Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Had a friend of a friend come over to hang out at the pool a few days ago. We sat in the sun and drank for a few hours and flirted a bit back and forth. Nice cubby guy early 20s with an impressive bulge in his trunks. We were buzzed when we finally headed inside and before I knew it he was grabbing and kissing me. He is younger than I usually go for but it isn’t often someone almost 30 years younger throws themselves at you so decided to go for it.

I backed him against the island in the kitchen and placed my hands on his face taking control of the kiss. Soon he was moaning and begging for cock. He dropped to his knees and had my cock in his mouth. He let me push deeper and deeper into his throat until I was forcing my cock all the way in over and over. He pulled off and said he wanted me to fuck him so we headed to the bedroom. Remembering he had told me he had only ever bottomed before I wanted that cock in me first. I pushed him on his back and got between his legs sucking his cock making sure to get it good and wet. I crawled up him chest and kissed him some more as I felt his cock rub my ass. Reached over got some lube and put some in his hand and told him to slick me up and I reached behind me and applied some to my ass and then grabbed his cock—impressive 6-7 incher—and then slowly sat down on his cock working him into me. His eyes got wide and he quickly figured out a good rhythm and soon he was bucking his hips up and forcing his cock into me. He didn’t last long and soon was shooting his thick load into me.

I rode his cock until he softened and then rolled him over and pulled him onto his knees and fucked my cock into him. He kept calling me daddy—again not something I was all that into but he really seemed to get into it so went with it. I grabbed his hips and fucked him hard ramming my cock into him over and over and over. Asked where he wanted daddy’s load and he said in me, breed me so that is exactly what I did.

• Upvote 17

I was really horny for cock and like the cum slut i am i went to an adult bookstore tonight and stripped naked in a video room. Made sure the door was slightly open and put on a blindfold, bending over the back of the sofa so my bare lubed ass was pointed at the door. It was only a couple minutes before I heard the door open and someone come in.  I felt his hand on my ass and a finger found my lubes hole.  He chuckled and asked me if I wanted his load in my ass so i pushed back so his finger went up my ass and told him I wanted him to fuck me raw.  A hard cock pushed into my ass as i took a bit of poppers and he began fucking right away.  He must have left the door open because suddenly there was someone unzipping in front of me and shoving his cock down my throat.  That's the way the next four hours went as anonymous cocks fucked me. Cum was running down my legs after the first few fucks.  Somewhere along the line someone licked up some of the cum before adding his own to my ass.  Eventually I got dressed, not cleaning up so I'd feel the cum all the way home and so guys would know as i was leaving what a slut I was.  I'm still so horny and want more cock!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

On the way back from the bookstore and with cum from all the loads leaking into my underwear I was still so horny I posted CL ads to take more loads. Before I was even hone I had 5 responses, including from a couple that wanted to breed my cum filled hole.  So when i got home I immediately stripped naked and opened the gate to my backyard and laid ass up and blindfolded on a blanket in the yard like they instructed. The couple got here first and one of them immediately shived his cock into my whore hole while the other fed me his cock.  It was so hot waiting in the yard not knowing when they would get there and not seeing them whdn they did get there! While they were using me a couple others showed up and they all took turns fucking my ass and calling me a whore when they saw the cum still in me. Eventually they all breed me and gave me one or two loads. Then I felt a stream of piss on my back and then another.  They all pissed on me. As tgey pissed on me the last guy showed up and immediately started fucking my hole and telling me I was just a hole to be used. When he was done I laid on the wet blanket smelling of cum and piss.  A happy whore .... but still wanting even more cock.

• Upvote 3

Dropped a load and took one. Stop by a local Bud's Place Normal bottom dude that I fuck. He was taking multiple loads that day I was number three. It was awesome eating and rimming wonderful taste. Then started fucking him. Since he was taking multiple loads another top showed up while I was pounding away he started riming me. Totally got into it and I love being middle guy so while I was fucking  away  he then slit his big cock up my whole and just started pounding. Within a few minutes I came but kept  fucking anyway because the feeling of my ass was so great. Then he dumped a load in me I left very satisfied great way to start the weekend. Gave a load and took a load.

• Upvote 2

Guest ANONMUSLcumdump

Bookstore last night.....4 awesome loads in my hungry ass.... All annon and all in the open in the theater side..... Never looked back to see who was fucking me me.... Dropped my pants and bent over a chair in the last row and kept taking hits of poppers..... The last dude who bred me kept telling me how hot it was for him to watch me take cock and loads.....he said he only likes fucking sluts like me when they have an ass full of cum....

Your last guy who only Fuck sluts sounds like a friend of mine.  I have to text him every time I get two Loads. He loves playing in my wet Cum Filled hole. He can't always make it, but I still have to text once a get a second LOAD.

If you see him again let him know that you are into Multiple Loads of cum.  #Teambottom #Bareback #NoCondoms #NoPullOut #Cumdump #BREED #anonBreed #Rawislaw 

• Upvote 1

From a dude on BBRT! Not my 'type' at all, as in 'Manbearpig' but hell, the sports-fucker motto is 'no loads refused'. Dude was in pig heaven! Him all 'tubby and hairy' and me all smooth and slim... I put on a randy show like a proper slut should. Encouraged him to 'rut me like slut' and 'dump your toxic load'. I think he was overwhelmed and nutted in like no time... I fingered my ass afterwards and the cum-smell was quite 'standard'... I wished the bars were open when it happened. I would have gone out 'commando-style' and hopefully somebody would ask me about my 'cocky strut'. I would have told him: "Dude, I'm lubed on jizz! Wanna check!" The more slutty the better...

• Upvote 1

Guest ANONMUSLcumdump
28 minutes ago, KYcumdump68 said:

gang fucked at the Flamingo resort last night all BB lost count of how many loads, dont ask dont tell never pull out

dbldicked1.jpg

nice...thanks for the rep man

About an hour ago. This sexy hard-bodied Latin Top poz stud came over.

This is his third time over to my place. (I get repeat fucks)

I could easily be obsessed on him and his beautiful brown rock hard 8 inch cock.

He is one sexy daddy fucker!

He fucked me for about an hour, pulling out now and then and going, ass to mouth.

I made love to his beautiful tasty cock. Kissing the head, running my tongue up and down the shaft and deep throating till I gagged.

Sometimes he pulled out, so we could kiss. We both got rock hard!

He shoved it in my man puss and shot his charged load deep in my cunt filling me with his babies.

He penetrated and impregnated me. Mmm.. I want him more.

I don't know his name.

Went out with my bud last night.  We chatted up this cute guy and I thought it was going to end up in a threeway, but we got cock-blocked by his 'friend.'  I get home around 4 AM, horny as hell.  My building is a highrise and I see a guy walk in before me as I'm getting out of my Uber.  The elevator is open before I'm even in the outer door and I figure I'll miss it, but he's not paying attention until I walk in and follows me in the elevator.  Never seen this guy before, beefy, mid-30's black man wearing sweat shorts, a t-shirt & cap.  I can see the head of his cock outlined in his shorts.  He says something about drinking too much, we make some small chat about that.  I get off the elevator, sadly he doesn't follow me off.  Too many strike outs for me.  

I go inside my unit, and check scruff to see if he's there, nope.  Check grindr and a faceless profile messages me saying how he wants to 'fuck that badly'  I ask for a face pic and say I can use a load.  No answer.  Send my ass shot.  A few minutes later he responds 'safe only' still no face pic.  I give him my unit number, unlock the door.  He messages 'ass up when I walk in'  FUCKING HOT!  Guy cums in my place, walks into my bedroom and grabs the condom.  I never hear him open it.  A few seconds later I feel his cock at my backdoor.  I take a big hit of poppers and feel him push into my tight ass.  Damn its a big dick.  A couple minutes in I do a condom check, no condom!  Perfect!  He pounds my ass about ten minutes then shoots a huge load in my ass.  Thanks me walks out the door.  I find the condom and wrapper sitting unused on the table by the door.  He got it open, but never put it on.  Woke up this morning to another message from him on grindr telling me how good my booty is and to text him anytime.  That's a number I'm definitely saving!

• Upvote 8

Had a great day Saturday. Met a fellow barebacker at Hoornseplas in Groningen (provence of the Netherlands), a recreational area, with lake to swim in. There was a place especially for nude recreation at the water. He just gave me a boner by jerking me, and sat on my dick, in public. Never done that, but was very hot. Also fucked him, spooning. Later he went into the bushes, and got fucked by an old man, who came in his ass, almost immediately. He sucked a man, and was fucked bare by another man. Took over fucking him. Went back to our towels, where he sucked me and sat on my dick again. We repeated this several times, during the day. Later we moved to a more crowded spot, where we cruised a lot, in the bushes. I fucked him there, standing up, being passed by cruising men. He got fucked and swallowed some loads.

Later when we were sunbathing, we got the request for him, to sit on my cock again. He just slid over my cock, and I fucked him again. About ten people were watching. Later on, we layed sideways, and I fucked him long and slowly, till I came in his ass. We kissed, cuddled and laid next to each other. Was so unbelievable hot! When we got up, a man recognised me from Grindr, and asked me to fuck him like that next time. Yess, I will!

fcb9ad83-8c5f-48f9-9536-d33ca113b7c8.jpg

37608853-341a-40b7-859c-f09290c6b80d.jpg

• Upvote 8

Happened earlier tonight. 

Got hit up on Grindr by a sexy blatino guy, 20 years old, looking to get off. We exchanged pics, and he really wanted my ass. 

He lives in the projects a few streets away. I was nervous as hell as not many people go there, but I was horny and needed a pounding before working out. 

The lights were off in his room, except for light coming in from a street light. He sat on the edge of his bed naked ... even with dim light, damn, what a sight: toned, six pack ... and that dick. Fuck. 

He ordered me to get on my hands and knees, and crawl over to him. He stood up and smacked my face with his huge dick. Teasing me, pulling away as I tried to get it in my mouth. 

After a minute or so, he grabbed my head with both hands, ordered me to open my mouth ... and slammed into my mouth. I was choking but he didn't care. 

He fucked my face for a few minutes before pulling me by the hair and throwing me on to his bed. 

Next thing I feel his tongue in my ass. Not the best rim job, but I wasn't complaining. This went on for maybe five minutes before he got up on the bed, spat on my hole, and pressed his dick against my hole. 

From the looks of it from earlier, he has a solid 8 monster thick inches of blatino dick. Uncut. He was not gentle at all ... roughly rammed the head in, then the rest of his dick in one slow motion. Good thing my ass has always been able to handle and take big dick. 

I felt him grab my cheeks with his hands, then he really started fucking me. Pulling nearly all the way out, then slamming back in. 

He fucked me rough for only a few minutes before I felt him thicken and spasm, and flood my hole. I thought he was done, tried to get up ... but he grabbed my hips and said,  "We're done when I say I'm done" ... and resumed good assault on my ass. 

He fucked and filled me two more times! I love multiple loads from a top. 

After the third load, he snapped at me to get out. Haha yes. 

He's here for the summer, and told me I'll be his cum dump slut. Ooh yes. 

• Upvote 5

Iam in my local sauna and I see that there are a few guys at one particular room.

When I have a look there is a guy on the bed on all fours getting fucked. There is 3 other guys in the room and 6 of us outside watching.

The guy getting fucked tells us he only wants it raw and a couple of guys leave. There is a guy next to me who starts to rub my cock and takes my towel off. He starts to rub my hole. Then Iam in the room with all the other guys and Iam being bent over at the bed.  I feel a cock rubbing at my hole then he pushes it right into me. Its so horny getting fucked while I watch the other guy getting a load right up his hole. The guy fucking me tells he he`s about to come  and I feel his spunk in my hole.

When he finished he leaves and I climb onto the bed and get on all fours next to the other guy so anyone coming into the room can pick which arse he wants to fuck.

Another guy gets in between my legs  and starts to pound away at me. He doesnt last long and load number 2 is delivered.

I take another 3 loads before I have to go and get a drink. 

When I come back the other guy is still on his knees getting fucked, god knows how much come he has up his arse but i know I have to find out and wait my turn.

I go over and stick my cock at his hole ,which is leaking spunk down his legs, and I push it right in. he is so full of spunk that every thrust I make some comes out and my cock is covered in it.

It doesnt take me long  to start to feel that Iam about to shoot my load up him and I grab his hips and really start to pound him.

When I come I can feel  spunk running out of my hole as I pump my seed into him.

I leave and head home still feeling spunk running out of me and happy knowing that my spunk is mixing with loads of others up the guys hole

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Guest Dickmagnet

Was feeling super slutty yesterday after the skin weekend, I did not get much spunk in my ass & was craving a good fucking so i headed up to the woods but damn it was way too hot like 30c not much about either but i found a used condom on the ground in my favourite part full of spunk too.

When i saw it i knew i wanted that spunk in my ass so i got on my hands & knees pulled my jeans down & pushed the contents of the condom deep inside my ass.

My ass muscles slurped all the spunk up from the condom.

I am always amazed at how hungry my ass is for spunk.

After that i left the woods & decided to hit up one of my favourite bookstores. It was nice & cold when i entered which was a welcome relief from outside & enough horny fuckers prowling about.

I headed over to the cabins in the back & found a bear with all his clothes off jacking off inside a cabin door left a bit ajar. I popped my head through & he motioned me to come join in, There was another guy with him sucking his fat cock.

I entered dropped my jeans exposing my slutty hole for him in a jockstrap. He fingered my ass & it felt slick from the spunk from earlier.

He pushed the other cock sucker away from his cock & guided his fat piece of meat inside my ass.

I willingly took his cock deep like a good slut. He started pumping my ass & soon enough i was being rewarded with load number 2 deep in my cunt.

After that i headed upstairs to see what else was about. 2 loads are never going to be enough for me & i was now hunting for fuck number 3. Upstairs was nice & cool.

I headed to he back row got myself positioned over the seat & exposed my faggot ass for anyone to breed me. Soon enough i felt a pair of hand on my ass.

I took a quick glance around & it was the bear from downstairs feeling up my slicked up hole. He asked me this time around am i clean.

Not one for lying i told him i'm super clean. He got behind me & again pushed his fat cock inside me it was a really good size for fucking me easily 7-8 inches & thick too & oozing pre-cum.

He kept me in the face down ass up position & pumped my ass full of spunk another 3 times.

Every time he fucked his load inside me he would soften but not pull out but continue fucking it deeper inside my ass until he was ready to blow another load deep inside my know very wet cummy ass.

He was a hot fucker.

I loved the way he was continuously filling my ass with his hot spunk. After what was easily an hour we were both pretty much spent & my head was in cloud 9 after all the poppers that i was sniffing & my ass was seriously full of thick spunk.

Edited by Dickmagnet
adding content