Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Tonight I traveled to the tops' apartments - Got fucked by 5 guys in about 3 hours and got 4 loads... By the last two fucks there was a puddle of cum under where we fucked I had so much in my ass... ;)

• Like 8
  • Upvote 68
  • Piggy 4

After getting buzzed a rawhide, I was standing in front of that video store in Chelsea nyc. Blue something. saw some sexy dude who looked like he was down for a nasty fuck, took him too a nice dark street. fucked him raw and came. I was so horny that I was the top when i usually bottom lol.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 20

At home. I made one of my regular cumdumps come over tonight and I shot 4 loads in his ass. Boring, I know, but if you want to shoot multiple loads it's easier when you dont have to worry about being interrupted. I think I'm going to go give him #5...

• Like 13
  • Upvote 35
  • Piggy 3

met a freaky guy about an hour ago in the rambles. ate his ass, fucked him, dropped a load.....sucked it out

The rambles in Central Park? I always wanted to go there at night but its WAY too creepy. I did go through Central Park at night once trying to get to the east side. As I was walking, I asked this sexy middle eastern guy if I was headed east, he said yeah and started following me. I thought it was hot and as I kept walking, he whistled for me to sneak into these bushes with him. Good times.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 10

The rambles in central park? I always wanted to go there at night but its WAY too creepy.

I did go through central park at night once trying to get to the east side. As I was walking, I asked this sexy middle eastern guy if I was headed east, he said yeah and started following me. I thought it was hot and As i kept walking, he whistled for me to sneak into these bushes with him.

Good times.

anytime you need a tourguide......

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

Went to this black guy's place and got a load today. He just had this big room in an old run down rooming house - sorta sleazy. He just treated me like a hole and was done in less than 10 minutes.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 17

I got mine 2 wks ago. My first load in me cause I usually top. But met this hot guy off CL , he couldn't host se we used the mens bathroom at my clubhouse. He didn't rim me, just spit finger me and pushed inside. I got used to it since I'm VERY tight and he pumped away and asked if I wanted his load I said fuck yeah I want your load. Give it to me and he did. Now I'm cum crazy, always home alone and really wanna host orgies or gangbangs but no such luck in michigan. Can't wait to get loaded and load guys back in nyc

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10
  • Piggy 3

• Administrators
I got mine 2 wks ago. My first load in me cause I usually top.

That was your first load ever? What got you to bottom? Any reservations about it? How much did you know about the guy before you took his load?

• Like 1

Guest Boxir55

It was yesterday afternoon. He's a guy I have used a few times. He has a tight hole. At first I got him over a settee but it wasn't doing much for me, so I told him to move into his bedroom. Once through there I got him on his back and made him put a couple of pillows under his ass. I got right up over him then and slid in deep all the way. I blew my load after about ten minutes then made out with him for a bit before giving him a second load. He was a bit shaky on his legs when he went to make me a coffee. I noticed none of my cum leaked out of him: as I said, his hole is pretty tight.

Edited by Boxir55

Met a guy on craigslist, hooked up at his condo pool changing rooms, he sucked me hard, then i bent him over the sink area and fucked a load in him, watching myself in the mirror in front of me. Creamed his hole, pulled out, pushed him down to suck my cock clean, then bent him over again and seeded him again. Made him suck me clean, then out the door i went.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 11
  • Piggy 1

My buddy fucked me in the sling last night. I was poppered up and lubed up and he went to town. He held those arms above his head hanging onto the sling frame and I could just hear his junk slapping my ass. How as hell. he then shot it in me and pumped it deeped. He pulled some out and let me eat it. Then he fucked for a few more minutes and fed me some more. Fnally I asked him to fuck and I jerked out the biggest wad of cum. Hot

• Upvote 4
  • Piggy 2

Sunday afternoon. Answered a few craigslist ads the only one that responded back with an actual address was a couple north of town. It was a 45 minute drive but worth it. One daddy, one jock, two raw cocks 5 loads when it was over.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 10
  • Piggy 1