Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Guest Boxir55

It was this morning, he sent me a message he wanted to suck me off. I was a bit non commital in my reply, then he gave me a code for a site I use for hook ups and it worked, so I went over to his place and we made out for a bit. He got my cock in his mouth and after about five minutes I came, the first two shots were big and really spurted out hard, he had a job swallowing them he almost choked on them. He managed the other three really well. I was on my back and I don't normally come that well on my back, he's not my type but I am going to use that mouth of his again soon.

Last night I got a call from a swimmer I met at the pool a few months ago. Said he wanted to fuck and feel another of my loads inside him - he knows I am poz. He got what he asked for. Who knows - he may become a conversion project!

• Upvote 5

Guest Boxir55

Had a meet yesterday morning a new guy, we made out for a bit then I got him on his back, that's my favourite position . I lasted quite well about fifteen mins then I blew a good big load into him. We made out a bit more he has a good size cock and it rubbed aginst my hole a couple of times, I lubed his cock to wank him and the next time it rubbed my hole I just pressed against him and he came into me, I got on my back and he gave me a really good load.

Guest pumpndump
What kind of poppers did you use to take those cocks?

I use my old tried ant true Rush - The real kind from Fort Troff

Guest pumpndump

yesterday morning from a FB in my hood. He fucks me all the time and drops his load in my hungry ass. He is leaving for the summer, so I got one more load before he left. great way to start the day!

Last night; well, about 2:00am. On the diving board of the pool at the dude's apartment complex. We tried to be quiet, but you know how it is. A couple of His neighbors heard us, came out to see what was going on and when He was done, they joined in the fun. i took three loads.

• Upvote 1