers the lights low and doggy. First time he bent me over his couch the next time it was on the floor in the living room and another was on his bed with him standing next to it. His profile was mostly blank and I asked him what his status was and he said he was on prep and sent me a generic pic of a pill bottle and some pills in his hand. But I was always leery because his profile just said 38 6’2” 175 7.5 uncut bareback and looking for sex. I had told him several times that I bet if he filled out his profile more he’d land more ass. He just sad “naw I’m good”  Well I hadn’t been there in a while and I message him and he’s like “to be honest man I like bb and breeding and doggy and I know you like other positions and condoms” and I explained that I too like doggy but his cock goes deep and hits something and it’s painful but I mostly just lay there and take it and that I really needed him to open me up again. So he reluctantly agreed and I come over and he’s fumbling around trying to find a condom and he can’t find one so I grab one that’s been in the glovebox that expired back in 2013. And he slides it on and lubes up and starts pressing into me. And again he’s hitting the wall and it fucking hurts and I’m gripping the sheets and he’s pounding away and he stops and asks if I’m ok and he pulls out and I’m like yeah and he puts some more lube on and goes back to pounding and I feel the condom break and he kinda slows down and I don’t say anything and he doesn’t say anything and I’m thinking “that’s right breed your little white bitch” and I feel his cock get rock hard and he pulls my hips and he’s balls deep and I can feel the warm and I kinda lay there on my face with my ass in the air and my arms underneath me tugging at my cock as he pulls out as I shoot my nut on the towel he had put down. He goes to the bathroom and throws the condom in the toilet and jumps in the shower so I get up and go sit on the toilet and I run 2 fingers up my hole and pull out and there’s strings of cum dripping from my fingers and used white bussy. I decide I’m not going to push it out and I kinda want the reminder the rest of the day of how much I’m a whore for black cocks using my hole as a personal cumdump. And I get dressed and walk back to my car with the stickiest fuck hole and for the rest of the day all I could smell is his cum.

It was a beautiful day yesterday and I was really horned so I got a hold of a fuck bud and we were to meet in a park on a hiking trail. I was running late and he got cold feet and bailed as there were people at the park (100 plus acres of woods lol) so I decided to try my luck at an adult shop another fuck bud of mine hangs out at. 

He wasn’t there, but a guy that I top was and I was so horned up I figured I’ll just drop my nut in him. I’m ready to breed him and he was not clean at all. Good thing I felt around before I shoved in. We all have our off moments but it was a bit too much for me so I passed. Since nothing much was going on I tried another ABS not far away. 

I was there for about an hour when I hooked up with this nice middle aged guy with a killer dick. He was all over my ass so asked home to breed me. He said he was married and didn’t have a condom. So I then ask if he can just shoot his load on my hole and he says yes. So I get on all fours on the couch and open my hole. He got really excited and when he said he was close I fingered my hole to get a little gape. That was all he needed to see I guess because when he unloaded he pushed in just enough to shoot the load inside. Bingo!

So now I decide to just jerk off and shoot my load when another guy who fucked me a bunch of times over the years walks into the theater room.  He didn’t do anything at first as some other guys were there and the vibe was all wrong. They leave to roam around the place and I get on all fours again and comes right behind me and starts fucking me. It didn’t last though as one of those other guys came back and killed the mood. I told him don’t go and he said no way I’m leaving without breeding you so he went off to the booth area to jerk off to get his edge back.

While I’m waiting for him the theater room started to fill up again. A few minutes later, I figured out why,  a rather attractive male/female couple came in and got busy. The couple starts going at each other when the girl starts blowing random dudes as they gathered around to watch. While this is going on my bud got so horned up I could tell he was close to bursting  out his load. I get close to him and I undo my pants. He takes the cue and bends me over a couch and starts fucking me. No one noticed until he came when the girl asked if I just took that load. Sure did I said and she was like let me see. Now I have her spreading my cheeks to see that creamy goodness drip out .  She then says to the guys stroking anyone else wanna cum in his ass and sure enough I feel a dick slide in my hole and he came in less than a minute and subsequently left. I have no idea who it was either. She smiles and goes back to her partner and he blows his load on her and 2 others did the same and they clean up and leave. Now I’m rock hard and want to cum for sure. I get back on the couch and ask for more and the last remaining strokers shoot their loads all over my back and hole. 

It’s close to closing and everyone leaves save one guy who asked if he can eat the cum off me. As he starts eating the cum off my back and ass cheek, he  starts fingering my hole open and before I knew what was happening he came on and slightly in my hole and left. So now the lights are coming on so i just put my sweatshirt back on and pull up my jeans and went home used and abused. I never had the chance to cum myself. When I got home I was tired and went to bed. I didn’t even take a shower. 

What a killer night. 

• Like 2

Last saturday in a men's bathhouse in the Netherlands. I'm mostly bottom but i got really horny in the darkroom on the 1st floor of the bathhouse. I was standing/leaning back a bit while 2 guys were playing with my hard nipples while sniffing poppers. My dick got so hard. Then some bottom walked backwards with his ass up to my hard dick and just slide his hole over my dick. It felt too good to last long 🙂 and shot my load in him ...

• Like 2

Went to the local nude/gay beach and there was this american twinkish couple from Alabama and Texas. Both in speedos not really hiding their packages. I settled close to them and joined them when they went for a swim. 

After the usual blabla, we went into the bushes and they spitroasted me and got off on how much i love ass to mouth. 

Needless to say, they both blew big loads deep inside me. There were a few guys watching from the distance but luckily did not join as I think they would have left otherwise. 

• Like 3

I’ve been chatting with a local Asian guy for about a week who never fucked a guy. After many attempts  to set up something he finally confesses that he is married and can only meet at 4am before work. An impossible too early too late time. 
It’s the day before my day off and I go to bed at 930p. Earlier than usual and abruptly wake at 1230a to use the bathroom. Well an BBC who I often meet reaches out and asks, as usual, “wanna fuck?” So I get ready and he rough fucks me and blows a Hugh load. A few hours later I get a Filipino FB coming off a late shift from one of the Waikiki hotels, he breeds me too.
I have been fishing for this married straight boy for a week on Grindr, sending him pics of raw dicks fucking me. Playing with his urges to fuck an nsa dl daddy hole without any messy issues. Everyday we talk dirty about how he will fuck my hole raw and pump his seed in my pussy. I show him pics of cum dripping from my swollen used hole. He always responds with “likes” and he asks for more pics. His is a hot, local Asian in 32yo, muscle stud and claims to be  straight but wanna fuck a guys ass on the dl. 
This morning I stayed up s bit more and waited. Saw him online and said I’m ready for him. I didn’t tell him I had 2 fresh loads steaming in my cunt. I didn’t want to scare him off. I wanted his married straight cheating dick fucking me. 
He came over taking off his clothes to buff and hard body, pull out a short but thick hard dick. He asked, “where the lube?” I replied it’s on the table. He says, “nevermind” suck my dick. I suck his dick and it stretched my mouth out… fuck is this an Asian dick? It was also this angry and mean hardness to it like it was edge for hours…. 
“I’m ready” turn around. No lube. He shoves his slick dick with my spit into my greedy hole. Although being fucked earlier he stretched it out. He fucked me like a used toy and came in minutes. “How was it?” He asks. “Fuck that’s a thick cock!!” How did you like my ass? I asked… He said,”sorry I came too fast.” Zip up and left. 
I have this new thing for married guys. They are pigs and don’t care if they are fucking you raw… I need more guys like that in my rotation! 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

Just took a load in a hotel while away from the bf. Guy met me at the elevator chatted me up and asked to come back to my room. Wanted to use condoms but I had vaseline and it broke, got his load deep in my hole. Looking for more now, one guy on the way and one who wants to fuck my cum filled hole in an hour.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

Last night at Maspalomas carnival. Was an OK night at the sex club but no one I really clicked with. Was walking home and saw a younger guy checkout my package. We walked a couple blocks to a quieter spot and he started sucking my cock next to the recycling bins. We fucked right on the street and ended up with a couple of watchers. He was tight and it was a rough fuck but fun. 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 2