Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

14 hours ago, NSABB said:

So first alpha pulls out  and I turn round to suck him and then the other alpha slams his raw cock in fully deep n fucks me hard to and he’s like saying what a dumb slut I am thinking the other guy was him. N then he’s like take my nut u dumb cockslut and nuts in me too and then he’s like done he leaves and I’m like fuuuck that was hot af n my jockpussy is fukn loaded good

Dumb cunt didn't even know to wait. Just greedy for loads like a dirty fag whore.

• Piggy 1

18 minutes ago, Sfmike64 said:

Dumb cunt didn't even know to wait. Just greedy for loads like a dirty fag whore.

Fuuck yeah that’s what dumb jockpussy is for right jus for when alphas gotta nut

Last week I heard from a fuck bud bottom son. He was horny and wanted daddy cock and cum. 
I went over and he was ass up on the bed. I undressed and got behind him on the bed. My cock rubbing his hole as I was sliding around. 
I aimed my cock to his hole and slipped inside. He was lubed and ready. As we were fucking I hear footsteps heading upstairs. My boy says “ oh yea, I invited another top dad to breed me too.”

I nodded to dad 2 and he undressed , he started stroking his cock as I was fucking ass.  Dad 2 went in front to get sucked  and boy was spit-roasted.

Watching him suck and lick got me close. I shot a nice dad load deep inside.  Dad 2 immediately took my place and slid inside.  I was stroking and getting hard again. Dad 2 shot a nice load inside with both moaning loudly. Dad 2 gets dressed and thanks boy and leaves!

I shoved back inside and ended up shooting 2 more loads deep. Looking forward to more soon!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

I hung out with my friend and we just went to dinner then chiiled afterwards. We weren't planning on hooking up so neither of us took our prep. We started talking about sex and i decided to show off my smooth hole to him in my living room while chilling. He liked what he saw and came over to rim me. We decided that he'd give me a quick breeding, just jerk off and insert his cock head into me before filling me up. When he was shooting his load into me, i couldn't help but to pull him closer even though neither of us were on prep. I love the feeling of his raw cock inside. 

• Like 3

On 5/26/2023 at 9:49 AM, NSABB said:

Heyy my first share here was in a new area and hit up sniffies to find an alpha that needed to nut. The usual profile just an anon nsa bb dumb jockbro looking for alpha nut and this blank profile responded expect he sent a big uncut thicc cock pic.  told me where to wait at a cruisy park so I went there from gym in jockstrap and footyshorts ready with poppers and couldn’t find anyone it was deserted so got out of car and looked around. Soon a delivery van pulled up and this hot jockbro alpha got out and made me come to his van and with the door open standing up outside in the open got his cocknout it was fukn hot as so I started sucking him he’s playing with my jockpussy. Hit the poppers but then he’s like push me into the door and starts fucking me hard rough right off and I’m like fuuuck yeah that’s big cock but it’s not the same as the pic and as he’s fucking me another van pulls up and I’m like fuuuck we’ll get seen but he doesn’t stop he’s like getn ready to nut. Didn’t even talk yet n he’s like take my load slut and nut up me as the other van driver comes over and he’s like wow I didn’t wait for me? And I’m like fuck this is the alpha I was supposed to meet and he’s like hard af. So first alpha pulls out  and I turn round to suck him and then the other alpha slams his raw cock in fully deep n fucks me hard to and he’s like saying what a dumb slut I am thinking the other guy was him. N then he’s like take my nut u dumb cockslut and nuts in me too and then he’s like done he leaves and I’m like fuuuck that was hot af n my jockpussy is fukn loaded good

The 2nd guy was lucky, used hole is the best kind. Would love to churn that first load. 

• Upvote 1

Another lucky early morning fuck, just half an hour ago 😏 still dark here but i woke up early. A guy messaged me on Grindr just saying 'want cock?'. His profile blank except for the word 'sluts'. I replied yes and we exchanged a few pics and arranged to meet outdoors near my place. His cock looked huge, but you can't always be sure from the pics, right? He drove up and I hopped in his car. It's dark, so I didn't really see his face, can't tell how old he is. His voice sounds youngish. He unzipped and I leaned over and went to work. Soft, it was pretty small... He said 'don't worry, it grows!' Surely, enough, it did slowly rise up into a monster. While I sucked him, he pulled my pants down and was fingering my hole. After a bit he said, let's get out. Outside of the car, I got on my knees and he started face fucking me, quite rough...  he got really turned on each time he pushed me to gagging. At this stage his dick was fully hard and really impressive. He asked if I want to try it in my ass. Haha so yeah. He turned me around and pushed it in... It was so wet from my gagging, better than lube 💦 I was a bit surprised how easily I could take it all the way... Felt just the right shape and he got a good angle. After pounding away a bit he told me to bend over with hands on the ground... Fuck, he was pile-driving it all the way, merciless. He paused a moment and stripped off his hoodie, kicked off shoes and jeans, without removing his dick from my hole, then went back to fucking completely naked. Next he pushed me flat down on the ground, and pumping away harder and harder he asked me how much I like getting raped, and did I want him to fill my hole with cum. Oh yeah. A moment later he went still and quiet... His dick buried balls deep. A silent cummer! He lay on top of me, totally still while I  felt pulse after pulse of his load blowing, like a heartbeat in my ass. As he drove away a few minutes later, I saw p-plates on his car... As suspected, a young lad. Never saw him properly in the dark. Hope he'll be back 😈🍆🍑💦😏🔥

• Like 9
  • Piggy 2

Yesterday, a friend from Munich visited to
Budapest. I picked him up at the bus station and lifted to his misterbandb apartment. He said that he wanted to eat something because he was starving. I saw his crotch, it was visibly hard. I grabbed it and kissed him. He immediately took it out and pushed me down forcing meg to suck him. 
He fucked my throat for a while when he sat onto the couch and pulled my head deep onto his cock. 
Not much later pushed me a bit away and nodded making it obvious that he wanted me to sit onto his cock. I did, and he made me ride on his cock. After a while he pushed me onto the floor and fucked me hard until he asked me if I was ready for my first load in the evening. I started to beg for breeding me and he unloaded in me soon
After that we went to have some dinner and tried to find a bar but everything was crowded. We decided to visit the cruising bar but he wanted to go home before it. When we were there, he pulled out his semi hard cock without any word. I immediately went onto my knees in front of him and started to suck him obediently. 
We almost repeated the choreography. Fortunately it meant that he gave me the second load. 
Surprisingly he didn’t want more sex in the cruising bar. But I met some guys and fucked them. Some of them felt my cummy hole and fucked me as well. Finally I met an old fuckbuddy who loved to fuck me. From that point he owned me. He fucked me long and sometimes offered my mouth and hole for others. Finally he shot into me the third load in the night. 

• Upvote 2

Finally got lucky on an app where I live: meeting up is complicated for me now but talked to someone ages ago and didn't think anything would work out. Forward a few months, and he messages me again from a blank profile which I kind of ignored/brushed off but when he sent me his pic I recognised him from before so kept chatting.

Few weeks later, after a seriously too long dry spell, I've blown a few loads (which he's swallowed) in his mouth and in a bit, I'll do his arse; can't wait. And he has the patience to suck me to completion, which can take me quite a long time...and someone has to be good at it to get me to cum that way without me touching myself.

A few weeks ago I met this hiking guy at the regional park, we did some stuff down a hidden side track, off the trail. When I was walking back to the main trail, I could hear some people out on the trail, so I turned back to the side track, walking back to stay hidden. The hiking guy was just finishing up a piss, but left his cock out, I walked up and touched the piss drops on the end of his cock. I could not help myself, I had a taste it.  He gave me a grin, then the moment was gone. I walked away.

The other day, I was hiking down the trail and the hiking guy was sitting having a drink.  I walked past him because I did not know what to do, but I walked slowly and hiking guy finished his break and caught up to me. As he was walking along beside me, he said, "I need to go take a piss". I replied, "I know a place". 

We walked for a few minutes near each other, I ducked down a side trail into a grove, where the scrub and bushes enclose a clearing. Hiking guy pulled the front of his shorts down and he was wearing classic cotton Y fronts, he flopped his cock out through the opening.  He let out a trickle, I got down and had a tase right from his knob end.  He gave me another hot grin. 

I took his cock into my mouth and he firmed up, he took off his shirt and pulled his shorts and Y fronts down to his ankles. I took off my shirt and got on my knees. He trickled out some more piss and I let it drip down my face and onto my chest. I got a few good mouthfuls. He got real hard again and I spent 20 minutes giving him the relief he needed.  I felt real hot and dirty walking back down the trails on the way home. Does that count as two loads in one session?

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Yesterday late afternoon. Was super horny and luckily, my young 18 y/o black stud bud was around and needing to nut. It was the third time he fucked me since we first met about a month ago. Started out by deep throating his rock hard shaft getting a good whiff of his scent each time I sucked down to the base and had him seated comfortably while I spread both of my thighs over the armrests and let him have full access to my hole. He shoved his dick up into my ass. His dick is above average but it is thick and gets completely rock hard unlike some big fat dicks I’ve had. He opened me up as deep as he could and then told me to bend over the couch so he can fuck me from behind. Long story short, he started out steadily but after he shot his first nut in me, he said, “I’m not done with you yet!”  Still rock hard, he fucked me so hard non-stop he nutted twice more during my ass-ault.

After he pulled out, I oddly couldn’t move my body. I was out of breath gasping for air and head spinning. My whole body started to quiver and felt constant waves of body-wide contractions in the same position my young stud left me after fucking me. After about 30 seconds, I was able to regain my bearing. It amazes me how much power this young stud has over a grown, bigger guy like me (he’s only 18! I’m in my early-mid 30’s). Hole is still sore and bruised today and loving it.

• Like 3

Bout half hour ago. my sweet Latino FB. He just left a bbq  with His friends and was horny. i was making dinner, but jumped in the shower and prepped, didn't take long. When i got out of the shower, i saw His  car parked in my driveway. Oh hell yeah. i texted "ready" and less than a minute later He was in my unlocked back door, straddling my legs  and sliding His fat Cock in. i felt sorta sloppy already to myself, idk, but He drove right in and fucked me beautifully as always. i never tire of His  energy and desire  to breed, He showered  and asked when i am off  work next... i don't go back till thursday and He   said: "good to know,  maybe i'll hit you up  after work tomorrow."  Yes please, my hole is cum sloppy and feels good when i walk or sit,  all slippery and full. 

• Like 1

Just left... cum and go. Just wandered onto Grindr and He hits me up. He'd hit me up the other day but i had to work. Not used to getting anything from Grindr, but He wanted sucked and to breed. i let Him  know i was cum sloppy and He thought that was hot, so He came over. We kissed... was a great kisser,  then i led Him back to my room dropping my shorts on the way, ass presenting. Went down on my knees when we got there and took His cock in my mouth. His cock was short, but a hole stretcher, very thick. and uncut. Fuck, He was so good to suck on, i got in the zone right away and He liked it, which  amped me up when i know a Man is enjoying. Maybe too much, i asked if He wanted to fuck, and He fucked me lying on my belly, but had a hard time staying in, so i flipped on my back and He had to keep pulling out because He didn't want to cum to fast. But i was loving it too and  wanting His orgasm and seed and He went deep and unloaded as i reached under and caressed His balls. i love holding and caressing a Mans balls while He empties them into me,   so awesome.  Now i have to hold His and my other fuck buddies loads in. A sweet  task. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

5 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Just left... cum and go. Just wandered onto Grindr and He hits me up. He'd hit me up the other day but i had to work. Not used to getting anything from Grindr, but He wanted sucked and to breed. i let Him  know i was cum sloppy and He thought that was hot, so He came over. We kissed... was a great kisser,  then i led Him back to my room dropping my shorts on the way, ass presenting. Went down on my knees when we got there and took His cock in my mouth. His cock was short, but a hole stretcher, very thick. and uncut. Fuck, He was so good to suck on, i got in the zone right away and He liked it, which  amped me up when i know a Man is enjoying. Maybe too much, i asked if He wanted to fuck, and He fucked me lying on my belly, but had a hard time staying in, so i flipped on my back and He had to keep pulling out because He didn't want to cum to fast. But i was loving it too and  wanting His orgasm and seed and He went deep and unloaded as i reached under and caressed His balls. i love holding and caressing a Mans balls while He empties them into me,   so awesome.  Now i have to hold His and my other fuck buddies loads in. A sweet  task. 

Oh yes! I also love holding a guy's balls and feeling them tighten when he cums 💦😈❤️

• Like 1