Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Had a great week.

Fucked another guy's bf with his bf's load in him (seems to be a trend for me, breeding used partnered holes). It was amazing, warm and wet. Blew my load deep in him.

Later that day, had a threesome with the bf and this guy who had just taken 8 loads. Sloppy hole, I came in him then the bf came in him.

Two days later, same 8 loads guy came back but with 10 loads in him - and the 10th was just added 3 minutes before he came to us. We fucked him in our hotel and bred him on the balcony. Wettest hole I've ever fucked and I loved it.

Went to the local bathhouse, eyed off a few guys but this hot brazillian guy came in, and we made a beeline for him, got a private room. He sucked us both, then I lubed up my dick and pumped my load into his hole, then the bf did.

Really enjoy being a bareback slut and giving my load to as many holes as possible.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 4

Last night I had an intense fuck in a dark room in Barcelona. Younger guy gave me the eyes as I was leaving the bathroom. We went into a small alcove and he was all over me. Hot and heavy kissing and cock sucking. 

His hole was perfect. I hate when it’s too tight in a club or bar, I just want to fuck. We fucked and kissed until bread him. Afterwords he sucked my cock clean like a good fag. 

Maybe round 2 tonight.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

This morning at daddy house..went in and bent over the kitchen island, he came behind me pulled down my shorts and pushed his fat dick into me ..his belly on my back and he pushed it home ...a few seconds of slow slides and he asks if I like it ...I tell him to fuck me and don't stop until he's empty.  five minutes of this big guy pounding me and he grunts and shudders as he shoots a week's worth into my guts. He shudders again as he pulls out ...I licked his cummy dick clean and pull up my shorts and leave. 7 minutes from start to finish ....and I leave happy  with a slightly sore and sloppy ass.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

Tuesday. i guess i didn't write about this one because in this case it was from sucking Cock?  Not the same, but it was still a  beautiful experience. 

Surprisingly,  to me, a Guy from Grindr.  i don't have a paid membership there, though i typically do have one on most of the hookup sites i participate in. Not sure i have ever successfully hooked from Grindr?  

This   guy felt sketchy from the start, i had to explain everything to him and he was feeling  very flake like. He kept disappearing, then reappearing. Would not say what he wanted, despite my taking the lead and being very specific and up  front,  he was using euphemisms like wanting to "have fun" and a  "good time."  Which, truth be told, makes me a little   crazy when guys use those terms because they communicate absolutely zero. Even after me telling him i'm a total bottom and a cocksucker and explaining i like to suck   cock  and be bred, his only response  was "i like that too."  WTF, i hate pulling stuff out of a guy. For some that means they like to suck cock and get bred, others it  could mean that like  to get sucked and breed  ass... but  He was not volunteering anything even when i asked. Just about   gave up and at one point he   said: "you have to promise to keep this between you and me." Lol,   complete stranger,  so  i asked: "do you have any experience with this?"  And he  responded; "i  guess it shows."   i told him that  explained a lot and i lightened and became more encouraging to help him  with his trepidation. i told  will just   do a BJ this time, and he   was okay with that and came over. 

Visually,  He was my kinda Man, smaller frame, slender, build, sorta shy and polite. He wanted me to wear my nursing scrubs  and told me He'd only done this when He was younger on a dare. i knelt in front of His and lowered His pants around His thighs and had His  cock in my mouth fast... didn't want to  spend time being awkward, and He got right into  it and hardened up  fast. His breathing and moaning let me know He liked it, and He told me "i'm close," maybe wondering if i'd  swallow?  idk, but  at that point i took His cock into my throat and He shot... not a lot.  He did not have a big load at all, like maybe He'd jacked off prior kind of load, but  enough to know He  came. i again was encouraging and honest,  telling Him how much i loved   sucking His  cock, thanking Him for His  orgasm and seed... and, He  asked for my phone number. So, He's in my phone and i in His.. Hope He turns into a FB and is not having first time  regrets or conflicts. Still,  was sweet, loved being with Him.

• Like 1

Went to a sauna in Bali and was fucked by three guys. They each used spit as I forgot to take lube.  The first used a condom which is still reasonably common in Bali (he had to fetch one as I had none, obviously). The second guy had never topped before and eventually lost his hard on - lack of lube may have worked against me here but I was honoured to introduce him to barebacking. The third guy was really hot. He was tall, fit with broad shoulders and smooth chest. As the only white guy amongst an all Asian crowd I attracted some attention and he approached me in a line of 6 or 7 guys in a dark corridor pushing his finger into my asshole through the towel- I stroked his cock through his towel and was pleased with what I felt. We slipped into a room with a mattress on the floor. He had a beautiful big hard Asian cock which he pushed into my hole moistened by his saliva and loosened by two earlier much smaller cocks. He was a good fucker and it was good to feel the pain and pleasure of a thick long cock after a week of taking mainly the smaller variety. I got a good large load as the prize. 

• Like 2

This afternoon a guy who runs a landscaping business whom I had blown several times, came by. As he got out of his truck, he put out his cigar and came inside.. He's married. Mid 40s, in good shape, with scruffy face and  sweaty from work. He's not buffed  from working out in a gym, but rather from hard outside work

He is pretty aggressive when aroused and he was.  He usually fucks my face for a while, then has me finish him off while he sits down. He just pulls his jeans down, not bothering with taking off his boots.

Today I mentioned to him that someone said my ass was as good as my mouth and equal to pussy. He decided to try it out, taking me doggy style. He didn't use lube, just went balls deep and kept going. Felt like I was being rammed through the wall. He started to breath hard and asked if I wanted his load in my ass. Of course I said yes, begging him for it.  He let out big grunt/yell as he climaxed, burying his dick deep in my guts. I sucked him clean afterwards. Pulling up his jeans, tucking his dick in his tighty-whites, he agreed my ass was as sweet as any pussy he'd  had. After lighting a cigar, he  patted my head, as he left saying fucking me could be habit forming ....I devoutly hope so.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

A top I am friends with invited me over to breed his bottom with him. It was really sweet. He (my top bro) knew I had been working long hours and just needed some easy pussy. It was a nice gift from a friend. His boy has a super cute pussy. Great lips. 2 quick loads (1 from each top), and I was on my way. Nice to have friends like that. 

• Like 2

My 1st time in the mens room stall !

So I was with a few friends at a bar. I was drinking a bit play pool and horsing around with a few girls with my friends and one of the girls spilt a beer on this guy. I apologize to him and bought him a replacement drink.

He said  thanks and we introduced each other. We talked for a while and said you look familiar. I said yea i think our paths crossed before.  He was nice looking wearing preppy clothes. He noticed one of my tattoos and said definitely we met. I laughed it off and said I have to take a piss and walked to the mens room.

Didn't realize he followed me as i was standing taking a piss he came in and locked the door i turned around he said i fucked you with my boyfriend a month or two ago from a party at his friend's house. I was shocked and he came up to me and grabbed my cock and kissed me. This got me scared and hot. I reciprocated by sliding my hands down his shorts and grabbing his cock. Which was hard as a rock. He unbucked his pants and pulled me to the stall pushed me over the toilet and pulled my pants down and push me over to hold the toilet. 

He reached over and got some soap out of the dispenser and smeared it on my hole and his cock and slipped his cock in me and pumped hard and fast for a few minutes or so then he made a noise and felt him blow a load. He pulled out and started to clean up as I also grabbed some toilet paper and cleaned up.  We pulled up our pants and left. I got back to my friends like nothing happed. He walked by and said see you around Ill talk to my friend about this and thanks.

That was fun.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

Heyy my first share here was in a new area and hit up sniffies to find an alpha that needed to nut. The usual profile just an anon nsa bb dumb jockbro looking for alpha nut and this blank profile responded expect he sent a big uncut thicc cock pic.  told me where to wait at a cruisy park so I went there from gym in jockstrap and footyshorts ready with poppers and couldn’t find anyone it was deserted so got out of car and looked around. Soon a delivery van pulled up and this hot jockbro alpha got out and made me come to his van and with the door open standing up outside in the open got his cocknout it was fukn hot as so I started sucking him he’s playing with my jockpussy. Hit the poppers but then he’s like push me into the door and starts fucking me hard rough right off and I’m like fuuuck yeah that’s big cock but it’s not the same as the pic and as he’s fucking me another van pulls up and I’m like fuuuck we’ll get seen but he doesn’t stop he’s like getn ready to nut. Didn’t even talk yet n he’s like take my load slut and nut up me as the other van driver comes over and he’s like wow I didn’t wait for me? And I’m like fuck this is the alpha I was supposed to meet and he’s like hard af. So first alpha pulls out  and I turn round to suck him and then the other alpha slams his raw cock in fully deep n fucks me hard to and he’s like saying what a dumb slut I am thinking the other guy was him. N then he’s like take my nut u dumb cockslut and nuts in me too and then he’s like done he leaves and I’m like fuuuck that was hot af n my jockpussy is fukn loaded good

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6

5 hours ago, NSABB said:

Heyy my first share here was in a new area and hit up sniffies to find an alpha that needed to nut. The usual profile just an anon nsa bb dumb jockbro looking for alpha nut and this blank profile responded expect he sent a big uncut thicc cock pic.  told me where to wait at a cruisy park so I went there from gym in jockstrap and footyshorts ready with poppers and couldn’t find anyone it was deserted so got out of car and looked around. Soon a delivery van pulled up and this hot jockbro alpha got out and made me come to his van and with the door open standing up outside in the open got his cocknout it was fukn hot as so I started sucking him he’s playing with my jockpussy. Hit the poppers but then he’s like push me into the door and starts fucking me hard rough right off and I’m like fuuuck yeah that’s big cock but it’s not the same as the pic and as he’s fucking me another van pulls up and I’m like fuuuck we’ll get seen but he doesn’t stop he’s like getn ready to nut. Didn’t even talk yet n he’s like take my load slut and nut up me as the other van driver comes over and he’s like wow I didn’t wait for me? And I’m like fuck this is the alpha I was supposed to meet and he’s like hard af. So first alpha pulls out  and I turn round to suck him and then the other alpha slams his raw cock in fully deep n fucks me hard to and he’s like saying what a dumb slut I am thinking the other guy was him. N then he’s like take my nut u dumb cockslut and nuts in me too and then he’s like done he leaves and I’m like fuuuck that was hot af n my jockpussy is fukn loaded good

That's what us Bros are so good at😜😜😜

• Like 1

Not sure if I posted about it, but recently got seeded by a 63 yo guy with an amazing 8.5 uncut cock.  We met at a cheap hotel as he said he was staying with someone.   Yesterday he hit me up saying he wanted to seed me again, and he showed his host pics from when we fucked before, and his host wanted to breed me too at his place.

His host was a good 7 and cut, probably the same age. 63 yo dumped his load in me first.  His host immediately put his cock up me as soon as the first pulled out.  I was still in the doggy position, and the 63 yo presented his cock for me to clean while the other fucked me.

Don't let stats get in your way of having fun!  Both were great fucks!  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 7

Staying in a hotel last night, i woke up for some reason at 4am... thought I'll take a look at grindr before I go back to sleep and a blank profile nearby messaged 'good morning'. My grindr profile has a pic of my ass with tags like anon, rough, etc so it's pretty clear what I want. After a few messages to and fro he sent a pic - nice hairy chest, a bit bear, and good looking cock. He asked if I was up for a visitor. I thought what the hell and said yes, thinking it would be an early morning quickie. We agreed that I'd leave the hotel room door open with may ass up on the bed ready. He asked for the bathroom light to be on.. so there was a bit of light but still pretty dark. I was wrong about the quickie 😅 after a solid 10 minutes or so eating my hole and getting it nice and wet he drove his hard cock in really slowly, which felt great... then fucked me pretty much non-stop for nearly 2 hours. A couple of times he paused to rest a bit and turned me on my side, while we chatted a bit spooning. His hard cock still deep in me. Then back to fucking.  Eventually, I had to say "man my ass is getting tired' (i know, I couldn't believe I would ever say such a thing!) so he blew the huge load he had ready and we finished up. After he left, I felt like I'd been gang-banged, my ass was so well used. I showered and then took a pic of my worn-out man-pussy... still feeling sore and great this evening 😜 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1