Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Guest NSAFUCKBUD

Thursday, September 17, 2020 I finished work for the day and signed onto BBRT.  LOVE that site and, quite frankly, I have been fortunate enough to hook up with several men who are serious about fucking and not just exchanging endless messages.  There was a message from Brian.  I had fucked the hell out of him just 2 days earlier and he was asking if I was ready for round 2.  I most definitely was.  

Brian, aka Damian Silver, has a incredible “ranch” in Van Nuys.  He is a master craftsman who haS been remodeling the place and it looks fantastic.  We ended up in his master bedroom and both of us stripped full Monte.  Brain loves getting fucked and after a few moments of sucking my cock he wanted my dick in his ass.  There was no way I was going to start fucking him until I gave him a rim job and used my spit to lubricate his hole.  After giving him a rim job that made Brian moan, I mounted his tight hole and fucked the hell out of him.  I hadn’t cum in about 36 hours so I had a nice load to deposit in his butt.  We chatted for awhile and then I was on my way to the Men’s Meet Up Party in Van Nuys where I had made arrangements to meet up with RIcky.  

I met Ricky on Squirt and we had been communicating during the week.  The Men’s Play Party can be a mixed bag, but the last 2 times I have been there I hooked up with some hot mother fuckers who loved getting rimmed and fucked.  Ricky was no exception.  He and I clicked and for more than an hour we kissed, sucked and rimmed each other non stop.  I fucked his hole in several different positions and we drew a crowd of  observers.  Because I had just given my load to Brian before arriving, I was having a challenging giving Ricky a load until he started giving me a mind blowing blow job that made me explode with a hot load of cum in his mouth.  

I am now a huge proponent of PREP.  It has honestly revolutionized my sexual life.  I have also been pleasantly surprised at the ease with which I have been able to hook up with other men On BBRT.  So far, they have been pretty great guys.  

Edited by NSAFUCKBUD
Formatting

Last night with 3 regular fuck buddies plus 2 new men we found on BBRT. It was decided that I'd take all loads so I got in the sling and my buddies lined up and fucked their loads in my hole. They've fucked me plenty but I still enjoyed it. The 2 new men were hot, one especially had a massive cock which I would have struggled to take but he went last so I was already full of sperm and wide open. My buddy jerked me off while the last breeder was seeding my hole.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

I’ve really horny and wanting to get fucked a lot lately. I text my married bi guy who made up an excuse to get out of the house and headed over to pick me. My roommate was home so the married guy drove us out to an empty parking garage for some play time. I started sucking his already hard cock while he sat in the drivers seat. After sucking him and massaging the head of his cock with my tongue for about ten minutes straight he told me to get in the back seat of his truck and take my shorts off. Once there he kept spitting on my hole and rubbing it in with his thumb while I hit the poppers I had brought. He was jacking his dick while his tongue lapped at my hole and he started rubbing his precum on my hole. I realized neith of us brought lube and he was going to use spit and precum to get inside of me. I was nervous about it but kept up with the poppers to open up as much as I could for him. Once slick enough and loose enough, lined up and slide in. Being loose from the night before helped and it only hurt a little at first before he let my hole adjust to him. Then he started fucking me, slow strokes that made me moan and feel his cock hitting my prostate. He stayed slow for like 10 minutes before he started faster and harder. He told me he was getting close as I jacked my dick him breathing heavy against my neck as he slammed into me as he came. He left his dick in me a minute or two before he started fucking me again. He said he wasn’t done yet and started pounded me again. Another 5 minutes and he was getting close. I started telling him to cum in me again that I wanted another load from him and to make me cum as I jacked my dick. I kept fucking me and I shot all over my shorts and his seat before he slammed in all the way and came for the second time. I apologized from cumming on his seats but he said he didn’t care since he was able to get off. He drove me home and i awkwardly had to walk past my neighbor with cum still wet across my shorts.

• Like 2

I fucked 3 different tranny sluts this weekend.

1. A regular filipino femboy with a big ass

2. A sexy Spanish number I picked up on the tranny street, great legs and tits 

3. Some sexy blindfolded married bitch in chastity, with her wife who was also sexy

In total 8 loads

• Like 1

Local Grindr paid off -- in spades! 30 yr old in-shape, moderately hairy young man with a 6.5" thicker cock comes over so he could get a bj and shoot down my throat. He liked my rim job and asked if I liked to get fucked. YES, pls! I nibbled on his nipples and back of the neck, and rimmed him for several minutes. I had my FUCK silicone lube on the bedstand. I got on my stomach, and he lubed my hole. It didn't matter - I hadn't douched, and he was FINE with depositing a big (and tasty) load in my ass in less than 2 mins. I do LOVE young men like this. If you've been reading my posts, my last anal load was a few weeks' ago. And today I got another big anal load! Not like last year, but this young man liked our sex and may be back for more in the near future.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

Another load was provided again by the 29 yr old jogger, a neighbor of mine, who jogs in the area. Hosting at my place, I asked him what he wanted to try. He got very excited by 69ing and cumming in each other's mouths. After the clothes came off, we got to suck each other's cock to get hard, then switched to the bed. This time he came first in my mouth and within a minute I came in his mouth. We both swallowed each other's loads. YUM! We played for a bit more. I did slip my hard cock in him for a while. I tell, pigs, this 29 yr old is piggy. I want to explore more with him sexually! OINK! 5th load so far. This younger sexbud will be back for more!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Last night-Thursday- is gay night at the bookstore.  When I got there paid for the theatre.  No one in there, so strip and played with my cock and hole.  This guy comes in and strips.  Damn- he has a nice cock-long but thin.  He plays with it and I have my legs spread but he does not come over.  I ended up sucking him-he does not cum but says thanks and leaves.  Then about 30 minutes later a guy who sometimes I meet here came in and brought a big Black guy. They strip and am hornier than normal as been smoking.  So when I saw them come in I shoved a large shard up my ass.  For the next hour they fucked me, game me loads, the Black said he can not cum for a week and I could feel when he shot his cum.  Also sucked both of them and when I was sucking one the other one was fucking me.  All in all a great night   

• Like 2

About two weeks ago I told my bf that I was having strong fantasies about being whored out and passed around to so many guys that I couldn't keep track of them all. He started having his boys come around to fuck me pretty much every night as soon as he's off work. It go off to a slow start but for the last week I've been getting passed around a lot. The other night I got railed in the dark so many times I legit lost count and I loved it. Last night I begged him to sell my ass to a few strangers and he promised me that my wish is coming true this weekend.

I'm so excited I can barely concentrate on anything else. I even got a write up at work because I was so horny I made a mistake that cost my job almost $1000.00

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, backdoorjimmy said:

About two weeks ago I told my bf that I was having strong fantasies about being whored out and passed around to so many guys that I couldn't keep track of them all. He started having his boys come around to fuck me pretty much every night as soon as he's off work. It go off to a slow start but for the last week I've been getting passed around a lot. The other night I got railed in the dark so many times I legit lost count and I loved it. Last night I begged him to sell my ass to a few strangers and he promised me that my wish is coming true this weekend.

I'm so excited I can barely concentrate on anything else. I even got a write up at work because I was so horny I made a mistake that cost my job almost $1000.00

Hehe, as hot as that is, it’s something that should be avoided. IE work fuck ups. 

1) it’s never good for your job performance.

2) it’s very possible to play hard and work hard at the same time. Just plan better next time. 😜

The location is my living room. The lights are all out, the front door stands wide open. I had posted my availability on a geolocation website. I was face down, ass up and open. I was blindfolded. I had had visits from half a dozen guys, most of whom  lubed my shoot for the perfect fuck yet to come. I.can hear somebody on the sidewalk outside. Voices. More than one. Good. One guy was making preparations while the second guy climes onboard . Nice dick,  long, not very thick, but not thin either. Comfortable. Time is relative at this point. He had to have fucked me more than 15 minutes and less than an hour. The cum is warm and plentiful. He stayed in just to make sure it would stay put. His buddy, meanwhile, had completed his preparations and took the driver's seat. From the first touch of my outer hole by his substantial manhood, I knew this would be the one tonight. We fucked all over the room;  on the floor, on the sofa chairs - all 4 of them,  all over the ottoman: me perched on top with him punishing my hole with him.standing behind using all his leverage that most superior position allows. Who knows how long it went on. When he finally shot up my guts the warm liquid overwhelmed my whole insides. As he pulled out, a river of cum came streaming out leaving me lying face down in an expanding pool of cum."Thank you Sirs" was all I could say as they vanished into the darkness. 

20200830_023420.jpg

• Like 1

• Moderators

I got hit up out of the blue on Growlr last night. The guy was about 50 miles away, but there is a lot of north Louisiana hills and forest between us. Google maps said the trip was an hour and twenty minutes. He seemed nice and had a big cock, but I wasn't going to drive that far in the middle of the night. We agreed to try to meet today. After I got off work around 1:00, I had just enough time to clean out and drive up to meet him before he had to leave to go back to Dallas (he was visiting his hometown).  I'm not sure why I went this far; I think I just needed to take a drive. I haven't traveled hardly at all during the pandemic. 

Despite growing up in this part of the world, I actually got to drive some backroads that I had never been down before, but the drive was through the middle of fucking nowhere until I came to his small town right on Interstate 20.  His place turned out to be a truly disreputable trailer house. I was very skeptical once I saw it, but I had already driven so far. The inside the trailer was cozy enough.  It looked like a Grandma's house which turned about to be what it was; he had recently inherited it from his Grandma. 

We got naked on the big grandma couch in the living room. I sucked him to a nice 7.5" hardness which was nicely thick. He got me into doggie position and entered me slowly using just spit for lube. He moved me into several positions continuing to fuck. At one point, he started to pick me up, and I kind of freaked. I weigh about 265 which is more than most guys can manhandle.  He said, "Don't worry. I got you." This guy is a personal trainer ; he just picked me up and moved me or carried me throughout the rest of the fuck. After 15 or 20 minutes of this, he shot a big load in me. I was so wet with his seed; it was amazing. 

I got up and peed. When I came back he was stroking his still hard cock.
"Will you let me in that hot, wet pussy again?"
"Can you go twice?"
"We gonna find out." 
He put me back in doggie on the floor and began pumping my hole just as hard and fast as before. I managed to grab my poppers this time; last time we were in the middle of it before I thought about them. We fucked in this position until I notice I was starting to get a little rug burn on my knees. We moved up the couch. He pressed my face into the back of the couch, pressed down to arch my back, and went back to fucking. After 20 solid minutes of pumping, he asked me to beg for his load. A little bit of dirty talk got him over the edge, and he bred another huge load into me. I just took off my clothes (about 6 hours later), and my hole was still so full that nut ran down my legs. We will definitely do this again. 

Here's the most interesting part of this great fuck (may not be for everyone). This guy had once been morbidly obese. He has lost over 200 lbs. He has lots of loose skin on his belly that he hasn't been able to get removed yet. I had never touched someone with this amount of loose skin before. I always was afraid it would feel gross. It was one of the most comforting and erotic things I had ever felt. When his loose skin draped across my body it felt like being wrapped up the warmest and softest weighted blanket you could ever imagine. It was a really comforting feeling. I told him how good it felt, and he seemed really pleased.  It was wonderful experience. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1