Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Guest plowmeraw

Load tally for today: 3

First load was from a guy I met online. He was fisting another bottom and asked if I wanted to watch before he pounded me. I went over, and I helped fist the other guy for awhile, which I had never done before. Got about up to my wrist. Then the top got turned on and fucked me while the other one watched and jerked off. After the top blew into me, the other guy licked me clean.

Next load came a couple of hours later. One guy I'd hooked up with before and the other was one I'd been chatting with on again off again online. My "regular" guy is a total top, and we were looking for a vers playmate. This guy wanted to flip fuck with me in addition to taking the top's cock. When I got there, though, he changed his mind and just wanted to top, which of course I was good with. 

He fucked me while I sucked the total top off. Total top then switched positions and I sucked vers guy off while top guy fucked me. After fucking me awhile, he unloaded into me and then vers guy got excited and wanted to fuck me more. So he started, and he was pounding me really hard--both guys said I'm a good bottom because I don't complain! I loved feeling him give me his all and fuck those other loads deeper into me. He unloaded big time into me. 

Now I'm going to have to jerk off to blow my own load--was too busy getting used to worry about climaxing.

Not bad for a Monday. 

Guest Dutchdelight

Went to a sauna and put myself blindfolded in the sling in an open space. Had been advertising my attendance on various sites and was looking for a number of loads.

ended up with 15 guys fucking me of which 12 dropped their loads in me. It was dripping put when I went home. On my way home passed by a FB who loves to fuck a sloppy and filled ass. When I told hom there where 12 loads inside he went manic and fucked me rough. He donated two loads as well!.

total cum count as per beginning of 2017: 147. Goal for whole year: 500

Was just getting ready to go to bed, and a guy I fooled around with a while back messaged me.  We've never been able to get it together, he typically wants to breed just before dawn, and I usually don't look for sex after 3 AM.  Well tonight he messaged me and I thought what the hell.  I asked what time he left for work and he told me an hour and half.  I said I was ready.  He was over in about 15 minutes.  

Told me he wanted me ass up, that was so hard to convince me to do, and asks me how I want it.  I told him ass up, raw and rough.  He then asks me about status prep etc., for fucks sake you bred my ass on camera with another bud of mine.  Anyway, he gets to my building, comes into my unit, and I'm waiting ass up.  He spits on his dick, and pushes his fat 8" into my ready and willing hole.  Pounds me fast and furious, and lasted about 5-10 minutes, the threeway we had before was over an hour so I knew he was horny.

Feels so good having his hot load swimming in me now.  

Off to bed now :-) 

• Upvote 1

Guest Upstateguy518

I decided to hit up Manhunt after a few months of inactivity due to lack of success. I ended up getting winked at by a guy with a beautiful circumcised cock as a profile pic.I messaged him back saying I just have to suck it and he agreed to meet.

I took my time and worshipped every inch of his thick monster but sadly 5 minutes later he was shooting his creamy load down my throat and it was quickly swallowed. I do hope to meet him again, He was super cute.

Last night at the local avs I stopped by because I was feeling the urge you know. At first it seemed like it was going to be a bust, but then a guy shows up and grabs his crouch and smiles at me. I lead him to the booth and we start kissing as he pulls down his pants and shows off his beautiful uncut dick. I drop to my knees and swallow him balls deep after awhile he pulls me up starts kissing more again I pull my shirt up and he sucks and grabs my nipples, this makes me moan I them tug my pants down and bend over he asks me if he can fuck me and I mean yes he fucks me deep and raw then pulls out turns me around makes me suck him until he nutted

• Upvote 2

Guest plowmeraw

Load tally today: 3

But this time, I gave them!

Met up with a guy online--he was vers bottom. We thought we could flip fuck and keep each other entertained. This morning, he sent me a text stating how he was feeling like a real top and really wanted to ravage my hole. So we met up at a local hotel and I was ready to get pounded. However, it just sort of worked out to where I fucked him first. And fucked him. And fucked him. For close to 3 hours. I shot into him 3 times--I had no idea I had that in me! It's really rare that I've ever cum inside a guy as a top. He was a great bottom. And toward the end I was pounding him pretty hard, and he took it like a champ. We plan to get together to play again--hoping my hole gets a little action too next time--he also has a great cock.

Earlier today went to the local ABS usually not much there, so wasn't expecting too much. So I get my entrance to the booths go in eyes adjust to the dark.  As expected slim pickings.. I wander around look thru the couple of gloryholes but Nada. So I look to the back, where there's a short dark hall with a couple of cubicles. Bingo! White guys there stroking and showing me his cock, so like a butch in heat, I follow. Into the cubicle and I'm on my knees sucking his nice thick straight cock. Going good, I'm working to get his load, when this other dude barges up and in and totally cock blocks me. So he leaves and I'm still hungry!. Pants up walking around again.. then I'm checked out by this slim toned black guy who motions me to follow.. I do, back to the cubicle hall to find him with his 8" thick with a wicked downward hook out and stroking and hard. In no time in on my knees stretching my mouth around his thick anaconda. He's loving it, and soon enough he's shooting his load down the back of my gullet. Yum! Still not satisfied I prowl around a little longer. Well, there's thus short Mexican dude who cruises me, we're standing next to each other and he's groping my ass then he heads into a cubicle motions me over. So on me knees sucking his thick uncut meat. He stands me up, runs his hands over my ass and turns me around. I've already spit lubed my hole so he lines up and slides home. Heaven..I feel his foreskin moving around his hard shaft while he's fucking me, steadily increasing his strokes. Then he shoves in as deep as he can while pulling me onto him as he unloads deep up my guts..he holds there couple of minutes and pulses my hole milking him. Pulls out hands me a napkin zips and leaves... finally satisfied, at least til tomorrow!

• Upvote 5

Guest 24collegekid420

Guy at the gym. Was naked in sauna. I dropped my towel n eyed him. He walked out to the showers in 5 minutes i was on my knees in his shower stall swallowing his load.

2 weeks ago, while in Jacksonville visiting family, I find myself incredibly horned up and get on BBRT to see if there is anything happening nearby as I can't be gone too long.  This hot Latino guy 29 with a nice 7 inch, thick uncut cock hits me up with the "Lookin?"... I respond with the when and where....he says now, have to before my BF gets home from work...I say on my way...

I drive the 15 minute trek to their apartment..wow, he was hotter than I had hoped had nerdy glasses on but a hot body, a little shorter than me but nice...he has nothing on but gym shorts and glasses...as I walk in the door I can see the outline of that cock...he closes the door and I drop to my knees to get a taste of that cock...I tongue sweetly under the foreskin and suck a big gob of pre cumfrom the head...I was immediately hard as hell.

I stand up and he leads me to the bedroom...my clothes are now off and legs back with ankles by my ears on the bed, he is eating my hole so fucking good...I am inhaling poppers and quickly getting into that fuck me haze.....he comes up and begins biting my nipples driving me over the edge as he grinds his cock at my hole, feeling the precum combined with spit lube up my hole....I feel him pushing in slightly as that thick head pierces my ass, he pushes the poppers up and says take a big hit ...I do as told but not before I say "condoms are in my pocket", "we'll get to that" he says "now, hit them hard".... so I inhale deeply , once, then the other nostril and then again thru my mouth.....my head kicks back as he bites my nipple hard he pushes deep inside me ...holding it there as I am in fuck euphoria....he pumps slowly....and I again half heartedly ask for a condom as he feels so good inside me....he hands me the poppers again, not missing a pump....as I hit them again...he pulls completely out of my gaping hole...pauses for a second and as my eyes roll back from the poppers he plunges balls deep..."Hit them again and roll over on your belly" he says....

I roll over and hit the poppers again and again he is really working my hole, fucking me deep and gyrating around, really stretching my hole. He begins hitting my spot just right and I feel my own load working without any touching.....he demands I hit the poppers again, I do as I am told....I black out for a second but awake to his guttural moans and a sweet feeling in my hole and my own cum spewing from my cock underneath me...my load was huge but not as big as the one he gave me...deep inside.

we never got a around to the condoms I bought on the way....he tells me as I am leaving..."Don't worry, I am neg....I saw your wedding ring and knew u would be safe...I am too"  he says "both me and BF are on PrEP"... he gave me his phone number and said, hit me up ANYTIME you are in town visiting.

i definitely will....

• Upvote 3

I had a wild night tonight! Well, started earlier in the day. A guy I had messaged on craigslist who was looking to just be sucked. I messaged him when I got home from work, and he was over in about 20 min. Chubby guy, and a grower for sure! Started sucking his cock, and knew he was going to be quick. He grabbed me by the sides of my head and pumped my mouth, dumping a huge load in my mouth, hitting the back of my throat. Loved it! He thanked me, dressed and left.

I then started getting ready to head into Toronto to meet with a guy from BBRT I had been chatting with for sometime. He was coming to Toronto from up north for the night. Headed into the city, met him at his hotel room. Hot masc guy, very nice cock! Sucked him right away, and he then turned me around on the couch, and fucked me for a few minutes. He stopped, as we had plans. We walked down the street to Urge, it's last night of operations.  We were a bit bored for awhile, as we were trying to get others to join, but, he and I ended up in the TV room, where I sucked his cock again, before he flipped me around on my knees, and pushed his now hard cock into me, fucking me deep and bare right in the open! I was so wild, moaning loudly, while he called me a slut, pushing in and out! He asked me if I wanted his cum in me! Yes I did! He pushed in deep and grunted, telling me to take his cum! It felt amazing! We had some watchers, but, alas, no one joined!

We then fixed ourselves up and headed to Steamworks. Got a room, and he and I started making out, leaving the door open. I purposely knelt on the bed sucking his cock with my ass right up facing the door. Really wanted to get fucked, and a young toned asian hotty came into the room. He took the bait, but, put on a condom and fucked me for quite awhile. My friend left us to it, and he kept fucking me. Luckily, my friend left the door open as the asian had closed it. He fucked me for about another 15 min, finally cumming, in the condom. He got up grabbed his things and left, and I realized there was a crowd at the door. I just kept my ass up, and this muscular hottie came right in, and right away he pushed his cock into me! Oh it felt so good! Fucked me for a couple minutes, then flipped me unto my back and pushed his cock back into me! He must have been edging for sometime, as he only lasted for several thrusts, before he blasted me full of his cum! No questions, no mention of a condom, just filled me! Then he was gone! My friend returned, and we walked around for a bit again, before returning to the room. Again, sucking his nice hard cock, with my ass facing the open hallway! Another young asian steps up and asks if he can join. My friend asked him to fuck me, and after a couple questions, he just pushes his nice cock right into me, bare! He thrusted hard, pushing in deep, holding my hips, pumping into my ass! With in only about 5 minutes, he moaned, and filled my ass with another load of cum! Fuck I was dripping cum now! My ass felt so so wet! My friend was by now so turned on, he flipped me over onto my back, and drove his cock into me! It sounded so nice, sloppy, slapping sounds, with all of that cum in me! He pounded away, telling me how good it felt fucking me in all that cum! He suddenly pushed in deep, and more cum was added to my ass!  I was absolutely creamed! Cum was all over the bed underneath me! 

Went for a walk again, and got some comments from some people on how loud I was in the room, and must have been enjoying myself! I was! Last one of the night, a BBC, enormous! Didn't get fucked, but sucked him, till he blasted a nice big load of cum all over my face, licking up much of it! That was it for the night for us. My friend and I dressed and left, saying good bye to each other at his hotel, and I drove the long drive home, with cum dripping from my ass all over my pants! What a feeling! 

• Upvote 4

So have been really horny the last two days. First night I was craving facials, so I posted and ad on craigslist and had 4 guys. So I put on my blindfold and they came over and I'd suck them till they shot on my face. 

Last night I had a guy come over I was blindfolded again sucking him off On my couch. He had such a great cock and was so verbal and degrading to me i Ended up begging him to breed me. He let me ride the load out of him, then zipped back up and left. 

Now i was so horny after this I hopped on Grindr and changed my name to "taking the next load" with in five minutes a guy just a few streets over hit me up. Wasn't very attractive but I just needed another load in me. So I threw on a pair of shorts and went over. I walked into his house stripped down and instantly went to work on his cock. He was dripping pre-cum like crazy. Having a load in me already must have turned him on because he came almost instantly once I let him fuck me, but damn did he have a huge load, ended up gushing out of me when he pulled out. I licked his cock clean, licked up what fell on the floor pulled my shorts on and left. 

• Upvote 2

Last night, the party was scheduled for 11 PM. Arranged on BBRT 10 people expected. I texted with the host so I knew what he wanted.  Unwrapped on his hotel door, he answered and just a jockstrap. He's  5 9,  140 lbs,  bald, blue eyes, red beard. He sucked me hard, got on his back through his legs over his head and I tongued his hole. Lubing my cock I pressed into his ass,  he took a hit of poppers and I pressed balls deep. He opened his mouth wide as he moaned and I spit into his mouth. His eyes flew open and he began to buck on my cock he screamed fuck yeah! I spit on to his face, as it ran down into his eyes he got super excited, l spit six or seven times each time excited him more. I continue to fuck him until I exploded deep in his ass.  We chatted, and I left. Later on I figured out that he never sent the hotel information to the rest of the invited guests. I guess the only load he really wanted was mine. He got It

• Upvote 2

Earlier this morning at a hotel near Heathrow I fucked a 28 year old German flight attendant who wanted a quick fuck before he went to work.

I went to his hotel room - he sucked my cock for a while and then bent over the bed.  I slid my cock up him and fucked him bb, shooting my load right up him.

I left him bent over the bed,  pants down and my load up him.  He's up in the air somewhere now, serving his customers with an arse full of cum.

• Upvote 7

was horny after work on Fri and went online.  Noticed that someone I recognized from here was ass up taking all cummers.  He was nearby too.  I wrote him and he sent my his address.  When I got there he was as promised, ass up and ready.  He said he already had two loads in him.  I didn't waste any time and went straight for the main event.  His ass was tight, smooth and wet.  Felt amazing.  I fucked him slow and deep and in no time I was ready to shoot.  He could tell and clamped down tight on my cock just as I started to cum.  Had an amazing orgasm and got my load as deep in as I could.  Then cleaned up and out the door.  Cant wait to get some more.

• Upvote 1